The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonegnmn View Post
Go for it bro!
Did you see the mods edit ?
Old 16-09-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Nah. I am still in love. With her tight pussy and tall body and all. In love temporarily only.

Btw what do you get in Philippines when you have a few hundred million $ spare cash ? And you are tax free ? Plus compulsory donation from members ..

Build a arena that's much bigger than what the government can build . And say it is for prayers. (Pastor also has a A330, they own a small town in USA, do charity programs IN USA...)

Along Nlex, Bulacan.

]
Yes. Saw this but it is so yesterday because since the middle (dark) age, the church is the largest land owner. It is no surprise too that San Miguel had long been buying up land in hope to build the next airport. With a parallel highway to NLEX, future travel will be more tolerable getting out of Manila. Once the outer ring roads are developed places will start booming. But don’t tell no one, just study and buy can already. Went to Bulacaan backwaters sometime back for some fishing but for now Rizal, the ASF ground zero, is on my gun sight. Also I remembered 3-4 years back, a friend asked me to look at some Clark redevelopment proposals. By the way you got hear the Christmas jingles since the beginning of the month or not?

Last edited by seabass; 16-09-2019 at 03:13 PM.
Old 16-09-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Yes. Saw this but it is so yesterday because since the middle (dark) age, 3 church is the largest land owner.

By the way you got hear the Christmas jingles since the beginning of the month or not?
Baguio session road, Prime locations owned by the church. But they don't flaunt it. That's the difference saving for what ?

Yes, x mas started in Ber, September. Philippines.

Dusted my solar x mas lights but didn't feel like putting it out, though neighbours already started lighting it up.

Btw this was a senior high school girl from. Baguio... Graduated,. no job, upgraded herself to a FL. Claims to be walking p Burgos but somehow I didn't feel like meeting her in Makati last week.

Old 16-09-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Baguio session road, Prime locations owned by the church. But they don't flaunt it. That's the difference saving for what ?

Yes, x mas started in Ber, September. Philippines.

Dusted my solar x mas lights but didn't feel like putting it out, though neighbours already started lighting it up.

Btw this was a senior high school girl from. Baguio... Graduated,. no job, upgraded herself to a FL. Claims to be walking p Burgos but somehow...
Drooling n envy
Old 16-09-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Drooling n envy
Lot of patience get me a hit and lot of miss. especially since I spend little time in Manila

Here's a gentle reminder...

Old 17-09-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Chen chen spa from what I know ...not much of a spa guy.

And if the page don't sensor, here's a list

wah thanks! have u visited any and can give personal recommendations?
my fear is always overcharged or threatened by unethical seller
Old 17-09-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by megachiongster View Post
wah thanks! have u visited any and can give personal recommendations?
None. As I don't go to spa and such

But rare for decent places to charge foreigner rate. That's done by freelance and all
Old 17-09-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Won't say beggers can't be choosers,

]
Hmmm, she looks good and good figure

Last edited by Hurricane88; 18-09-2019 at 04:43 AM.
Old 18-09-2019, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
CGB_Spender is Cool - loads of Potential
Exclamation WARNING!!! WeChat SCAMS in Makati!!!

Just wanted to share my experience of WeChat Scams running in Makati area. Here for work and whipped out my WeChat. Saw a few incoming friend requests and chatted with a girl. Picture look not bad. Offered 4K for service and agreed.

Upon reaching room, looks 70% close to the pic. Do the deed but very commercial feel. After finished, gave her the 4K...and the scam starts from here. She cook up stories said need top up to pay her boss. At first I refused then she raised her voice said her boss will come to my room to make trouble...I still insisted no pay.

Then she called her boss using her phone and her boss (fucking trans voice) said he/she "know my details" and will come to the hotel to make trouble if I don't pay now. All this while the girl is just adding oil to the fire and her face turned super black! After some heated argument (with threatening verses along the way)...I gave up and paid the top up which is 10K.

Total damage: 14K (SGD $370)

so WARNING to all bros...WeChat SCAM HAPPENING IN MAKATI!!! DON'T USE WeChat to find service in Makati!!! You will be scammed like the above!!!

You've been warned!!!

Just wondering how would you bros handle if you landed in such situations?
Old 18-09-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: WARNING!!! WeChat SCAMS in Makati!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGB_Spender View Post

Just wondering how would you bros handle if you landed in such situations?
How to handle ? Take the risk and call hotel security, if it was a decent hotel.

Few hotels know how to manage..

Or insist you don't have that much. That's one good reason to keep very little in wallet and rest in bag or something.

The idea is not to get caught up

By
a) not giving your name and hotel details to strangers even if they insist it's their SOP, to protect their girls (don't forget, you have more to lose, so don't try to argue with them)
b) insist you will meet near hotel. Again if they say not their policy, they can fxxk off. Meet nearby, shamelessly double check the details and agree. If she's talking to somebody, tell her 1k or 2k and pretend you have an urgent meeting, take a taxi and go somewhere, la cafe or any place that operates 24 hours, than give confirmation that you are staying in hotel nearby
3) when reach hotel - if you feel comfortable,tell her rule, phone off. If she say no,cancel it. Better get rough before she go to room.

TBH you can't avoid all scams. That's why either call Manila courtesan, pay high, or stick with not so cute but 100% trusted ones

Mr Tom is an internet hero. Be like him. Get violent and end up in police with cops also drooling over a 100k shakedown. Plus lose your phone also to cops as evidence. Duterte is president but cops scamming has only reduced, not gone

By the way, if you can, change hotel. Because there is chance that scammer may try to hit again. If it is an experienced scammer.

PS like in 2000 or so, I was in such con job in Singapore. Those fast talk line. Was told to book room,guy came and insisted no phones allowed as the girl is very secret. Lucky I hide my Nokia symbian phone communicator, and only gave the second phone - took out my sim, china phone 100 $ something bought in Harbor front .. waited 15 minutes and I knew I been scammed. Quitely walked out of hotel. .
Old 18-09-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

Re: WARNING!!! WeChat SCAMS in Makati!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
..you are the one willing to be a paypig for that fat ugly milf right..rest my case
Paypig ? Right.

And what's with your psycho burst ?
Old 18-09-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

look here...nobody is going to win an argument in sbf...so have your say and stop...if no reply doesn't mean weak...

mod do not want to ban any person for constantly fighting here...

another point here - really doesn't pay to be nice to share too much detail in sbf...there are always ppl with other motives lurking around...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-09-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
look here...nobody is going to win an argument in sbf...so have your say and stop...if no reply doesn't mean weak...
True !!! And I remember your past advice !!! And added him to my Ignore list than telling him to get his fxxked up thinking process in order, that my quoting a girl offering paypig etc (which I still don't know what that means) don't mean I am into that !!!

I had a tiff with him in ISG, as he was trying to snitch on somebody. Didn't think he is still a bit screw lose.

PS, my reply didn't quote your post in full

Last edited by etsys; 18-09-2019 at 11:09 AM.
Old 18-09-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sohem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Friday quake left me dizzy, I think felt 3 times when I was in Las pinas.
Next morning went to anilao for scuba diving.
Old 18-09-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohem View Post
Friday quake left me dizzy, I think felt 3 times when I was in Las pinas..
I didn't feel it as I was in the bus. But my friends said it was scary. Especially at 29th floor

Strangely no evacuation ordered

How much did the course in anilao cost ?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1