The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-01-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 11
Khai25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKhai25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Anybody tried ink doll88?
Old 11-01-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Great Bonks with Apple at Doll88 ( CIM + SWALLOW)

Finally got a chance to complete my CIM + SWALLOW with this Apple aka Jolin Tsai lookalike at Doll88

Quick one for her

I was imagining Jolin Tsai doing BBBJ + CIM + SWALLOW FOR me
BBBJ 9

CIM 10

SWALLOW YES

Will post my Fr for her tomorrow when I finished my SPORTCAR Tomorrow

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 11-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks with Apple at Doll88 ( CIM + SWALLOW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Finally got a chance to complete my CIM + SWALLOW with this Apple aka Jolin Tsai lookalike at Doll88

Quick one for her

BBBJ 9

CIM 10

SWALLOW YES

Good Fr , bro
Old 11-01-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
tomatoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaydenHorny View Post
First off, I would like to say upfront that this is only my 3rd FR or something like that here in this forum. However, I understand the importance of writing a true FR. That being said, I really hate fake FRs because they will l give Bros wrong impression of the girls.

Secondly, I would like to thank Bro DT for his quick response and patience with me! Traffic jam and cab driver dropping me off at the wrong location put me back by about 30mins. Okay, so here goes:

CANDY - D88

Location and Room: For me, inaccessible because I didn't drive! If not I think it's okay for those driving. Place is really nice and spacious. Room is okay too but no bed frame.

Body: I really like her curves and her figure except her boobs are abit saggy. And she has a tattoo that covers up her c-sec below her belly button. Other than that, I really love her looks.

Frenching: This is really the best thing. She really French like you haven't seen your gf in the longest time. Throughout the fuck, lots of frenching. Really damn high gfe.

Shower: Shower was abit different from SOP. Lots of hugging, frenching again... and BBBJ. POWERRRRR

BBBJ: This would be one of the best ones I've had too! Really long and deep and she looks you in the eye. With balls licking and sucking.

FJ: She can really ride well! We both rocked and rolled on the bed till it shifted position and both of us were covered in sweat and she was so tired because I took really long haha. Ended up finished with CIM. Suck till dry. No leaking at all. Cuddled the rest of the time because I was late!

Overall, I would say she's gonna be one of the best bonks I've had so far. Really cute looking, lots of moaning, frenching, GFE high. RTF for sure this weekend 😛

Thank you all who have took the time to read! I appreciate it.

J.H
appreciate me 3 times

all these fabulous review on candy makes me wanna do tarma with her and bomi. look out for fr
Old 11-01-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JaydenHorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HAHAHA oops just realised it came out 3 times.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

bro, how's her body and looks? slim natura boobs kind and syt?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post

Quick one for her

BBBJ 9

CIM 10

SWALLOW YES

Old 11-01-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just had a quick session with INK from doll88 and it was the worst.

Upon opening the door, u saw a fat lady standing. Dunnor which part of me took over and wanted to try f**king a fat lady.

Hard to penetrate, even during bbbj, i need to think of other ladies to stimulate. Ended with CIM (while thinking of other ladies) shower and went off.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanabe_2006 View Post
Standard like cannot make it ... esp for $170. Was initially keen seeing the line up, but now siam! Thanks for the honest FR.
Agree with you bro..........
Old 11-01-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
raindancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Ting Ting @ WL

Looks: 9/10 look slightly older than photo but she is the same person
Style: 8/10 2-3kg more than photo. she said she is dieting
Boobs: 9/10 natural C cup.
Skin: 9/10 smooth and fair. no tatoo.
BBBJ: 8/10
French: 9/10 initially not provided but pretty agressive during FJ
FJ: 10/10 We enjoyed a lot. Her reaction was real because during FJ in missionary position she often locked her arms & legs around my body with shaking her waist a lot. We cum together. We had 100% chemistry match.
AR: did not try
CIM: did not try
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Yes

She said she was working in Korea for 5 years as a massage girl without FJ. She speaks English. To me she is a real gem, but always YMMV. Please treat her good.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
tomic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for An An from Dreamz88

Location - East side of Singapore, my favorite side. Hahaha

Room - Quite nice with bathroom attached, only downside is just the queen size bed on the floor.

Looks - 7/10 Looks more like a MILF, lao chio kind of girl.

Body - 7/10 petite and slim figure with nice C cup breast(fake though), but it looks too big for her body size.

French - 6/10 she didn't initiate french but never refuse when I wanted.

BBBJ - 9/10 Soild bbbj, felt really good. She even suck me dry when I cim her.

FJ - 7/10 Not loose nor too tight, just the right size for my dick. Enjoyed her cowgirl.

Wanted to try candy but was not available so Bro DT recommeded An An, so I gave her a try. Overall still a enjoyable bonk 7/10.

Last edited by tomic; 12-01-2017 at 12:35 AM.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

LV Nina : No horse run : confirm & double chop Enjoy Bro's

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 12-01-2017, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post

Upon opening the door, u saw a fat lady standing. Dunnor which part of me took over and wanted to try f**king a fat lady.

Hard to penetrate, even during bbbj, i need to think of other ladies to stimulate. Ended with CIM (while thinking of other ladies) shower and went off.
Wah. Like that also can. Better siam far far
Old 12-01-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
batamgolfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bentley - LustVegas

Saw quite a few FR for Bentley while I was on holiday and Glad she didn't leave before I had a chance to try!

Really my type of woman with ample curves, fun attitude and commando service. Told her I had read about her shower action and sure enough, we did it two different ways in the shower after she gave me a bbj with such a good feeling that I had to stop her before cim. Moved to the bed and played a bit, then she put on lingerie and teased me until I was almost crazy. She put on music and we pounded away to the beat. I had her on the edge of climax but I was too excited with her performance and I came before she could finish. Apologised over and over - she told me next time I should book her for 3 hours.

Bentley gives great service if you take time to break the ice. Absolutely worth a try!
Old 12-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post

Yeah bro totally understand you. it is one of the worst stables ever, always giving fake stats of their girls. should alert all bros to avoid this stable!

i dont know why some other bro can give positive Fr on their girls, well maybe one man's meat is another man's poison. but i doubt mens taste differ much to that extent.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
Yeah bro totally understand you. it is one of the worst stables ever, always giving fake stats of their girls. should alert all bros to avoid this stable!

i dont know why some other bro can give positive Fr on their girls, well maybe one man's meat is another man's poison. but i doubt mens taste differ much to that extent.
Not only Fake stats, they used Photos of ANOTHER LADY!. Read my previous FR. Just IGNORE this Unscrupulous Agent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1