The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-09-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Hi Folks, it’s been quite a while since I last posted here. Been MIA frm the scene due to Vit M deficiency. Anyway, it’s been a few weeks since I had any gal since my last sex trip to Bkk on end Aug. So I was naturally horny & in need of a release. Saw that there’re some buzz abt Som frm Teeraklover & the favourable ratings on her, so I go ahead & book her on Sun morning. OKT was rather slow to reply, took close to 2hrs b4 he replied my msg. Regardless, I received his msg & head str8 down. The verification process was rather intricate IMO, felt like those movie scene where the character had to deliver the ransom to the kidnappers. But I understand the need for that la, the circumstances r stacked against the OKTs. Ok, cut to the chase, below r my ratings for her:

Location: East & a place which I dun quite like to go as the jam & parking there can be quite a B*tch at times.

Looks: 8/10 Abt 80% resemblance to the pic above. Exotic looks since she’s of Thai-Turkish heritage. Like wat some Bros said, she has a pair of seductive eyes which can be quite a turn-on when she shot u those CFM looks while blowing u I thought she will be more for Bros who r into MILFs. For Bros looking for cute SYTs (青春美少女) might wanna look elsewhere.

Boobs: Hhmm, I’m 98% sure she’s a natural C cupper (cld be D oso) as they definitely look natural to me & feels soft & meaty. Y the 2% doubts then? Cos the surgery these days r juz too tok gong (power) liao. I’ve encountered Puyings wif enhanced boobs which looks & felt almost exactly like the real deal.

Body: 8/10 Voluptuous figure wif ass that’re made for u know wat She’s more on the fleshy type but I won’t say she’s fat la. Maybe slightly bah bah (meaty), prob due to her Turkish heritage. For Bros who r into petit featherweight category Puyings can oso seek elsewhere. FYI, she’s shaved down there.

Frenching: 10/10 It’s never-ending tongue war from the moment we’re naked in bed. She will initiate too, something which I like. J

Shower: SOP b4 FJ but after the 1st rnd, we rabak rabak abit inside the shower closet where she intend to tits F**k & blow me off inside. But I told her I prefer to finish off in bed instead.

BBBJ: Lick my shaft & balls thoroughly, even DT me continuously, which I rarely get to enjoy. Can feel abit of teeth when she goes deep on me, but dun really affect the sensations of BJ. I returned her favour by telling her to turn over for 69 so that I can paint her.

Painting: Allowed, & she got wet as I paint & fingered her there.

FJ: 9/10 To me, it’s always a joy to bonk a horny lady who enjoys sex as much as I do. N Som is 1 of those who does. Bros who tried her will know wat I’m talking abt. In retrospect, I kinda feel bad cos my 1st shot took quite long, abt 45mins. Boh bianz la, was drunk the nite b4 & was having abit of a hangover in the morning. However, she didn’t complaint or showed displeasure & even moan “siao” (shiok/”song” in Thai) while I was pumping her. Think I believe her cos she’s very wet down there. Can hear faint squishy sound as I was pumping her. By the time I blast off my 1st shot, we’re both wet & panting. I apologized to her but she smiled & said it’s fine cos she felt good oso. Went shower then proceed back to bed & chit chat for a while b4 her hands moved South to wake up 2IC. Got my attention & we Frenched while I fingered her & found her getting wet there……again Ok, mai tu liao! Faster capped on & we start 2nd rnd in doggy position. Her stereo was even louder this time rnd & cld feel her climax building as her pussy clenched tighter on my 2IC. Took abt 10mins or so b4 I shot off. Surprised me a lot cos my 2nd shot usually took quite long to happen (Boh painz la, old man alrdy L ) N wat surprised me more is that she clean me off wif her mouth while fingering herself @ the same time. Damn, she’s 1 horny lady!

GFE: 9/10 Quite gd I muz say for this aspect. She’s attentive & accommodating to my needs. Very friendly lady & nice to talk to. Her command of English is decent as well, shldn’t hav any prob wif communication for Bros who can’t speak Thai.

RTF: I wld love to but seems like there’re pretty decent new arrivals @ lower price now. She’ll be here for another week or more, so I’ll see how. For Bros looking for a gd bonk wif an exotic looking, horny lady who enjoys sex, u can check her out. Cheers & Happy Bonking~

Two days already. I am still waiting for the okt to reply me. Whatsapp suddenly no reply. ;(
Old 26-09-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwen5 View Post
Me too 😁Don't tired her out please. Leave some for me.
She got more energy than me lor
I am much older than she is la......
Old 26-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lwen5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
She got more energy than me lor
I am much older than she is la......
Haha I'm sure you are capable bro. Enjoy your session!
Old 26-09-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwen5 View Post
Haha I'm sure you are capable bro. Enjoy your session!
Kub khun kub bro.
U too na
Old 26-09-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

So which of you two book 2 session with her later haha? At first she thought it was me coz i did that last week. But this kind of thing.. Expensive hobby, cant do frequently.
Old 26-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
So which of you two book 2 session with her later haha? At first she thought it was me coz i did that last week. But this kind of thing.. Expensive hobby, cant do frequently.
Lol u shall know soon....
Old 26-09-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lol u shall know soon....
Hahha enjoy!
Old 26-09-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lwen5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
Maybe both of us did? Haha. Agree it is expensive... but the poison is deep..
Old 26-09-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kuku10cmlong is Cool - loads of Potential

@18sign

whattt? so i am supposed to be direct and honest and say what i was doing at that hotel to the civil servant? wouldn't that land me in hot waters too?

Last edited by kuku10cmlong; 26-09-2017 at 04:57 PM. Reason: for own protection.
Old 26-09-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 18
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

u sway.... its jus a matter of when la that place.... better steer clear... u wont be charged but they can make it troublesome for u... assist in investigation n all that... where got time!

why u lie? Lol make things worse... lying to a civil servant carrying out his duties is a crime..

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 26-09-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kuku10cmlong is Cool - loads of Potential

-deleted-deleted-

Last edited by kuku10cmlong; 26-09-2017 at 04:55 PM. Reason: protection for ownself.
Old 26-09-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xelhare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried Opal at emm

mind the noob FR, as this is the first for me to write FR .

looks: 10/10 about 90% resemblance to the picture. very cute and beautiful girl, the most beautiful gal I ever bonked (to each his own)

Boobs: 8/10 I think is natural C cup & it feels soft & meaty.

Body: 8/10 petty type de figure, not skinny also not fat, its a good figure with a beautiful ass.

Frenching: never try frenching

Shower: clean here and there especially on my kuku bird

BBBJ: Lick my shaft & balls thoroughly, really enjoy

Painting: she got wet when I paint and finger her there.

FJ: 9/10, especially WoT, riding horse like no tomorrow, I shoot off after 10 mins of riding

GFE: 9/10 Very friendly lady & nice to talk to, her english also not that bad.

RTF: Definitely! her last day is on 3rd october so if you have chance should try her out and please treat her well.
Old 26-09-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
saveur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank u bro xelhare..
Old 26-09-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
greenbird69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelhare View Post
Tried Opal at emm

mind the noob FR, as this is the first for me to write FR .

looks: 10/10 about 90% resemblance to the picture. very cute and beautiful girl, the most beautiful gal I ever bonked (to each his own)

Boobs: 8/10 I think is natural C cup & it feels soft & meaty.

Body: 8/10 petty type de figure, not skinny also not fat, its a good figure with a beautiful ass.

Frenching: never try frenching

Shower: clean here and there especially on my kuku bird

BBBJ: Lick my shaft & balls thoroughly, really enjoy

Painting: she got wet when I paint and finger her there.

FJ: 9/10, especially WoT, riding horse like no tomorrow, I shoot off after 10 mins of riding

GFE: 9/10 Very friendly lady & nice to talk to, her english also not that bad.

RTF: Definitely! her last day is on 3rd october so if you have chance should try her out and please treat her well.
Bro her location is the 'waiting room' venue MA?
Old 26-09-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shinstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can reach RP okt?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1