The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-10-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vhornypanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesterny View Post
Bro there are a couple of frs on her alr scroll back a few pages and u will see that the forum's maid loving bunny has given his thoughts.. might want to give the agency a ring and pay the levy 😜
Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Aiyo, several FRs on Dawn in the last few days liao. Just go back the last few pages else use the search function if finger lazy lor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Yup Dawn is just a maid nia
Alamak bros, sorry! I should have checked further pages.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Moon - sex senses

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I think the problem is some of the girls give bad or unappealing photos of themselves. This hurts their business. The OKT should try to improve on the girls photos, maybe get somebody who is competent in photography to shoot them in sexy clothes instead of something pedestrian.
I totally agree
Girls should provide quality pictures, but real
too often we so either not good picture or a lot of photoshop
however there are stables that use true oics
which is good

Quote:
For example I was eyeing Moon (aka Momo) when she was in the first stable. The photos were the bikini ones with black and white pattern. The photos are also not clear and sharp and the picture was taken at a high angle and her face was not clear. Her poses and unsmiling face does not encourage us to pick up the phone and message the OKT. When she went over the current stable, there were a couple of new pictures of her in black bikini which were a lot clearer and she was looking straight at the camera. Any way, this is just an example of how the photos of the girls can attract attention from customers or not.
Here I do not agree much
also earlier pics of Moon / Momo were good
the picture in the black and white bikini gives very good idea of good body
more over also the face in that pic is wel shown
you are right, she is not smiling there
ad she is not looking in the camera
but it is a picture with a character to it
and for me if such picture was not ok for bros to try her I do not know which could

Quote:
Furthermore photos with too much soft focus filter and pics of only their faces and not their body also make us suspicious of their real looks. Just my two cents.
I agree that all too often pics show only face and not body
this is bad: a full body pic shall always be present
Old 11-10-2017, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!
Re: Moon - sex senses

IDK, for me I avoid girls which photos don't show their whole face and only from weird angles or when they are only making weird faces (eg. duck lips etc).
Old 11-10-2017, 06:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Wah damn chio but i so busy now T.T you going to bao her since next best thing to vasa? Haha
My days of baoing is over...its either rtf or hop around for new blood, new cai...i want to indulge my dick with as many pussies as possible
Old 11-10-2017, 06:50 AM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzbro View Post
nice one la bro !! gonna be ur ''表弟'' again liao. 5555
I told u liao...Yogurt wont fail u chai mai???
Lai ba!!! Liao liao
Old 11-10-2017, 06:53 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper123 View Post
KOC bro, i had the 2nd blood for polly.

I must say that the picture is her, with slight edit to it. Nonetheless, i do agree with KOC that she's a classy girl and definitely not for SYT lovers. she is tall but don't expect a super slim figure. I have to say that she provides very good gfe and not so commercial.

Boobs: her boobs are not huge, but is good enough for me. there isn't any sag to it. her nipples are really good to suck too

Pussy: Trimmed, not fully shaven. Did not paint nor finger her at all.

BBBJ: One word, awesome.

Polly did not use her phone at all the entire time. In between she gave some solid massage which was good enough for me to loosen up as well. She is a hardworking, gentle and willing to please.

Thanks to OKT for the recommendation which he mentioned Polly provides top notch service.
Lol...u owe me $3 leh...that $6 McNuggets meal gave her power na...that poor babe didnt even have time to eat before i arrived leh...
Yup...she is really classy (still maid though) lol
Old 11-10-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lol...u owe me $3 leh...that $6 McNuggets meal gave her power na...that poor babe didnt even have time to eat before i arrived leh...
Yup...she is really classy (still maid though) lol
Lady is classy and Mr. Energizer Bunny brings her Fucking MacDonald McFuckingNuggets.
Kind of art you are.
But next time, please, bring her some fore more in tune with her status, at least a chicken rice set from the near by restaurant.
Or some Congee.
Gosh!
No, no Tom Yam before the deed, you don't want your little bro to be wrapped in in chili

or may be yes...
Old 11-10-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4692 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
Lady is classy and Mr. Energizer Bunny brings her Fucking MacDonald McFuckingNuggets.
Kind of art you are.
But next time, please, bring her some fore more in tune with her status, at least a chicken rice set from the near by restaurant.
Or some Congee.
Gosh!
No, no Tom Yam before the deed, you don't want your little bro to be wrapped in in chili

or may be yes...
Wah
tomyam BBBJ
Remember to have ice

Ice Fire 9 Level Heaven BBBJ
Old 11-10-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

what about Listerine BBJ?
anybody had?
Old 11-10-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone tried axio from xclusive?
Old 11-10-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
Kurosagi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Dear from Doll88 for overnight
http://www.doll88.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&pid=88#top_display_media

This lady grows on you from the minute you step into the room, everything is about service with this special gem... she asked me if I wanted water, if I was comfortable, if I liked the position, liked the feeling... I daresay one of my top 3 ever! GFE MAX!

Looks: 7/10 (that is after she removed makeup)
Figure: 9/10 Slim and solid boobs
BBBJ: 9/10 this is the highlight, she just kept going and going
FJ: 9/10 Fingered her gently and she started getting wet, very tight hole engulfing my dick
Did her 3 times and all of them were fantastic
Please be respectful and gentle with this gem!
Old 11-10-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 16
avatar101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravatar101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravatar101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried /report on Susie of RP?
Old 11-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
terenxebb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Any1 tried paradise888 palmy or Jessica? Mind to share it? Thks!!
Old 11-10-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 9
robotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of light

Probably the 1st FR on Selina from CP.
My 1st time trying this okt. I visited her on 101017 7pm. There was some mix up initially, becos it was yaya that led me into her room, but after her customer asked for yaya, the misunderstanding was cleared (damn should have at least hugged yaya 1st, she looks cute and petite!)

Selina's room is rather big. She looks much like the pics advertised, less than 160 cm, looks shy, with slightly tanned skin tone, tatoos on her back, left hand and left leg. Her hair was tied up in a bun, wearing a short tight black dress. Her smile is smittening, with that pretty, blemish-free face. Hugging her from behind, i pulled down her panties cheekily and caress her boobs, while slowly pulling that dress off her slim body. Her boobs are B sized, light brown erected nipples, with a trimmed pussy. Oh her belly button is pierced too. She saw my shaved dick, and i teased her to shave hers off too, which she smiled cheekily. Shower was sop, but i added in some fun by rubbing my soapy body against hers. She didnt reject my approach.

Back to the room, i pulled off her towel and laid her down on the bed, and started kissing her. Then i turned her over and she started cathbathing me, slowly working her way down south. She licked and sucked my balls before engulfing my dick, and there she blows, her head bobbling up and down with rising speed. I stood up by the bedside, both hands holding her head, i slowly fucked her mouth, slowly inserting and removing my dick from her warm mouth, wanting to see the fluids linking between her mouth and my dick. She took it well, so i teased her "aroi mai?" She looked at me, then smiled and said " aroi na!" FJ was tight, but she uses KY on cd. 1st shot released after standing doggy and missionary.

Halftime arrived, we sat by the bedside, but realising she has limited english, and i only know how to say kak khun kab, so i tried using the translator app to communicate with her. And used the chance to learnt some thai words from her. Turned out she is actually a young mum since 2 yrs back, and she worked as a model. She showed me her kid photo, and realised why she is in urgent need of cash. But due to personal reasons, she was focused on her phone and not me. Using the translator, I told her not to worry so much, and i took the initiative to lie on the bed and covered ourselves in the blanket, giving her comfort. Under that blanket, she forgo her phone and started acting naughty with me. We touched each other's bodies and under her touch, my dick surfaced again. Catbathed and bbbj me once more, with the same intensity earlier. Then she grabbed for a cd and started riding me. She went in so deep, i could feel my dick is sufocated in her warm wet hole. She rode fuck me, and i rode fuck her, we just enjoyed ourselves in the ride, grabbing and slapping her butt in the process, while she fed me with her erected nipples. It took abt 10 mins to release my 2nd. So shiooook! Washed up, paid up and wished her luck in her life.

She has some problems back home, as mentioned above, so probably show some care for her, and treat her well. Due to my poor knowledge of thai and her shyness, maybe tats y we can't break the ice so well. But she is a good fuck nevertheless.

P.S. While waiting for bus, i saw yaya and len crossing the road, i can't help but took their pics. Yaya looks soo cute there teehee
Old 11-10-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotman12 View Post
Probably the 1st FR on Selina from CP.
My 1st time trying this okt. I visited her on 101017 7pm. There was some mix up initially, becos it was yaya that led me into her room, but after her customer asked for yaya, the misunderstanding was cleared (damn should have at least hugged yaya 1st, she looks cute and petite!)

Selina's room is rather big. She looks much like the pics advertised, less than 160 cm, looks shy, with slightly tanned skin tone, tatoos on her back, left hand and left leg. Her hair was tied up in a bun, wearing a short tight black dress. Her smile is smittening, with that pretty, blemish-free face. Hugging her from behind, i pulled down her panties cheekily and caress her boobs, while slowly pulling that dress off her slim body. Her boobs are B sized, light brown erected nipples, with a trimmed pussy. Oh her belly button is pierced too. She saw my shaved dick, and i teased her to shave hers off too, which she smiled cheekily. Shower was sop, but i added in some fun by rubbing my soapy body against hers. She didnt reject my approach.

Back to the room, i pulled off her towel and laid her down on the bed, and started kissing her. Then i turned her over and she started cathbathing me, slowly working her way down south. She licked and sucked my balls before engulfing my dick, and there she blows, her head bobbling up and down with rising speed. I stood up by the bedside, both hands holding her head, i slowly fucked her mouth, slowly inserting and removing my dick from her warm mouth, wanting to see the fluids linking between her mouth and my dick. She took it well, so i teased her "aroi mai?" She looked at me, then smiled and said " aroi na!" FJ was tight, but she uses KY on cd. 1st shot released after standing doggy and missionary.

Halftime arrived, we sat by the bedside, but realising she has limited english, and i only know how to say kak khun kab, so i tried using the translator app to communicate with her. And used the chance to learnt some thai words from her. Turned out she is actually a young mum since 2 yrs back, and she worked as a model. She showed me her kid photo, and realised why she is in urgent need of cash. But due to personal reasons, she was focused on her phone and not me. Using the translator, I told her not to worry so much, and i took the initiative to lie on the bed and covered ourselves in the blanket, giving her comfort. Under that blanket, she forgo her phone and started acting naughty with me. We touched each other's bodies and under her touch, my dick surfaced again. Catbathed and bbbj me once more, with the same intensity earlier. Then she grabbed for a cd and started riding me. She went in so deep, i could feel my dick is sufocated in her warm wet hole. She rode fuck me, and i rode fuck her, we just enjoyed ourselves in the ride, grabbing and slapping her butt in the process, while she fed me with her erected nipples. It took abt 10 mins to release my 2nd. So shiooook! Washed up, paid up and wished her luck in her life.

She has some problems back home, as mentioned above, so probably show some care for her, and treat her well. Due to my poor knowledge of thai and her shyness, maybe tats y we can't break the ice so well. But she is a good fuck nevertheless.

P.S. While waiting for bus, i saw yaya and len crossing the road, i can't help but took their pics. Yaya looks soo cute there teehee
Selina is the beauty.
Len has the boobs.
Yaya is sweet cute SYT.
Polly is pure class.
Only have not seen Bebe yet...time to find her soon???

Great FR by the way
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1