The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #136  
Old 26-05-2019, 12:01 AM
Avanaomi's Avatar
Avanaomi Avanaomi is offline
Samster (PremiumD)
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Singapore
Posts: 84
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 4
Avanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to behold
Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronicles View Post
Keeping this short. She is my all time fave lady. Have the looks that never seems to grow sick no matter how you look at. A figure that still stay the same way no matter how long you didn't get to see her. Most importantly, it her personality that capture many hearts. Even though she seems like a chilli padi (she is actually oops 🤭 but depends on situations) she is a kind and understanding lady deep inside. Just that she has her own regulations and follow it, you will have the fun you want with her. I don't have to elaborate more on service. A hidden gem in a shell, it depends you can manage to find it. To sum it up, a lady on the street, a devil in the sheet.

Thanks for the FR dear! You have gave me oversized hat to wear liao la. It too flattering. I still will put on weight one leh. Just that I control my diet normally and I have cut down on drinking already. Soon, I intend to train my figure. Hopefully I can train towards my goal.
__________________
For booking, pls WhatsApp or SMS your sbf nick, name, age, race, HP no, prefer time, date & type of packages to📱: 93585519 or 📧 to : [email protected]

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #137  
Old 29-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Icebreg79 Icebreg79 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 262
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 10
Icebreg79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIcebreg79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIcebreg79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIcebreg79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIcebreg79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

Finally able to schedule my timing to book the 3.30pm slots after so many times of enquires. First time meeting Naomi but we can chat like old friends. The hotel is nice n comfortable and able to smoke so we have a puff before we go for shower. Even in shower still talk non stop!!!

Had a small chat (Continued after shower) before she start to touch me hehe. Her BJ is slow, sensual and I nearly blow it... she blow for more than 10min before I request to service her! Nice nipples which is very sensitive and I love the way she move her hips as I paint and finger her .... the rest is a secret between us ( Correct Naomi??!! Hehe)

I must apologies to the Bro who booked 5.30pm slot. We had too much fun that we forgotten the timing..... ! Sorry bro!! Will schedule and book again to continue the unfinished “Business” lol
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #138  
Old 29-05-2019, 05:16 PM
Avanaomi's Avatar
Avanaomi Avanaomi is offline
Samster (PremiumD)
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Singapore
Posts: 84
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 4
Avanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to behold
Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebreg79 View Post
Finally able to schedule my timing to book the 3.30pm slots after so many times of enquires. First time meeting Naomi but we can chat like old friends. The hotel is nice n comfortable and able to smoke so we have a puff before we go for shower. Even in shower still talk non stop!!!

Had a small chat (Continued after shower) before she start to touch me hehe. Her BJ is slow, sensual and I nearly blow it... she blow for more than 10min before I request to service her! Nice nipples which is very sensitive and I love the way she move her hips as I paint and finger her .... the rest is a secret between us ( Correct Naomi??!! Hehe)

I must apologies to the Bro who booked 5.30pm slot. We had too much fun that we forgotten the timing..... ! Sorry bro!! Will schedule and book again to continue the unfinished “Business” lol
Hello! Thanks for your humble FR!
Yeah it a secret til I 对不起人家 hahahaha. Thanks for the snacks yesterday. Couldn't finished and brought back for my folks to have it. See ya soon 🤗!
__________________
For booking, pls WhatsApp or SMS your sbf nick, name, age, race, HP no, prefer time, date & type of packages to📱: 93585519 or 📧 to : [email protected]

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #139  
Old 30-05-2019, 02:29 PM
ishtarsg ishtarsg is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 91
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ishtarsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

Quote:
SMLJ! Knn, hell breaks loose sia. I'm not a ghostbuster. I'm not qualified to lia gui leh cb!
Wah this sentence sibei turn on sia. I love these kind. Woot
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #140  
Old 30-05-2019, 02:56 PM
Avanaomi's Avatar
Avanaomi Avanaomi is offline
Samster (PremiumD)
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Singapore
Posts: 84
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 4
Avanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to behold
Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtarsg View Post
Wah this sentence sibei turn on sia. I love these kind. Woot
Hmmmmm... 🤔😒😨🤫🤭
__________________
For booking, pls WhatsApp or SMS your sbf nick, name, age, race, HP no, prefer time, date & type of packages to📱: 93585519 or 📧 to : [email protected]

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #141  
Old 01-06-2019, 03:19 AM
Avanaomi's Avatar
Avanaomi Avanaomi is offline
Samster (PremiumD)
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Singapore
Posts: 84
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 4
Avanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to behold
Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒


Thanks to lovelies for all the stuffs that you bought for me. Snacks for me in case I'm hungry. Champagne as my birthday gift to bring home. I ended my work at a rare vicinity that faces a fabulous seaview (thanks to the reception for arranging this room for me as the staff has the same birthday as me hahahaha). I still admiring the nightview before I bid goodbye to this lovely room.

Gotta leave this space for awhile now. Shall catch up with you guys when I'm back a week later. Have a good week ahead. To Malay bros & sistas, Selamat Hari Raya in advance!
__________________
For booking, pls WhatsApp or SMS your sbf nick, name, age, race, HP no, prefer time, date & type of packages to📱: 93585519 or 📧 to : [email protected]

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #142  
Old 03-06-2019, 01:37 AM
Shadesofgrey Shadesofgrey is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 12
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Shadesofgrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

Happy bless birthday Naomi! May you stay pretty, healthy and happy always! Please do rest well as you deserve this break of yours. Knowing that you are totally shagged out for the past 1 weeks. Replenish your energy to the fullest and come back with your usual energetic bunny self. I will visit you once I'm back in town again. Meanwhile, enjoy & party hard!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #143  
Old 03-06-2019, 09:03 PM
xfactorist xfactorist is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 8
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
xfactorist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

Happy birthday babe! Many happy returns of the day! Have a well deserved break. See ya when you're back!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #144  
Old 06-06-2019, 07:47 PM
Avanaomi's Avatar
Avanaomi Avanaomi is offline
Samster (PremiumD)
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Singapore
Posts: 84
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 4
Avanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to behold
Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadesofgrey View Post
Happy bless birthday Naomi! May you stay pretty, healthy and happy always! Please do rest well as you deserve this break of yours. Knowing that you are totally shagged out for the past 1 weeks. Replenish your energy to the fullest and come back with your usual energetic bunny self. I will visit you once I'm back in town again. Meanwhile, enjoy & party hard!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorist View Post
Happy birthday babe! Many happy returns of the day! Have a well deserved break. See ya when you're back!
Thanks guys for your birthday greetings! Appreciate it 😘❤!
__________________
For booking, pls WhatsApp or SMS your sbf nick, name, age, race, HP no, prefer time, date & type of packages to📱: 93585519 or 📧 to : [email protected]

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #145  
Old 06-06-2019, 10:02 PM
LimLin LimLin is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 34
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
LimLin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

writing a vv late FR tat i booked with Naomi and Giselle last tuesday. both their services vv good, n they chit chatted with me 1st for me to calm down as it was my 1st time to try Tarma. after i hvr calmed down, they proceeded to fondle me ans asked me where were my sensitive spots n what were my soft spots. Giselle was vv pro active in taking care of me too....pls support n take care of them ok?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #146  
Old 08-06-2019, 05:42 PM
Avanaomi's Avatar
Avanaomi Avanaomi is offline
Samster (PremiumD)
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Singapore
Posts: 84
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 4
Avanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to behold
Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimLin View Post
writing a vv late FR tat i booked with Naomi and Giselle last tuesday. both their services vv good, n they chit chatted with me 1st for me to calm down as it was my 1st time to try Tarma. after i hvr calmed down, they proceeded to fondle me ans asked me where were my sensitive spots n what were my soft spots. Giselle was vv pro active in taking care of me too....pls support n take care of them ok?
Thanks dearie for your humble review of our tarma. Hope it an unforgettable experience for you haha 😊!
__________________
For booking, pls WhatsApp or SMS your sbf nick, name, age, race, HP no, prefer time, date & type of packages to📱: 93585519 or 📧 to : [email protected]

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #147  
Old 16-06-2019, 12:05 AM
dmarked dmarked is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 17
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 3
dmarked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

Writing this FR which I promised I would write for her. How else do I begin other than to say she is such a friendly and considerate babe. She was afraid the smoke smell was too strong so she paiseh to let me in earlier, which is much appreciated but honestly I am fine with it eitherways hehe She even offered me some food which i declined as I had already just eaten, thanks so much babe.

We started off just chit-chatting, from all sorts of local news and affairs, machiam like a good ol' friend that I have known for quite awhile. Although i was pretty darn tired that day, the moment she stripped I was pumped up again after seeing her proportionately sweet body. After the shower, I felt pretty dam cold in the room so we just chill and nua under the blanket for awhile to warm ourselves up (while we tease each other). Ava was really attentive to my preferences, like checking on my sensitive spots and asking me for my favourite positions, which I found really comforting and nice. Alas, I just wished i had teased her wayyyy more before we finished our session as I only got to know more about her sensitive spots later on

All in all, a truly memorable and pleasant experience with her. Thanks so much Ava. Hope you have had a great break!

-xiao di
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #148  
Old 16-06-2019, 03:30 PM
Avanaomi's Avatar
Avanaomi Avanaomi is offline
Samster (PremiumD)
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Singapore
Posts: 84
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 4
Avanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to behold
Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarked View Post
Writing this FR which I promised I would write for her. How else do I begin other than to say she is such a friendly and considerate babe. She was afraid the smoke smell was too strong so she paiseh to let me in earlier, which is much appreciated but honestly I am fine with it eitherways hehe She even offered me some food which i declined as I had already just eaten, thanks so much babe.

We started off just chit-chatting, from all sorts of local news and affairs, machiam like a good ol' friend that I have known for quite awhile. Although i was pretty darn tired that day, the moment she stripped I was pumped up again after seeing her proportionately sweet body. After the shower, I felt pretty dam cold in the room so we just chill and nua under the blanket for awhile to warm ourselves up (while we tease each other). Ava was really attentive to my preferences, like checking on my sensitive spots and asking me for my favourite positions, which I found really comforting and nice. Alas, I just wished i had teased her wayyyy more before we finished our session as I only got to know more about her sensitive spots later on

All in all, a truly memorable and pleasant experience with her. Thanks so much Ava. Hope you have had a great break!

-xiao di
Thanks for your humble FR xiao di hehe. Glad that you had an enjoyable time with me. See ya 😘!
__________________
For booking, pls WhatsApp or SMS your sbf nick, name, age, race, HP no, prefer time, date & type of packages to📱: 93585519 or 📧 to : [email protected]

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #149  
Old 18-06-2019, 11:37 AM
jackhack jackhack is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: North
Posts: 3
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackhack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

Hey Ava, sorry for late FR. Been away from the scene for a while and back :-)

Meet Ava few weeks ago. As many FRs have mentioned, Ava is pretty, friendly and chatty. Felt like meeting a long lost ex-gf from high school. Not going to elaborate the bed action much. In short, she is accommodating to your desires and I had a very satisfying session. Treat her well and she will double your kindness. :-)

Take care, Ava.
Peace.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #150  
Old 18-06-2019, 04:14 PM
Avanaomi's Avatar
Avanaomi Avanaomi is offline
Samster (PremiumD)
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Singapore
Posts: 84
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 4
Avanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to behold
Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhack View Post
Hey Ava, sorry for late FR. Been away from the scene for a while and back :-)

Meet Ava few weeks ago. As many FRs have mentioned, Ava is pretty, friendly and chatty. Felt like meeting a long lost ex-gf from high school. Not going to elaborate the bed action much. In short, she is accommodating to your desires and I had a very satisfying session. Treat her well and she will double your kindness. :-)

Take care, Ava.
Peace.
Thanks dearie for the humble FR! See ya 😘!
__________________
For booking, pls WhatsApp or SMS your sbf nick, name, age, race, HP no, prefer time, date & type of packages to📱: 93585519 or 📧 to : [email protected]

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Unleash your mobile Internet with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2019 ph