The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Swarbwargyi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andaman View Post
What about cost?
More information about eastern Myanmar hotel spa you can call this phone number

(Edited by mod - phone number not allowed)
Old 18-08-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
HDLYisgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yangon Fun Places or Outcalls

Any bros got recommendation for fun places in Yangon or outcall services? Going next weekend.
Old 21-08-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
nympho2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros been to Club 225? I was charged 200k kyats for take out but quality seems higher than other places...
Old 21-08-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
darklove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have anyone been to the border town between China and Mynamar.

Heard there is alot of girls there.

Can anyone advise?
Old 22-08-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Jjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklove View Post
Have anyone been to the border town between China and Mynamar.

Heard there is alot of girls there.

Can anyone advise?

I heard it is hard to even reach Mong La. Need to take many hours of bus. How u planning to go?
Old 22-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

Schokoladesuka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Hotel Parami Spa to get some cheeky massage.
The masseuses are more mature and older and they dont beat around the bush and straight up tell you the services they offer and the price for it.
Not sure if i would return tbh.

Any new or interesting places to explore? 3q
Old 22-08-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjames View Post
I heard it is hard to even reach Mong La. Need to take many hours of bus. How u planning to go?
About 2 yrs ago, we managed to reach Tachiliek, we wanted to go Mongla but the Myanmar immigration only allow us to hang around tachiliek and this is stamped on the white card when we surrender our passport and they pass us a white card.

In tachiliek we saw a bus and we wanted to board the bus but the driver look at our white card and say we are not allowed to travel out of tachiliek.

At that time there was fighting around that region.

Another way to reach Mongla is via Yunnan. There are motorcyvlist to ferry you illegally via forest tracks from Daluo to mongla bypassing immigration.
Old 22-08-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
About 2 yrs ago, we managed to reach Tachiliek, we wanted to go Mongla but the Myanmar immigration only allow us to hang around tachiliek and this is stamped on the white card when we surrender our passport and they pass us a white card.

In tachiliek we saw a bus and we wanted to board the bus but the driver look at our white card and say we are not allowed to travel out of tachiliek.

At that time there was fighting around that region.
I'm thinking of going Tachiliek with few cm friends, so our sg passport will not get stamp at the thai and thachiliek customs?

Or we can request to stamp as per normal immigration so we can go anywhere in Myanmar cities?

Myanmar no need visa for sg passport tio bo?
Old 22-08-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
I'm thinking of going Tachiliek with few cm friends, so our sg passport will not get stamp at the thai and thachiliek customs?

Or we can request to stamp as per normal immigration so we can go anywhere in Myanmar cities?

Myanmar no need visa for sg passport tio bo?
Singaporean no need visa to Myanmar.

About 2 years ago, my friend and I flew to chiangrai, then from airport we took a cab to Maesai border. From Maesai we exit Thailand, cross a small bridge and enter Myanmar via Tachiliek. At this Myanmar immigration in Tachiliek, every foreigner must surrender their passport and in return they gave us a card with all the permits written inside. At the immigration we also got to pay some money.
Old 22-08-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Another way to reach Mongla is via Yunnan. There are motorcyvlist to ferry you illegally via forest tracks from Daluo to mongla bypassing immigration.
Hahaha Mongla is man's paradise.
Uses RMB and China's mobile signal.

Note: Only for the brave and special force soldiers.
Old 22-08-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Singaporean no need visa to Myanmar.

About 2 years ago, my friend and I flew to chiangrai, then from airport we took a cab to Maesai border. From Maesai we exit Thailand, cross a small bridge and enter Myanmar via Tachiliek. At this Myanmar immigration in Tachiliek, every foreigner must surrender their passport and in return they gave us a card with all the permits written inside. At the immigration we also got to pay some money.
ok thanks, so the Myanmar side will not stamp on your passport? And in this case our thai white card will be taken by thai immigration and we'll need to fill up the white card again when going back to thai right?

Any idea why Tachiliek not giving us the normal stamp like we get in Yangon?
Old 22-08-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
ok thanks, so the Myanmar side will not stamp on your passport? And in this case our thai white card will be taken by thai immigration and we'll need to fill up the white card again when going back to thai right?

Any idea why Tachiliek not giving us the normal stamp like we get in Yangon?
Upon entering tachiliek via Maesai, Myanmar will stamp your passport and then they will keep your passport and handover to you a card. This card is like a permit.

When you exiting tachiliek , you handover the card to Myanmar immigration and then they will return you the passport.
Old 22-08-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Upon entering tachiliek, Myanmar will stamp your passport and then they will keep your passport and handover to you a card.

When you exiting tachiliek , you handover the white card to Myanmar immigration and then they will return you the passport.
ok noted with thanks, have been ordering my Kavalan from there for so long but never step inside tachiliek, heard from some friends living there saying night light like karaoke are more expensive and more china people there. Will make a trip there in future and report back with FR

Kamsia!
Old 23-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

femdomfinder11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys, do you know any dominatrix in yangon? cannot seem to find any online. Thank you bros.
Old 23-08-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hahaha Mongla is man's paradise.
Uses RMB and China's mobile signal.

Note: Only for the brave and special force soldiers.
Hi, so that time when you travelled from Laos to xishuangbana, did u go daluo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1