The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-09-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Saw this lane at Sala Deang BTS with many Japanese billboards , around the Patpong area..
Loads of young girls seated on the sidewalk with the papa and mamas sans touting for business .. they all start talking in jap to the guys walking past ..I asked and the rate was like 4200 for 2 to 3 hours and 6000 for LT and then there’s another group where it was 700 THB for BJ and additional drinks at 200THB , then there’s another group where u go sing KTV at the KTV bars upstairs with the girls .. the pricing I didn’t ask

The entire place reminded me of Soi Cowboy just that almost all the girls are young

Even got girls in SIA uniform

Last edited by bigmannow; 13-09-2019 at 08:24 PM.
Old 13-09-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Saw this lane at Sala Deang BTS with many Japanese billboards , around the Patpong area..
Soi Thaniya, to me it's quite hit & miss.

U want to suss out whether a girl is quality in taking care of you, but need to spend on the room and drinks etc just to get to know her.

Go patpong/NEP/sc AGG better, 1 beer at max is thb150, call the girl u want over, talk to her see if got connection, no connection can tell her fuck off.

japanese ktv giris or agg girls are all different fruits but are of the same tree.
Old 13-09-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Any bros here have experience buying property or renting shophouses in BKk?
How to ensure it can be under my name, what kind of taxes i should be aware?
Are foreigners able to rent shophouses legally and operate business? I know of 'territory' issues but thats more of less not my concern at the moment hmmm
From what i know, shophouse u cannot buy but can lease up to 30 yrs.
However, if u wanna operate a business u'll need a local partner of shareholder holding at least 51% ownership. U can never be a majority shareholder unless u investing in new business areas which the thai govt is promoting. Like biotech, IT, etc.
For leasing, u will enjoy the ownership rights same as an owner during the leased term. But liability will also be yours (like min maintenance or safety standards to meet), and u do not have the rights to sell the property because u are not the owner. Owner also do not have the rights to take back or sell the property during that period because it is being leased away.
Old 14-09-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Sin4bkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m in BKK next week can anyone pm me reasonable you priced FL! Thanks
Old 14-09-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
From what i know, shophouse u cannot buy but can lease up to 30 yrs.
However, if u wanna operate a business u'll need a local partner of shareholder holding at least 51% ownership. U can never be a majority shareholder unless u investing in new business areas which the thai govt is promoting. Like biotech, IT, etc.
For leasing, u will enjoy the ownership rights same as an owner during the leased term. But liability will also be yours (like min maintenance or safety standards to meet), and u do not have the rights to sell the property because u are not the owner. Owner also do not have the rights to take back or sell the property during that period because it is being leased away.
Thanks for the info! Now toying idea of either property or shophouse in bkk. Property can be 100% under my name which is a good although locals have a bigger allocation and maybe better units. Shophouse if only can lease its a small issue, of course if i own it even better.
Old 14-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
robbintoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobbintoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My visit my first Kapoo about 10 days ago in BKK. I choose 1 society as it was quite near to Sukhumvit, where i was staying. I walk about 9 minutes from Phrom Phong BTS and finally found the place. You have to take the lift up to level 3. The reception lady can speak decent English. She call and the ladies available came out 1 at a time and "wai" to me while i was sitting there waiting. There are 4 girls available then. As it was really quick, i request for a second round to view again as honestly, 3 of out 4 of them i would barfine in an Agogo. They looked sweet, young and gorgeous compared to the more hardened ladies at bars, MP and Agogo.

I choose the first lady for 2600B and her name is N. She is fair and white, has soft skin and great legs but lack in the boob department. However, her warm personality and smiles easily make up for it. She can speak little english, and i could converse abit with her as i understand basic thai. She finished studying in university and has worked as an accountant for a few months (earning 20,000b a month) before go working in the kapoo. She is very courteous and polite and try to make sure i had a good time. She is basically naked (after we both showered) and provided body to body massage with great stimulating foreplay. I cannot really cum with a handjob and asked if she can provide BJ instead. She agreed for a 1000b tips and only covered BJ, not sex. I reluctantly agreed but also cannot finish as there is little sensation with a covered blowjob. I told her its ok and she is very apologetic and ask if there is anything else she can do. i jokingly told her that if i visit for the next time, she must "bom bom" with me and she agreed and we hook fingers on it. Overall i would says it a great experience although i did not come. We exchange line before i leave and she is grateful for the 1000b tip as promised. She message me later that night and again repeat if i come again, she would have sex with me. She says she does not do this usually but because she like me (i think she is referring to thai baht, 555). She also shared that the main customers are actually affluent Thais, followed by japanese and then other asians. Farang are less common but are also welcomed.

My opinion is if you want a change from the usual $$$$$$, MP, bars and agogo, Kapoo is a great alternative for a stunning girl and these girls do not typically have sex have their customers (not at least on your first visit). Whenever happen after depend very much on your chemistry, how you charm her with your looks and/or money. Its a good source if you want sweet young girls who are more innocent and not jaded by the P2P world (yet). I believe they can only worked here for a few years due to the high standard required of them to maintain the kapoo appeal.
Old 15-09-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbintoh View Post
My visit my first Kapoo about 10 days ago in BKK. I choose 1 society as it was quite near to Sukhumvit, where i was staying. I walk about 9 minutes from Phrom Phong BTS and finally found the place. You have to take the lift up to level 3. The reception lady can speak decent English. She call and the ladies available came out 1 at a time and "wai" to me while i was sitting there waiting. There are 4 girls available then. As it was really quick, i request for a second round to view again as honestly, 3 of out 4 of them i would barfine in an Agogo. They looked sweet, young and gorgeous compared to the more hardened ladies at bars, MP and Agogo.

I choose the first lady for 2600B and her name is N. She is fair and white, has soft skin and great legs but lack in the boob department. However, her warm personality and smiles easily make up for it. She can speak little english, and i could converse abit with her as i understand basic thai. She finished studying in university and has worked as an accountant for a few months (earning 20,000b a month) before go working in the kapoo. She is very courteous and polite and try to make sure i had a good time. She is basically naked (after we both showered) and provided body to body massage with great stimulating foreplay. I cannot really cum with a handjob and asked if she can provide BJ instead. She agreed for a 1000b tips and only covered BJ, not sex. I reluctantly agreed but also cannot finish as there is little sensation with a covered blowjob. I told her its ok and she is very apologetic and ask if there is anything else she can do. i jokingly told her that if i visit for the next time, she must "bom bom" with me and she agreed and we hook fingers on it. Overall i would says it a great experience although i did not come. We exchange line before i leave and she is grateful for the 1000b tip as promised. She message me later that night and again repeat if i come again, she would have sex with me. She says she does not do this usually but because she like me (i think she is referring to thai baht, 555). She also shared that the main customers are actually affluent Thais, followed by japanese and then other asians. Farang are less common but are also welcomed.

My opinion is if you want a change from the usual $$$$$$, MP, bars and agogo, Kapoo is a great alternative for a stunning girl and these girls do not typically have sex have their customers (not at least on your first visit). Whenever happen after depend very much on your chemistry, how you charm her with your looks and/or money. Its a good source if you want sweet young girls who are more innocent and not jaded by the P2P world (yet). I believe they can only worked here for a few years due to the high standard required of them to maintain the kapoo appeal.
Most only work for few months. Sometimes, only one week.. some, even one day, just to cover some financial emergency. this is rather SOP and part of the appeal of Kapoo for those who appreciate and also the factor that turn off others, especially farang, as most of them in Thailand are for bang for the buck and dont really care or appreciate whatever imaginary difference.
Old 16-09-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!

Anyone has good experiences at kazy kosy in soi cowboy? It is the new agg by same owner as crazy house. Has 2 levels, one of which is supposed to be crazy and one of which supposed to be cosy

Cant seem to find any review or comment on it in this forum

I went to their level 1 bar for a short while on a fri night, attracted by the 1 for 1 beer promo.

Girls were all young and slim or at most slightly meaty, compared to crazy house where there are larger variations.

Very few were fully naked, most were wearing 2 piece bikinis. The place/stage is small but there are constantly shows and a motorbike in the middle that the girls grind on during dances and shows.

In terms of playability, I saw some pretty standard dry humping, not to the level of wildness of crazy house.

Didnt manage to see what happens on level 2. No glass ceiling to look upwards.
Old 16-09-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Seems nice. The one at level 1 is cosy or crazy? I may try when I go next week.. if anyone tried can give some fr. But I missed the gal I tried in crazy house.. so far the best service with gfe and also some brain for good conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marini123 View Post
Anyone has good experiences at kazy kosy in soi cowboy? It is the new agg by same owner as crazy house. Has 2 levels, one of which is supposed to be crazy and one of which supposed to be cosy

I went to their level 1 bar for a short while on a fri night, attracted by the 1 for 1 beer promo.

Girls were all young and slim or at most slightly meaty, compared to crazy house where there are larger variations.

Very few were fully naked, most were wearing 2 piece bikinis. The place/stage is small but there are constantly shows and a motorbike in the middle that the girls grind on during dances and shows.

In terms of playability, I saw some pretty standard dry humping, not to the level of wildness of crazy house.

Old 17-09-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by marini123 View Post

Has been to the above Bar Kazy Kosy last night. Nothings much inside. Still Crazy House better. Went up to the toilet at level 2 saw is only another small dancing platform for the ladies to dance just like the 1st floor. No people upstairs & I went over to crazy house barfine 4 ladies to disco. Inside crazy bar still as good can french kiss , touch boots & fingering.
Old 17-09-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Has been to the above Bar Kazy Kosy last night. Nothings much inside. Still Crazy House better. Went up to the toilet at level 2 saw is only another small dancing platform for the ladies to dance just like the 1st floor. No people upstairs & I went over to crazy house barfine 4 ladies to disco. Inside crazy bar still as good can french kiss , touch boots & fingering.
Wow you surely had a good time
Cool
Old 18-09-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
69n69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contribute some after reading so many SBF post.
I visited mai chan massage on Monday. Not many working girl. Only have 1 girl to choose. New girl Aun Aun I think age 20. Can speak mandarin. Look very young like student. Service is SOP.
Not fantastic but at least not bad. Mai hiam liao la syt I dun expect give very good service at least her GFE is very high to me. Smiling face not those people owe her money no pay type.
Old 19-09-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently stayed 8 nights in BKK. Hit all usual hunting ground.

Went to Baccara only once and decided not to return because a waitress who was quite cute years ago and now showing some wears disappointed me by over leveraging our years of acquaintances for more drinks. The moral is that often times perceived friendship is nothing more than just a convenience to extract more baht from us.

Crazy House girls were so rugged and worn looking that I wished some had not been fully nude. This place is hit and miss sometimes.

Still find King 1 in Patpong to be almost the gogo version of Nataree because girls there were mostly on the young side with tight skinny bodies, my preference. The only gripe I have is that the 600 baht ST rooms at Patpong feel like an overpriced dump compared to the 300 baht newly renovated rooms at Nana.

Did a 10000 baht girl at Maria. Yes, the place is quite sexpensive. But what u get is a luxurious environment with a bathtub good enough for a king. If u want to fulfill your fantasy of fucking a hi so looking Thai girl, this is the place to go. But, with hi so looking girls, u will most likely get fake moans and minimal GFE as the case with my girl.

Lineups at Addict, Club 102 and Emmanuel were disappointing this trip.

Artbox night market right across from Thermae is a nice place to grab some food and enjoy great live music before hitting Nana or Thermae.

IconSiam currently is the best mall to chill. One Bangkok and EmSphere malls and numerous new hotels are under construction. BKK always has something new and sexciting up its sleeve.

Cheers!
Old 23-09-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Found a hidden gem in the shape of B2 Model Massage near Asoke and Soi Cowboy. Pretty good lineup with everything from buxom ladies to slim SYTs, and they are currently offering an offer price of 1499 baht for a full 60 minute nuru massage plus handjob happy ending. Very much prefer this place to others as the girls aren't all hardened pros; all of them hold daytime jobs and are just doing this for side income, hence there's a lot more GFE present than just out and out career massage whores.
Old 23-09-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Found a hidden gem in the shape of B2 Model Massage near Asoke and Soi Cowboy. Pretty good lineup with everything from buxom ladies to slim SYTs, and they are currently offering an offer price of 1499 baht for a full 60 minute nuru massage plus handjob happy ending. Very much prefer this place to others as the girls aren't all hardened pros; all of them hold daytime jobs and are just doing this for side income, hence there's a lot more GFE present than just out and out career massage whores.
Thanks for the info. Tried looking at google map for this B2 massage but cant find it. Shall walk the small street in that area and find this place next time i am there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1