The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-01-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Delayed short MR for Abby (sgfoxy)

http://sgfoxy.com/%E7%88%B1%E7%A2%A7-abby/

Looks: 7.8/10, not gorgeous pretty type, but has a natural foxy look that will grow on you, definitely grow on me.

Body: 8.5/10, B cups with nice nips, killer curvy waist plus bouncy butt. Always like to slap those bums whenever I go.

Massage: 8.8/10, above average in my opinion, got proper steps and strength in each press. Reasonable stress relief in a short period of time.

Sensual and HDLY: 9.0/10, she does well at this, teasing non-stop from shower together and after massage, caress your peaches like a playful monkey. Hehe. Super hard-on after this.

BJ and HJ: 9.3/10, another highlight here. I dunno what 4 dragon BJ or what, she does a damn good BJ with good suction, twist and licks and capped but feels as good as BBBJ. Coupled with timed strokes on the shaft on soft hands gives a heavenly feel that makes me surrender in no time.

Overall: Good attitude and good service, definitely RTM when time allows.
Old 17-01-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

lately tried 2 long reputable MLs for the 1st time.

Peace
https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=14032468
Looks: 8. exactly like what you seen on the pics. no discounts
Body: 8. slim, shapely. ideal figure
Massage: 6. not much to comment
Sensual: 6. SOP hj, topless. extremely limited roaming
GFE: 6. feel commercial, standard chat lines
RTM: generally i feel peace is ok. really pretty imo and will have the urge to see her again. but service wise i feel not worth the 110. will just kiv

---------------------------------------

Miqi
https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=13268588
Location: near purple line station. stay alone, big clean cosy room and bathroom.
Looks: 7. latest picture is how exactly she look like now.
Body: 8. good figure.
Massage: 7.5 experienced, and trained.
Sensual: 9. totally did not expect all the things she did
GFE: 7.5 rather chatty and friendly.
RTM: already did.
Old 17-01-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Anyone booked Angie from SGL lately?
Her latest review was in April 2016.
The pictures look heavily Photoshop edited.
Thank you.

http://sglonelyguy.com/angie-massage/
Old 17-01-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
illumi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/le-le-massage/

Had fun with this lady a few weeks ago. Tbh this is one of the 'less satisfying'girl who i've visited in recent months.

Looks: 6.0/10
Boobs: Doesnt look like a C cup to me. Looks more like a A to B. Definately not for boob lovers.
Massage: Quite piano. Didnt get all the points correctly. TBH i have no idea why all the reviews are raving about her massage. Maybe she dislike me?
Service: 8/10. Her attitude is amazing. This is something I would give it to her. Replies via wechat were prompt.
HJ: 6.5/10. Normal SOP HJ
RTM: Nope. Her roomie is much hotter and better, but the massage skills are the same piano type.

She stays in the east and is perfect for bros who doesnt want to visit ladies in G area.

Last edited by illumi; 20-01-2017 at 01:20 AM.
Old 17-01-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Anyone booked Angie from SGL lately?
Her latest review was in April 2016.
The pictures look heavily Photoshop edited.
Thank you.

http://sglonelyguy.com/angie-massage/
Severely photoshop. MILF. Shapely, well-maintained body. Massage excellent. No shortcuts. Was so good that I added an hour. Room very tidy and neat, but filled with smell of cigarettes.
Old 17-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vanguard82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Belated MR for Mina.

Link to her thread: http://sglonelyguy.com/mina-massage/

Location: 7/10 She recently moved to another place but still near her previous place of staying.

Room: 6/10 Overall cleanliness is ok. House is sharing with another lady - probably ML. Fresh towels but small. Shower area is small and shared between the 2 ladies.

Looks: 7/10 She is cute, great smile, her picture is about 85% to 90% of real life.

Boobs: 7/10 Soft and slightly firm when I squeeze slightly harder, I think enhanced (I am not much of a boob guy)

Body: 7/10 She has a little baby fat around the tummy, but overall very proportionate.

Massage: 9/10 Her hot stone massage is highly recommended. It may feel hot but you get used to it after a while. If you have not tried it - I would highly recommend it. However, it is a 90min session and priced slightly higher than your usual 60min session.

HJ: 7/10 Licks my nipples, makes horny moans, does catbath to a certain degree, some breast/nipple massage on your back. She accommodates to most of my request and works hard to make me cum, maybe I jerk off too much during my younger days - it takes sometime to release.

RTM: Yes, but I want to try other ML for sensual HJ before returning to her again for the hot stone massage.

Will try to provide more MRs for the bros here, hopefully this is helpful.
Old 17-01-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 9
PrinceAx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has visit 思琪 last week , place is discreet yet easy to find. She is small in size , and she put in her best effort to give a good massage. Can feel that her massage skill is really better than I expected , and i can feel that she got learn from somewhere before. Not the anyhow touch touch press press one.

Look : 7
Attitude : 8
HJ : 8
RTM : Why not? next time must ask if she provide 90mins,

http://mygongzhuwang.com/si-qi-2/
Old 17-01-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

is mint still working or rtc ? text her today to book never get reply ?
Old 17-01-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Severely photoshop. MILF. Shapely, well-maintained body. Massage excellent. No shortcuts. Was so good that I added an hour. Room very tidy and neat, but filled with smell of cigarettes.
Thank you for your input.
Guess I will skip her as the pictures are very suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
is mint still working or rtc ? text her today to book never get reply ?
She is working but I'm guessing her slots are filled up very very fast.
How I know?
Because I've been trying to book her for the past 3 days and sadly no luck.
Old 17-01-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
She is working but I'm guessing her slots are filled up very very fast.
How I know?
Because I've been trying to book her for the past 3 days and sadly no luck.
thanks for the reply , up you 9

mint so hot hard to book
Old 17-01-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries View Post
One thing i hate is commercial feel. No matter how good the ML is, once i sense that commercial feel it turns me off. & RTM is a sure NONO. And another thing is fake boobs. I rather have a B boobs or even A than a hard fake D boobs.
Kinda agree that commercial feel gives kind of a turn off.

I do have an exception in mind; Aini although gives a bit of that commercial feel but she's too hot to be turned off. Haha. SYT hot body makes up for it.

Agree with the fake D boobs, can more or less tell now which are real and fake by feel. But RTM for fake D boobs is a NO NO, unless there is a over-riding killer factor. Ahhh...miss my regular F-cups that have gone home...
Old 17-01-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9z1 View Post
She is gentle, cute and pretty...similar to what is shown in pictures. GFE is great as well. Feeling good just thinking back...

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2547
Bro, also recently found in tiger's den for your info. Thanks for the feedback and this lass probably on my queue list next.

http://www.liltigersden.com/fay/
Old 17-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Bro, also recently found in tiger's den for your info. Thanks for the feedback and this lass probably on my queue list next.

http://www.liltigersden.com/fay/
But seriously got 32D? Can't tell from the photos.
Old 17-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Skylight2123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

erm.....is she laura the laura we know?

http://www.qbjj77.com/1029-2/
Old 18-01-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zachury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/crystal-massage/

She is good. Simple things done right. No fuss, no rush. In and out around 50+mins.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1