The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ramkhamhaeng

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
How much to setup candlelight dinner with nongploy
USD 50,000 per dinner.
Old 22-06-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guang1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Lad prao is another good place to go chiong. Many coyotes bars too. Can't say too much later my inbox will be flooded with messages asking the exact location.

Bro tonight I touch down bkk.. can advise me or pm me the road name as I stay at rachada near to lat phrao..

Thanks bro
Old 22-06-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichynichy View Post
Mind sharing the location?
He oredi written clesrly the location in his post.....lol
Blur sotongs like you better dun go if cannot understand such simple post. Alternatively you better go engage bro Naemlo hold hand service ortherwise easy for you to get lost.
Old 22-06-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

xing78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Lad prao is another good place to go chiong. Many coyotes bars too. Can't say too much later my inbox will be flooded with messages asking the exact location.
Coyote is rather expensive (whisky and lady drinks easily close to THB10k++).
Can consider if you bring clients and charge to company ENT expenses for chill-out.
Old 22-06-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure which place you're referring too. The coyote drinks only at 100฿. If it's expensive to you still then I don't know where else is cheap.
100 baht for drink is damn cheap..
Unlike pimp sherbet damn fxxking ex
Old 22-06-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xing78 View Post
Coyote is rather expensive (whisky and lady drinks easily close to THB10k++).
Can consider if you bring clients and charge to company ENT expenses for chill-out.
I Guess you refer to pimp and sherbet which are G club.. confirm ex one la
Old 22-06-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

xing78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Not sure which place you're referring too. The coyote drinks only at 100฿. If it's expensive to you still then I don't know where else is cheap.
The coyote girls can drink a lot...
100baht seems cheap but multiply by 50 drinks plus few bottles of johnny will be THB10k++ for a night out
Old 22-06-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Wah piang....
Old 22-06-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
USD 50,000 per dinner.
Wah !. Your service now so expensive, leh. Last time, met u in shrine near Huai Kwang MRTA, u treat me simple dinner on road side and u, good fellow, and u paid. Some more, sat in your nice, clean, up market car for free to go to Rainbow bars in NEP. Free transport from u too !!!.
Old 22-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Wah !. Your service now so expensive, leh. Last time, met u in shrine near Huai Kwang MRTA, u treat me simple dinner on road side and u, good fellow, and u paid. Some more, sat in your nice, clean, up market car for free to go to Rainbow bars in NEP. Free transport from u too !!!.
Bo pian, dunno why nowadays samsters a bit nbzzz type. A lot want cheap, want green, want big neh neh... wants the best but with least or no effort so need to up my premium price.
Old 22-06-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Pretty Pubs

Many Pretty Pubs aka Coyote Bars at those suburbs area.

Yes you can just buy 1 or 2 LDs at THB100/S$4 each for the SYT PG and she will entertain you for the whole night but will butterfly.
If you buy 10x LD = THB1000/S$40 the PG will sit with you whole night!
What a bargain if you compare to the rip off G-Clubs!
Alcohol prices are damn economical too.

This is the only thing I miss about Bangkok besides those economical Soapy Massage Parlours.

Those who know will know.
So better not say much if not that scene will be destroyed by selfish market spoilers as well.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 23-06-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looked through old posts and even Googled, still could not find any clues to the exact locations of these coyote bars and cafe for SYT's near Ramkhamhaeng. Care to drop some more hints?

BTW, the old massage/oily next to Addict is now Club 102 or something like that, run by a farang. Interior looked very posh, lineup similar to Addict, hit or miss. The day I was there did not find any to my liking. So, did not get a chance to check out the rooms. Maybe next time.
Old 23-06-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Looked through old posts and even Googled, still could not find any clues to the exact locations of these coyote bars and cafe for SYT's near Ramkhamhaeng. Care to drop some more hints?

BTW, the old massage/oily next to Addict is now Club 102 or something like that, run by a farang. Interior looked very posh, lineup similar to Addict, hit or miss. The day I was there did not find any to my liking. So, did not get a chance to check out the rooms. Maybe next time.
i was there on my last trip. the ladies are imo on the slightly matured side. Pretty and classy but unfortunately I didnt fancy any. nice boss but his prices are also on the higher end.
Old 23-06-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Looked through old posts and even Googled, still could not find any clues to the exact locations of these coyote bars and cafe for SYT's near Ramkhamhaeng. Care to drop some more hints?.
I suggest you book Naemlo for his hold hands service. With his guidance just bring you there once you will know the places already for your subsequent trips.
Old 23-06-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!

was in BKK 9-13 May this year. stayed near soi cowboy and tried out several soapies and massages

1) Massage on soi 23, opposite Pullman's entrance. Cant remember the name but it is the one beside a Japanese restaurant. there are about 3-4 massage places side by side opposite Pullman and I think pretty much all are same price, so you would go to the shop based on the gal you want.

took a young and slim gal, she grabbed my hand as I walked by, else wouldn't have noticed her. told me got discount, 300 baht massage instead of 400.

normal fake massage with oil, anyhow press press here and there then flipped over and asked GQ.

Initially she asked for 2000 for fs but I nego it down to 1700. still feel its v ex because she don't give v good service, kept saying tired

2) Mitu at soi 33. it has shifted, now no more at s33 compact hotel. prices still very high for a soapy and I feel its worse off now. the gal quality really bad. I took a 5 star one and she was honestly fat and unlike her picture. cost me around 5k baht(I forgot but its around there) for 90 min.

The plus side is that you get to experience close to what you'll experience in Tokyo soaplands minus the no skin part

Go in room, stripped, get bathed by girl and then on to the air mattress for slip and slide action before bonking. MITU used to have this "no shot limit" policy, not sure if its still there but the gal I had wasn't that great so couldn't do more than 1 anyway. it was really a lot better in the past (I tried it when Pino was there)

3) Addict massage. this is probably the one with the best range of gals for my chiong timing - early morning.

I went there during its official opening time of I think 10/11am and there was already at least 10 girls there to choose from. all in air stewardess uniform.

2000 for basic 1hour oil massage inclusive of full. chose a gal recommended by the mama but apparently was bad choice because she looked like a small gal with big boob but end up is pushed up

still pretty good service overall and ok room. can use card but didn't ask if have extra charges

4) Club 102. this is pretty new according to websites. very expensive though, and the price you pay for massage + FS DOES NOT include room cost. so you'll need to pay for gal PLUS room.

total about 2600 baht for 1 gal and basic room. I went at their opening hours and only had 2 gals there. the owner was there to welcome and run you through the price list. plus point is can pay by credit card no extra charge. but it appears exactly as club 102 on your bill so cheaters beware!

Room is classy with old European style design. the gal uniforms are hot (super short black dress, can see half/full butt and no panty)

SOP massage then flip and bang and out the door.

when I ended an hour after opening hours, a lot more gals were available, around 10 at least. should have waited.

Agogos - went to crazy house for the usual fix of naked girls standing/shaking their sexy bodies but felt bored after about half an hour. I went about 9pm and there were many girls but not much action, all stand on stage half dead. no energy or interest to stay till later to check out if action happens at a later hour because the music is really too loud. girls also ask for a drink BEFORE they sit with you, which is kinda turn off for me.

took a look at tilac just because its popular, just girls in bikini but they do have a happy hour which gives you a huge mug of beer for about 90 baht and you can sit there long time. the girls there seem more friendly, they come to you and ask immediately to buy them a drink. they talk a little first.

things I didn't manage to try this time round - $$$$$$ and tabao girls from bars
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1