The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 28-02-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Most fake pic FLs they will hide their face dum even look n face u once they open the door for u

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5
Old 01-03-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintcock View Post
dear bros how not avoid been scam by FL in their services is simple. i bonk so many FL. here are ALL THEIR tricks to scam a fast one on you.

1. a lot of bro get scam like fishtank style in geylang once pay already everything cannot this cannot that cannot so don pay first if cannot.just fuck off simple.
always make sure that they do the svcs stated no excuse. always ask them first if they do the svcs as stated when you reach, if not fuck off.

2 once you enter their room light is very dark coz they are auntie t scam a fast one on you. so open the light n see properly . light out scam i remember a auntie around 40++ inside she expect idiot to take the bail n bonk her coz as u already reach . please auntie FL wake up you are wasting your time

3. remember most FL here are reject stock either too old or too ugly. they only worth 1/2 the price in their own country. so if you pay above to high is complete idiot as there is so many shocking high price for FL due to COMPLETE idiot bro keep paying them FOR their stated high price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le0nHart View Post
Thanks. But sadly a lot of people just let it off and it become a norm for all those bad eggs.

For the pricing of each individual, I will think it depend on each Bros appetites here, some can afford more, some only settle for less, but the most important is the price must match quality!

I do go for those more than 120 and even higher range, but when I went for those, I will go with a fine tuned standard to that price tag, so if I reach there and they don match the photo, I will leave and tell them the reason/s, some are very understanding, and of course they will still not happy about it, but there are those who will threaten to write bad review of your number or prevent u from leaving.

For the latter, sometime they will call their Friend/s over, this is where u either involve our spf or your own friends/groups, this need to be handle carefully, but I prefer to just dial our Super hotline. This happen to me once, whereby I involve the spf, in the end, before their so called Friend/s reach, they decided to open the door for me, they are still the losing side, so do not let them push u around. If u sense something wrong, just leave and don think anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Support bro Le0nHart
Reject if look different
Reject if collect money 1st
Reject if she this cannot tat cannot but svs stated
Dum let them in control as we r still the one who pay
Dum go for more then $120 n let them jack up the price
Golden Words of Advice
Old 02-03-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come

knnbcc after i post real fr on cheating fr and website i get banned . now finally can post
Old 02-03-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 9
Rooooom is a name known to allRooooom is a name known to allRooooom is a name known to allRooooom is a name known to allRooooom is a name known to allRooooom is a name known to all

http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2587
Anyone tried?
Old 02-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smartbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This girl Yoyo from Sg Wolf I tried before last year when she was here and she only charge 110. Her service only below average. No frenching and she got saggy breast and she is the dark dark type. Not fair skin. Now she charge 170, avoid at all cost.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2743
Old 03-03-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How I miss those H81 days
Old 03-03-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

no need ID ... just sneaky sneaky in and sneaky sneaky out ?
Old 05-03-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

http://www.sgrelax.com/girl/54-xiaoyuer/

Hi Bros
Saw this awful lady still around cheating our bros with her bad service and attitude. So, bump it here so that our bros do not fall into her trap.
Thank you for reading, and chiong safe and smart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Hi Bro Krypto
Nice name you have I also had a very unpleasant encounter with this FL. See my FR copied here for reference. This FL is indeed bad news. Upzz you my humble point Bro, for sharing your FR

http://www.sgrelax.com/girl/54-xiaoyuer/

http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2542

This one is bad news, so please be very careful. Stays opposite the Novena C, in mixed development housing, 3rd floor unit. Awfully bad vibes from her. I strongly suspect she has had her tough way with some of us local bros here and short changed us knowing that we are not the type to retaliate.

In person, she is in late 30s to early 40s; probably the reason for with such darkness and low lighting throughout the whole apartment, and the few minutes of lights up (upon my request to undress and shower) showed her true age.

Upon entering the room, extremely insistent for ‘shuang fei’ until I told her that I will leave if she persists. Asked for payment up front, and she said this is the regulation, and we all know better.

Throughout the encounter, she was pushy and grumpy. The last straw was when she said that Singapore guys are fraud and cheaters, and she met some who say no money to pay after the deed, and she had a hard time collecting the payment. I walked out immediately without even undressing.

My humble contribution, thank you for reading, and chiong safe Bros.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
read deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all,

Please beware of her, a friend visited her a few weeks ago started to show symptoms of an STD infection! Guys please be safe!

http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2062
Old 08-03-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbonk View Post
This girl Yoyo from Sg Wolf I tried before last year when she was here and she only charge 110. Her service only below average. No frenching and she got saggy breast and she is the dark dark type. Not fair skin. Now she charge 170, avoid at all cost.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2743
bros avoid $$$$$$ girls. They are highly overpriced and does not accept quality check from sbf. We stop visiting them. So much fake wolf comments.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 09-03-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sorasky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers beware of this fl who waste people's time. Made an appt 7:30pm then she say will be late then say 8:30 then finally say 9pm. Then at 9pm she don't pick up and do not reply.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2406&jdfwkey=efipu#reply
Old 10-03-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorasky View Post
Brothers beware of this fl who waste people's time. Made an appt 7:30pm then she say will be late then say 8:30 then finally say 9pm. Then at 9pm she don't pick up and do not reply.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2406&jdfwkey=efipu#reply
yah ... they fly samsters aeroplane as well ...
Old 11-03-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Boiiz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Hi all,
For your info: https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=642308&page=4
Old 11-03-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Hi all brothers,
i just to share to you all about my experience for this girl.
ofcourse you try. But my advise is save the money for others.
This girl dont worth your hard earn money. if you have alot of money ofcourse you can try. but is not free

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=642308&page=4

i will review as what written by her okt.

Elva ☎ 9814 5444

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile....3111&showlnk=0

Elva had many years of massage experience, 100% no bullshit* => She didn't even know how to massage as said by herself.

*100% REAL PHOTO! 照片保证是她本人!* => Her picture so blur, so you mean real person 的 face also blur la?

Body=> abit fat not sexy type. not my type.
Look 3/10 not ugly but small eyes.
Boobs => confirm not 36D, i think is B.

SERVICE SHE PERFORM/ALLOW

[5G Autoroaming] [触摸全身]
*Roaming of whole body is allow during the whole session*
=> Can see and touch boobs, but not below.

[Whole Body Massage & Oil] [全身按摩推油]
*She will be in her sexy lingerie w G-sting 性感睡衣+丁字裤*
=> Yes she did

-Physical relaxation
=> not relax at all. i was not feeling relaxed.

Improved circulation, which nourishes cells and improves waste elimination
=> ohh i see, but she said she don't no how to massage leh... how to improve circulation..

-Relief for tight muscles (knots) and other aches and pains
-Release of nerve compression (carpel tunnel, sciatica)
-Greater flexibility and range of motion
-Enhanced energy and vitality
-Help heal scar tissue as well as tendon, ligament, and muscle tears
👍👍👍👍👍=> Bullshit!

[Authentic Chinese Style Tuina With Shiatsu] [专业经络推拿穴位按摩和指压]
=> i dont no what is say..

*Good Strength With Accuracy In Hitting The Right Spot. No Short Cut & Is Hard Working, its better than TCM*
👍👍👍👍👍=> all is a lie..

[Head & Abdomen Treatment] [头和腹部按摩]
*While Laying On The Steam Bed, Be Pampered By Her Massaging Your Head & Abdomen Area*
=> she offer me head massage, i tell her no need. Because i already off by her. she didnt even know how to massage.. want to massage head..

[Catbath & Boobs Massage] [漫游加胸推]
*After a Good Massage She Will Give You a Sensual & Sexy Boobs Rub!*
=> none. no boobs massage, no catbath..

[99HDLY] [海底捞月]
*Performing erotic hand movement on your dick and balls*
=> i don't have any feeling with her. as my mood was spoil by her.. as she dont even know a basic of massage.. she keep on using one hand to massage.. i buey tahan i turn to see.. shes using her phone.. wtf..

[Juagen] [专业正宗抓根] [Prostate Massage] [前列腺保养]
*Your manhood therapy. She will massage acupoints around your balls and penis with good hand movement.
To Promote Better Sexual Life*
=> She say she only know juagen, but i dont no what shes doing.

To be continue.
Old 11-03-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

KILLER MOVE! 杀手招
[Hand job] [打飞机]
*This Is Her ULTIMATE Showdown! Be Taken Aback By How GOOD She Is Able Pump Your Sexual Adrenaline To Da Max!
Her gentle touch and slow body touch will make you surrender in no time*
👍👍👍👍👍
=> Maybe? but if she only know what to hand job must well i do it myself..

[Attitude & GFE] [服务态度/女朋友感觉]
*Guarantee good attitude and good massage, not a time watcher & powerful kc feel.
保证按摩好,态度好,女朋友感觉强*
=> Good attitude? lol dont make me laugh..
=> good massage? you can try then pm me whether is good or not.
=> not a time watcher? but using phone is it time watcher or not?
=> powerful kc feel? she dont even have 女人味..
To be continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1