The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Actually the few times I went there, I would rather go to gentlemen clubs and find girls. You pay more, but the quality much better. Just tell the mamasan bring girls which can bring back one. Spend more, but the girls are hot, and also mostly are quite experienced.
(Good will never be cheap, Cheap will never be good)

5Days in Bangkok/12 girls/8 is top notch/4 is cui from wechat.

The best bangs were from gentlemen clubs and soapy massage. Soapy got all sorts of girl, and which kind you looking at. I was staying at The Emerald Hotel, which had alot of soapy massage around that area (High End to Budget).

I was lucky to get a girl from Onyx because my friend's gf is thai, and she helped us get some uni chicks to bring back. So unless you know how to speak thai, or you are damn pale skin and tall. Very hard to get hot uni girls from clubs.
Old 16-06-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
Any idea how to get girls to club?
Bring girls from outside to club very leceh lah.

You put this on your table.
Sure have many puyings line up and drink with you!

Old 16-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Actually the few times I went there, I would rather go to gentlemen clubs and find girls. You pay more, but the quality much better. Just tell the mamasan bring girls which can bring back one. Spend more, but the girls are hot, and also mostly are quite experienced.

5Days in Bangkok/12 girls/8 is top notch/4 is cui from wechat.

The best bangs were from gentlemen clubs and soapy massage. Soapy got all sorts of girl, and which kind you looking at. I was staying at The Emerald Hotel, which had alot of soapy massage around that area (High End to Budget).

I was lucky to get a girl from Onyx because my friend's gf is thai, and she helped us get some uni chicks to bring back. So unless you know how to speak thai, or you are damn pale skin and tall. Very hard to get hot uni girls from clubs.
Thanks bro.. never tried g club before.
Which is the best g club in town? I hear the membership fees is include few bottles right.. any expiry date
Old 16-06-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro.. never tried g club before.
Which is the best g club in town? I hear the membership fees is include few bottles right.. any expiry date

Try http://www.singthaidisco.com/forums/...lub-(bangkok)/
Old 16-06-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is no official ranking in BKK Bottles are valid for a yr.
Old 17-06-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Bring girls from outside to club very leceh lah.

You put this on your table.
Sure have many puyings line up and drink with you!

can borrow your stack to put on the table and try bo bro???
Old 17-06-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
555 what's your collateral to borrow the stacks of cash?
Old 17-06-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
Not only puyings will come your table. Gays and ladyboys also will come say hi to u. Lol.
Old 17-06-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 what's your collateral to borrow the stacks of cash?
My used condoms can use as collateral? No need much, just 100k USD
Old 18-06-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Not only puyings will come your table. Gays and ladyboys also will come say hi to u. Lol.
LBGT community.
Hope don't have crazy lone wolf come into the club and any how spray bullets!
But I think the chances of ladyboy snatching the cash and run away is higher 555!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
My used condoms can use as collateral? No need much, just 100k USD
555 you really lion open big mouth!

You'll have better luck approaching those China recycling entrepreneurs to take in your used condoms as collateral.
They'll recycle your collateral into rubber bands and hair bands if you default on your loan!
Old 30-06-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
wah lao. i not keen on bak tiao one leh
Old 01-07-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

no more funky mean my bottles also all gone

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/06/2...-lor-nightclub
Old 11-07-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
no more funky mean my bottles also all gone

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/06/2...-lor-nightclub
buy new bottle again lor
Old 13-07-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
vin33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
bro which gclub can ask mamasan to bring girls that can bring back one? been to afew like cannot. going sherbet next trip. there can? thanks.
Old 14-07-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Arrow Bangkok G-Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin33 View Post
bro which gclub can ask mamasan to bring girls that can bring back one? been to afew like cannot. going sherbet next trip. there can? thanks.
Best is to avoid G-Clubs if intention is to bring puying back on first encounter because 99% failure rate 555.
Only The PIMP or Pegasus have "OFF" girls if you want to try your luck.

All the best!

What Is A G-Club?
G-Club Tier Type
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1