The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-03-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Cant find this TingTing one in the 3 Lists.

Want to check her FR's.

Thanks.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Unless the bedsheet and the towel they used are properly changed and cleaned after each session, else you still at risk of STDs with or without BBBJ.
I just read this article.
http://www.knowyourteeth.com/infobit...d=312&aid=8949

Kissing also got health risk.

Last edited by Javabeans; 09-03-2017 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Edited as per poster's request
Old 09-03-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Notice there are a group of MLs charging $110 or $120 with BBBJ.
New avenue to earn fast cash?
I normally skip all bbbj ML. How can you kiss a ML who did bbbj?
Old 09-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
I normally skip all bbbj ML. How can you kiss a ML who did bbbj?
And then how can you kiss a ML who has kissed many others, or did Catbath on others or maybe (we won't know for sure) even provide bbbj if provided with extra cash as carrots?
End of the day, this is a risky game we are playing.
Old 09-03-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 18
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of
I don't kiss MLs. Personal preference.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
MY MR on LingLing Jie

This MR been sitting in my PC for a long time... saw a bro asking for JG recommendations so here is one... I've another one coming... but haven write... so post this one first. hahah

FluffyKite's experience with Ling Ling Jie on 06 Jan...

--- Basic Info ---
------------ Name: Ling Ling Jie (SGFOXY) -----------
--------------- Est Ht: 1.55m --------------
------------- Spoken: Mandarin -------------
---- Profile type: Looks like an Auntie ----
------- Looks based on profile: 5/10 ------
------ Age Range (My Estimate): 38-43 ------
-------------- Figure: Average -------------

--- Facilities ---
---------- Towels: Clean, no smell ---------
-------------- Room: Personal --------------
---------- Toilet: Attached Shower ---------
-------------- Hot Water: Yes --------------

--- Massage Stats ---
------------- Massage Bed: Yes -------------
------------- Strength: Strong -------------
--- Massage Type: Chinese Acupressure/指压 ---

-------------- Massaged Areas: -------------
-------- Head, Neck, Shoulders, Back -------

Foreplay by Her
------------------- NONE. PURELY MASSAGE ------------------

-------------- --- Package --- -------------
--------------- Damage: $100 ---------------
--------------- Time: 60mins ---------------
-------- Shots: NA (Purely Massage) --------

-------------- --- Feeling --- -------------
------- Overall: Professional, Chatty ------
--------- GFE: NA (Purely Massage) ---------
-------------- RTF/RTM?: Maybe -------------

--- Review ---
feeling bored cos of less ladies to visit since going to CNY soon. so decided to go for more authentic massage and saw some posting about ling ling jie so made an appt and off I go!~
Actually visited her disciple (i think name is bing bing) b4 but not very happy about that episode cos I booked ling ling jie but kena bing bing. That time there was no pic of her but luckily i researched a bit before hand and saw her pic on bro Javabean's records. Thx Bro Javabeans!~ so when I reached n saw its not her I kinda dulan but still carried on with bing bing. Gotta be honest that bing bing has good massage skills but her juagen is soso only. But value wise for bingbing (at $90) is good value also in my opinion but I not happy that I kena conned. Super dislike to kena swapped.
So back to this episode, location is same as BingBing, been here before so know where it is. For bros first time, do follow instructions carefully to avoid embarrasing yourself/sabo the ladies.
Next up, I reached n shower, n lie on the pro massage bed. She ask if I wanna JG straight or wanna massage first. Op for massage cos I really hate the feeling of JG for 1hr and in the end gotta go back with blue balls... at least half hr of JG I can still live with it.
Massage wise is good and soothing, tension in my back and shoulders released. For pro chiongsters u noe she def got massage skills. Not sure about her JG.
Next up, turn over for JG, jg is v good I mus say, All the right acupoints and she can tell if u got problem or nt. For me, I dun really hav any problems as mentioned by her. Cos I was curious if I do have problems as for bros with problems, she would recommend u go do the prostate massage therapy. I wasn't suggested for that and my didi she mentions, has no problem. Actually everytime i go JG the (real pro ones not those disguised ones) also say by bro is no problem.
During the JG, she loosen one of my particular veins which was due to wrong method of PCCing, she also demo to me what bad PCCing will do to block that vein which I gotta admit is some amazing shit!
So at the end of the JG, she would release the chi accumulated by pressing one of the acupoints which will deflate my didi which took her some time cos my didi as mentioned. Still quite healthy... hahahahah!
IN summary, I would say she is a good to go for regular servicing since there aren't many good ones recently and pocket kinda tight.
However she is not without cons. I actually find her kinda noisy. Yep she is pro, but she like keep selling herself and she actually ask me if i know how to PCC. Yeah, I know she know some way to PCC which wun hurt you but... I actually wanna tell her... "U tell me also no use cos I dun PCC... Is other ppl HJ for me... HAAHAAHAHAHA!!"

--- Special Remark ---
So her skills i would say belongs to the top ones so far. The pro ones in my opinion which I've tried are (not in any order) but dunno if they still ard,
WangLi, YeFang along Macpherson, Christine (I think) near City Plaza, Ailee SPA at Bugis (Just Tried, Last Week, MR Coming Soon)
Also, ling ling jie does allow you to release if u wanna release, but at a penalty of $10. Hehehe

Last edited by fluffykite; 09-03-2017 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Typos
Old 09-03-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
Ah Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://www.qbjj77.com/1016/

My RTM on this Ang Pai Aini

Looks : 9/10 Her looks just grows on me, the more I see her, the better she is
Body : 9/10 Yummy, curvy, nice boobs, great butts
Massage : 7/10 Good enough for me, not fantastic though
HJ : 9/10 opt for 1X, and her patterns still more than badmintion
GFE : 10/10 This feeling is cannot compare and cannot fight with any other girls. Still the best.
RTM : 10/10 Will try to get another session in the near future, hehehe... though i know it won't be easy.
Old 10-03-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

Just saw an ad, $80/1/30min are we all becoming carrot? Haha more expensive and less service, truly the Singapore spirit lol
Old 10-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 10
CaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
Just saw an ad, $80/1/30min are we all becoming carrot? Haha more expensive and less service, truly the Singapore spirit lol
$80/1/30min ---> I rather go pcc at home and save $80 in my pocket.

We should do more research of mr reports instead of use dickhead to think!
Old 10-03-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptAm View Post

Bro relax, I say I saw only haha PCC until ka neng si bo?
Old 10-03-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1764 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Any bad experience with this wen hui from S.g.w.o.l.f.?

Thank you.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 10-03-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 13
eJac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTM Xiao Wei today, all I can say is superb! She moved to new place, much nicer and better place. More central. Definitely will be her regular.
Old 10-03-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptAm View Post

You will be surprise to know there are people booking such MLs.
That is the reason they are brave to market at that rate.
If there is no demand such MLs will instantly change.
Old 10-03-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

New girl? http://sglonelyguy.com/kimi-massage/
21 years old 36C SYT with CIM at $100. Too good to be true?

Another 22 yo with CIM but $120 http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-ya-massage/
Old 10-03-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
Bro I don't think you saw properly ... its $80, $100 and $160 for only 30 MINUTES!!! They just split up the services which last time all was standard.

$80/Massage+69HJ/30 Mins
or
$100/Massage +Special BBBJ +69BBBJ w CIM/30 Mins
or
$160/SPECIAL Massage Package +Boobs Massage + Boobs Fuck + PUSSY GRINDING + With Special SERVICE/30 Mins

To answer your question... no, we are not becoming carrot, we already are!!!

We don't walk away when the girl obviously not the same as in the ad. We don't demand for the services and duration we paid for. We leave frustrated and come here kpkb.

One of these girls, last year I use to fxxk and cim 2 times every one-hour session for $100. So its bloody ridiculous.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1