The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-03-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
New girl? http://sglonelyguy.com/kimi-massage/
21 years old 36C SYT with CIM at $100. Too good to be true?

Another 22 yo with CIM but $120 http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-ya-massage/
Jiayou catch! Depend on you Liao!
Old 10-03-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1759 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Xiaoya is Ivy's roommate. She is valid. Will try them sooner or later but today will try wen hui.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 10-03-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Xiaoya is Ivy's roommate. She is valid. Will try them sooner or later but today will try wen hui.
Mac....
Waiting your tarma fr!
Old 10-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 33
Lookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
Just saw an ad, $80/1/30min are we all becoming carrot? Haha more expensive and less service, truly the Singapore spirit lol
Are you referring to this?

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=643256

The photo of this ML is one I used to enjoyed her sensual service a lot. But the number given is quite suspicious....

A quick google search revealed to be another older ML in the same area. And also a spa contact no...... weird...
Old 10-03-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

Eh catch. I gave Kimi a sms I gonna skip. Me no do hdb
Old 10-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Which Wen Hui?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
Eh catch. I gave Kimi a sms I gonna skip. Me no do hdb
Is it? Ya, risky. No wonder $100.
Old 10-03-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro I don't think you saw properly ... its $80, $100 and $160 for only 30 MINUTES!!! They just split up the services which last time all was standard.

$80/Massage+69HJ/30 Mins
or
$100/Massage +Special BBBJ +69BBBJ w CIM/30 Mins
or
$160/SPECIAL Massage Package +Boobs Massage + Boobs Fuck + PUSSY GRINDING + With Special SERVICE/30 Mins

To answer your question... no, we are not becoming carrot, we already are!!!

We don't walk away when the girl obviously not the same as in the ad. We don't demand for the services and duration we paid for. We leave frustrated and come here kpkb.

One of these girls, last year I use to fxxk and cim 2 times every one-hour session for $100. So its bloody ridiculous.
haha you manage to find out who i referring to~

Think tonight try either You You or Shan Shan
Old 10-03-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookseeloo View Post
Are you referring to this?

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=643256

The photo of this ML is one I used to enjoyed her sensual service a lot. But the number given is quite suspicious....

A quick google search revealed to be another older ML in the same area. And also a spa contact no...... weird...
haha yes, don't know will tio zap or not =p
Old 10-03-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Another MR fresh from the oven. Xiao Ya from sgbeautycastle. Yes, I have no straight preference for any website, the ML must attract, then I try.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-ya-massage-hj-bbbj/

Location (7/10): Good apartment area in the east side, spacious room, not staying alone and living with another ML. Only draw back is that the entrance to the apartment is rather open.

Looks and Figure (7.5/10): Cute SYT with big dole eyes, no issue about that. A little on the meaty side but not plump in my context, this is expected for the true as stated D cups. Pretty good handful there.

Massage (7/10): Good strength, can tell knows where to press and where to push. Use good massage oil for massaging, so can say she quite 用心 for customers. Overall very relaxing, a very nice head massage.

Sensual and BJ (9/10): This is the highlight. Sensual is ok as you have access to those awesome D-cups. Then starts her BJ where she starts to work her mouth on my little brother. Although capped, you can feel suction and deepthroat action (yes, real deepthroat action) which is rare. Changes a few positions in BJ, arousing the balls along the way. Amazing thing is that you can feel her mouth like a bottomless abyss, with a whirlpool going around the little brother (mine is quite sizable). Cum after 8-10 mins BJ, squeezing every drop out.

Overall: This young girl is very chatty, cute in her own way. Good meaty figure with nice cups to fondle. And main attraction is the cyclone abyss BJ! Probably one of the best around, a hidden gem with skills. Must try at least for this BJ experience in my opinion.

RTM of course when Vit M refills.
For me, her outlook is not so appealing. I would give it a 5 out of 10. Despite showing the gorgeous outlook as in the photos, she has quite a big body structure and meaty all around her body. The moment she opened the door, I was like WTH is this... In fact, when I tried to match her features to the photos, there are very much similar. But I guess those photos were taken long time ago when she was at least 10kg lighter.

But she does have a very good attitude. Friendly and chatty, making the not-so-skillful but hardworking massage feels much more better.

The BBBJ is definitely the killing machine: deep-throat, sideway-suck, mouth-fuck... you name it. Tongue actions switching in between slow-mo and fast-mo, slutty eye contact, slurping sound. That is the BBBJ I wish to have every night before I sleep.

With the current market status, I feel that $120 damage is slightly expensive given her appearance is more on the weak side. I would RTM for second and the last time if she manages to stay for another month.

My ratings go like this:
Face: 6/10
Body: 5/10
Place: 5/10
Attitude: 9/10
Massage:6/10
BBBJ: 10/10

Oh, did I mention that CIM is available?

Last edited by conquer; 10-03-2017 at 07:06 PM.
Old 10-03-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro I don't think you saw properly ... its $80, $100 and $160 for only 30 MINUTES!!! They just split up the services which last time all was standard.

$80/Massage+69HJ/30 Mins
or
$100/Massage +Special BBBJ +69BBBJ w CIM/30 Mins
or
$160/SPECIAL Massage Package +Boobs Massage + Boobs Fuck + PUSSY GRINDING + With Special SERVICE/30 Mins

To answer your question... no, we are not becoming carrot, we already are!!!

We don't walk away when the girl obviously not the same as in the ad. We don't demand for the services and duration we paid for. We leave frustrated and come here kpkb.

One of these girls, last year I use to fxxk and cim 2 times every one-hour session for $100. So its bloody ridiculous.
If people don't mind the intense "commercial feel", why not go for the legal brothels instead of the spas which were originally established with the total different purpose?
Old 10-03-2017, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
If people don't mind the intense "commercial feel", why not go for the legal brothels instead of the spas which were originally established with the total different purpose?
I'm not really complaining about it, just find it hard to believe that there are prices like these. And as mentioned by one of the bros here, there are people that pay for it.

And here I am, wondering if it is true haha
Old 10-03-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
I'm not really complaining about it, just find it hard to believe that there are prices like these. And as mentioned by one of the bros here, there are people that pay for it.

And here I am, wondering if it is true haha
In fact, it's alright for them to call any price they want. At least they are being honest.

But for the costumers, we should be aware that there are also other options which can provide the same quality of service at a much lower price.
Old 10-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1759 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Which Wen Hui?
nvm, skip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
Mac....
Waiting your tarma fr!
I won't tarma ivy n xiaoya, both are bbbj ML but I only have 1 cock.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 10-03-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

more pics of xiaoya for those who are interested.

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-ya-massage/
Old 10-03-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
I won't tarma ivy n xiaoya, both are bbbj ML but I only have 1 cock.
Hahahhaa nice one bro Mac!

Anyway, as mentioned, my next review. Dunno if can pass the screening cos the lady from SP but she's doing JG also. so wanna share share compare with LingLingJie

FluffyKite's experience with Ailee on 01 Mar...

--- Basic Info ---
Name: Ailee
Est Ht: 1.55m
Spoken: Mandarin
Profile type: Looks like an Office Lady
Looks Points based on profile: 8/10
Age Range (My Estimate): 31-35
Figure: Curvy

--- Facilities ---
Towels: Clean, no smell
Room: SPA (No Personal Room)
Toilet: Shared
Hot Water: Yes

--- Massage Stats ---
Massage Bed: Yes
Strength: Soothing
Massage Type: Deep Tissue/Oil Massage
Massaged Areas: Neck, Shoulders, Back, Waist, Butt, Legs

--- Services Experienced ---
Autoroam: Yes (Fully Clothed)
[HDLY: Have
Catbath: Din Ask/Try
Boobs Massage: Din Ask/Try
Other Previleges (Based on my chemistry with her)
Frenching: Cannot | BoobsF**k: Cannot
Painting: Cannot | Fingering: Cannot
(Purely Massage/JG)

--- Package ---
Damage: $50Room+$50JG+tip
Time: 60mins
Shots: 1

--- Feeling ---
Overall: Professional, Nice, Warm, Chatty, Friendly
GFE: Depends on Chemistry
RTF/RTM?: Yes. If I've $.

--- Review ---
As we are in the topic of JG, I went to try out this other JG one at a 'SPA' beginning of the mth, and I my self really like the encounter.
I first saw AIlee's advert when I was going through QBJJ77 and playing with their filtering function and filtered by rating and Ailee came up as one of the highest with a score which is close to Aini! But was kinda put off that it's a spa location as compared to others which i normally go which are apartments so I din really go try. But that day I had a meeting at Bugis plus and it started to rain which made me kinda sian and dunno whether I should proceed to my next appointment location right away or I shall get some entertainment first. At first I was thinking of trying Budi but the last time i tried her I din really enjoyed. Then I remembered that there is this Ailee with her spa nearby. But the skeptical me still find it hard to believe that her score being so high so went to csi her reviews on the site lo... the reviews mostly gd although some looks like her huge fan and I din really see much info about her here as well. Anyway, I texted her for availability and location and was glad that she is available. Seeing that she is immediately avail made be happy but I started having second thoughts cos I started to imagine that meby she so free cos she actually no cust n actually all are fake reviews n etc! hahahaha!!! (actually she was kena put aeroplane by another bro cos of the heavy rain. So his loss by gain lor...
Walked over to the location and to the unit, been some time since I went to a SPA. the reno is gd I was greeted by a petite cutie and was led to the room. Shower is in a cubicle with darkened glass which i think some bros will not like but the place wasn't v big so u wun hav many people walking ard also. so after my shower I laid down on the massage bed and looked ard the room. The room is nicely renovated, and the walls go all the way up to ceiling and seems that sound proofing was done as I cannot hear anything next door although I heard people talking when I went past the rooms.
Self Entertained myself for a few minutes and Ailee walked in apologising for the wait cos the previous guy took a while to releasing. Well done bro!~ ha! So I laid down into face down position and immediately she asked if I wanna JG for the hr or massage first. Told her I wanna massage first as by back is aching. Massage started and Immediately u can tell she has skills cos strength is there although she press with strength, it resulted in "ooooh...." instead of painful "ahhhh...." massage is really good and by shoulders n other parts are all nicely loosened. So after my back and waist is taken care of by her fingersm she added oil for another nice rub down from my waist back to be shoulders comfy points added.
I was expecting the command for flip over to come next but I was wrong. What continued was more oil on my ass for a nice ass massage and... HDLY!~ The HDLY was very goood but at the same time I was telling myself, "sian liao, another HJ disguised as JG...=_=" Nonetheless, I was enjoying the HDLY very much. The HDLY stopped as abruptly as it began and she started wiping up the oil on my back and butt. Next up, flip over and JG!~ I must say her JG is diff. The JG i can tell is traditional but feels different. Y? Some parts of it is like what LingLingJie did but some parts like not JG but teasing and theres some parts which I dun really get but its v familiar... Turns out that she learnt Thai Juagen b4 also. That's where the familiar but unrecognised part came from! THen I remembered I had the same experience from the NAGA massage near pratunam in BKK. but that was last year or the year b4.
So this JG is diff from the others where u get the medicinal part and the sensualparts all mishmas together. Conservatives will not like but I quite open to experiences n frankly speaking I like this v much. By prostate and health was also diagnosed to be nice and healthy. Same as what LingLingJie mentioned. And lastly Ailee said I can shoot if I wan although it's not the recommended but she can adjust my veins so that I wun get any damage. I gladly opted for that cos I really wanna come and see how was the effect like. I must say.. I shot real hard can I can feel the blast on my palm as I shielded myself from my own jizz. Hahahahah!!

--- Special Remark ---
In summary, the best so far and available for JG is LingLingJie and Ailee. WangLi is good also but her motions are repetetive and her JG was soooo long so was v tortourous for me. I like the decor and the location is pretty okay although it is in the city area and the location has the potential to get busy sometimes. But AIlee works till quite late so bros can book her later. Actually LingLingJie and BingBing works late also but their timing is not constant for late nights so u gotta book in advance. Also, I saw that Ailee has other colleagues including one from Msia n One from TW. Taiwan meimei sia... dunno should go or nt.

Last edited by fluffykite; 10-03-2017 at 08:48 PM. Reason: typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1