The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 04-08-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashyboy View Post
next sun i will gg to batam...stayin at Harmony one convention hotel at batam center..not sure ard there got any nice massage or drinking places anot...any kind bros out there can intro??
Venus spa is closer to you. About 1.5km away.
Same road same side walk another 1 km down you got "Food Centre 28" can try your luck on beer girls,

Last edited by BFOMF5; 04-08-2019 at 11:21 PM.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post
Hi, Bros,

Don't know what is called, as from Bro iicycold explained have more clear understanding. Mind ask that where to find vitalitas or tantric kkj massage in Batam? Hope Bros can introduce. Thanks in advance
Look 4 Indorasa massage
Old 05-08-2019, 06:31 AM
Samster

Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Good for the LWE Gower. Hope it can sustaine the up trend...
Old 05-08-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Minor change
Take note
1015 sg>btm now fix
0905.sg>btm now need cfm.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

FYI From horizon counter. 9/8 ferry all fully booked.
Old 05-08-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
No Problem. Anyone also can use
Thank you...see, i have put the photo to good use by compiling all the different types horizon ferry of tickets and the difference between vouchers/coupons versus tickets all in one post for better future reference in the thread.

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=14420

There are always things to share, to compile up and to take a 2nd look on, in Batam and then later dug out more from the ever-changing. I may not have all correct info on hand at some point of time, but when everyone shares their bits, i can then pick what i feel is the right things up for myself to learn from it.

Thank you again for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Wow! 4 more extra ferry services compare to the past. Ferrying business must have been quite good for horizon recently.

Could have been their "ferry coupon" marketing strategy. But they also smwhat slash their orange ferry ticket retailers in btm who were selling the 375k orange tickets for them.
The next thing i will be more focus on would be "farming" for a better tomorrow in Batam. Good things in Batam usually wont last very long as many might have known...,literally everyone will try their very best to spoil it for everyone else,hehehe...eg, whenever a business entity has good business in Batam, price almost always goes upward, or when things are cheaper and better than their expectation, they have the tendency of wanting to pay higher than the norm.

Which is why i constantly keep things in record, so i can make future comparison. Its like a hobby for me now,hehehe...

My wish, i hope to enjoy Batam in my more good years to come (in Batam).

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-08-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The below Horizon Fast ferry ORANGE tickets can be bought in Batam at around 375k rupiah, if not at 380k rupiah. It is being sold in Singapore online market place at S$40 under normal circumstances. This ORANGE ticket-type usually has an expiry date between 1 to 2 months from the purchase date.

VERY Important Note: All one single piece of ferry ticket has 2 portions, one portion will be torn away when you collect your boarding pass in Singapore,the other portion will be torn away once you collect your boarding pass from the Batam Horizon ferry counter at Harbour Bay. Meaning to say, no ferry ticket equals no boarding pass at all (its like an one to one exchange at Horizon ferry counter). And most physical ferry ticket/s were usually called "open-ticket", meaning anyone can use it if they have it on hand. You lose it, you buy the ticket all over again and its gonna cost you more than half the price of a full ticket, hence i advise all bros reading this post NEVER to leave your ticket/s inside your passport while your passport were getting chop by the Batam side of immigration officer/s (i was careless long time ago and left the other half portion of my horizon ferry ticket inside my passport and they were were stolen by the immigration officer during passport chopping time).

One-way Horizon ferry tciket easily cost around S$32.00 or if not more.
Hmm...maybe S$40 for Horizon fast ferry 2-way orange ticket is could be a bit on the costly side for those w/o the voucher/coupon (which cost S$28 on weekday and online market sells them S$5 to S$8 each, yet still run risk of getting scammed) but compare it with the original blue ticket at S$48...so i am constantly seeking for solution, for lower price ferry tickets and MUST reach Harbour Bay from Harbour Front,hehehe...

Now, i bring for myself...Batamfast, which is going at S$38 now at the online market,hehehe...

(i marked the below photo in Yellow due to color contrast)

Notice Batamfast travel from Tanah Merah to Harbour Bay and i notice they also have ferry from Harbour Front to Harbour Bay too. Then again, only 4 time slots to travel. If the ferry timing fits me, well...i seriously dont mind saving S$2 per ticket tho,hehehe...

...what happen if one day Horizon ferry decide to fail me? At the very least i will still have another alternative. Note that "ticket" i have been talking about is not E-Ticket. They are all physical ticket. And they are open ticket where one can make changes on ferry timing and dates within its expiry date.

I have been traveling to Batam for more than 5 years as date, and for about 4 years, i have been paying either S$48 to S$49 most of the time (because i mainly travel from Harbour Front to Harbour Bay). Today in 2019, the price has finally comes down in a way,hehehe...

How not to be happy? Hehehe...but being happy doesnt mean i will forget that in Indonesia Batam, whenever most business becomes good or for the better....price has a high tendency of going up. And the low priced Horizon Ferry wont be lasting for long.

During good times, i tends to farm for rainy days sake....hehehehe....and i am doing that since before the 375k rupiah orange tickets was launched.

(Its NOT a matter of "if"...but "when"...)

Batamfast is my Horizon alternative,hehehe...

Enjoy Batam...

Note : This post is in conjunction with my previous Horizon Ferry ticket and coupon/voucher explanation post.

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=14420

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-08-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!

Kudos to Nono and all the bros who posted FRs here. Decide to take my virgin trip to Batam (3-4 Aug). Here's my FR.

First Mistake
Searched google and booked ferry tickets via directferries website. Thought its like booking bus to KL. Turn out to be a BAD mistake. This is a euro company. After you booked, this is a booking with them only. They will still have to contact the ferry company and then confirm it usually within 24-48 hrs if within europe. I booked wednesday for ferry at 10am sat. Confirmation arrived only on sat afternoon 3pm !!!. Can't cancel by email. Cancellation only applies to ticket worth 35 euros or more. Totally screwed up. On friday morning, after learning my lesson, I booked directly via Horizon website. Just follow instructions and its pretty smooth. Ferry ride smooth and easy.

Second Mistake
After landing, decided to call Gojek per some advise I read somewhere. Turn out they can't pick you up from the ferry terminal and not even 1 or 2 roads outside. Finally bite the bullet, cancel gojek and take a cab to Formosa for 30k. 30k is about 3 SGD. Not worth the time to quibble about it.

Hotel
Made it to Formosa Hotel. The whole building is 4 storey high. 4th floor is Alishan KTV (good point here - describe more later) and King's massage. When you first walk in, there is a musty smell to the whole hotel even at counter area. As your nose gets used to it, you won't smell it after a while. I think it permeates the entire hotel. I might want to stay at a newer / nicer / (more expensive) place. Still Formosa Hotel is a good choice. Easy walking distance to Nagoya Hill shopping mall which has pretty much everything you need. So went there for lunch, pickup some toiletries that I missed (mouth wash, good smell body wash and some mints). If you gonna bath together with the ladies, a good smelling body wash helps.

Getting Down to Business
At this point, its approx 1am. Decide to do the walking tour per map posted by Nono. Below is my view of the joints.
Happy 8 - easy to find. There's a dude sitting outside who wave you over as you approach 10m of the joint lol. Went it, he called a big size mami. She came over looking bored, husstle the girls into the fishtank (similar to Geylang fishtank). Approximately 12-15 girls. Most CMI. Only 2-3 is a possible. You sit at the high chairs provided and scan until song song. Conversation basically goes like this:

Mami: Sit down.. take your time. Choose one.
Me: How much for the girl(s)?
Mami: Which one? Different girl different price.
Me: (scan the room looking lost)...
Mami: You come alone? Walking? Where you stay?
Me: Yes. I walk here. From Formosa Hotel.
Mami: Ok.. 1st one (starting on the left) 1.2m, 2nd one 1.3m, 3rd one 1.3m, 4th one 1.2m ....
after a while ...
Me: Ok thank you. I will go look and if i want i come back take the green one.
Mami: Ok.

Segar (also known as new berry) - Walk to Segar 3 streets down. Went in, say hi to mami who hustle the girls together. Same/similar conversation above. Total 4 girls. Mami said she had 25 girls all booked. I looked impressed (at the lie). Saw 1 possible.

Memory - can't find the place. Not sure if still around.
Golden Bird (Sedona) - can't find the place either. Went to Sambal Mentah Bude Ida - look around. Don't see anything that looked liked it.

At this time its about 3pm and after romping around the street in the hot sun, decided to call a gojek to Diamond Mall to look for Bunga.

Bunga - can't find the place either. Saw a Sakura Massage. Walk in, there is no girls. Got an album the 'papi' can called. Decide not to trust photos. So left.

Kupu Kupu - Decided to walk to MM / Indah2. Found Kupu2 on the way. Went in, decent amount of girls approximately 8-10 girls. Decided to pick one. Ask to be sent to hotel at 6. Price 1.3m. Continue to walk as my buddy hasn't found his.

Havana - Saw Havana on road to MM/Indah2. Went 2. 2 girls left. I wanted one of them but too bad I already booked one. Left. Then 2 ojeks hanging outside insisted to show us another place. So went riding on ojek. Didn't feel too dangerous as there are plenty of ppl at the roadside. Ended up in M31 (right next to M30) which is right next to Morena Pub. Not sure if this is what folks referred to as MM. Think not. At M31, there was a solid amount of girls approx. 25-30 girls. My buddy picked one. Started 1.3m bargained to 1.4m. Likely due to having to pay off the ojek drivers. Didn't push too hard. Mami offered one to me sayomg this one is only 17. She was young pretty fair and I was very tempted but I already booked one lol. Sigh.

With both of us picked, we ojek back to hotel. Without change and since we are feeling good, gave the ojek 50k.

Business
Right on time at 6pm, the room bell rang and outside stood a shorter-than-i-remember school girl lol. She was wearing a white shirt and sweat pants. Turn out she was 18 turning 19 the next day. I thought she's was 23 or so. After some icebreaking efforts, the session turn out great. 1st time she experience female orgasm. She was so shocked. Turn out she wasn't very experienced. I ask her if she want another one. She nodded. Off we went. 2nd round either took longer or i m getting old and tired lol. This time she is bolder... saying stuff like 'omg... just like that just like that'... then after a long while a small gasp and and instant withdrawal / scramble away from my tongue lol. She was amazed. Then I had my shot. She then declared I am the best. rofl. This of course, rubs an old man's ego. Just this is worth the money.

She didn't want to go out. Order some macd. Told me her birthday tomorrow. I went downstairs bought her a cake. She was over the moon. She will take it back and share it with her friends and mom. We went a 2nd round which was milder. Only I had a shot. Then I decided to send her back and not have her stay overnight because I am not done with my virgin trip.

Morena Pub - THIRD Mistake
At 10, got dress and gojek to Morena Pub. 100k entrance fee. Hmm.. fine. Went in and was told that to sit down, I need to blow 1m minimum because of some star from Jakarta is here. Decided against this. I wanted to have a beer and check out the place but if minimum is 1m then no. So walked out. Might be fine for 3-4 guys. Maybe just bad luck on that day with a 'Star' coming.

KTV
At first wanted to try M1/2 KTV but too tired to look for it. So decided on Alishan KTV. Went to 4th floor, waiter ask if want a room or hall. Decided to look at the hall. Didn't see too many girls and wasn't very enticing. So decided on a room. Papi was very friendly. So he started quoting the room so I say a small room will do. He recommend the medium room. So I said no.. think small will do for two of us... but he say no charge for the medium room. Its on him. lol. Ok. So enquire about the price. 400k for 12 cans of beer + fruits + 2 bowls of nuts. 500k sitting fee per girl. All in paid 1.4m for 2 girls and 12 cans of beer. So if 2 person, its 700k each. Really very very reasonable. There was approx. 25-30 girls. Half can't make it. The other half are ok. No clear winner. So decided to pick a fair one who is showing her midriff. Turn out she is 21 years old from Sulewasi. Wow... Spend the evening singing songs to each other. Not a lot of raba raba. Wasn't sure if it was fine or the girls were ok with it.

Foreplay - FORTH Mistake
Ended the KTV session when beer rang out. I ended the session as I wasn't done exploring Batam. Took a gojek to Foreplay. Free entry. Went in.. wow this place is crowded at 2pm. Saw the end of the 'fashion show'. Girls was wearing some sort of 1950 bikini uniform... i.e. not the skimpy kind. They were doing cat walks and cameras were going off. Wow didn't know they allow cameras. No one push me for a drink. So i just stood around and watch for a while. Like one of the FR said, DJ was playing head shaking music. Place is mostly filled with guys. There were a few freelancers around but urgh.. they are ugly. Probably good ones taken by 2pm. You can clearly see some of the guys were high on drugs with incessant shaking of heads while their buddies were standing around pouring bourbons down each other's throat. Got myself a beer and stand around for a while and see what happens. Heineken was 95k. Relatively expensive but nothing to quibble about. With the club at 80% guys 15% freelancers 5% tourists looking as lost as I was, its time to leave. So walk the rest of the NED street. Most of the pubs are dead. Decided to call it a night.

Next day
Decided to try Wechat - booked a 2 hrs massage after breakfast. She showed up promptly. She ask 1 or 2 hrs. Decided 2 hrs after the previous night drinking. This was a clean massage. I think i fell asleep half the time. lol. When its done, I looked at the time and really 2 hrs has elapsed. SO paid ehr 300k. The is clean massage. Went to Nagoya mall for lunch. After that decide whether to do a 1hr massage with happy ending or just wait around drinking coffee. Decided on messing around with wechat/michat. Michat you get a lot of greetings. Most are not my type. Grab a taxi to ferry terminal. 60k from the mall. Had some trouble telling the gojek where to pickup. Decide not to quibble about 6 bucks.

Overall a fun trip. Will probably go again in a month or two's time. Hopefully this FR helps out some noobie bros just like many past FRs had helped me out.
Old 06-08-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoten0 View Post
Second Mistake
After landing, decided to call Gojek per some advise I read somewhere. Turn out they can't pick you up from the ferry terminal and not even 1 or 2 roads outside. Finally bite the bullet, cancel gojek and take a cab to Formosa for 30k. 30k is about 3 SGD. Not worth the time to quibble about it.
Have to be out to the main road.
I normally go to cake shop near the car park entrance to buy cake at the same time do GoCar booking. Would ask the driver to pickup at the petrol station.

For you....
don't waste times...
Take the Rp3k taxi and you don't suffer from the scorching sun.

FYI. .
For the last 2 week GoCar have some discount. .. from HBB to Formosa only cost Rp7k
Old 06-08-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
On friday morning, after learning my lesson, I booked directly via Horizon website. Just follow instructions and its pretty smooth. Ferry ride smooth and easy.
There is a wide availability of ferries and more seats than passengers, except on returning rides from Batam to HF on Sunday afternoon.
Honestly, I do not see the point of pre-booking.

It is true that usually I arrive from KL by bus, and the arrival time may vary due to lines at immigration.
I am used to arrive to Harbour Front, go to Horizon Ferry counter, and take a ticket not for the first ferry, but the second, to have time to have a coffee, or eat some sushi, etc.
What is VERY IMPORTANT is, once arrived to Batam, right after immigration go straight to Horizon Ferry counter and check in for the return, even one week later as I am used.
This will save lines on return (nobody waiting to check in after a ferry has arrived) and will reserve a seat in case the return is on busy time (for instance on Sunday afternoon). On my first time, I did not know this, and I risked to be stranded in Batam until night (and miss my flight to Europe the same night from Changi).

Quote:
After landing, decided to call Gojek per some advise I read somewhere.
There is a hype here for saving insignificant amounts of money. Many are happy to save 1 SGD calling Gojek (and waiting) instead of grabbing the first ojek among the dozens available in streets. If one can bargain and save some additional 0,50, others give kudos to him.
Then, the same one goes booking a girl and spend more than 1M, but it's the principle itself of saving 0,50 more than others that gives pleasure...
Personally I prefer to walk (I save more, ahaha), and if I need transportation because I feel lazy I take the first ojek I see (10k downtown).

Quote:
Made it to Formosa Hotel.
When you first walk in, there is a musty smell to the whole hotel even at counter area. As your nose gets used to it, you won't smell it after a while. I think it permeates the entire hotel.
That smell was the first scent I felt on my first trip to Batam.
Even now, that scent is inextricably linked to Batam in my brain. When I smell it, I feel in the Land of Impossible. Welcome to Batam, enjoj man!
Old 06-08-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's been 6 long years since i last chiong in Batam... planning to visit next week. Any "recommended" booking joints to go besides JV Happy 8 and New Berry? Only familiar name to me from bro Nono's list is Gold Bird. I read the booking price within 700k - 1.3 million overnight. Will be staying at Formosa Hotel.
Old 06-08-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Wechat clean massage in own hotel room?
Old 06-08-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaz86 View Post
It's been 6 long years since i last chiong in Batam... planning to visit next week. Any "recommended" booking joints to go besides JV Happy 8 and New Berry? Only familiar name to me from bro Nono's list is Gold Bird. I read the booking price within 700k - 1.3 million overnight. Will be staying at Formosa Hotel.
You can also look at Morena, Havana, MM, Kapu Kapu, Sri Kandy & Bunga.
Old 06-08-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
You can also look at Morena, Havana, MM, Kapu Kapu, Sri Kandy & Bunga.
Morena is highly unrecommended for booking (even banned by Nono)
Old 06-08-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Morena is highly unrecommended for booking (even banned by Nono)
In recent weeks, we have managed to get young and nice ceweks from there at 1juta for overnight without trouble. The choinging scene is rather dynamic and is not fixed. It is up to the individual to test the market rather than have a fixed conception of the whole scene. Just leave it to the market forces and things will work out right. Anyway, one man meat is another one poison. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1