The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 25-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

As I was walking out.... I saw G13 sitting in the tank and so made a u-turn and told OKT I want to take G13. Both he and G13 were surprised as I had just finished with G1 but he took my money happily. G13 was one WL that I had also taken several times so she knew me quite well. She ask me why take her so soon after G1... no need to rest? and call me superman. I did not tell her about my situation with G1 instead just tell her I missed her. She happy to hear that and hug and kiss me.

Proceed to shower and then the bombshell came..... same as G1 earlier...... G13 told me "today blow must use condom and no fuck ass." G13 has always been commando and this was a surprise coming from her. No matter how I tried to persuade her....she just refused to do AJ. Knowing I was quite upset and getting angry..... she finally told me they got warning for not using condom and giving anal. I told her bullshit.... she dun say I dun say who will know rite?
Old 25-08-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
As I was walking out.... I saw G13 sitting in the tank and so made a u-turn and told OKT I want to take G13. Both he and G13 were surprised as I had just finished with G1 but he took my money happily. G13 was one WL that I had also taken several times so she knew me quite well. She ask me why take her so soon after G1... no need to rest? and call me superman. I did not tell her about my situation with G1 instead just tell her I missed her. She happy to hear that and hug and kiss me.

Proceed to shower and then the bombshell came..... same as G1 earlier...... G13 told me "today blow must use condom and no fuck ass." G13 has always been commando and this was a surprise coming from her. No matter how I tried to persuade her....she just refused to do AJ. Knowing I was quite upset and getting angry..... she finally told me they got warning for not using condom and giving anal. I told her bullshit.... she dun say I dun say who will know rite?
Bro, you really make me laugh. U wrote this in this forum for the public to read so we all know, right? Besides you, many other people wrote about Jalan Molek activities so everyone including the authorities know which girl can do what.
Old 25-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yesterday I was still not satisfied so I went to JM14 again after handing over my taxi. Saw almost full house instead the tank..... slowly took my time to scan the WLs. Saw the newcomers G17, G9, G4 but did not choose them coz can see they are still in kampung mentality in their makeup and dressing. Somemore bah bah and tanned. G1 & G13 were also there but I avoided them due to my bad experience with them. Saw another familiar face from the front row and took her...G5.

G5 was another WL that I had taken several times too..... the last occasion was only last week actually. Never had any problems giving me bbbj or anal....... but that changed yesterday. As with G1 & G13.... G5 told me no more bbbj or aj allowed now. Sian after hearing that.....I had booked her for 2 sessions as per usual..... but told okt to change to 1 session and refund me $40.

Just what the fuck is happening to this house?
Old 25-08-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Wow so bad huh...... Looks like have to try other hse temporarily
Old 25-08-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Just what the fuck is happening to this house?
I was there just last thursday.... still okay wat.
Had a double session with Ammy (G1) and got the usual BBBJ and AJ from her..... even massage me until times up.

Will drop by again tomorrow or tuesday to find out more.....
Old 25-08-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm... On the 9th of August, you wrote you never tried G1
Quote:
Yeah..... I had tried Linda the previous G1 but not the new G1.
Then today you wrote you tried G1 many times...
Quote:
Couple of days ago, I took G1.... I had rtf her several times since her arrival about 10 months ago. .
Which is the true one ah?
Old 25-08-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Recently with so many "loud" declaration on AJ, it might not be surprising that maybe the boss himself has decided to lie low. He is after all trying to run a business. Frankly he definitely welcomes the publicity but too much might be too scary. After all we all know this site has many "eyes"...
Old 26-08-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Because of the recent post
I'm just wondering is AJ actually illegal?
Old 26-08-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Because of the recent post
I'm just wondering is AJ actually illegal?
Yes. AJ is actually illegal. As is BBBJ. And a whole host of other stuff like AR or bare pussy grinding or exchanging wechat contacts with the WLs. But as you know most of these are not enforceable, so really the only way to ruin the market offering such stuff or perks is if we over share all this openly in the forum here. Not surprised if JM14 is on lock down with regards to services provided. It was an open thing that they are one of the most popular houses in GL because of their price and because of how commando the girls there dared to be.
Old 27-08-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
PowerRangerMu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at JM14 earlier today, services are as usual
Old 27-08-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

In tht case.... Maaaybe the problem is with trans5425
Old 28-08-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerRangerMu View Post
Was at JM14 earlier today, services are as usual
Can elaborate "as usual"?
I was there last night.... was some changes in their SOP.
Some problem with my laptop..... will post in detail later.
Old 28-08-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Went this afternoon wanted to try out whether the sop is true or not,but is close today.One month off once
Old 29-08-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
Ramster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Jalan Molek

Last wednesday of the month they will close bro... 😇😇
Old 29-08-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

anyone know if g10 stil around...
or 2 yrs ordy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1