The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 14-12-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Happy B'day bro...

& wishing u here year year got tis season,day day got good time.
Thks bro
Idont expect
Year year got this season lar..
Day day got good time..
for another 2 weeks I would be happy.
Old 14-12-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Rogue One:A Star Wars Story opens in Batam today..

May the force (of the fuck) be with all of you!
Bro, normally they will screen the movie for how long?
Old 14-12-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
That area.... Want to find cheonging place also not easy liao. What's more, for a first timer with time limit too. I could have pointed him to that only joint I knew....
If a person is staying in that area,the main Key solution for a cheap and better bonk will be his means of travelling. I would still say the same if anyone asked me again.

I still cannot figure out why a traveller couldn't simply take an ojek or taxi to NED area,Nagoya area and/or perhaps even Utama area that would cost maximum 50k and that would only be taking a maximum of about 5 mins of their time.

I am looking at the cause of it. Is it laziness and/or the prideful self-demand to be serve like a King? (which at times can end up being serve like a beggar) Or was it their lack of confident and being too shy to interact around? I am still observing. Reminds me one of the guy who joined me in my Batam trip says, "i pay you money,you better serve me like a King",hehehe...I never see him in Batam again.

If only they read page 1 of the thread. They would have understand I covered the above 2 points.

Quote:
Interesting way to look at it. Going home vs going for holiday.
I often try to sit on another person's shoe to view how they see things. I wont be 100% right but i know it myself that I wont be too far out.

Quote:
This friend of mine, I do agree that what you said applied to him. Further more, being the cost conscious type, the additional $35 for ferry ticket is an expense he can't get past, especially with SGD vs MYR so good to him now. Anyway, he's got a girlfriend now, switched to work the same schedule as her, means that even go JB with him is rare chance now.
He looks like a decent nice guy,having a gf for him could be a better thing,hehehe...bro T also got gf,but his heart keep eyeing at Batam tho,hehehe...always worried that his gf will check his passport etc,hehehe...that guy not-so-much suitable to have a girlfriend man,hehehe...

Quote:
Yup, taking ferry had the go holiday feel.. but, I do feel like going back home Everytime I syrup into batam. It's so familiar to the Singapore I grew up in.
If you are talking about old familiar times in Singapore where you grew up in, some rural parts of Malaysia also relatively quite close to Batam. It is more of what that is in Batam that Malaysia doesnt have that draws you there,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubbyteddies View Post
Bro nono,may i ask u,if there's a spending diff going to btm on weekday & going over to weekend? If there is,hw much wld the diff be base on yr exp?
Simple theory bro,when demand is more than supply,price goes up. And when supply is more than demand,price goes down. I can spend as low as S$200 for a 2D1N or I can spend as high as S$2k for the same number of night/s. Both weekday and weekend works the same for me.

The rest is left would be common sense.

Quote:
Yr tis post jus replied every1 abv my post if they reads.

Actually hor...veri not easy 2 get below 300k 4 hj in Justmine la,newbie laggi worse but being ard tat area,their choice were reli limited. U aldy hinted in yr post.
Hehehe...my hint is actually quite simple, can you as a frequent Batam cheongster get below 300k HJ in Justmine? (try it, regardless how expereince you are, to understand)

If you couldn't or don't have the confident to do so, you also cannot expect a newbie (or 1st timer) to do the same. That's my point when I 1st post the photo of Justmine Massage photo out.

I can get 150k to 200k hj in Kings but it does not means I could do the same in Justmine. My max is 250k for Justmine and I don't expect a newbie could beat my rate,hehehe...I didn't want to interrupt the discussion, hence I choose to use my own words to convey my message and only share my full view when things are cool off.

The massage girls in Justmine were NOT hungry enough and there were enough Silllypore golfers in Gideon that spoils the market bad enough there for the massage girls to turn down the lower normal price for special service around other areas. Kings was exactly like Justmine when i 1st go Batam in 2014 towards 2015.

Utama shop houses area MP was even lower back then (100k to 150k for Hj and 200k to 250k for FJ) but today, the price there begins to overtake hotel MPs,hehehe...see how my summaries work now,i get to know the Batam MP pricing culture in 2014 ,2015 and 2016 today.

Not just MPs,hotel room prices,food prices,booking joint pricing in different season of the year,KTV and Spa pricing etc...

1 summary = 5 mins

35 summaries = 175 mins (almost 3 hours)

And readers get to be growing up with me in my Batam trail since 2014.

Quote:
Imagine u shared the cheaper version of better & best in tat area wen u were 1st asked many mths ago,yr future hj in tat area is gng 2 cost u jus as much as Justmine.
I did not share and have never shared online about massage places that offers happy ending in that area before. Reason is simple, they are more expensive and not as good. And I have no intention to try to bring their price down becos most time,i am not in that area unless i need food to live, BCS shopping or to watch a movie.

Quote:
I still r'ber the MP u recommended who givs me a solid massage & an ass-rim ard penuin....lol. An absolute unforgettable experience 4 me. The last thg i'd like 2 see is tat pl being exposed & end up havin 2 pay much more.
Oh,you mean that shop that offers ass-rim,breast to body massage shop in that area? Well,i haven't been there for a while becos their good and better girls no longer works in that area.

Or you mean that clean-turned-dirty MP? That one always crowded and you know I don't like crowd.

Quote:
Public ignorance often creates more selfish people.
(i'm sure u undstd wat i'm sayin)
I still share,but i share mainly basic to newbie/s, guide them to safely test out what they prefers in Batam. Until when i find that they shares similar frequencies with me,will i allow them in on those secret gardenssss. Even that,i don't share Everything out to them.

They will have to read all my summaries to find out those "everything" regarding the 'secret gardensss' becos it is all written in there,hehehe...

Quote:
Nobdoy dn't make mistake. But hw can a person own up his mistake if he cldn't recognize it? Make mistake,fine...kena suan in public 4 making mistake,also nvm...keep heart open 2 learn ma,jus laugh it off lor,nxt time dn't make same mistake again & do better lor. The problem is if a person dn't evn realize it's a mistake & keep on making it. Nw tat'll pose bigger problem.
At times,I also need to make some mistakes, hurt my own wallet to build up my secret gardensss. And i have no intention to share it with people who has no intention to work for it and yet trying to destroy my gardens with their utmost selfish ways,hehehe...having said the above,all my secret joints,secret gardens etc, they were all on my Batam trip summaries and i dare use strong words here by saying,i hide nothing. (which includes all the pure breed Indo Chinese joints)

Quote:
Nono,i wk as road sweeper nt bcs i enjoy sweeping road,u wk as rubbish collector also nt bcs u enjoy collect rubbish tio bo. Hw mani who work in a fool time job reli enjoy their work? Surely hav but hw mani. I need the money wking in a job so i'm classified as needy? LOL...
I don't work as a rubbish collector,neither are you a road sweeper,hehehe...most people do not enjoy working in their job at most time.

Quote:
Say, i'm sillyporean ,i hav mani mani money ma ,so nxt time u share w me ani of yr Good & Better secret joints,i go there pay twice/thrice as much as u bcs the gals workin in their jobs needs the money ma...& since they can 100% sextisfied me & they do their 'job' well makin me happi...lol. See my pt? I clever or nt?
I am a relative popular guy in my secret joints,hehehe...so if you (or anyone) play this kind of game with me,i will know and cut off future exchange of information with you (and others too). So you will end up knowing nothing much thereafter.

The difference between me and others is, i held on to my own formulas and i am constantly sourcing for the good ,better and cheaper places in Batam.So i always have new places to go to and others were also more willing to exchange their better and good with me too. Sometime i dare make an exchange of 2 for 1 ,meaning a bros only share one good place (or info) with me and i gave him 2 places to look into,and i do that becos i find him reliable enough not to be spoiling those places.

Information collide with information, it only multiplies and i get to collect them all,hehehe...(sounds like pokemon huh?). Its one of the reason why i am in this thread. And i am also a consistent person who honor my own words with others, hehehe...

Quote:
Hw long do u tink my ways can turn btm's cost of living into like sg? I tink u'll knw the ans since u recently jus visit the 'province of SG' called, Bintan.
Bintan,hehehe...its as expensive as Sillypore staying there for a 3D2N. My impression of the place is,they are already as expensive as Sillypore.

Bintan and Bali were almost becoming a cheonging wasteland to me. But I believe there will always be treasure to be dug up among the waste,hehehe...

Peace be with you.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-12-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
Bro, normally they will screen the movie for how long?
Depending on popularity, some movies can be as short as 2 weeks up to about 5-6 weeks
Old 14-12-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster

microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

thanks for the info, hope star war can last more than a month. lol
Old 14-12-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
xiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to behold

Went batam last week, stayed at nagoya mansion hotel. Saw they have in-room service massage. Called and try.. not bad young girl about 20-22 years old. Asked what service i want, when i say HJ she quoted 600k!!!! after that i say sorry don't want i don't have that much $ left.. only got 300k... and she agreed.. know i might have overpaid. first time try out T_T
Old 14-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
That my Sop tulang (with a layer of oil), left over fr lunch
Oh,the look quite scary.

Quote:
waiting for lunch to be ready

Oh,yr rm got lcd tv...may i ask hw much u rent the rm? Or u rent whole hse dwn?

Thx
Old 15-12-2016, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
tcss000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro nono,

Do u still take newbies along with u? If convenient i go with u on ur next trip ok!
Old 15-12-2016, 05:02 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Oh,yr rm got lcd tv...may i ask hw much u rent the rm? Or u rent whole hse dwn?
Thx
2.3j/mth....Aircon,hot water, wifi, cable tv,lcd,bed, mattress included.
Pillow, Bedsheet, water dispenser not in.
the kos did provide a common kitchen with a big friger and gas stove (gas included)
As she dont like to share her cookware and refrigerator.

We bought our own.
Old 15-12-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
2.3j/mth....Aircon,hot water, wifi, cable tv,lcd,bed, mattress included.
Pillow, Bedsheet, water dispenser not in.
the kos did provide a common kitchen with a big friger and gas stove (gas included)
Oh,meaning yr rm got own toilet,rite? Hw u settle laundry?

sorie for the many query. I'm asking for a fren so he can agar knw the market rate.

Thx again for yr replying.
Old 15-12-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarlu View Post
Hi bro here ,

Just to chk if someone manage to up a massage girl at davienna spa ? I did saw few good looking and nice figure girls. But don't know how to break the ice for the service . They are professional on massage .. any idea to help me up
same for me also bro. I find new spa massage center. Girls are very sexy and beautiful (not like booking joint girls) all around 20 to 25 yo, but unable to mange for booking or short time. i gone many times there. They said only HJ in this center. they are not allowed to work or stay out side of center. we can't get girls from there. that is massage center rules.
Old 15-12-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

never tried da vienna spa b4, althou i stayed in Da vienna before. Very expensive, that's why never step in. hahaha.

hmm, i thought the spa is clean type. So they do offer HJ ah?
Old 15-12-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
tcss000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
never tried da vienna spa b4, althou i stayed in Da vienna before. Very expensive, that's why never step in. hahaha.

hmm, i thought the spa is clean type. So they do offer HJ ah?
I stayed in da vienna hotel too. Was told by the staff can call the masseurs up to your room for the massage. If got provide additional services, that would be kinky!

On a sidenote, usually hotel massages are all more expensive compared to outside. 1.5 to 2 times more.....
Old 15-12-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Rogue One:A Star Wars Story opens in Batam today..

May the force (of the fuck) be with all of you!
Caught Rogue One in Nagoya Hill today, pretty good movie! Then again, I'm a huge lifelong Star Wars fan, so my review can be somewhat biased.. Hehe

Btw, it seems like movie ticket prices for both Megamall & Nagoya Hill have been increased.

Nagoya Hill

................ Old Price......... New Price
Mon-Thu.... 25k >>>>>>>30k
Fri............ 30k >>>>>>>35k
Weekend... 35k >>>>>>>40k

Megamall

................ Old Price......... New Price
Mon-Thu.... 30k >>>>>>>30k (no change)
Fri............ 35k >>>>>>>40k
Weekend... 40k >>>>>>>50k

No changes to BCS Mall's XXI Cinema as of now.

For everyone's info.
Old 16-12-2016, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Oh,meaning yr rm got own toilet,rite? Hw u settle laundry?
Yes attach toilet.
Usually near the kos...you'll see sign "Rp7000/kg"...
Some even have laundry shop at the ground floor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1