The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 29-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
If I will or had own an oversea property how they know??
Like how the Sillypore government found out about how much money Yang Yin, the China tourist guide has move the old lady's money (whom he cheated off) to China to buy some luxury home and stuffs for his parents there?

Maybe the government uses bro Iccy's method? (just a joke..hehehe..)

Talk about moving money from Singapore, hmm...i think i may have to declare (and pay tax/fee) if i move more than S$20k from Singapore to Batam (under Singapore law).

Its illegal to bring more than 100 juta worth of foreign currency into the country (thats from Indonesia Law/Regulation).

i "hid" what i found out...and only release what's important on the below article.

Starting from March 5, 2018, Indonesian citizens as well as foreigners need to be a bit more careful when bringing foreign-denominated cash money into Indonesia. A new Bank Indonesia regulation sets a IDR 1 billion (approx. USD $75,000) ceiling on the total amount of foreign cash money an individual can bring into Indonesia.

The new regulation of the country's central bank (Bank Indonesia) only allows banks and licensed money changers to bring in foreign bank notes worth more than IDR 1 billion. If an individual carries the equivalent of more than IDR 1 billion into Indonesia, then customs will have the power to confiscate the money.

Currently, there is no ceiling on the amount of foreign bank notes that are carried into Indonesia although authorities require cash worth more than IDR 100 million (approx. USD $7,500) to be declared when arriving in Indonesia.

( Click to show/hide )
The new regulation is also designed by Bank Indonesia to have a firmer grip on the supply-side of foreign-denominated money in the country, hence safeguarding the stability of the rupiah exchange rate.

The regulation is also in support of Bank Indonesia's efforts to combat the use of foreign currency in domestic transactions. On 1 July 2015, Bank Indonesia's Regulation No. 17/3/PBI/2015 on the Mandatory Use of the Rupiah in Indonesia came into effect. This regulation restricts the use of foreign currencies in transactions conducted in Indonesia. The regulation aims to deepen the domestic rupiah market and stabilize the rupiah exchange rate (which is vulnerable to depreciation in times of global turmoil).

On Monday (15/05) the Indonesian rupiah appreciated 0.20 percent to IDR 13,303 per US dollar (Bloomberg Dollar Index). Meanwhile, Bank Indonesia's benchmark rupiah rate (Jakarta Interbank Spot Dollar Rate, abbreviated JISDOR) appreciated 0.16 percent to IDR 13,319 per US dollar.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-03-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrocentric View Post
Hello guys, do you guys happen to know and good hotels that serve international breakfast and also we can bring in girls?
Not that i know of,regarding any Batam hotels that DO NOT allow guest to bring girl/s into the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrocentric View Post
I heard most 5 star hotels will not allow thst in batam not too sure about it. Any bros can help?
There is currently only ONE official 5 star hotel in Batam and that is Montigo Hotel resort, which is far far away from the cheonging area (Nagoya) in Batam. And so far, i have not seen or heard any guest being rejected entry becos they brought unlisted female guest/s into the room (villa).

(reminds me of a sex party there,hehehe...)

Marriot, the many-talk-about-hotel that is supposingly rated 5 star has not been completely built. Meaning not open for business yet, hence your choice is only left with the 4 stars. I usually ask my friends to stay in 3 star hotel but pay 4 star hotel price,hehehe...why so?

Becos you get a MUCH better quality and bigger room (compare to 4 star basic room) and the likelihood of you being treat like a VIP is there. You get to stands out from the rest. However, the best hotel in Batam is the one that brings me the best convenience for girls, groceries, entertainment and safety.

To each his own..your money, your call, your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
When I used to patronize Delta Spa, the hj is only included if you book 3 sessions. 1 or 2 sessions don't get "free hj". That was in 2012/3. Not sure about now.
Since anything extras also need to pay, i dont take up their 3 session, Delta automatic earns lesser. I simply only take up 1 or 2 session,hehehe...and then negotiate anything special with the girl directly.

I understand not all girls will take up MY offer,hehehe...but well,i guess so far i have been lucky.

(pay direct to Delta, girl sure earns lesser, pay directly to girl, she earns more and possibly might work harder, so why not?)

One of the main reason why i no longer visit delta is not becos of i stand a chance to become "not-lucky" (i didnt say unlucky tho) but more becos i wish to relax and have some peace of mind during a massage session and NOT having to deal with a massage girl or their GROs who keeps trying to aggressively upsell me some of their company's product/service, as if they are like some Yun Nan Hair salon or Beijing 101 scams in Singapore.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-03-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I mainly plan to buy for my staying needs, so i am more looking into apartment blocks that that has already finished building. The other units in smaller size in plan/s were meant for rental yield,hence i dont wish to spend much on them. And since i know those estate that have been fully built, their price will likely come down in matter of time...hence i am doing my own experimental now, to test out if my deduction from now until somewhere 2020 is correct.

If i am right, then its about time i can plan to put my money in,hehehe...

Meantime, enough time itself will give me some "storyline".

Talk about story,hehehe...i actually have a small story to share,that happen last year 2018.

I got to know an elderly man (70s) in Formosa last year CNY (not this year 2019 CNY). He tells me he bought a "house" to house himself in Tiban few years back. Then i notice in my every Batam trip that month onward, i see him staying at the same hotel and in one of our breakfast time, i ask him..."since you already have a house in Batam, how come you still stay in Batam's hotel?",hehehe...

His reply to me..."Tiban too far out...i prefer this area"...."too inconvenient to travel around there...blah blah blah.."

From the part of his sharing, i learned one little thing, if i were to wish to buy a property in Batam to stay in, the 1st 2 key priority MUST be...

1. Safety

2. Convenient

Safety : As far from possibly of any social unrest as possible and in the even of trouble, safety is within reach at the shortest time.

Convenient : I believe no one wants to be too far away from entertainment, daily necessities, emergency medication, healthcare etc etc.

Man his age, making more money should more or less already be secondary.

(from this man, i also got to know his other friends that is around his age too)
1. Formosa Residence/Citra Plaza, just 20 mins walk from Harbour Bay ferry terminal. Nearest shopping is Nagoya Hill Mall, which is 5 mins walk and with plenty of 24 hours retail mart in the area. Then again, Formosa is currently the MOST expensive apartment in Batam, at almost S$100k for a studio unit (even tho its a bigger than normal studio).

2. Harbour Bay residence/Bayerina, just 1 to 3 mins walk from Harbour Bay ferry terminal. Nearest mall is Bayfront Mall and Harbour Bay Mall, also plenty of 24 hours retail mart in the area too, but becos its a ferry terminal, things can be quite expensive there.

3. Aston Hotel and Residence, 35 mins walk from Harbour Bay ferry terminal and beside BCS Mall. Aston is near to Penuin area, so i need not elaborate much and its almost brand new,fully built and furbished. Lots of good food in the area as well.

(Both Aston and Harbour Bay Residence is technically 2nd most expensive in Batam; i am comparing studio to studio at around S$80k plus minus)

4. Nagoya Mansion, about 30 mins walk from Harbour Bay Ferry terminal. This one is a pretty old block, use to be higher in price, now drop to be about 400 juta (plus minus for studio),hehehe...and they fetch an about S$500/month rental.

5. BCC hotel and residence near BCS mall. This one is pretty well-maintained (their rooms and amenities) and still at rather high selling price. Thats becos of their location at Penuin area and its still relative new.

All number 1 to number 5 estate has been fully built, except Citra Plaza thats opposite Formosa Residence.

28 square meter unit is about the side of a regular Formosa Deluxe room,inclusive of its toilet.

And a 56 square meter unit would be the size of a Formosa Executive room or twice Deluxe room size.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-03-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
davidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Great points...but owning a property is really depends...I will only invest in big cities

buy for living will be simpler...just ensure due diligence...
It all depends on your age, and if you have children. Do you need to pass the property to your children. Also would it be a hassle for them with such overseas properties as compared to singapore properties that is rented out to fund your rent in batam or elsewhere in thailand or vietnam.

Secondly,who can guarateed that it can be sold in the future.

Thirdly, who can tell if one will be bored with batam girls and change taste to thai girls or vietnamese girls or philippine girls. Having Singapore properties to rent out to fund rental in other countries make it easier to change locations when one is already bored with an old place. Also if political situation changes as well and need to run away. E.g 1998 anti chinese riots in Indonesia.

I think, one of the best way to make decision is to talk to those who have bought properties overseas (where you intend to buy) and stayed sometimes, or eventually sold the properties. Their experience and opinions are gold.
Old 29-03-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlah View Post
It all depends on your age, and if you have children. Do you need to pass the property to your children. Also would it be a hassle for them with such overseas properties as compared to singapore properties that is rented out to fund your rent in batam or elsewhere in thailand or vietnam.

Secondly,who can guarateed that it can be sold in the future.

Thirdly, who can tell if one will be bored with batam girls and change taste to thai girls or vietnamese girls or philippine girls. Having Singapore properties to rent out to fund rental in other countries make it easier to change locations when one is already bored with an old place. Also if political situation changes as well and need to run away. E.g 1998 anti chinese riots in Indonesia.

I think, one of the best way to make decision is to talk to those who have bought properties overseas (where you intend to buy) and stayed sometimes, or eventually sold the properties. Their experience and opinions are gold.
Good that you given a good thought...

all your above concerns are weighed and not to divulge too much details personally...

if one had liquidated 15 condos in Singapore at peak 2013 prices...why do we invest in Singapore properties now...

I dun believe in holding cash...so I will turn the cash into something hard such as properties, ect...

once you invest in overseas all the above already answered..

I told my kids I give you fishing rods and not fishes...you fish after you possessed the fishing rods...dun come to me for anymore fishes...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-03-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

davidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last thought..

Hopefully all of us will have the physical and mental capacity to enjoy women till we are in our seventies. When eighties struck, are we really going to rely on indonesia or vietnamese or phillipine medical care, since we already sold all singapore properties. Should we make our children visit us in indon hospital or would our ceweks willing to take care of us instead?

While living and building up overseas properties is possible (with the intention of living it up cheaply and better supply of young and pretty ladies). Remembering one own age, especially those already hitting 60 and abv is also important. Your strength diminish a lot once you pass sixty.
Old 29-03-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last thought..

Hopefully all of us will have the physical and mental capacity to enjoy women till we are in our seventies. When eighties struck, are we really going to rely on indonesia or vietnamese or phillipine medical care, since we already sold all singapore properties. Should we make our children visit us in indon hospital or would our ceweks willing to take care of us instead?

While living and building up overseas properties is possible (with the intention of living it up cheaply and better supply of young and pretty ladies). Remembering one own age, especially those already hitting 60 and abv is also important. Your strength diminish a lot once you pass sixty.
Great thought again...

The city that I visited for a decade now, I knew every facilities including medical n dental clinics, pharmacy stores, hospital nearby, etc...

oops anything that is complicated, first flight home to Singapore and straight to A&E...

one thing I like to discuss cash...20 years ago if you have 500k cash can buy private condo...today if you have 500k cannot buy any condos...

if you own a condo which you paid 500k then easily you can sell 1mil or more....see what I mean why shouldn't hold cash...

Just look at JB city centre property...anyone of the condos worth 1 to 2mil ringgit...so if ringgit devalue, your property will go higher more than the currency devaluation...of course there is period to consider...idea is to buy 1 property sell buy 2 properties....sell 2 then buy 4....hopefully after selling 3...you get 1 free...

Old 29-03-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Great thought again...

The city that I visited for a decade now, I knew every facilities including medical n dental clinics, pharmacy stores, hospital nearby, etc...
So again, before living overseas, do own homework, check medical facilities, check legal concerns, check if you can take in local food and attitude. Better if you can speak the local language to communicate your needs. Also better if you know every nook and cornerof the city you are going to livein. And best still if you can take in third world living in messy infrastructure and dealing with corrupted officials.

If all sounds oke, you are good to go. If not, at least leave one small properties behind in Singapore, just in case.....

Meanwhile, stay strong, plenty of ceweks to enjoy. Cheers
Old 29-03-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
So again, before living overseas, do own homework, check medical facilities, check legal concerns, check if you can take in local food and attitude. Better if you can speak the local language to communicate your needs. Also better if you know every nook and cornerof the city you are going to livein. And best still if you can take in third world living in messy infrastructure and dealing with corrupted officials.

If all sounds oke, you are good to go. If not, at least leave one small properties behind in Singapore, just in case.....

Meanwhile, stay strong, plenty of ceweks to enjoy. Cheers
Well said bro...there must be a reason why we kept going back to the same place...similar to Bro Nono love Batam...

Old 29-03-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well said bro...there must be a reason why we kept going back to the same place...similar to Bro Nono love Batam...
Well as our batam bro said, to each his own, your money, your choice.

I lived in Jakarta for a couple of years, until my work brought me back to Singapore. And then I have a chance to go hcm city as well.

My strategy of keeping some rental properties in Singapore instead of Jakarta, helps me a lot to be mobile and adventurous. Using Singapore rental income, I can fund myself in any city. With that I realise there are things I have yet to discover and in so doing I also discover my own liking have changed with the passing time.

While I still enjoy Jakarta with all its open sex massage and spa. Plus the easy ceweks. Jakarta itself is not cheap.

I discover hcm city is cheaper if you have a local colleague to show you around. A local FJ in jakarta is abt Rp 300k while a local FJ in hcm is vnd 300k. Given that a vnd is two third of a rupiah vnd 300k is only rp200k. Same with bj at rp200k and vnd200k. For foreigner, again FJ at rp 1 million and vnd 1 million.

Also i discover i have a change of taste from indon brown skin to vietnam white snowy skin.

I have to admit though learning indon is easy and learning vietnamese is just painful.

But the point is being mobile has its advantages. While I can go to Batam to find ceweks, Batam quality is just much lower than jakarta. But hcm quality is excellent. So now I go between hcm and jakarta, although I still need to rely on my vietnamese colleague due to language barrier. But as said earlier, better to learn local language even if it is so painful to learn, because the rewards is high.

But then you need to be mobile. And having rental income from Singapore is being mobile.
Old 29-03-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:

Also i discover i have a change of taste from indon brown skin to vietnam white snowy skin.

I have to admit though learning indon is easy and learning vietnamese is just painful.

But the point is being mobile has its advantages. While I can go to Batam to find ceweks, Batam quality is just much lower than jakarta. But hcm quality is excellent. So now I go between hcm and jakarta, although I still need to rely on my vietnamese colleague due to language barrier. But as said earlier, better to learn local language even if it is so painful to learn, because the rewards is high.

But then you need to be mobile. And having rental income from Singapore is being mobile.
Well said...and I quote Nelson Mandela....

In hcm, i go only local places...stay local neighbourhood, eat local food...I repeat same in all the Vietnam cities and provinces I visited...

hcm to me is home and not otherwise...

Old 29-03-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If i am in Batam,depending on which part of April (as Shazam, Hellboy and Avenger 4 is coming out in different parts of the month), i am more likely to catch it in CGV Blitz theater at Park Avenue Mall on Velvet seatings,hehehe... or at the worst, Harbour Bay Blitz in their Sweet box seat.
wah i always watch at Harbour bay and you put here at least. sad liao
Old 29-03-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well said...and I quote Nelson Mandela....

In hcm, i go only local places...stay local neighbourhood, eat local food...I repeat same in all the Vietnam cities and provinces I visited...

hcm to me is home and not otherwise...
hcmc is really a good place.
Old 29-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not that i know of,regarding any Batam hotels that DO NOT allow guest to bring girl/s into the room.

There is currently only ONE official 5 star hotel in Batam and that is Montigo Hotel resort, which is far far away from the cheonging area (Nagoya) in Batam. And so far, i have not seen or heard any guest being rejected entry becos they brought unlisted female guest/s into the room (villa).

(reminds me of a sex party there,hehehe...)
bro, without any disrespect. Montigo Resorts requires every guest to the room to be registered at the counter and that could be quite troublesome. (that is if you managed to not get caught by the hawk-eyed service staff which would check if you are registered. blah blah. kenna before so sharing
Old 29-03-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Hehehe...adding on to the list of hotels that provides 2 way transport :

Pacific Palace Hotel

...and the list :

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=12019

Batam Mecure Hotel might have shut down, but i think they are far from bankrupting,hehehe...

New upcoming condos...AGAIN!!!

I doubt this one is at the previous Mercure hotel location tho.

Mercure Batam City Centre
Hotel & Convention Centre

Batam developers are ambitious...hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 30-03-2019 at 05:26 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1