The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 13-12-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
Came back from batam just..

Nothing much to shout about.. spent 2nights there..

total blew 5 loads with 5 diff gals, 4 met from wechat..
Thank you for having the heart to share.

Quote:
1st shot was a hj at a massage place in the hotel, quoted me 300k..asked for more and she will strip.. didn't appreciate her figure so just gave her 300k for the jh
A small question, did you bargain? If you didn't,thats the 2nd thing you didnt do right from my personal perspective. Why 2nd one and not the first you may ask,..becos first one was you aim to cheong in Batam, you mentioned you read a bit of the thread but you missed out my guide/s for newbies. The most crucial part was staying in the wrong hotel for starter, and thats the 1st of the not-right.

Imagine if only you have stayed in Formosa in the beginning, you are most unlikely to go to Justmine. And base on your travel route,you will most likely end yourself in Kings (formosa hotel 4th floor),hehehe...and if you ever realize you what you did not-right here in Justmine,try Kings the next time round.

Many has followed my basic Batam travelling guide on my signature,the success rate was pretty high and even the minimal fails weren't that bad. Please do not believe a word I say here,try it to find out and then compare it with your current trip.

With everthing (every kind of Batam pussies) so close to you,you really really cant fail too far unless you are not-wise.

Quote:
2nd shot was an hr later, msg a gal, quoting 500k for ST.. came figure not bad, nice b cup.. face remind me of a friend's sis.. service wise terrible.. only want to get the job done..

3rd shot.. met this chinese indo girl on wechat, 22yr old.. nice b cup.. face 5/10 ,hard to bargain, wanted 200sgd which i wouldn't give.. in the end agreed 700k plus 50sgd (i know abit ex) sex was fantastic, fucking horny girl.. took some videos n pics also.. stayed on past the 1hr agreement..

end of day 1

2nd day woke up.. decided for a cheap fuck at 400k.. really regret.. 1hr late, came with attitude, boobs were small.. service was crap, got so upset after that i told her to leave, threw the money on the bed..

met another indo chinese girl, agreed to drive me out to eat if i treat her.. went some seafood place, spend abt 300k on seafood.. after that coax her to my room to chill.. and fucked her long, about 2hrs of fucking n cuddling.. looks wise 5/10.. boobs abt b also..

day 3 too tired to do anything.. abs and legs were weak from all that pumping..
I am not a wechat person,so all of the above I couldn't really comment much. For safety reason/s, i normally avoid them since the girls in Massage Parlor,KTVs and Booking joints were already so many to choose from. Hehehe...and I only have one dick.

Peak season now,wechat girls tend to be more 'Horny' but the horniness isnt from her pussies,but more on their brain. Vigilant is advised.

Quote:
Trip regret*
Not going to octopuss or asking for a 3some from those ST girls.. at 1mil for 2gals, could have given it a try..
You might end up not enjoying yourself very well for threesome. Threesome in Batam is not easy...not easy here means not easy to enjoy becos most Batam girls were not trained or have much experience with threesome as most girls were from a more conservative background too.

Well,unless you can get 2 very close friends, maybe sisters or perhaps even lesbians...then your chance for enjoying a threesome would be higher in Batam.

A personal view base on experience.

Quote:
Chatted with another girl on wechat, she reccomended me to try Grand Dragon at BCH.. she was working at oct b4 changing over, said it was better. might try on my next trip..
Never try,never know. Do share it with us once you try it.

Thank you in advance

Side note : Grand Dragon Spa didnt physically exist in Batam. Its in a different name,and it is called Grand Dragon Spa becos a KTV and Pub by that name was in that area. (i am holding the spa's name card as i wrote this and in it, is not written as Grand Dragon Spa)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
Bro, 300K for HJ,, honestly I think it is exp. It is my opinion.
Its a hotel MP,bro and usually hotel MPs,Massage Spa and Men's Spa special service can be on the expensive side.

The whole challenge is not about the price for me in MP of this sort,it is more on how to bring the price down. I would like to ask any seniors who travel to Batam,try to go to Justmine Massage and see if you could bring down the price to below 300k. My lowest record recorded was 250k HJ with everything off with only top roaming there and they are for a 5.5/10 milf. (for those who aimed to beats me to getting a good price,do go ahead and try Justmine..hehehe..)

Many of my friends would have thought that its not worthy of their time to be even be there as there are better places in Batam.

Quote:
Guys i know u all calling me carrot.. making fun of me.. but it's my first time..
Like I have said before and shared with many newbies in this thread and other forums,everyone has a 1st time,1st time everyone also makes mistake. The thing is,do you realize it? And will you be making the same mistake the next time round? I doubt you will tho.

Maybe i may have mis-read, i read thru all of your posts in this thread again and notice that you only mention you are 1st time in Batam at a much later posts after you wrote your FR. So i guess reader/s here may have thought you have been in Batam before. Dont you feel that there MAY be a bit of misunderstanding element in the exchange of words?

Quote:
thanks to those who shared.. and thanks to those who poke fun of me..
Bro,dont mind me saying something. This is the internet world, and in a world, 1 kind of rice feed a thousand kind of men. Many here were from different culture, countries and background and sometime, they do not really mean what you think they say. Many misunderstanding has occurred in many forums and over the internet world just becos we failed to understand each other well enough...but once we start holding grudges, we will become just like them. Just take it as different brought up from different culture, different countries,different societies, different people doing things and even say things differently.

If you really read thru this thread and the older one,you will also learned that I have been called worse names. Why do you think I have a carrot head as my avatar and signature for? For things that are not-in-topic, i usually ignore them (unless it can catch my interest) and focus solely on the main objective in this thread. Remember the objective of this thread is in the thread title. Stay focus, and ignore the less important things,eg personal attack,name calling,intention to start a fight,trouble-making etc. There is also an ignore button at the bottom right side of each post to help too (which can be of help).

My say is,get over it...be better than them,better than what you are today.

Anyway,i do understand that you and I are of 2 different character, we also do things differently, and the above I say were mainly what I would do if I am in your shoe.

Keep an open mind, keep an open heart, respect everyone. The world and all earthlings in it will become your friends,hehehe...

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 13-12-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
She Bought this for me
Happy B'day bro...

& wishing u here year year got tis season,day day got good time.
Old 14-12-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
The fr is written entirely on my iPhone 4s, Su please excuse me if there's any typo that I had overlooked.
You deserve double points for that!
Old 14-12-2016, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
tcss000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey cheongsters!

I benefited so so very much from this thread that i must write my first time experience down. Hopefully will get first timers started. Special thanks to all the seniors here who shared their stories and experiences and ideas. Couldnt have done it without u all!

I went for my FIRST batam trip by myself (solo) after reading up what the seniors have written here. 2d1n, just to get a feel. All in all, first timer flying solo can definitely try batam. Small place, relatively cheap (even kenna carrot also not wont cost u an arm and leg) near to SG, and so many Singaporeans around there lol.

First timer take note. Batam is quite a run down city. The city being the city in general, not referring to any particular place. Ill discuss in more details on individual places i visited. If u are looking for atas stuff, dont look there. By run down, i mean the city is .... "lok kok". (no offence hor) But the price to pay for being run down is ... CHEAP!! If u ask me, im willing to sacrifice atas-ness for what batam has to offer in cheapness.

Hotel : i stayed in da vienna boutique hotel. The hotel is good! for all the "run down-ness" in batam city, the hotel is definitely not run down. It is really as good as what the various online reviews wrote.

Girls : i didnt get a booking girl as i wanted to explore the city as much as possible. So no booking girl joint experience to share.

Massage : i went to delta spa massage. 600k package including hj. The joint is also VERY nice. U wont believe the inside is so nice by the look of the outside. Girl is so so. Personally i find it a bit not worth it.... Maybe the girl not chio enough?

Massage (clean type) : i popped into "indothai" and ran out when i see the price list. 300k and up. Disclamer: I am a cheapo. lol. Then i went to a roadside shophouse massage. Simple deco, cant compare to delta spa, clean rooms (no dirty wear and tear marks etc), hall with curtain partition. 80k per hour HAHAHA. 120k two hours. Wow. Pressed until i song song.

Food : the dish i had the most in batam is a&w root beer float. My favourite. I find it even better the malaysia one. Their spicy fried chicken also v delicious! Ate some ramli styled burger. Nothing to shout about. Ate some roadside stall anyhow order food. (i dont even know the name of what i ordered, just point to opposite table) tasty but give me slight stomach ache.

Shopping : their groceries are cheaper then SG. (no surprises here) Im not a fan of the rest of what the vendors sell in nagoya hill mall. (clothes ect) Lots of cheong branded bags around.

I found a vape shop (electric cigarette) somewhere in one of the shop houses opposite nagoya hill. Friendly boss. Good for vapers who can stock up some essential items before heading back home.

All in all, a good experience for me. Nice place, cheap price, highly accessible! I'll definitely be back, i promise.
Old 14-12-2016, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential

i don't cheong batam but I enjoy all the posts here a lot.

One question I have for brothers here. Your family/relatives/friends don't mind you going 2-3 days to Batam? They sure know you go batam for sex
Old 14-12-2016, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcss000 View Post
Hey cheongsters!

I benefited so so very much from this thread that i must write my first time experience down. Hopefully will get first timers started. Special thanks to all the seniors here who shared their stories and experiences and ideas. Couldnt have done it without u all!

All in all, a good experience for me. Nice place, cheap price, highly accessible! I'll definitely be back, i promise.
Bro, your first post in 10 years!

18upz for a great FR
Old 14-12-2016, 05:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr20k View Post

One question I have for brothers here. Your family/relatives/friends don't mind you going 2-3 days to Batam? They sure know you go batam for sex
I dun cheong batam too but I know some do go there for golfing.

So maybe that could be an excuse, going for 18 holes but doing the 19th hole in one
Old 14-12-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

My great grandson knows what I'm there for. After all, his great grandmother is from Batam. But, never married one. Sometimes, he will follow me back to Batam where I have an apartment at Batam Centre. Yes, but I stay at hotel if I'm there for eca, then visit my wife the next day. Actual 4D3N only declare 3D2N to her. I suspect she's aware of it and fine with it though. Afterall, 男人到了我这把年纪,只剩下一张嘴巴,和那三寸不烂只舌. The girls love it though.
Old 14-12-2016, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today I'm going if anybody want to join pls we chat me ID Muthu_33
Old 14-12-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
The fr is written entirely on my iPhone 4s, Su please excuse me if there's any typo that I had overlooked.
Upped you for a good FR...
Old 14-12-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Rogue One:A Star Wars Story opens in Batam today..

May the force (of the fuck) be with all of you!
Old 14-12-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post

18upz for a great FR
LOL and i didnt even realise that! I remembered posting here before. Maybe is my other forgotten account?
Old 14-12-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post

18upz for a great FR
and thanks for the up!
Old 14-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
I curious le,y u enjoy readin all posts here but nvr wan 2 try btm lei?

Quote:
I go geylang call chicken also nvr need 2 announce 2 my family,frens,relatives. Do u need do tat? Or u nvr call chicken de? I go geylang nt necessary is 2 call chicken ma,can do mani thgs de,.. so anybody go btm also nt necessary mus be 4 sex also, tio bo?

Btm hairy resort & monster-igo resort there no chicken 2 call de, nearly evry weekend also full, sm more year-end pig season mus book 2 weeks+ in advance lei...watch SG news also can knw tat nongsa ferry there ferry got sink halfway into the sea water last year end. Still tis year-end also pack like sardine.

Btm tua pek gong quite zhun de,can go tere try yr luck nxt time wen u r interest 2 win sm 4D/Toto or wen yr real life no much luck.

Heng heng kena onli,yr holiday will b foc & who knws can go 1 or 2 more time agn.

Share share exp onli hor, dn't need take my words 2 heart .
Old 14-12-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 14
Hinerange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHinerange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHinerange is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Exchange rate: 9330
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1