The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Marrying a ex Gaylang Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72
Thanks bro. @ least u understand what im coming from. each relationship have it own set of problems. i dont need any advice from anyone regarding about me n my girl. i have my way of doing it and also have my own bros who will advice me if i need to.
No offence to your bros.

What if your grp of bros chose to let you learn it the hard way and decided that only by letting you go through it again, only then one will learn.

So it becomes a part where they leave you to do what your heart wants. What kind of advice they going to give u when they don't even want to give anymore?

Anyway, I seriously think lah. What ICA did is entirely right.
By not allowing Ex-WLs to marry in SG and get PR status.

If you said that u have to think of means of survival for your family in Singapore and also the costs of living and working in thailand don't seem like a good option, other than staying in SG, then I think thats a whole new set of problems you have to think about. ANd its something you have to face when in the 1st place u decided to accept your girl.

For those who wants to marry WLs or get long term visas which ICA rejects at times, please do not blame the system. The system is here to stay

Blaming ICA, Blaming AV, Blaming ROM or whatever others is easy. But in the 1st place, no one says you will have to marry a WL.

I am very straightforward and I don't beat around the bush trying to act diplomatic.

No one needs to accept what I say, but if one is offended by what I said, it just shows that his love for his girl cannot withstand the eyes and views of others. In simple layman terms, he is not fit to be with a WL.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Last edited by siamcutey; 22-05-2006 at 05:18 PM.
Old 22-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
. i have my way of doing it and also have my own bros who will advice me if i need to.

Should be "... who will ADVISE me if I need to.".

"Advice" is a noun.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-05-2006, 05:27 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey

Imagine what would happen if ALL Singaporean men wanted to marry whores!

A couple of generations down the road, the whole Singapore population would have whore genes in their pedigree. All Singapore males would be sons of whores.... the females would be daughters of whores.

When the guys went for in camp training.. the talk cock sessions would go something like this.....

"Hello Wong!.. wah lao eh ... long time no see.. Eh friend.. your mother last time what category ah?.... Wah $40 only ah... My mum cat$150 leh"

Eh I ask you ah... your mum last time do CIM or not? My dad say he book your mum she do for him leh... true or not?"

To the guys who want to marry hookers, please come to your senses. You owe it to yourselves and your future generations to put some thought into where you are going to plant your seed in order to perpetuate your proud family heritage.

We all know how important the family name is in Chinese culture. Don't let your small dickhead taint all future generations that carry your surname.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
A couple of generations down the road, the whole Singapore population would have whore genes in their pedigree. All Singapore males would be sons of whores.... the females would be daughters of whores.

I remember an idiot posted in the forum saying something like this, "all (great) grandmum from China was whore b4".... I read liao nearly fell down the chair.

Anyone here remember who posted this statement??
Old 22-05-2006, 06:01 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Imagine what would happen if ALL Singaporean men wanted to marry whores!
This one I don't know. But I know if Cat40 girls can marry SG men, I would say a very high percentage would.

My "teacher" said to me

GOOD WL ALL DIE LIAO LA IN Thailand........if can find 1 out of 100, mean u are going to get con 99%....

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 22-05-2006, 06:41 PM
bangkoktonight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkklover
I must learn from him too
You wont be able to keep your bloody mouth shut lah.
Old 22-05-2006, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
xilverzap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Imagine what would happen if ALL Singaporean men wanted to marry whores! :
How can this ever happen?? ALL?? Really or not? Not ALL Singaporean men go visit whore house leh....

Only a very few who go brothels feel they "might" just want to continue a relationship with her. In this case. IT IS 5 YEARS AGO! Not a current WL.

So means to say a WL will forever be a WL?? I think it is sad to brand a person for a person's past for SOOOO LONG.

Just my personal view anyway.

Xilver
Old 22-05-2006, 06:43 PM
bangkoktonight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
With age normally comes wisdom. It now appears that there are quite a few exceptions.
Are you one of the exveptions too?
Old 22-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
xilverzap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyway, this thread is for people with info with how to go about getting married with a EX GL girl. NOT ABOUT whether it is the right thing to do or not the right thing to do.

So... Pussyman needed some INFO. NOT ASKING for opinion of Marry an ex GL girl is right or wrong. Like he say, if he need advise on right or wrong, this thread is not the place to seek answers. He can ask his friends, bros and families. Not you, Not me.

Perhaps whoever wanted to fire up some reasons 'WHY I SHOULD NOT MARRY A GL GIRL" then please go ahead and open another thread lor. I been looking at this thread for a while and I see flames for NOTHING. Just kpkb for what??

Got info, give info.. no info.. move on lor... hahaha

Xilver
Old 22-05-2006, 07:02 PM

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bkklover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkoktonight
You wont be able to keep your bloody mouth shut lah.
U wont be able to keep ur itchy mouth shut too... likewise,we all here to make merry.So does my presence affects u?ekekekekke...still buey song i never up u??
Old 22-05-2006, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkklover
still buey song i never up u??
i hope you are referring to reputation points, not something "from behind"???
Old 22-05-2006, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing123
i hope you are referring to reputation points, not something "from behind"???
kekeke...that's a good one... instead i would "UP" u ,instead of up him...kekekeke
Old 22-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkoktonight
Are you one of the exveptions too?
ah ya what wisdom... lol talk so much cock about others who bluff others make use of others blah blah blah.

in the end the person talk the same do the same thing as they. making use of girls to make video n sell for money. do sex chat online what shit. if got bone wont do this of cb things leow lor. still also depend on girl cb to earn money. i see this kind of pple no up.

some even support him n join him talk cock lol sometime i want to laugh @ this pple think they are smart ass. if they smart ass they will not get burn in the first place leow. lol talk about wisdom lol
Old 22-05-2006, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
No offence to your bros.

What if your grp of bros chose to let you learn it the hard way and decided that only by letting you go through it again, only then one will learn.

So it becomes a part where they leave you to do what your heart wants. What kind of advice they going to give u when they don't even want to give anymore?

If you said that u have to think of means of survival for your family in Singapore and also the costs of living and working in thailand don't seem like a good option, other than staying in SG, then I think thats a whole new set of problems you have to think about. ANd its something you have to face when in the 1st place u decided to accept your girl.

For those who wants to marry WLs or get long term visas which ICA rejects at times, please do not blame the system. The system is here to stay

Blaming ICA, Blaming AV, Blaming ROM or whatever others is easy. But in the 1st place, no one says you will have to marry a WL.

I am very straightforward and I don't beat around the bush trying to act diplomatic.

No one needs to accept what I say, but if one is offended by what I said, it just shows that his love for his girl cannot withstand the eyes and views of others. In simple layman terms, he is not fit to be with a WL.

SC
SC

do u know my bros well? do u know us well? do u know how we play our games in thailand. =) go find out about us then u come n coment about us.

2nd whether ica allow or not also u not incharge of it. stop behaving u know everything. now i know why u said bro dont like u cos u talk alot of shit n think u know all. tell u frankly there are bros who are currently on sideline and is reading this post who is more old bird then u. so dont behave as if u si bei a sai.

ur english si bei good but does not mean u si bei a sai in thailand n know how thai pple think

also dont need to teach me what to do bro what u have been saying from the first post till now is of no help cos u are bring the same old answer that i have already known long time ago. so save it

"I am very straightforward and I don't beat around the bush trying to act diplomatic."

u not straightforward u just trying to flame.

For ur info when i came to know my girl use to be ex GL i already prepare for the worst for our sgp system may not accept her. i did not blame the system, i just trying to work my way out and hope for the best. so no need to tell me that i curse the gov whatsoever. when i decide i even tell my girl just prepare for the worst.

Since u do not know my girl dont said all WL are all like this. as if u know the whole world WL behave like this

also dont said ah ya this guy gone leow he using his dick head to think. let me tell u i know perfectly well what im doing.

no offence to u bro. just my own view.

Last edited by pussyman72; 22-05-2006 at 07:46 PM.
Old 22-05-2006, 07:40 PM

Quote:
SC

do u know my bros well? do u know us well? do u know how we play our games in thailand. =) go find out about us then u come n coment about us.

2nd whether ica allow or not also u not incharge of it. stop behaving u know everything. now i know why u said bro dont like u cos u talk alot of shit n think u know all. tell u frankly there are bros who are currently on sideline and is reading this post who is more old bird then u. so dont behave as if u si bei a sai.

ur english si bei good but does not mean u si bei a sai in thailand n know how thai pple think

also dont need to teach me what to do bro what u have been saying from the first post till now is of no help cos u are bring the same old answer that i have already known long time ago. so save it

no offence to u bro. just my own view.
Cool it bro...bro SC is wellknown to give his advice and theories here,,,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1