The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 31-10-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
newnicky is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anyone tried girlsxclub yet?
Old 31-10-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
miketeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Maxi (LAX)

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=750939
https://69lax.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90

Maxi (Yee Hwa) is a mid-20s WL girl from Khon Kaen. Round trip to Singapore after her Asia tour.

Stands around 5 ft. 5-6". Slim, medium built with good height. Light Thai tan (Chinese + Thai parenthood) with quite a few tattoos on her front and back. The photos posted are WYSIWYG - Ask OKT for her video preview.

Natural 36 D boobs with slight sag and brown-coloured nipples. Doesn't like her nipples to be licked though but feel free to massage her bosom.

Speaks French. Likes to catbath all over your neck, ears and chest.

Welcomes clitoris stimulation and paint job but not fingering.

Offers BBBJ. CIM not sure. Her BBBJ is more of the fast & furious, up & down bobbing type with occasional balls sucking. Can't really DT. Average bed skills, IMHO.

FJ. A young, trimmed and tight cunt. Open to all positions. Prefers you to take the lead. Office table and chair available in her room for your sexercise imagination.

Offers massage between shots.

Maxi is your friendly and playful FB with ting-tong character. Good attitude and knows that she is here to work and earn.

Speaks average English. RTF material.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Guys. Do observe the pictures and the furniture around her waist.
Old 01-11-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Coti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

<PART 1>

FL: Winnie
Stable: TheRisingLust
Appointment: 31/10 3.30pm

Look totally same as this pic!

Made a booking with Winnie from TRL just now. My type of girl such a turn on for me after saw her pictures. Finally have time to book her today, reach the place, get the instruction from bro ash k. Door opened, saw a pretty sexy girl in front of me. She's look unique in her own way. Let's be real, every girl is different and has their own way of expressing themselves with a sweet smile. Very close as the pics.

Looks: when i first saw her photos, in my head i was thinking, oh this seems like a woman that has a bit of the mature look, but when i saw her in person, yeah she's great, but she exudes this totally different personality than what you'd expect from the pictures. She looks totally cute and lovely in person, and way better than what you see. At least for me, she looks beautiful and polite in some ways too.

Went for Shower as SOP, her English was quite good, can talk and joke. During the conversation she said she been working at bkk soi nana so she can speak quite good English. Start off with some massage, she autoroam to my dick and gave a nice long BBBJ. She focussed on the top slowly go on deep in and out with slurping sound. Felt so nice, after about 5-8 mins she went further down to give us some AR. Felt itchy but very sensation that kind of feeling was hard to describe. Can't wait any longer to bonk her liao, asked her for capped on and went on for multiple positions. Her live stereo surrounding made it even more arousing for me, I never disappoint her and show him my best form. Around 30mins passed, shoot my 1st shot out in side missionary holding her boobs tight and suck on her soft natural boobs godness shiok!!!
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Coti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

<PART 2>

After some rest, continuous our chit-chat and her hand never stop working on my dick to wake him up again. Followed by the 2nd shot even better feel this time cause she is like a clever women. This round I cum much faster cause she is like know where is my dead spot and keep attacking there. I was in heaven for another round. What a totally worth it session with this lady I met today! Release my final shot on COF without any rejection from her. She was in my top RTF list now definitely worth at least one more round with her before she return back to thailand.

OKT: 10/10, as usual fast and friendly response.
Boobs: 9/10, natural soft C cup. i just like natural boobs only!
Skin: 8/10, smooth and aromatic. light brown skin.
Body: 8.5/10, nice body for a nice sensation bonk I think she is worth it!
Frenching: 9/10, we lock our tongue quite long during missionary.
BBBJ: 9/10, pro with a bit of DT. I love the way she do it with those slutty look!
AR: 10/10, rarely get this service for a long time. she give me a nice sensation licking today. JUST LOVE IT!!!
FJ: 10/10, stereo was good, all positions is allowed. I can feel she is quite experiences on bed.
Massage: 8/10 nice soft massage.
Service: 10/10 very good, totally unhurried... Used up almost 80 mins of the time cut off 5mins shower each time. Willing to serve type of lady is really hard to find those time! I found it today!

RTF definitely... She is here for another week before she go back. Grab her if you can bro! Totally worth it well service lady! Thanks bro ask k for my advance booking with her. Appreciate your service!
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
imnottiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR, have been lurking for a while.

First blood for Ice from Galaxy this afternoon.

Body: Nubile teen body, but not super slim
Face: Quite pretty and fair like photos, but got some acne scars
Boobs: Soft B, not for boob lovers but I’m for small boobs
Pussy: Trimmed and tight

She’s very green, maybe first day not used to new environment. Almost zero English, had to use google translate all the way. Bed was a little creaky, but she can take a good pounding. She can also offer some light massage if you ask. GFE was decent, offered me water and cuddled in between shots.

Downside is that she’s keeps covering her body during and after action. Also was using her phone to text quite often. BJ only capped.

Overall okay bonk if you’re not too particular. RTF probably not, there’re many other fish in the ocean.
Old 01-11-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Siru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Som go back home already?
Sadly. Yes. Can't stop thinking about her. Hope she come back very soon
Old 01-11-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Playplayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loathsome View Post
Took Pink from LAX a few nights back

Initially wanted Jac, but okt say go back liao, wonder why still keep bumping her thread, recommended Pink instead so ok lor

Located in east, familiar location, even in the same room which brings back so much memories, ample parking nearby

Room: 7
Clean, 1 big bed but very sparse
No extras like mirror or arm chair

Toilet: 8
Honestly one of the cleaner toilets compared to other stables, excluding hotel toilets of course, and has nice clean and big towels

Looks: 8.5
Cute and sweet looking, 24 this yr according to her

Body: 8
Young body, no stretch marks, sporty type, she did long distance running
Big boned, bout 165cm tall
Very fair for thai, from Changmai

Boobs: 8
Greeted me in a tight fitting white dress with nipples prominently poking thru
On the firm side, nearing hard, feels kinda like squeezing a really ripe grape fruit
Light brown nearing pinkish nipples that are inviting

I have not major preference for enhanced or natural, so long nipples not black, not sensitive or boobs saggy like Ethiopian refugee

Pussy: 8
Shaven, nice thick labia to feast on, abit like mona, gets wet easily

Foreplay: 6
She was abit shy and abit green but takes instructions well, better if bros takes the lead, frenching, painting all ok, fingering also but bros please trim your nails

BBBJ: 9
Accommodating to my size, can deep throat, allows for face fuck without much gagging.
Took me by surprise when she straight away started her bj so deep, good stamina

FJ: 8
Nothing major to complain about, tight, naturally wet, good stamina, accommodating to both hard pounding and slow rock in all positions
She more shy type so her moans are almost inaudible, that i think can be improved as at times i thot she not enjoying and suffering in silence till i checked

Overall: 8
She opened up more after the first shot, cuddling in bed and all
Say have a few customers complained about her services, but she took it on the chin and learn to improve her services like stronger suction for bj

Honestly, she is not your typical slutty thai spinner FL that works in happy ending massage or go go bars, she more demure and sweet type working in office, that said she does have abit of naughtiness/kinkiness inside as she have shown when she put on cosplay for our 2nd shot and took the initiative to bang me after telling her to just enjoy herself and do what she want for 2nd shot

RTF: high chance, provided she is still around
Where is she located bro?
Old 01-11-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Playplayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJets9 View Post

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=749860

Recommanded by bro galaxy new stock arrived with 38D big juggs

Knocked the door.. Once open was surprise by the different atmosphere.. The whole room is fill with pink lights.. RIN told me she bought the lights herself to deco becos she like romantic feel.. Wow.. Nice

Looks 8.5/10 pretty face with fair skin

Body 9/10 curves with the right meat at the right place

Boobs 10/10 38D juggs which I use to boob fuck n so lick her senstive nipples.. Damn delicious

Pussy 9/10 no smell n easy wet while playing

Bbbj 8.5/10 can do some deep throat plus cim(2nd shot)

Ar 8.5/10 ask me turn over and she do her job

Fj 9/10 doggy her while gripping her boobs.. While she turn her head looking at me.. Her sexy moan plus her slutty looks made my 1st flow of armies shoot deep in her (with condom of course)
Where to find her bro?
Old 01-11-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
unchaineddesire has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

First FR

Been a while since had a bonk so went to book JJ from Seduction68 (Halloween, 1715hrs)

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=750352?

Tldr; best bonk of the year for me this year, though YMMV

Location: Discreet but easy to get to via public transport or Grab (not too sure for drivers, sorry)

Look: Subjective. Fair, looks cute and compared to her photos on her post, she's currently sporting a shorter bob (which I do prefer)

Body: A bit meaty but all on the right places

Boobs: Natural C, definitely for boobs lovers. Took a bg of
Old 01-11-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
j117smith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Fon from Seduction68
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=750356

OKT: Fast replies and responsive.
Location: Central(ish), can't decide if discreet but place is decent.

Looks: Photos are accurate, though skin tone a bit more tan. Slender, natural B cup, great smile.

French: Quite skilled.

BBBJ: Can do both slow and fast well. Solid technique and good with her tongue.

Painting: I spent enough time here for her to observe that it seemed like I was servicing her instead, but no regrets. Intense af. Dripping wet, hands in my hair, legs locked around my neck and pushing me deeper, had to come up for air at some points, the moaning..

FJ: Good cowgirl/missionary with great views.

GFE: Fairly strong with girl-next-door vibes. Understand she has a bit of a KTV background, she hummed/sang spontaneously a couple of times, which was quite cute. A bit of a passive cuddler but she was quite under the weather at the time. Puts a lot of her effort into perspective and appreciate that she tried her best.

RTF: Definitely considering. From what I hear, she's quite busy - try your luck!
Old 01-11-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playplayer View Post
Where to find her bro?
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=751074
Old 01-11-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 12
lesky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlesky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

]Question
how do i know n see who up your point or zap u or ??
hiw i up points or zap another here??

i hv been member here long but never know all these stuff...lol
Old 01-11-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketeo View Post
Guys. Do observe the pictures and the furniture around her waist.
This one is blatantly obvious hahaha.

Last edited by SingleAA; 01-11-2019 at 02:24 AM. Reason: wrong quote
Old 01-11-2019, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Lookasteoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for RL Lisa

Okt:12/10 swift reply very good service
Looks: 8/10 cute korean style
Body: 7/10 not skinny not bah
Boobs: 9/10 C cup all natural
Bbbj: 9/10 slow and steady will pay attention to ur balls as well
Cim: didnt try
AR:nil
FJ: 9/10 hardworking and willing to please
Overall: 9/10
RTF: maybe , saw tora on the way out another on the shortlist
Old 01-11-2019, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 9
broncoalpha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybroncoalpha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Hana from Galaxy Xscorts

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=750583

OKT - 9/10 (Fast response)
Location - 6/10 (Need registration, OKT claimed on random basis by the hotel, several other bros nvr tio but I tio, maybe just suay)
Looks - 7/10 (Close to no discount from photos posted, score just purely based on personal preference)
Body - 8.5/10 (Relatively slim with nice butt for doggy)
Boobs - 7/10 (Easily the top 5 enhanced boobs I've had, based on the feel and shape. Too bad the areola a-bit dark)
Catbath - 8/10 (From nipple down to a short boob job and BBBJ)
BBBJ - Solid 8.5/10 (Great suction, tons of licking and paid great attention to the balls, only complain is no DT involved here)
FJ - 8/10 (Accommodative to various positions, no complains)
GFE - 6.5/10 (Feels a little commercial, probably due to a lack of chemistry, must admit her service provided is excellent and displayed great working attitude throughout the session)
RTF - Definitely yes, provided OKT change the venue.

Overall a great boink at the given price point, bro on the fence should just go ahead if the random registration is not a major concern, her service is really worth it.

BTW massage is provided by her as well, not the best but you are not exactly paying for it either, so mai hiam!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1