The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
orig he only knew her as linh big tits, he wasnt aware of her being on dancho...after u sending her profile thats when he started identifying her specifically so in fact you are partly to blame for her popularity
AND IN REGARDS TO SHAREING PLACES U CURRENTLY USE, IM USING THE PLACE I GAVE CLUES FOR U AS A EXAMPLE im pretty sure u have other places eg those cafe shops etc etc...the point is you only share places that u deem low value in terms of high pricing or has a high customer base of foreigners and these places are more often that not been reported on teh net anyway
Yeah I PM'd with Luke about that, assumed it would stay between us, so felt a bit queasy when I saw him reporting it back out in the thread like that.

The cafes are/were more to kill time with no expectations of results. Just had a ridiculous situation happen at one of them, girl I've liked for years suddenly zaloing me a lot, asking me to come see her. All turned out to be a damn fundraising effort, cuz she wouldn't meet me outside her cafe but did manage to work up the courage to request 1,5. On the other hand, before leaving the country in December I had a nice surprise date with one I met at a cafe, plan was to get breakfast, met her by her tiny house and she had me come back inside, which one thing led to another (she showed me pictures on her galaxy) and suddenly it was all out, the full deal. Huge surprise. She didn't want money too. And then I had to go the next day and that was that. When I came back the vibe was no good and it finished. Oh well. And I'll soon find out what the deal is with that gai goi cafe situation cuz that one zaloed me out of the blue today and wants to meet up. Maybe tomorrow. But of these 3 situations at cafes, by far the norm is that you go there and sit there talking to them and that's it. Sometimes you'll get one (this is how it is for me anyway) that acts extra nice and warm, and usually that will result in money-requests before you even get a chance to go out with her. And that SUCKS, cuz then you are stuck, you have no real relationship with this girl yet, and a big tab she's expecting you to pay if this is gonna go forward, which it may or may not. It's at that moment you realize your time and effort and money meeting this one was a complete waste. I mean you have to do a gut-check and ask yourself seriously if you really do think this is gonna pan out to anything. And I have to say both my recent gut-checks were that it was No. It really feels so shitty sending that one text that says, Sorry, I do like you but I can't do this. Or this last one, Why are you asking me to buy you romantic gifts and asking me for money when you don't want to meet me in real life. Part of the torture is that you can never feel 100% sure they're just playing you, so you have to make your decision while you're in the dark, go by gut feeling. These places btw are in D10 and D5 mostly. I had a complete list of those w addresses that I PM'd to people who asked about them, including all the ones I knew. The one I got the freebie date with was in D7, where the cafes have like just 2 or 3 girls at a time so not worth sharing. Like a small scale version of the DJ cafe but no DJ. Oh, and I recently deleted ALL my PM's in this and the other forum, so the list is gone and I'm too busy to put it together again.

Last edited by Wendella; 07-03-2016 at 11:45 PM.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
The general rule is you tip MIN the same amount as ticket.
So if u get normal room cost 80k, the going rate is 100k, u can be stingy and give 80k but thats only if she TERRIBLE, but lets say if she does ok job
Ok Thanks for clarification.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Third visit to Hor City in my life-

Parked at Liberty Central Citypoint in D1. Very new, nice, modern hotel in convenient location. Did not try to bring any girl back. But, there is a side entrance where smuggling is possible.

First day, went to spa in Vien Dong Hotel on Pham Ngu Lao. Facility felt like a 2-star sauna in Macock (all of them do here). While in the room waiting for my therapist to come, witnessed a few cute SYT's walk down the hall. Mine finally came with a 6.5/10 face but sexy slender body. Little head had not seen a real pussy for a long time, so not in picky mood to reject. Surrendered my bullets in short time, while fingering her slightly wet pussy.

Second day, checked out area around SVH and LHP where many hot tocs and fuck shops could be found. All were small dingy hole in the wall type of facilities which would make Nataree in BKK look like a palace. Decided to try Hai Yen. Out of about 10 girls sitting on bench doing their knitting to kill time, I picked one who confessed to be 25 but, like most Viets, looked closer to 21.

She turned out to be an awesome fuck with passion/lust, genuine wetness and moans. Even kissed my little head after she removed my condom.

At night, walked around Bui Vien with many shops and bars, nothing interesting enough to entice me to enter. Did get a foot massage there. Was told $5 but when finished, they tried to guilt you into tipping $6 or 7. This kind of shady shameful tactic also is used at BJ/HJ joints- major turn off and reason not to return.

Third and last day, went to the BJ spa inside New Pacific Hotel, another 2-star facility. Rejected the first girl, second one was acceptable with baby face and huge rack. She was leaking like a faucet when she started the HJ/BJ and I started my FJ (finger job). After I shot my load, she wouldn't let my finger stop. She was rubbing herself as well and tried to position my finger on the magic spot. My finger was about to cramp up when she finally came lol.

After that, taxied to Cafe Mifa. It was like a hostess bar with DJ blasting ear piercing music, ok concept but weird at 2 o'clock in afternoon lol.

At night, had dinner and coffee around Hai Ba Truong area. Indeed, those girly bars with takeout were gone. Walked to Apocalypse and had a drink and chatted with a cute married bartender. There were some FL-looking ladies there but on the older side.

Walked over to Lust pub. Packed with younger local and international crowd. Enjoyed the music and some eye candies but could not stand the excessive cigarette smoke. Decided to head to Festival Hotel Spa for a final HJ. Actually I was more interested in getting a nice massage for my aching back. The good thing about these BJ/HJ joints is that you do get a decent massage along with the special.

Rejected first girl with WTF face. The second one was a 7.5/10, tall and big melons. Tried my magic touch but her pussy remained stubbornly dry. Was surprised I still had enough left in my bag to dirty the towel. BTW, all these places need to change to tissue paper instead of towels to catch all the cum! God knows if the towel they gave me to wipe still had some hard-to-cleanse super glue on it. This is no time to go green and think about saving trees!

In summary, Hor City is no match to BKK- dirtier, more chaotic, less transparent, harder to find, fewer things to do in daytime. I will however consider returning if my friends can join next time, so to explore the KTV, or just to witness new urban development, or when I yearn for pho flavored pussies.

All aforementioned places can be Googled. Prices paid were not revealed to avoid flaming.

Time to catch flight to the real heaven now- BKK, here I cum!
Old 09-03-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I tipped 400 where 300 was probably sufficient. I am blessed with some financial flexibility. So, if they bring a smile to my face, I don't mind returning the favor by tipping a little extra.
Old 10-03-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
flowerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Third visit to Hor City in my life-

Parked at Liberty Central Citypoint in D1. Very new, nice, modern hotel in convenient location. Did not try to bring any girl back. But, there is a side entrance where smuggling is possible.

First day, went to spa in Vien Dong Hotel on Pham Ngu Lao. Facility felt like a 2-star sauna in Macock (all of them do here). While in the room waiting for my therapist to come, witnessed a few cute SYT's walk down the hall. Mine finally came with a 6.5/10 face but sexy slender body. Little head had not seen a real pussy for a long time, so not in picky mood to reject. Surrendered my bullets in short time, while fingering her slightly wet pussy.

Second day, checked out area around SVH and LHP where many hot tocs and fuck shops could be found. All were small dingy hole in the wall type of facilities which would make Nataree in BKK look like a palace. Decided to try Hai Yen. Out of about 10 girls sitting on bench doing their knitting to kill time, I picked one who confessed to be 25 but, like most Viets, looked closer to 21.

Bro mind share location?

She turned out to be an awesome fuck with passion/lust, genuine wetness and moans. Even kissed my little head after she removed my condom.

At night, walked around Bui Vien with many shops and bars, nothing interesting enough to entice me to enter. Did get a foot massage there. Was told $5 but when finished, they tried to guilt you into tipping $6 or 7. This kind of shady shameful tactic also is used at BJ/HJ joints- major turn off and reason not to return.

Third and last day, went to the BJ spa inside New Pacific Hotel, another 2-star facility. Rejected the first girl, second one was acceptable with baby face and huge rack. She was leaking like a faucet when she started the HJ/BJ and I started my FJ (finger job). After I shot my load, she wouldn't let my finger stop. She was rubbing herself as well and tried to position my finger on the magic spot. My finger was about to cramp up when she finally came lol.

After that, taxied to Cafe Mifa. It was like a hostess bar with DJ blasting ear piercing music, ok concept but weird at 2 o'clock in afternoon lol.

At night, had dinner and coffee around Hai Ba Truong area. Indeed, those girly bars with takeout were gone. Walked to Apocalypse and had a drink and chatted with a cute married bartender. There were some FL-looking ladies there but on the older side.

Walked over to Lust pub. Packed with younger local and international crowd. Enjoyed the music and some eye candies but could not stand the excessive cigarette smoke. Decided to head to Festival Hotel Spa for a final HJ. Actually I was more interested in getting a nice massage for my aching back. The good thing about these BJ/HJ joints is that you do get a decent massage along with the special.

Rejected first girl with WTF face. The second one was a 7.5/10, tall and big melons. Tried my magic touch but her pussy remained stubbornly dry. Was surprised I still had enough left in my bag to dirty the towel. BTW, all these places need to change to tissue paper instead of towels to catch all the cum! God knows if the towel they gave me to wipe still had some hard-to-cleanse super glue on it. This is no time to go green and think about saving trees!

In summary, Hor City is no match to BKK- dirtier, more chaotic, less transparent, harder to find, fewer things to do in daytime. I will however consider returning if my friends can join next time, so to explore the KTV, or just to witness new urban development, or when I yearn for pho flavored pussies.

All aforementioned places can be Googled. Prices paid were not revealed to avoid flaming.

Time to catch flight to the real heaven now- BKK, here I cum!
Bro mind to share the spa and massage location or address???
Old 10-03-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
flowerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
did u read his post, he said these places can be googled if you dont know already, and has been reported eg festival
Oh but do you have any nice n cheap massage and ktv to intro?
Old 10-03-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hoianpukgai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

simi lanjiao??
Puk gai......Can u post ur lao bu sexy pic to share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
dreaming of doing what? Getting whacked by a wl with a broom like what happened to u?
Old 10-03-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Foutre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros. Planning to goto HCM. Any tips on how to pick up girls ? Which club to goto ? kam sia.
Old 10-03-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Singaporeans stabbed in Ho Chi Minh club: Vietnam media

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...-vietnam-media

When chiong overseas try to respect others and not to be hero...best is to throw away the big shot mentality...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-03-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ipod_mini17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any bro wanna meet up tonight? I'm new to hcmc.
Interested to explore
+84 122 4620144
Vietnam
Old 10-03-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

I hope those S'poreans learnt a lesson. When u are a guest in someone's country, u better act humble and be prepared to apologise when u bump into someone or did something wrong.

From personal experience, VN locals are usually helpful and friendly towards foreigners... not all but most of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Singaporeans stabbed in Ho Chi Minh club: Vietnam media

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...-vietnam-media

When chiong overseas try to respect others and not to be hero...best is to throw away the big shot mentality...
Old 10-03-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foutre View Post
Hi Bros. Planning to goto HCM. Any tips on how to pick up girls ? Which club to goto ? kam sia.
Just approach the ger n ask, "chio eh, ai sio pu mai"....
Old 11-03-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Health888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3) District 1 Hotels

Dear Bros

Can anyone recommend some 4-star deluxe hotels in District 1 that is gals friendly? Need to look at getting the gals to stay overnight without any issue from the hotel management.

Thanks
Old 11-03-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
sadboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Just approach the ger n ask, "chio eh, ai sio pu mai"....
can try tell her di lam tinh or lam tinh di...... hihi
Old 11-03-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
sadboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foutre View Post
DC Club ^^^^^^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread