The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-01-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I fully agree that the barfine and ST/LT rates at Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza is a big rip off these days.

Better off hunting for FLs at Thermae Coffee Shop.
I was gonna agree with you, until i realise you are out of touch with Thailand

For those that do not find any suitable gal at Thermae, cal also goto Insanity, Mixx, Spicy if you enjoy freelance nightclub pickup. I haven't been to these places in some time, but i know most girls here are freelancer, maybe Norice or another bro can comment on recent quality here.
Old 06-01-2017, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

wah atmosphere here getting more sour than my tom yum goong.. peace leh..
Old 06-01-2017, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

lost99,

I don't know becauseI don't patronize those nightclubs! I also quit drinking alcoholic beverages!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 06-01-2017, 05:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I was gonna agree with you, until i realise you are out of touch with Thailand

For those that do not find any suitable gal at Thermae, cal also goto Insanity, Mixx, Spicy if you enjoy freelance nightclub pickup. I haven't been to these places in some time, but i know most girls here are freelancer, maybe Norice or another bro can comment on recent quality here.
You are also out of touch with Thailand so please don't be like a pot calling the kettle black.

555 if you're not on the ground better not comment much if not some people will shoot you down if your opinions differ from his!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
wah atmosphere here getting more sour than my tom yum goong.. peace leh..
Busybody small boy tried to act cocky but buay tahan tio suan so become dulan and start playing pai kia (gangster) 555!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 06-01-2017, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Are you stupid or what?

You pay for my air ticket from Shenzhen to Bangkok then I come loh.

Talking about skirts I think this area you've more experience.
555 thought you sourced bikinis for your coyotes in Pratunam before?

Ownself say ownself song again?
Tell people put time and place.
If this is not play pai kai (gangster) then what is it?

Who is the adult and who is the small boy here 555?

Khun norice,

You not afraid he flame you again huh?

You sure he will dare to meet you?
Later some small boy play Mafia with you.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
I thought u do come to Bangkok often? Or ever since 2014 u stopped? Agent business not so good so shifted base to china? Heard that agent business in China also not very good also. That's why so free come in to TCSS so much.

U dare come I dare to pay. All witness here. Ticket how much only seriously.

555, sorry. My job is to go there and pay $$. I have people do the sourcing/selections. Maybe u need to read more carefully. And that was in the past. Nowadays, everything is pretty much in place as have people take care. I dun really need to handle except payments weekly to the coyotes.

Put time put place means gangster? Since u are so unhappy about it, so I was offering a alternative for u to settle the dispute mah. U really think I would whack your arse meh? Easily pay a few thousand baht to the touts/doormen can settle already if I want to. Lol. How old already? Dirty own hands. Forgot u small timer that's why business bad in Bkk and now china.

Funny guy really. One moment Suaning norice and suddenly switch sides. So much for your character. Over promised under deliver packages. Lousy agent. Please do something about your "ISOtravel" or change the name. No standard at all.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:08 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
You are also out of touch with Thailand so please don't be like a pot calling the kettle black.

555 if you're not on the ground better not comment much if not some people will shoot you down if your opinions differ from his!

Busybody small boy tried to act cocky but buay tahan tio suan so become dulan and start playing pai kia (gangster) 555!

I believe many took it with stride when they posted their views and received positive feedback on their views/posts. I did not see anyone disagreeing when I posted updates/insights on the behind the scene which most are not aware of since I'm very much involved in the nightlife many are partaking. In fact I get points upped for the detailed insights most of the time. I dun go around upping people and hoping to get their points with 2k of TCSS posts. Seriously, does the points can redeem for flight to Bangkok? Points dun mean anything. It's the content of your individual posts that matter. Most of your posts are just Suaning people. That's what most cyberhero prefers to do behind the monitor.

Yup,I'm small boy. Me tio suan? U are the one petty over the whole issue. please dun talk so much waste bandwidth. U seriously do enjoy hiding behind the com like many said, and blast away. As I said, if u are not happy, u are welcome to thrash things out face to face. Dun trigger happy typing away. No time for that.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
ybkk,

Greetings, from Belle Grand Condo!

You need to stop being argumentative and constantly contradicting other members' opinions! Even your opinions have important messages for members and also grounds for criticisms! Therefore, be more diplomatic when expressing your ideas and opinions!

If you want to discuss further, I want to meet you and David David at the Belle Grand food court in person and I'll buy you guys one of the most delicious wonton mee in Bangkok! We can discuss about the forum and living in Bangkok in general. Just PM me and we could meet. I won't be available from January 15 through 22. Have a nice day!
I have yet to see anyone indicating that the insights/updates are misleading or otherwise. Perhaps u could help us by identifying it. Please indicate so that I could learn from it seriously.

I did remembered in the past I did asked if u wanted to meet. U came forward telling me u are only available daily from 1230pm-1300pm for just 30mins at some ridiculous coffee shop nearby. Thanks but No thanks! I seriously do not trust your recommendations on soapys/food. Bro Davvid would probably might want to meet u since u make him made a wasted trip to Catherine previously. Yup we could meet anywhere for drinks/club any day but I believe we are living different lifestyle as we said. U too have a nice day. Will be at pimp next Friday night. Do let me know if u can make it. Or any other days at cowboy/nana.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Wow here like Vietnam thread, many arguing
Old 06-01-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Bros dun fight leow la...we have to be united and share info - good or bad, zhun or not so zhun - in order to band together to fight the puyings who want to rip us off ah hahaha

peace...conquer more quality pussies at reduced costs!!! LOL
Old 06-01-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Wow here like Vietnam thread, many arguing
ybkk,

No, I don't go to The Pimp! For get it, read my reply again!

The bottom line is try to be "DIPLOMATIC" when replying to other members!

Last edited by norice; 06-01-2017 at 10:59 AM.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

This is nothing, you should go to Syria!

I'll be visiting HCM on February 5 through 12, staying at The Luxe Hotel! Any argument over that hotel?

Old 06-01-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Bros dun fight leow la...we have to be united .....in order to band together to fight the puyings who want to rip us off ah hahaha
I don't consider this 'fighting' just two people arguing different opinions, and perhaps representing different sides of the 'puyings who want to rip us off', this will blow over soon and you can make whatever information you want out of it.

55055 is right, this is nothing compared to the HCMC thread, but that was a case of a psychotic sociopath TomMAlfotter/Mutant Chicken polluting the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
I'll be visiting HCM on February 5 through 12, staying at The Luxe Hotel! Any argument over that hotel?
I don't believe Luxe Hotel is girl friendly (if you planning to dabao), usually only 1-2 star HCMC hotels are guest friendly. When i went to HCMC i just booked a room via AirBnB so I didn't need to worry about stupid police checks rules about bringing girls back.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Lost99,

One of forum member stayed there and he said, "it's a girl friendly hotel!"
Honorable mating 36 told me, "the Luxe hotel is girl friendly hotel!" thank goodness.

Last edited by norice; 06-01-2017 at 01:27 PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Bros dun fight leow la...we have to be united and share info - good or bad, zhun or not so zhun - in order to band together to fight the puyings who want to rip us off ah hahaha

peace...conquer more quality pussies at reduced costs!!! LOL
I apologised to the bros reading the thread for the excessive redundant lengthy irrelevant posts that I might had created yesterday. For the fact that I would prefer everyone including myself to be able to post info/FRs relevant/related to the Bangkok scene. Anyway, it's really pointless to carry on debating as friends had already told me it would not get anywhere but only wasting precious time/bandwidth. what matters really is the quality of the posts created and not quantity. No point degrading myself to such a level. Peace!
Old 06-01-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I thought u do come to Bangkok often? Or ever since 2014 u stopped? Agent business not so good so shifted base to china? Heard that agent business in China also not very good also. That's why so free come in to TCSS so much.

U dare come I dare to pay. All witness here. Ticket how much only seriously.

555, sorry. My job is to go there and pay $$. I have people do the sourcing/selections. Maybe u need to read more carefully. And that was in the past. Nowadays, everything is pretty much in place as have people take care. I dun really need to handle except payments weekly to the coyotes.

Put time put place means gangster? Since u are so unhappy about it, so I was offering a alternative for u to settle the dispute mah. U really think I would whack your arse meh? Easily pay a few thousand baht to the touts/doormen can settle already if I want to. Lol. How old already? Dirty own hands. Forgot u small timer that's why business bad in Bkk and now china.

Funny guy really. One moment Suaning norice and suddenly switch sides. So much for your character. Over promised under deliver packages. Lousy agent. Please do something about your "ISOtravel" or change the name. No standard at all.
So long winded.
Not interested to read your hao lian stories about your job.

You are an idiot since when I started my work in Bangkok then shift to China?
Bro lost99 can vouch for that.

Also where you come out with the years I'm active in Bangkok?
When I'm still very active cheonging in Bangkok I think you're still doing push ups in an Army camp.
You must be part of that group of clowns that got flamed by many bros and quietly disappeared.

Why are you talking about agent stuff?
Are you subtly promoting your hao lian big agent business?
Want to promote your own business or any business please pay advertisement fee to SBF first.

Mod please PM vbkk for advertisement fees.
He keep talking about agent stuff so please don't implicate me.
I have nothing to do with his promotion.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 06-01-2017 at 03:16 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1