The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-10-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Karina from Seduction.

IMHO...She not fair...not slim...not suitable for petite lover. consider MLIF to me. Price not worth for me. Others I don't know.
Old 30-10-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Trezu123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lisa from RL 291019 1130pm

OKT: 10/10 Very fast reply, almost instant. Very accomodating and friendly. My 3rd booking from RL and as always OKT is very good. Thanks bro

Location: 8/10 Quite central and good. The place was neat and tidy, room was spacious. Toilet was not in the room however, but we did not encounter anybody else in the apartment so still very good.

Looks: 9/10 lisa is around 160cm. Shorter compared to the photos and slightly more meaty as well. Compared to photos around 10% discount as usual. She greeted me in just a shirt which was unbuttoned and was very sexy. She has your normal thai tan but on the lighter edge and she has this very shy demeanor, which makes her even more sexy.

Boobs: 9/10 OMG was my first thought. Those boobs are real. Soft, great to suck. C Cup gods.

BBBJ: 8/10 She sucks my dick and licks it like its an ice cream. Damn her skills are good. Plus, she didnt stop sucking it for like a solid 5 minutes. She goes down and licks the balls as well as deep throats. Very nice.

Painting: 7/10. She was considerably hairy down there so i didnt do much. But no smell. Which is important.

FJ: 8.5/10 Very good! She was very hardworking and rode me for a very long time. I last quite long in bed but shes the first girl that did not complain about being tired at all. I did missionary, cow girl, etc. And she accomodated all of them. Her moans were genuine and she felt all of my thrusts. Unfortunately she doesnt do CIM so i asked her to HJ me at the end, which was also insanely satisfying. My 2nd shot was similiar as well.

GFE: 7/10 She feels more like a friend with benefits. Her service is extrememly good but I think we did not click very well so we just did some light conversation. Plus, it was 12am in the morning so she was also tired and wanted to sleep. Tho she is good for keeping me company and very mininal phone usage which is a huge plus point for me.

Overall a good bonk although i will not RTF as there are many other girls out there. Once again thanks OKT for fast hookup.
Old 30-10-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
laii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Winnie from TRL

OKT:8/10 quite helpful
Location: not easy to find,I use more than 5mins to find the room
Looks:8/10 different from the pictures, not that hot but cute
Service: 9/10 worked at Nana and always keep smiling
Damage:150/2 shot/90mins worth it
Body: 7/10 tan slim and fit
Boobs: 8/10 nature b cup I think
Frenching: tongue fight
Pussy: clean and delicious
Fingering: allowed
Massage: piano style
bbbj: 9/10 can suck long time but no DT
ar: na.
GFE: 9/10
fj: 9/10 fucking tight
rtf: nope I want to try more girls
Old 30-10-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gerd87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Rose from Loveaffair? Is she the same Rose from SexHiuse last time?
Old 30-10-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Karina from Seduction.

IMHO...She not fair...not slim...not suitable for petite lover. consider MLIF to me. Price not worth for me. Others I don't know.
Wah bro, few samsters painted her almost like a goddess.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 30-10-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
AmyWacky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=749970?

June (Rebornlover)

Nice Friendly okt. Fast respond to enquiry.
Will to answer some basic questions about girl feedback and not pushy.
Took sometime to get back to him and he politely told me that the earlier slot was taken. Therefore booked myself a slot yesterday night with June.

Looks a bit like the chinese gnd cum slight ah lian look. With fair skill and nicely modded boobs and sexy body.
English is OK with her with very good attitude and decent gfe.
Service was slightly better than sop during shower as she was chatty and constantly putting in the effect to break any sort of awkward silence.
Bbbj skills is average average but she does not do Cim due to possible hygiene issues I guess? And also the fact that she french a lot also make sense that she don't Cim la. But she made it up with some very sincere cof service. I guess making sure the face is clean is easier than making sure the mouth is 100% clean. As you know our baby cream can be quite sticky and clings onto surfaces sometimes.

Sex was really good with nothing to complain about. Can try a lot of adventurous position with her.
Overall a very good session with June.
Thanks to Bro Xk for the kind arrangment.
Old 30-10-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 16
paul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to behold

FR for RIN from GalaxyXscorts

Location East

Room : Standard and Cosy but then 2 Single Bed which also allows more cosy action

Stable : Very fast replies and very accommodating as usual

Face : IMHO looks better in person, face shape sharper. Greeted with Sweet Smile

Body : Tender, Silky, Smooth Skin and FAIR from Chiang Rai ! Very good to hug body. Equipped with tattoo as shown on picture.

Boobs : D/E Cuppers with light brown and sensitive nice looking nips ! Boobs are super nice to grab. Not sure Enhanced or Real but is super good feel !

Shower : SOP and my little didi is thoroughly washed down

Catbath : Focus on the correct spots.

BBBJ : Correct pressure and suction for little me. Will switch to balls licking and HJ and back to BBBJ. Only drawback is BBBJ is shortlived and requested for caps on for BJ

First FJ : Very good view for riding due to her big boobs. Very good to hug body also makes missionary very shiok. She will grab on your butts with her legs to pull you closer to her, and she will hug you well during missionary. Plus points for little me.

Half-time : Highlight is her awesome 20mins+ massage during halftime. Super shiok with pressure, massage half way then she took off her tower. Very kinky kekeke

Second FJ : Didn't thought will have time for this after such a long massage BUT. Started fondling Rin's big boobs and explore her body until she is super wet. Caps on again and she immediately when on all fours. The doggy position is very shiok, plus her meaty and firm a$$ I came super FAST ! Kenna conquered.

Frenching : No for me as she has a running nose. Got to comment that even though she is not feeling well the service is still very shiok.

Summary : RIN is a very pretty lady with power assets kekeke. She is quite reserved and I feel that she is a bit awkward during the session. Other then that she is a gem to be made ! Service orientated and with a big neh nehs for boob lovers ! We didn't click for Frenching but I still enjoyed the session very much due to her professionalism ! Bros who are boobs lover and doggy style lover Mai Tu Liao !

RTF : Too many good gems recently and limited ammo la. Chances are high as I am a boob sucker kekeke

Thanks again to bro Galaxy and keep the awesome gems flowing ya !
STB Ink : Best Massage, GFE, Most Playful so far
Xiao Hui : Best BBBJ so far
San Chivas : Feel Like King Service, Best Bathing, Foreplay so far
Old 30-10-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cartier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showt...751&highlight=

Wow! Any review pls?
Old 30-10-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Been waiting so long. My type is girls who look like past FLs like olive ashley, aenomto. The latter hasnt been here for two years already, big tits but slim.
Old 30-10-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 5
RedRhino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedRhino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Diana from Premium Scarlettehouse during the Deepavali weekend

Location was decent, OKT quick responses

Overall 7.5

Looks: 6.5
Imo shes not really my type although she has a sweet smile, shes not a looker.

Boobs: D but not natural, still a little hard but i dont mind

Body: 7
She is pretty slim and has a decent body. She knows how to tease you too.

BBBJ: 8.5
Her BBBJ is excellent, save for my tool being too big for her, she was still a trooper and tried to deepthroat my whole tool. She worked hard and did a pretty good job on my balls and her AR is teasing but overall good. This is her strong point IMO. Her previous FRs werent lying and she really tried her best.

FJ: 7.5
I had better but she worked hard, is accomodating to many positions and i finished in her in reverse cowgirl. Like her bj she worked hard to finish the job and was tired by the end of it. However shes not a dead fish and her moans were good too.

Had a good time and the pricing wasn't too bad either. I suggest her if you don't mind a decent bonk with an excellent BBBJ. She works hard and is very friendly though her English is just enough to communicate.

Happy hunting bros
Old 30-10-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sproxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for tia from galaxy?
Old 30-10-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All the FRs on Karina. Had to try for myself.

I was hesitant at first as Karina is not the typical type I would usually go for. But the FRs on her by various bros prove that there’s something more to her than meets the eye.

I was not disappointed.

Face wise probably a 7/10. I kinda knew what I was getting into by the photos and the photos were accurate. Not your GND or SYT face, but that’s alright. More like a vixen, stripper type of feel. Some bros were right to point out she looks older than her age.

What she lacked in ‘face’ looks - she made up for in body. Total obliteration in the body/boobs/ass/pussy/skin department. Reminded me of Leicester City over the weekend. You’re thinking like Leicester... mehhh... then 0-5 at half time, before you could even tell your bookie to go all in.

Huge natural titties. Taut body. Firm as fuck ass. Lovely fit thighs. Smooth skin. Hairless pussy. Clear sweet juices. Total sex machine. 9.5/10.

Not in the commando type of way though. She may look like and have the assets of one. But she is incredibly nubile, soft and accommodating.

The sheer power, aesthetics and tightness of her pussy and her body alone managed to get the first shot out of me.

For the second serving - she 69ed, rode, pumped, licked then rode some more till I was a sputtering mess, squirming beneath her.

‘She doesn’t look young’ - maybe. But her body will put forth a strong argument.

‘She’s Not fair’ - maybe. But then again you seldom get a fair fit girl. Fair and fit don’t go in the same sentence. Unless Ang moh.

To each his own... Having a pint now trying to get those natural perfect tits and smooth hairless pussy out of my head.

RTF: 100%
Old 30-10-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Fon - Seduction, best 2016 SYT abck in SG, and still SYT

Fon - Seduction

Ex Gina - Club Poseidon back in 2016!

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=750356

I come back from my long long absence from SBF Gina is back in SG
Now she goes under the name of Fon, Stable Seduction

My old FR copied below all confirmed, with a big plus and a big big smile
Well, I can say that, as with good wine, aging brings our the value
And she is still a SYT!

She wasn't feeling very well
but she was very diligent and obedient
All advertised services were rendered very well
BBBJ, Frenching, DATY, 69, HJ, FJ
One wild first session, she managed it all with some effort from her side due to my size
Second session no FJ,
Back in 2016 I wrote she is a gem waiting to be polished
Now she is definitely polished, full stop.

in the end, as back in 2016:
was I satisfied? yes
was I smiling big time for the rest of the day? yes
was I smiling big time when going out? fucking no, I would have extended 10 times
will I RTF? a big yes

Happy Fucking

ItGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
I finally managed to dream Gina from Club Poseidon

walk up apartment most of us know very well
common toilet, ample rooms...

Gina
very very nice girl, I think she got slimmer,
very very very nice body,
reminds of Vasa (minus the class) or Lisa
(who were both older and sexier)
not for boobs lovers
very nice long legs (almost perfect) slim ankles,
(let us be honest, legs and ankles often are the weakes spot of asian girls)
nice ass, better than in sapphire www
very nice long hair
face wise, uhm without make up face nice / plain Jane
add a little make up and she shines
a bit too much ink for my taste (especially the one on the right thight)
but a nice and lovely syt you would want at your side day and night
(especially at night!)

one very important detail:
I never saw mentioned that she has a toungue stud
now, tongue studs serve the only purpose of giving extra superior killer BBJ by stimulating the underside of the tip of the cock with the stud
so when I saw that I was expecting my dick to be blown and licked to death
nope, she gave me a good BBJ but toungue action was so-so and stud usage on my cock tip was just not there

from that I take that despite her dancing in one of the major clubs in pattaya she is, well, green, still green. I and was not really prepared for that.

So, if I were looking for a commando man-eater from pattaya,
well, that I did not find
instead I found a sweet syt, demure
(not a dead fish, not a t all, don't get me wrong)
but she did not abuse me (and I did not abuse her)

is she a gem?
yes, but needs to be polished
she has great potential
great great natural body
will she endure two weeks of overbooking (and overbonking)?
that is the question
(it is also possible that she was just tired)

she is a young FL
you cannot find in her the class of Vasa
nor the sexyness of Lisa
she is beatufil and she has potentials
and she is ok so lovely

in the end:
was I satisfied? yes
was I smiling big time for the rest of the deay? yes
was I smiling big time when going out? fucking no, I owuld have extended 10 times
will I RTF? a big yes

happy fucking
Old 30-10-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold

Session was on 30/10/2019

session with Fen from SexAmazon.

Disclaimer: This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ.

Location and Room - Apartment, place is accessible by MRT then bus, within walking distance, very fast alight bus can see already, contact OKT for location. Room is nice and spacious, with attached bathroom so bros can hanky panky in there and dont have to go out to use the bathroom.

Looks - same as pic, wearing the exact night dress as her pic, nice tattoos, has a full back one

Boobs - big enough, for me can grab/lick/suck can already

Body - Slim, and has a really nice ass to grab (y), she likes being spanked (dont do it too hard tho, lightly can liao)

Kissing - her french damn up there, during shower kena rape by her.

Catbath - almost everywhere kena lick by her.

Pussy - finger her awhile and lick her awhile she already get high, cums pretty easily too, stereo system pretty high....

Shower - Big shower to fit both of us, theres still sort of a bench to sit down if you want her to bbbj you in the shower, action started for me in the shower.

BBBJ - she likes to bbbj, likes to lick it everywhere, like it was a ice cream cone, first round ended just by her bbbj and foreplay, ended with COB.

Fuckjob - pretty good all round, somehow she got even higher when fj came, caps on go in, she will grab you and ask you go faster, lick you everywhere.

GFE - speaks english well, easy to communicate with her, didnt feel commercial throughout the whole session, felt more like a fwb that you're close to. will cuddle in between rounds and talk cock with you

overall i would recommend bros out there to give this girl a try, feels like she tries to give each bro a good time. really damn worth for her rate. Also did not try AJ, but i have a strong feeling itll be a good one if bros want to try

As other Bros here have said one mans meat is another mans poison, so while it was great for me it might be bad for you, depends on chemistry i guess.
Old 30-10-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Boiboy66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Fr for Nancy from GirlXparty?
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=749877
If have can PM me

Last edited by Boiboy66; 30-10-2019 at 09:41 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1