The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 23-07-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 5
UncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoErGePaPa View Post
so even reach around 10am, can get her or need to want till 11+ ?
Im not sure abt that, maybe Ninja_Assassin can give us an answer

Im only there 11plus or 12plus.

Many PL starts working.
Old 23-07-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sataybeehoon87 View Post
Chiong PT so many years but still yet to try Joyce h26r7, read FR somewhere few days back about how good she is so I went ahead.

Looks: 8/10 one of the prettier ones, got the retired taiwanese pop star look
Body: 7/10 tall like the kind of Ktv hostess you’ll wanna bonk, but boobs a bit small
Boobs: 6/10 small, but still enough for me to grab
CBJ: 5/10 expected bbbj but gave me cbj instead. Maybe because she see me first time? I don’t know. Any Bros here can tell me why?
FJ: 8/10 a lot position, best is reverse cowgirl, ended with missionary
RTF: Maybe, if she Willing to do BBBJ then I’m down for rtf.

Next on my list, h10 Michelle
Is her room at corner facing the entrance? Always see door close and also no light on leh
Old 23-07-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 5
Lpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to behold

Finally got to try Cookie today, there is 1 man outside her room, just queue behind him.
Hse 26 R18.

Since there are many positive Feedback on Cookie

I shall not go into details.

All I can say is "Cookie is good, can take care your needs. BJ with cap is cfm ( for me), can see she like Sex more than me.

Will try Hse12RM 6 next time ( from Brothers recommendation)
Old 23-07-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
sataybeehoon87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelee1688 View Post
Is her room at corner facing the entrance? Always see door close and also no light on leh
Yes room is the one facing the entrance, door was shut but not lock, need to knock and she’ll open. Don’t know why but I Guess this is her style. Light was on when I was there
Old 23-07-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHUAT88 View Post
But they dun start work at that time, only 11plus start if I rmbr correctly.
If they don't have booking doors will be open. Chris ever mentioned they sometimes have pre-office bookings for those on the way to office
Old 23-07-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpman View Post
Finally got to try Cookie today, there is 1 man outside her room, just queue behind him.
Hse 26 R18.

Since there are many positive Feedback on Cookie

I shall not go into details.

All I can say is "Cookie is good, can take care your needs. BJ with cap is cfm ( for me), can see she like Sex more than me.

Will try Hse12RM 6 next time ( from Brothers recommendation)
You are lucky. When I did her last Saturday, I asked her what time she usually there, and she says she don't have a fix day and time to be there.

You must have enjoyed yourself? I enjoyed the session with her. The BJ was the best I ever had.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
chris services is so so only now
Yes.... Chris had to adapt her services due to her medical issues.
She stopped doing AJ due to her having anal fissures in her rectum.
She also has lower back pain due to degeneration of spine and slipped disc..... so her mobility is affected.
She rarely does doggy now as she cannot take hard thrusting in doggy style..... only those regulars whom she know are the slow & gentle types get to do doggy now.
Her signature BBBJ in various patterns have also been cut down as she cannot bend into certain postures either. She has thought of retiring from PT and is holding out until her pain becomes unbearable.

I guess we all grow old one day and has to adapt accordingly.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHUAT88 View Post
But they dun start work at that time, only 11plus start if I rmbr correctly.
Quote:
so even reach around 10am, can get her or need to want till 11+ ?
H26 is the only house that opens @ 9am...... all the others will start between 11am - 1pm depending on the WLs availability.
If they have AV interviews or briefings (usually on Weds) then will open later @ 2pm.

OKT cum House I/C must accompany the WLs to AV for any appointments. (Tat means that house will not open until they return from AV).
Old 24-07-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 5
whampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
H26 is the only house that opens @ 9am...... all the others will start between 11am - 1pm depending on the WLs availability.
If they have AV interviews or briefings (usually on Weds) then will open later @ 2pm.

OKT cum House I/C must accompany the WLs to AV for any appointments. (Tat means that house will not open until they return from AV).
Hey pal, Tks for sharing this infors.
Old 24-07-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
You are lucky. When I did her last Saturday, I asked her what time she usually there, and she says she don't have a fix day and time to be there.

You must have enjoyed yourself? I enjoyed the session with her. The BJ was the best I ever had.
I did not manage to try Cookie when she was in GL. Back in petain early days, I got one of the best BBBJ from her. Damn good. But I think maybe all kena warning by AV because of all our FR. Then changed to CBJ. She never really did explain but ignored me when I asked. Anyway I am not too regular as I find it hard to get her most of the time.

Stop petain for a few years already
Old 24-07-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I did not manage to try Cookie when she was in GL. Back in petain early days, I got one of the best BBBJ from her. Damn good. But I think maybe all kena warning by AV because of all our FR. Then changed to CBJ. She never really did explain but ignored me when I asked. Anyway I am not too regular as I find it hard to get her most of the time.

Stop petain for a few years already
At least we ge to experience her BJ, even if it’s with C. It’s damn good. If she charges a cheaper price just for BJ, I don’t mind too.
Old 24-07-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
At least we ge to experience her BJ, even if it’s with C. It’s damn good. If she charges a cheaper price just for BJ, I don’t mind too.
Does she suck the balls?
Old 24-07-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Does she suck the balls?
Yes she sucked the balls. She also did play with my rod when sucking the balls, and same for playing with my balls when sucking my rod.
Old 25-07-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

thanks for the reply bro, u r really knowledgeable abt PT

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 26-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 5
whampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud of

I will be going to PT later lunch
Hope to check out on Cookie if she free.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1