The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusspuss View Post
My experience with pinays are they will as much as possible try to hide their babies to us to make themselves more appealing knowing we prefer non-mothers.
so far had not met non-mother sub 20 yo with such sagging boobs especially the one on the left.
The one on the right seems to be supporting her boobs with her arm to prevent sagging.
Their nipple size is not small either for single girl of such age.
Imho.
No disagreement. The one on the left, not fxxked her yet and i have to accept you maybe right. Still thinking if I should strip her and see, as her hip is also odd shaped.

The one on the right ? She's got some nice boobs, and I have fxxked her. And it didn't sag .. just a bit bigger but not abnormally big. Can't post the pic as SBF picture hosting pecah. have her tummy pic also. Will post if it works later.

And, trust me on this. The girls in Baguio / mountain area aren't that fond of getting pregnant at 20. Some don't get pregnant until after 30. Different priorities, up bringing ? And while it's considered immoral, native medicine exists for Abortion, as I was told, just like easy access of weed for 'medicinal' purposes

And strangely, those I met who had babies thought it was a great thing to declare they have a baby (or more)
Old 30-09-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
No disagreement. And strangely, those I met who had babies thought it was a great thing to declare they have a baby (or more)
Quite true, in DIA lots of young lady in early 20s declare have kids. Seem like common in pinoy and also having kids without husband and all so young.
Old 01-10-2019, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

I fell really hard for a girl I met in a pinay pub in SG. 25yrs old, told me she had only 1 child. My friend went to csi her and found out she's got 2 kids. In fact she just gave birth August 2018 before coming to SG in Feb 2019. I don't get it. Why lie and omit the 2nd kid when you've already told me about the 1st kid?

Then I found out the reason. She lied so that her customers wouldn't get the impression she's still with her asawa. Her story is that he's a big cheat and they're no longer together. So if customers found out she just had a baby then it's obvious they're still together.
Old 01-10-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Then I found out the reason. She lied so that her customers wouldn't get the impression she's still with her asawa. Her story is that he's a big cheat and they're no longer together. So if customers found out she just had a baby then it's obvious they're still together.
You may identify the source of all problems in the middle East and get a solution, but not what's in a Pinay's mind

And pinoy men have strong power over the women, they can force the woman to become a GRO (no, not prostitute) as long as she is manipulated. And family too

One young pinay I know, graduated, looking for job, whole family that had abandoned her - until she graduated, made peace as mother needs money for business. So daughter back to selling herself instead of telling them she don't have a job yet. Instead of her call centre training that pays only 3,000 plus food and accommodation

Maybe your girl is not ready to admit she's had a child recently. Or she believe customers don't fancy new mummies

Meanwhile .. 91 PRC ???

https://philippineslifestyle.com/91-...bar-in-makati/
Old 01-10-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
safdamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros. Will be in Manila tomorrow. Anyone here up for hunting?
Old 06-10-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
asean12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys,

Planning my next trip to Manila again. Is there any specific month that have higher chance on getting freelance to work?

Previously went on Feb'19. Now planning whether should go on Dec or off peak season.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asean12345 View Post
Guys,

Planning my next trip to Manila again. Is there any specific month that have higher chance on getting freelance to work?

Previously went on Feb'19. Now planning whether should go on Dec or off peak season.
No specific times as Manila girls are mostly broke and need $.

Except the All saints week and Christmas times.

What do you mean by make freelancer work ?
Old 07-10-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
No specific times as Manila girls are mostly broke and need $.

Except the All saints week and Christmas times.

What do you mean by make freelancer work ?
I suspect now is best time to score. All manners of petty crime aplenty spell desperate time. Everyone is ringing the bell to Ho Hoe Hole. Welcum to pinoy land in ‘ber’ months
Old 07-10-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

Due to the large influx of China offshore online gaming now stationing in Manila,
and the recent relocation from Cambodia,
Manila now had became a mini Chinatown.
Chinese had indirectly give up the cost:
1- taxi driver doesnt want to go on meter, per short trip, 300 peso onward
2-FL also upped the price, now they open mouth 5000 peso. from 3000p 3 year ago.
3- housing is the best investment now, a 30 sqm unit is asking for 48k p/ mth, advance 6 mth + 2 mth. And the apartment is hot in demand.
4- office is also a hot cake. as of today, there is 59 register Offshore Gaming operating now in PH.

Also, crime among the Chinese is very high. Chinese are now a easy target, as most of them doesnt report to police for various reason.
Robbing at knife and gun point is common. Kidnapping is happening on a weekly basic.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
asean12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
Due to the large influx of China offshore online gaming now stationing in Manila,
and the recent relocation from Cambodia,
Manila now had became a mini Chinatown.
Chinese had indirectly give up the cost:
1- taxi driver doesnt want to go on meter, per short trip, 300 peso onward
2-FL also upped the price, now they open mouth 5000 peso. from 3000p 3 year ago.
3- housing is the best investment now, a 30 sqm unit is asking for 48k p/ mth, advance 6 mth + 2 mth. And the apartment is hot in demand.
4- office is also a hot cake. as of today, there is 59 register Offshore Gaming operating now in PH.

Also, crime among the Chinese is very high. Chinese are now a easy target, as most of them doesnt report to police for various reason.
Robbing at knife and gun point is common. Kidnapping is happening on a weekly basic.
Ouch... that's bad for us descendant from the dragon then.

Dear Etsys,

was wondering when more freelance plan to come out to work. For example , in indonesia, more freelance (even office girl etc) before Raya . to earn more before balik kampung.

Something like peak season or low season kind of thing.

The Bulacan girl that i contacted previously, she now went to college (at age 27). I'm impressed. Do think of meeting her as the risk is much less and i know the expectation i can get. But one the other hand, little brother want to explore moreeeee...
Old 07-10-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
I suspect now is best time to score. All manners of petty crime aplenty spell desperate time. Everyone is ringing the bell to Ho Hoe Hole. Welcum to pinoy land in ‘ber’ months
Malls decorated and all. But still not many have spare cash yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by asean12345 View Post
Ouch... that's bad for us descendant from the dragon then.

Dear Etsys,

was wondering when more freelance plan to come out to work. For example , in indonesia, more freelance (even office girl etc) before Raya . to earn more before balik kampung.

Something like peak season or low season kind of thing.
Not so in Philippines. Because in Philippines those who have work stick with their job. And years ago I discovered, those who hang around Havana and pretend to be OL are actually not OL, but don't have job or on rotating shift, and between shift breaks before they start different shifts a few days later

General rule of thumb. On middle of month and end of month, lot of desperate girls, as salary twice a month, and broke before pay day.

Lots borrow also. Like loanshark and don't consider how to pay.

The system is fucked..

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post

China is also pressuring Philippines to control the Pogos. Not that Philippines listen because of the billions of $ they are earnings official and unofficial
Old 08-10-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

20,000 to 30,000 ??

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/117469...makati-sex-den

QR codes ?
https://philippineslifestyle.com/at-...akati-sex-den/

Last edited by etsys; 08-10-2019 at 07:57 AM.
Old 08-10-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

More updates. Seems they had an 'asset' go in, record and then call the support team ..

Video

https://news.abs-cbn.com/video/news/...makati-sex-den

Last edited by etsys; 09-10-2019 at 11:20 AM.
Old 09-10-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Who's the smart ass who zap me ? Tell me what I did wrong - otherwise I assume I step on your silly pride. If it's about the last new link READ AGAIN. Those joints strictly Didn't allow any non Chinese inside. Cops managed to get video of the fish tank (model show as they had reported) before they went it. How that happen ? Could be a chinoy who managed to trick his way. Or was it you ???

PS, zapping won't hurt me, because I can't cash points. But hope your Johnson became bigger now
Old 09-10-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
SGhornyboii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have recommendation for happy ending massage around BGC area? Don't wanna find those out call ones. Thanks in advance!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1