The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-09-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Noelle from RL

Looks same as pic
Old body (start to sag) but still hot
Fair and white
C soft boobs (don't think its natural)

Cannot kiss on face (bcos sensitive skin )
No french
No finger (on the outside also a no)
BBBJ only on the tip
She gets wet easily
South shaven

Location is good, room is nice, but the towel is bad

GFE: quite a turn off for me
RTF: no
Old 14-09-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
robbielee111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobbielee111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=744090

Awesome session with Lisa (Seduction) yesterday at 2pm.

Looks: 8/10 Light make up and she already looks pretty just imagine if she really dolls up. She looks a good 90% as posted.
Body / Boobs: 9/10 Hard to complain about this fine body.
Pussy: 8.5/10 She is tight below. Though not shaven I was able to paint as it was odorless and i kinda love its smell.
French: 9/10 We got along fine from the start, ice broken easily and straight away we went down to business. She can go slow as well as fast and furious.
BBBJ: 9/10 Good suction and she handled my balls with affection. When i asked for a longer blow she didnt decline.
FJ: 9/10 Went doggy mostly. Banged her till i can feel juices dripping fro. her vagina. Stood her up and brought in front of the dressing table mirror and stand doggied her. She went wild and used her solid butt to fuck me back till i cummed. She told me this was the first time she tried this position and she loved it.
GFE: 9/10 Mainly converse thru translator but her genuine GFE shone thru. She has great attitude and the will to please and treat me with affection. Almost cant bear to leave her. Promised her i will be back soon. Maybe i got KC by her liao. It helps that i am only a few years older than her so the better treatment i feel lol.
Strongly recommended for pretty syt lovers.
Old 14-09-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

Cherry Mansion

Look same as in picture although look more milf as compared to her age(23yrs).

Body was more towards womanly as she have given birth and meaty at the right place.
She is clean shaven and good for eating.

Boobs came in small B cup 100% natural ingredients.

French not shy at all, she love the suck tongue method.

Painting/ fingering very open and enjoy with her sexy moan.

BBBj skipped as not my like.

FJ can take hard pounding and 2nd shot was non stop pounding 30mins.

Overall worth the session.

Okt kind enough to give a discount for me.
Old 14-09-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 13
orantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys, I'm back in action after a month away~ let have a quick review on what I had on 12 Sept 2019

Stable name : RL
Service Provider : Gia

Face 9/10 : 90% assembling to her picture post on their link. No pimple, smooth skin. Something like really gnd feel~ in summary very cute. She is tuning to 22 in 2 month time and currently studying as degree student.

Body 8/10 : slim petite size with BMI around 18. Yup I'm not joking it's 18BMI. No fats at all because she is very skinny and small size. 8 point from me as I am fans of skinny petite cute size girl~

Boobs 2/10 : actually I can give higher score but to be more general, her boobs definitely not accepted by other bros. Reason because she have have small A cup. So, boobs lover bro can try to ignore this and try her just for the cute face. Anyway, I'm more on face and body, Big boobs just bonus for me, so small boobs never stop me from looking for her

French 7/10 : I initiated it and she responded ~ soft tougue and nice to kiss and suck~ make sure you have good breathe. As I don't smoke and rinse mouth before action, so responses from her is very good

BBBJ 0/10 : never try because she is actually having slight fever and not comfortable on that day. So I never force her to give me such services. Maybe next trip before her return

FJ 8/10 : as previous she is having slight fever, I do all the job and only stays with missionary position. I really don't mind as she is really too cute to get angry with. Overall, small frame of body but meaty pussy, most important it is tight even with my small shaft~ oh yeah, her moaning is another turn on, not to loud but very seductive especially when she is grabbing the pillow and blanket during action.

GFE 6/10 : as mention, she is not feeling well but yet still try to hug and kiss me before, during and after action. Will go with her again once she recover from fever.

Paint 8/10 : this score to me... Hahaha she allowed painting but I didn't go with fingering ( as I don't wanna hurt that nice pussy). Her moan... Damn... Soft and sexy

RTF 10/10 : despite the health condition (fever) Im really like the feeling with her while chatting as well as bonking. She is retuning on 20th as per schedule, but I don't think she might stays until 20 if she keep having fever continuesly.

*the OKT already taking care of her right after my section and hope all bros out there ask before booking and be really gentlemen and nice with her during Section l~

Happy mid autumn and bonk safe
Old 14-09-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Aliboom is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Betty from SS

A pretty lady well conversed in English so u can expect good communication. She is young and quite tall and curvy with a bit tummy fats but still okay not really bad at all, her breast are a handful and nice to fondle with. Big hip to waist ration. She can take a pounding and easily gets wet and horny. She knows what she likes and u can tell by her moans. Overall great experience.
Old 14-09-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IKU_IKU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Rinda from Mansion
Session on 12Sep.
Location was discreet and easy to find. No keycard required to take the lift which is good as it can be quite annoying sometimes. Was greeted by a petite and sweet looking girl. She looks better in person actually. Started off with a simple leg massage and then she started to lick my balls to warm up the little bro. Feels good. Next came the bbbj. Began with a slow tempo and subsequently became more intense. The occasinal moaning from her add on to the shiokness. After 10mins it was my turn to lick her oyster. Gave the continuous tongue flick action on the Clit and she was getting high. Cap on and fucked her in missionary. Slow strokes followed by fast hard pumps. Repeat a few times. She was getting really horny and grabbed both her boobs to increase the pleasure. Finally came. Rested and she gave a massage. For 2nd shot I signal just want a bbbj and hj. She gladly obliged and I eventually came with her licking my nipples at the same time giving me a hj.
Overall a very friendly girl and willing to serve. She speaks quite decent English as well. 👍👍
Old 14-09-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 7
TimmyvonSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Book Emmanuelle Soda on 13/9 at night.
The direction given by bro is ok just need to walk a bit and is discreet. Took the lift and reach the floor. Knocked the door and there she is.

Soda looked -10 to -15 percent to pictures posted. Cute petite figure she welcomed me with sexy dress and stripper heels, Wow. The room is quite packed with other girls... well i just focus on Soda and went to her room. Took out my clothes and from there she shook cause what she will be taking hehe. Went out walk to shower.

SOP from the start till i dickslap her ass hehe followed by her teasing blowjob with licks wha not bad. Back to the bedroom starts to blowjob me with that slutty look to me omg wha that one make me full hard on follow by short 69 as i lick her. Abalone fresh so go for it after i took a smell. Later she push my leg up and start asslick... wha first time i got this and wha exotic feels.

Took cap and she starts to ride me. Quite surprise she can take me with her size wha she feels pain first and later rock me very hard... sounds like she is enjoying herself. She like AAA battery can ride you more and want more wont die out. After about 20mins we swope as i missionary her lift one of her legs to go deeper hahaha i like her expression when i go deep. I evil the looks make me maintain full hard and pump her fast till i shot. Whaseh. Uncap hug hug and then go to bath for 2nd round.

This time she ass lick and blow me to make me big again. She position herself doggy. Ok lets go and pump and then prone bone hehe now she moan even louder. Last 10 mins shot and then go to bath clean up and left.
I no french her or finger her. Boobs normal size but those like petite or want to carry her and fuck towards wall recommend to do so. I did not do cause tired after work. She respond to your request... of cause reasonable ones la.
Did talk to her in between shots. She is a preschool teacher hehe if you are into that fetish you know. Knows how to speak Korean though... she says her student wants to learn Korean so she self taught and then pass down the knowledge... very interesting girl. Well my experience may different from yours. But i believe she will give her best to serve. I only post pleasant or good bonks.
Old 14-09-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

FR Cat@SS

Looks: 7/10 late 20s i think
Body:7/10 very nice and soft ass for doggy but boobs abit saggy. All natural and soft
BbbJ: 7/10 i have very high standards so
FJ: she dont use ky but abit dry towards the end.

She looks like she is not well so pussy drys up fast. But nonetheless keep smiling and talking. Ting tong type of girl.
Overall a decent bonk.
Old 14-09-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 5
CHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud of

Do bear with me on this short ans sweet fr for my 1st Bonk at this Emmanuelle.

That is her whom I booked ytd.

Template for FR borrowed from bros
Place of bonk- Central.
Slightly got lost when try to find the lift.

Look - 8 Sweet looking girl, reminds of my Sec 4 days.
Body- 8 Just nice for her figure,
Boob- Small B or maybe a big B
English- barely passed.
Gfe- 7 , My type of Gf, good for 90mins,
Catbathe- 8 Quite good, and ball licking too.
Kissing - I dun do with FL.
Bj without CD- 8 ,long, slur slurp sound.
Hj- 8 sometime fast, sometime slow.
Fj- 8.5 Had sex with her 2 times with cap.
Missionary- More than 3,or4
Rtf for this gal if time and money allows.

A great thank you to Emmanuelle for taking my 1st booking.
You made my day a good start.
Old 14-09-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
Sharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Appreciate this stable light hearted humorous description of one of their lady

Eye is a Pretty, thats thai for a Model, graces social events, does photo shoots, fucks rich men for money =). speaks good english, this uni grad is here to make that extra buck to buy a car back in thailand, or support her thai boy toy, who knows really?
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=744427

Just highlighting for fun, try not to zap please haha.
Old 14-09-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Damien1948 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone used that Mystery Bonk thing? Just wondering if it's legitimate... Seems to be girls from many stables
Old 14-09-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Damien1948 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried the mystery bonk thing before? Looks like girls from a few stables.
Old 14-09-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
whetever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cat-Silkstockings

Looks: 7/10 Similar to photos
Body: 7/10 body well-maintained but breast a bit sag & nipples are hard and big
Frenching: 8/10 not aggressive and bit shy shy
BBBJ: 9/10 Good suction and she know how to suck
FJ: 8/10 Hardworking finish her off in doggy

Overall: 8/10
she ting tong ting tong
Overall great service as per previous reviews!
Old 14-09-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
mikaelfredrik is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikaelfredrik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Connie from Private Club 69

1st time trying this stable. OKT was prompt with replies and friendly.

Recently have the urge to bonk a milf, Connie fits the bill after reading some reviews of fellow cheongsters. And all the FR about her is super accurate.

Well maintain, her body is superb. Natural boobs with nice nipples.

Her BBJ is out of this world. Wet, deep throat and occasionally slapping your dick on her lips.

FJ, she is tight! Likes to be hump fast and lots of dirty talk.

Overall, worth the price for a milf. You guys should give her a try, service is good and her command in english is awesome too. Her massage is top notch!
Old 14-09-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

Took Tangmo from Galaxyxscorts the nice office lady this morning

Looks. 9/10 pretty nice charming look

Body. 9/10 nice slim body with nice curves

French. 8.5/10 can really kiss like lost lovers

BBBJ. 9/10 nice suction and can deepthroat and fill up my armies in her mouth and she take it real nice

FJ. 9/10 she can really ride and moan loud when u hit the right spot and seems she really very horny type

Rtf. Will do sure since her bonk only 120 for 2 shots and js very worth it

Happy bonking guys.. This weekend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1