The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 20-08-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post

G18 can do almost anything..... CIM, AR, BF, COB, 69, daty, B2B and JG massage too..... you just need to tell her your preference.
With her repertiore of skills.... no wonder bros are keep extending their sessoons with her.
Wow, I hope these do not become "premium" services with the new batch. Because these were all actually very SOP services that JM14 girls provided. That's why that house become so popular.

BBBJ, DT, CIM, AR, BF, COB, 69, daty, multiple positions, and some so AJ....all done with gusto were all a normal day at the office for the ex JM girls - 1, 4, 7, 8, 15 and 20 were all my regulars who gladly provided these from first visit.

Thanks for the great times ladies. Just hope the new ones can try to match the high standards you girls have maintained till your departures.
Old 20-08-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

avoid this new girl 9 at all cost. super time waster. and tried to get me to extend a session for penetration.

the worst service i have gotten from girls at this house.

slowly take time to shower.... and keep trying to catbath u for the longest time. end up bell ring even before i put condom on or get a bbbj from her.

fucking worse experience from this girl.
Old 21-08-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

So jialat... The other day got ringo say she can raw
Old 21-08-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
manahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwlee1988 View Post
1st visit G18 can get CIM...

Which clique does G18 belong ?

Donch want to become boycott if take other lady.
Old 21-08-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Lol...I don't think every bro got the same treatment wor some got special some I don't get also
Old 21-08-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Pls lei even if can enjoy sashimi don't go and openly announce the girl's number. Sure she'll have a massive flood of Samsters going to try their luck the moment you say it out in the public forum, but confirm will drama after that when she doesn't do that for every single guy (assuming she even does that in the first place and the rumours aren't made up). Not to mention AV and the boys in blue do look here from time to time. You want to make a potential AP cut card early and go back for violating the rules?

SAF 9th Core Value: Do what you want don't get caught.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 21-08-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Pls lei even if can enjoy sashimi don't go and openly announce the girl's number. Sure she'll have a massive flood of Samsters going to try their luck the moment you say it out in the public forum, but confirm will drama after that when she doesn't do that for every single guy (assuming she even does that in the first place and the rumours aren't made up). Not to mention AV and the boys in blue do look here from time to time. You want to make a potential AP cut card early and go back for violating the rules?

SAF 9th Core Value: Do what you want don't get caught.
Precisely I dun understand why would people openly say such things lol

Sometimes it is a sabotage

That's why I say don't always believe what you see online

Note: I was there just yesterday afternoon and she is the only one at the bench... Zzz
Old 21-08-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

Takes chill pill Bros
There are lots of girls out there to bonk. Once go another come so don’t have to get work up over this.
Cheers
Old 22-08-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
angelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of light

Wa damn sian miss G12 a lot.
Old 22-08-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
yeah maybe her old flame from her time working at club kingdom 2-3yr ago.... else most would get same svc as me....
Old 23-08-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

BBBJ, DT, CIM, AR, BF, COB, 69, daty, multiple positions, and some so AJ....all done with gusto were all a normal day at the office for the ex JM girls - 1, 4, 7, 8, 15 and 20 were all my regulars who gladly provided these from first visit.
When I doggie ex G20 the first time, I noticed that erupted tissue on her a hole. She mentioned she AJ one time, and only one time, to a lucky Bro here who jammed her and pulled out her thingie which cause her anal prolapse.

Tell me me it isn't you. 😁😁😁
Old 23-08-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
I have seen some minor rectal prolapse before.. Minor ones...

The one featured in this image isnt minor. Trick is to use lots of lube and don't suddenly pullout if too dry

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
When I doggie ex G20 the first time, I noticed that erupted tissue on her a hole. She mentioned she AJ one time, and only one time, to a lucky Bro here who jammed her and pulled out her thingie which cause her anal prolapse.

Old 23-08-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tikokeong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wink Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post

Already went back just let her go la....
Old 24-08-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She had the only prolapsed asshole I ever seen in GL. Even after so many months it did not recover sia... The thing is alot of the other girls do alot of AJ but also never become like that, she damn suay
Old 25-08-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What is happening at JM14? Why the sudden change to NO bbbj and NO AJ now.

My taxi changing shift handover is at the Lor 24 Mobil..... so I am frequent visutor to JM14. No particular favourites there as I will usually take whoever is available in the tank.

Couple of days ago, I took G1.... I had rtf her several times since her arrival about 10 months ago. I thought it woykd be the same usual service but was surprised when she announced during shower "today blowjob must use condom".... I look at her tag.... it was red so could not be medical coming up. I ask her why? She reply for you & me safety. I let it go and she did cbj.... she then rode me cowgal until tired and ask me to pump her instead. I turn her around to doggy and told her apply ky to her ass as I want to AJ her. I had taken her ass on previous occasions without any problems so I was surprised when she dun wan to do it. I ask her why and she just reply "I dun want to do ass anymore".... lol
Anyway finished up and left + no tip this time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1