The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-09-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartMat View Post
A short FR on Mini from bro Rolly Polly as I rest my jelly legs in a cab now.

Location: central but a bit too familiar place which some bros might know by now.

My first time with bro Rolly as I always miss a slot with Bell, which I will keep on targeting. So tried Mini cuz I'm a boobs man, natural or enhanced (tetek still tetek mah)

All was good and SOP but was made enjoyable through a very funny and cheery session with mini. All started with me knocking on the room door and her telling me I'm an hour early. Almost left before she called back and said her hp was in a wrong timezone thus making her feel that I was an hour before time. That broke the ice and made my session with her a bit more relaxed and happy enjoyable.
Cute petite little thing with enhanced C - Ds, which made me hard instantly. But the best part was her shaved lil thing down below which made me gobble her every chance I got. If that doesn't make u hard, then I don't know what will lol.

All in all, good service, fun session for me to start the week. Just one thing that I'm missing all this times with the different stables is that I never get to French. So to all the bros and stables out there , I'm in need of a good frencher for my next target. (Hint hint bro Rolly for Bell lol)

Rtf: see how cuz I wanna ring my Bell! Lol
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 25-09-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
saveur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any one tires opal from Emma
Any fr.. please.
She look hot n delicious
Many tks
Old 25-09-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Som (TeerakLover)

Hi Folks, it’s been quite a while since I last posted here. Been MIA frm the scene due to Vit M deficiency. Anyway, it’s been a few weeks since I had any gal since my last sex trip to Bkk on end Aug. So I was naturally horny & in need of a release. Saw that there’re some buzz abt Som frm Teeraklover & the favourable ratings on her, so I go ahead & book her on Sun morning. OKT was rather slow to reply, took close to 2hrs b4 he replied my msg. Regardless, I received his msg & head str8 down. The verification process was rather intricate IMO, felt like those movie scene where the character had to deliver the ransom to the kidnappers. But I understand the need for that la, the circumstances r stacked against the OKTs. Ok, cut to the chase, below r my ratings for her:

Location: East & a place which I dun quite like to go as the jam & parking there can be quite a B*tch at times.

Looks: 8/10 Abt 80% resemblance to the pic above. Exotic looks since she’s of Thai-Turkish heritage. Like wat some Bros said, she has a pair of seductive eyes which can be quite a turn-on when she shot u those CFM looks while blowing u I thought she will be more for Bros who r into MILFs. For Bros looking for cute SYTs (青春美少女) might wanna look elsewhere.

Boobs: Hhmm, I’m 98% sure she’s a natural C cupper (cld be D oso) as they definitely look natural to me & feels soft & meaty. Y the 2% doubts then? Cos the surgery these days r juz too tok gong (power) liao. I’ve encountered Puyings wif enhanced boobs which looks & felt almost exactly like the real deal.

Body: 8/10 Voluptuous figure wif ass that’re made for u know wat She’s more on the fleshy type but I won’t say she’s fat la. Maybe slightly bah bah (meaty), prob due to her Turkish heritage. For Bros who r into petit featherweight category Puyings can oso seek elsewhere. FYI, she’s shaved down there.

Frenching: 10/10 It’s never-ending tongue war from the moment we’re naked in bed. She will initiate too, something which I like. J

Shower: SOP b4 FJ but after the 1st rnd, we rabak rabak abit inside the shower closet where she intend to tits F**k & blow me off inside. But I told her I prefer to finish off in bed instead.

BBBJ: Lick my shaft & balls thoroughly, even DT me continuously, which I rarely get to enjoy. Can feel abit of teeth when she goes deep on me, but dun really affect the sensations of BJ. I returned her favour by telling her to turn over for 69 so that I can paint her.

Painting: Allowed, & she got wet as I paint & fingered her there.

FJ: 9/10 To me, it’s always a joy to bonk a horny lady who enjoys sex as much as I do. N Som is 1 of those who does. Bros who tried her will know wat I’m talking abt. In retrospect, I kinda feel bad cos my 1st shot took quite long, abt 45mins. Boh bianz la, was drunk the nite b4 & was having abit of a hangover in the morning. However, she didn’t complaint or showed displeasure & even moan “siao” (shiok/”song” in Thai) while I was pumping her. Think I believe her cos she’s very wet down there. Can hear faint squishy sound as I was pumping her. By the time I blast off my 1st shot, we’re both wet & panting. I apologized to her but she smiled & said it’s fine cos she felt good oso. Went shower then proceed back to bed & chit chat for a while b4 her hands moved South to wake up 2IC. Got my attention & we Frenched while I fingered her & found her getting wet there……again Ok, mai tu liao! Faster capped on & we start 2nd rnd in doggy position. Her stereo was even louder this time rnd & cld feel her climax building as her pussy clenched tighter on my 2IC. Took abt 10mins or so b4 I shot off. Surprised me a lot cos my 2nd shot usually took quite long to happen (Boh painz la, old man alrdy L ) N wat surprised me more is that she clean me off wif her mouth while fingering herself @ the same time. Damn, she’s 1 horny lady!

GFE: 9/10 Quite gd I muz say for this aspect. She’s attentive & accommodating to my needs. Very friendly lady & nice to talk to. Her command of English is decent as well, shldn’t hav any prob wif communication for Bros who can’t speak Thai.

RTF: I wld love to but seems like there’re pretty decent new arrivals @ lower price now. She’ll be here for another week or more, so I’ll see how. For Bros looking for a gd bonk wif an exotic looking, horny lady who enjoys sex, u can check her out. Cheers & Happy Bonking~
Old 25-09-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!

FR on Hitomi (Emmanuelle)

Thanks OKT for making the arrangements for me at the last minute.

I'll write it like it is

First off: she's really friendly very GFE

Secondly, boy does she really have a great body. She have big boobs though and is so nice to squeeze.

Pluses: Lots of tongue fighting and frenching. Lets you suck and play with her clit for an eternity. Tiight... All manners of positions possible. She also got the best ass for doggie?

Face: 7.5/10 (bitchy and wild type looks but better in person)
GFE: 8/10 (ok don't expect conversations like she's your long lost GF ala those thai chicks... her GFE comes from her friendly disposition and total ease in matching her body to suit your tempo... heaven)
Body: 9/10 (totally my kind! awesome frame... oh yeah, and awesome ass)
BBBJ: 8/10 (take note is BBBJ not BJ,deepthroat and skillful)
FJ: 10/10 (!!! total chemistry man... despite the language barrier)

RTF: YES YES YES... but busy like fuck man... only if she's around long enough?

HEY I TOTALLY ENJOYED my session man
Old 25-09-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 20
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbird69 View Post

Anyway seems all the latest FR state Emm has changed to better venue.
*Hope bros can confirm? no longer the "waiting room" layout anymore?

will target their girls next. they always got girls with nice boobs.
Do check with bro Superman before booking..

2 locations now...
Old 25-09-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tessarina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Vasa change from poseidon to sex senses? https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=667157
Someone harassed her apparently..
Old 25-09-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tessarina View Post
Someone harassed her apparently..
I thought got cat-fight so cannot stay same house
Old 25-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for JENNY ROLLYPOLLY

Posting on behalf of bro. Thanks for he FR
Old 25-09-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 20
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

Late FR for Hitomi Emm

Not trying to stir shit here..
But seems there's difference between my encounter and other bros' encounter here..

Was attracted by her photo and book for nite slot.

Same old location with "waiting area".. One of the Bros is right.. The location is damn spooky at night.. =(

Typical Thai tan in real life.... Unlike whiteness in photo

Boobs.. Big and soft..
Bbbj with teething..
French..no fierce tongue fight.. More towards biting lips.. Other Bros may have better chemistry with her..

Doesn't like fingering

No try painting.. Even though she's shaven..

But she's friendly and accommodating..

1 more difference.. She's got tattoos.. 1 near lower right belly and 1 sak yant tattoo near back of neck..

But man... That ass is real Meaty and ideal for doggy...

Recommended for Bros looking for Meaty ass and gravity defying big boobs...
Old 25-09-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=667157

Tmr i go calm her down n bonk her at her new abode na.
A change of environment also good...a bit sick of banging her again n again in the same room liao
Old 25-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Nikki1029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR for JENNY ROLLYPOLLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollypolly123 View Post

Posting on behalf of bro. Thanks for he FR
Got REFUND meh??REALLY....Never heard of such nonsense before...Once paid considered gone liao..
Old 25-09-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=667157

Tmr i go calm her down n bonk her at her new abode na.
A change of environment also good...a bit sick of banging her again n again in the same room liao
Haha same here bro koc88. Going to find her tmr too. Any idea what exactly happen though?
Old 25-09-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
Haha same here bro koc88. Going to find her tmr too. Any idea what exactly happen though?
Best to check with her when u see her la.
I know but best kept to myself. Paiseh, bro.
Anyway i also dont really care so long as i get her usual goddessly level of service n of coz she is now feeling more secured...that is what counts most
Old 25-09-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Any stables operating in the east?? Helps me to return to base much more quicker when home affairs ministry gives me a sudden mobilisation
Old 25-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Club Sapphire
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=665898

Name: Pen
Body: BBW (Slim and Sexy and Chio bros, please look away)
Boobs: Natural D cup but shaggy
Ass: big fat ass, actually everything is big
Bbbj: 10/10 (excellent deepthroat,balls sucking)
CIM: 10/10 (suck and swallow but pull out in the final moments as I think my load is too much after storing for a while)
Rtf: maybe if want CIM and Swallow, going back on 2nd oct

Location is alright but parking can be quite tough, place was pretty run down but room was okie with big bed and cold air con. The only bummer was no attached bathroom. Have to walk all the way to the rear to shower.

Paid beforehand and she asked that I wanted swallow and hell yeah I did and paid. she tease thereafter and asked if wanted another round of swallow and wth, $10 a pop..why not.

went showers and tits rubbing on my didi, back, front and have a short session bj too. after clean up, went back to bed and continued with her deep throat blowjob, balls licking and nipple sucking. in the end succumbed to her solid bj and cum big time into her mouth. guess my load is really too much till she pull it out in the last few cumming moments.

chit chat and did a strong 20mins-30mins massage due to her size and went south to make my didi stand again. continue with the same tempo as the first and completed the task within another 10mins.

all in all, please prepare yourself when I say BBW and really honestly BBW. you may get a shock if you are not prepared. else if you just want to relax and have a great BJ CIM Swallow(Cheap) after a day of work. no need to stress yourself out and don't mind BBW, she will definitely be able to complete the task. her continuous deepthroat is really very skillful without hurting my didi.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1