The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
michaelowen86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotx View Post
Hi bros, don't dare to call myself regular at ks. Just wanna share some goodies for bros here. One man's meat is another man's poision. Pls Don flame me if not to ur liking.

No : 16
In her late twenties. Sweet looking. Nice body. Speak quite fluent Chinese.
Looks: 8/10
Massage 8.5/10. Firm b+ boobs and allow autoroam at extra rates(different ppl vary). Very hardworking and break ice easily.

No : 32
In her mid twenties. Sweet looking with blonde hair. Certain angle look like Caucasian.
Looks: 7/10
Massage 8/10. Very huge headlights. Allow autoroam at extra rates. Very talkative. Break ice easily.

No: 29
In her early twenties. Super SYT. Quite pretty.
Looks: 9/10. One of the super Ang pais there.
Massage: 8/10 . Speaks English as well as a little Chinese.
Very hardworking and eager to please you. Very GFE feel. Nice body frame and brace teeth.

No : 24

In her mid twenties. Speak English and little Chinese.
Looks: 8.5/10
Massage: 8/10. Very nice body frame with super nice ass. Nice pairs of boobs too.One of the few nicest grapes u can find there. Quite friendly and allow autoroam with extra rates too. Good GFE feel.

No: 26

In her mid twenties. Speak little English. Look quite alike with no:16.
Looks: 7.5/10.
Massage: 7.5/10
Friendly and talkative. Nice pair of boobs. Allow autoroam with extra rates. Break ice easily.

There's a lot more ladies to recommend and this few above are my true life experience. So different ppl might have different views. Pls Don blame me if any above fails you. Lastly wishing every bros here happy chionging in KS.
Understand there's a few new ladies coming in. I will try to update as much as I allow.

Fapped off.
Thanks for the info went to king spa a few times recently. Tried no 16, 24, and 25.
No 16.
Massage: 8
Looks: 8

Sweet look, hardworking girl. Fluent in chinese. Friendly and break ice easily. Abit cheeky and Ask me got 吓到, as she say she not pretty and is 35 liao, and got 3 husband. Oil massage was good,as was tired that day, didnt took special and she say i am 好人。i say next time i will be 坏人。Overall experience was good.

No 24.
Looks:8.5
Massage:7.5
Sweet look also. Nice figure and boobs for a petite girl. Think was she was tired and still got booking later, so massage was a bit rush and not much conversation. Overall experience still ok.

No 25
Looks 7.5
Massage 8
Hardworking girl. Nice figure and big boobs. Massage was good and solid. Experience ok also
Old 14-02-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
michaelowen86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Try no 16 at king spa not bad
Old 18-02-2016, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: spa near multi petrol kiosk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
I am definitely reluctant to pay the rm50. massage 68 + hj 50 + ar 50 = rm168. might as well pay just alittle more for a spa facilities + massage/fj. thou im not a fans for fj, think some places offer massage + fj at rm 168 too. just my 2 cents worth
agreed.
rm168 for just a HJ plus autoroam is too expensive already, for malaysian standards.
no wonder the locals say we sinkies spoil the market.

the locals usually pay rm50 to rm60 for 1hr of massage (to the shop), then add extra rm50 for HJ (direct to masseuse), usually autoroaming included liao, whether masseuse allow fingering pussy or take off top or not depends though. if add another rm50 (ie total rm168), can get BJ already, capped or not depends on individual girls.

and then some cheongsters will give tips on top of this already-higher-than-market-rates some more, just to give good impressions on the girls leh? really kena chop carrot head wor
Old 24-02-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dkgg09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelowen86 View Post
Try no 16 at king spa not bad
Where else not bad bro? Care to elaborate pls?
Old 11-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
beamsboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Have a bad session in KS Spa today

Did a few sessions with her previously and have relatively good experience and all (manage to get BBJ and other special) . However not sure if she was on her period or what but she totally gave me the black face initially when i met her.

However i try to break the ice as much as i can and soon she was back to her chippy naughty mood. However when during the additional service portion, she began to try to rush and fidgeting when we agree on removing her top.

I began to lose interests and couldn't get my little bro to stand after experience her stinky attitude and request her to stop and went for a bath.

After i went back to the room, i wanted to give her a $50 tips but she requested that i pay for the full price of $100. I was bloody fuming from her attitude and still she dare to request for the full payment.

All i can say is KS spa has became a money minded place with their ang pai.
I'm never going back after this incident and i'm sure there's better place to spend my money even though i'm willing to tip big amount for people who are willing to make me happy. To those who are still thinking of going to KS spa, do be prepare to face some money faced ML that might spoilt your day.

Last edited by beamsboy; 12-03-2016 at 01:00 AM.
Old 16-03-2016, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kakaroct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamsboy View Post
Have a bad session in KS Spa today

Did a few sessions with her previously and have relatively good experience and all (manage to get BBJ and other special) . However not sure if she was on her period or what but she totally gave me the black face initially when i met her.

However i try to break the ice as much as i can and soon she was back to her chippy naughty mood. However when during the additional service portion, she began to try to rush and fidgeting when we agree on removing her top.

I began to lose interests and couldn't get my little bro to stand after experience her stinky attitude and request her to stop and went for a bath.

After i went back to the room, i wanted to give her a $50 tips but she requested that i pay for the full price of $100. I was bloody fuming from her attitude and still she dare to request for the full payment.

I'm never going back after this incident and i'm sure there's better place to spend my money even though i'm willing to tip big amount for people who are willing to make me happy. To those who are still thinking of going to KS spa, do be prepare to face some money faced ML that might spoilt your day.
Hi bro beamsboy..
Can u give me what girl number you take for this FR?..
Help each other to not choose this number for next FR..
Another friends can remember who's girl give bad service
& spoil your day also..
Old 16-03-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dkgg09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakaroct View Post
Hi bro beamsboy..
Can u give me what girl number you take for this FR?..
Help each other to not choose this number for next FR..
Another friends can remember who's girl give bad service
& spoil your day also..
I agree bro, it will be good to share which no. u took. So that we can avoid her.
Old 17-03-2016, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamsboy View Post
sorry to read this but this only shows that no matter how big we tip the gal before, it's always not enough for money-faced WLs.

let's not make life difficult for ourselves, fellow samsters.

the rm50 or rm100 we pay them for specials like HJ or B2B is already a form of tipping.
Old 25-04-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nicholasxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I went there 2 weeks ago and only got massage. How to approach the counter to get those with full service?

Any help will be appreciated
Old 25-04-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nicholasxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I went there couple weeks ago but only got a clean massage. Is there a certain way to approach the counter? Any help appreciated. Thanks
Old 01-05-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholasxx View Post
Bros, I went there couple weeks ago but only got a clean massage. Is there a certain way to approach the counter? Any help appreciated. Thanks
Just ask counter for younger ladies if possible. I'd say 90% of the younger ladies will do a HJ at the end of the session if you want. But really no guarantee, some see face, some see mood. Otherwise, safest choice would be to follow the numbers mentioned in these few pages of the thread.
Old 12-05-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotx View Post
SoMe bros here are so nice and funny. I share honest and life reviews.
Yet I was being Zapped.
Just curious, what does being Zapped means? New guy here ... just registered. hehe
Old 16-05-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montigo View Post
Just curious, what does being Zapped means? New guy here ... just registered. hehe
means your points (seen at the right of your post will be reduced). there is a readme at the Newbie section, you should have a good read there.
Old 16-05-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
means your points (seen at the right of your post will be reduced). there is a readme at the Newbie section, you should have a good read there.
Hi telegram, thanks for the heads up .. will look at that section later.
Old 24-06-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Hi bros, is King Spa the only spa nearest to this multi petrol kiosk?
I'm looking for spa that provide similar service like KS. Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1