The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-11-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
gibgib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Writing this FR to share with you bros, in my opinion, a hidden gem with impeccable service. https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=751049
<SexAmazon's Ying>

I dont wish to put numbers for her, so i will just put it in words. Firstly, her picture dont do her justice, as she looks so much cuter in her real self. When she open the door, i felt like i hit lucky draw and knew its going to be a great session. A young cute GND with big boobs.

Secondly, i can honestly say that her tongue skills are the best out of all the FLs i have ever tried on this forum. Seriously, you have to try it to believe it. My whole body was constantly spasming with pleasure the whole time she was doing her deed, she really knows how to pleasure a man.

Lastly, OKT was responsive and the process was smooth. I usually dont do RTF, but this time i am seriously considering it just because the service and GFE this girl gives are above the usual standard for this amount of price.

Just for a few more tidbit on her, Ying can speak pretty good basic mandarin, she comes from Changmai so she's quite fair like local girls. PM me if you want more details on the session or on her.
Old 03-11-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

SS Mena (1/5) 2 Nov 2019

Honestly, I don't think she needs another FR, but might as well, since she told me that business has slowed down recently.

Looks: 8.5/10 (Quite close to pic, but I think is nicer IRL)
Body: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 (She's super funny to chat with)
BBBJ: 7/10 (I have had better tbh, but was still not bad.)

I think the great thing about Mena is that she's super funny and friendly, which makes the whole thing less commercial. She was sharing some funny stories about bros visiting, I couldn't stop laughing in between shots. Her moans are great too, especially when you are painting her, and no smell or funky taste and what not. She's also shaven, and should stay that way for the next few days at least.
Old 03-11-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
atlantis2211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Pin from Sex Amaxon

Looks: 8/10 (Demure looking, looks close to the pics)
Body: 8/10 (Petite slim with a nice looking butt)
Svc allowed:
- French
- Paint
- FJ (Best view at doggie position)
- Good massage

Best of all, she knows how to speak chinese. No issue with communication.

RTF: Most likely

Last edited by atlantis2211; 03-11-2019 at 01:12 PM.
Old 03-11-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Banksme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lily (RL)
Okt: 5 , fast replies and friendly.

Lily:
Look: 5, chio , look a bit like the old lily from teeruklover
Boob: 5, size is on point and look very nice.
Body: 5, slim body, with nice sexy curves
Pussy: 5, Tight & wet
French: 4, can be better I guess
Gfe: 4, great, but I had crazy good ones before
Bbbj: 4.5, Pro and hardworking, but it's never easy to be perfect
Fj: 4, if she did not hold back her moans. It's will be a 5.

Rtf: A Big FAT YES!
Old 03-11-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagawaBVB View Post
anyone tried RAINBOWMODEL, bait and switch?
Not that but from few others and my past encounter was lousy OKT and fuck up attitude FL.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 03-11-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Melody from Emmanuelle
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=750139

Wanted to try a SYT after a few older girls with PSE

Ended up booking melody from Emmanuelle

She’s about a 70pct resemblance to the photos. Looks like a typical Thai girl next door, could pass as a local poly girl. Skin is fairer than normal Thai with her coming from Chiang Mai. Nice skinny legs and decent sized ass, few tattoos. Not shaved below as advertised. Overall looks wise I’d say it’s like being with a neighbors daughter rather than a hot babe

Service wise just ok. Her BBBJ isn’t bad, FJ wise she doesn’t seem so experienced so guys have to lead. Pretty tight below, she doesn’t do this type of work back home. No kissing allowed, and also won’t allow CIM or COF. Managed to finish two shots. In between shots she’s not so chatty and doesn’t speak English so well.

So for guys who want a GND at a decent price she’s worth a try. But she’s not as hot as girls priced at 160 or above, nor is the service as good as the PSE ones

Old 03-11-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Dont say I dont share
Later I go again, you know lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz
you only share about the good things. Got bad one also must tell us lah

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 03-11-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rlethrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagawaBVB View Post
anyone tried RAINBOWMODEL, bait and switch?

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=54861
Old 03-11-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 5
Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackboi View Post

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=751078

Had a fast action 1 shot slot with ICE

Look 9/10 cute loving kind

Body 8.5/10 right meat at right place with perky ass

Boobs 8.5/10 natural boobs that nice to suck

Pussy 9/10 tide tide tide

Bbbj 9/10 fast n slow action with cim

FJ 8.5/10 can match with all kinds of postion I like.. Especially my favourite doggy... Once gonna boil up.. Pull off the condom and shoot it deep in her mouth..
Bro.. She can tarma with daisy??
Old 03-11-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Brazerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Ying SA,
Look: Sty WYSIWYG,.
Body: slim n cravy
Boods: nice natural B+ or C
French: nice and passion
Bbbj: slow and good
Communication: no problems, can speak mandarin
Fj: try n u will know
Painting: nice pussy is good n no smell
Gfe: will treat u like her bf
Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: yes
Old 03-11-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Olay.
Slim with a great body and nice pinkish nipples.
Very green, BBBJ technique is basic.
Fucked her RAW and creampied her...

Sucked her pink nipples overtime!

Getting me hard!

Ejaculated into her mouth!

Priming me to thoroughly inseminate her...

Very tight!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 05-03-2020 at 10:57 AM.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
noobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynoobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A quick FR from bro Lust Vegas.

Been an avid supporter of his and I've never been let down

So here goes people ...

Name : Nooky
Looks : 7.5/10
Boobs : 7/10
Body : 6.5/10 ( the stretch marks and belly was a bit ermmm not enticing )
BBBJ : 8/10
Frenching : 8/10 ( she loves to do it and her small sharp tongue sends tingles down my spine)
GFE : 10/10 ( made her super horny that she wanted to bonk me instead!)
Overall svc : 10/10
RTF : would love to, but... Due to my schedule a bit tough.

Parting words from me, bro LV never fails to deliver.

I'd you're looking for something that's discreet and of high quality without any marketing hype, he's your guy.

Thanks bro, looking forward to my next session 🙏
Old 03-11-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

THE CORONER HAS CLEARED AN RTF AUTOPSY.

Seduction - JJ
location - as mentioned before

Looks - still looks very cutesy
Body - she’s only a little tiny bit baba. Not skin and bones and definitely not fat.

Boobs - lovely shape and those nipples shrivelled up so much whenever I suck on them. Hehe.

BBBJ - like before, this was so sensual and so powerful. Damn! She just loves to suck cock and I’m not complaining!!

Painting - once again, my magic tongue does the trick to make her so damn wet and horny... this is one horny girl as I’m sure you bros are aware! So much moaning and squirming.

GFE - tip top. Once I linked up with her, I knew it liao.. she’s already sex crazed so if you can link up well with her, it’s gonna be one wild fucking ride.

FJ - since there was familiarity, we got right straight into business. After shower, had a tiny bit of talk and then locked lips. Very ferocious. Loved it. Pushed to onto the bed and dived straight into her pussy and licked away. She was so hot and wet and horny that she capped me and then made me fuck her standing doggy while looking into the mirror. Power la. I didn’t even wanna change position as she smacked her own butt and squeezed her own tits as I pounded her like the horniest dog on earth. The moans ah... I’m sure the folks in the house must’ve heard it. Yes it was me and her. She kept saying she like my hard hard cock and she said want to cum with me... full speed and whack her nice nice and we came together... both collapsed on the bed and we knocked out for about 10mins...

Took a shower and chill together and watch videos together etc. Lol. Very high GFE la. Really.

2nd round - she initiated by saying she want me very much and tell me to come back find her and fuck her again. Then she ran her finger tips around my balls and Frankenstein came to life!!!!
This time she super fast positioned herself to give me a BBBJ which really made me go crazy... her tongue power was phenomenal!! I told her to stop and wanted to pull her away but she resisted and keep on sucking. Hehe. Then I told her cap me and she cowgirl herself. Guys.... really... that lighting and that body and fucking hell those tits ah... seriously... fucking sight to have and tits to behold as I squeezed them nicely... horny girl already took control and rode me like it was her last ride! Once she got a bit tired I flipped her on her back and pounded her as she whelped and squirmed and moaned in ecstasy. Really very loud. From the speed of her moans can tell she’s gonna cum and I told her cum together and I couldn’t hold much longer and gave her my remaining barley... pounded her with all my final bits of strength. Song song....

Confirm want to RTF. I am so confident it’ll be even better that I am willing to forego others.

Best RTF so far but I believe the next RTF2 will take the crown.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 6
topdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post

THE CORONER HAS CLEARED AN RTF AUTOPSY.

Seduction - JJ
location - as mentioned before
Up you for this nice sharing!
Old 03-11-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
arsenal4life is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Trl Winnie
About 80% from what you see in the pics, give or take the typical thai Tan.
Quite a petite lady, pretty experienced in this trade, have worked overseas before. Not the best english but enough to get her points across. Quite a pleaser, allows basically everything and goes all out to ensure you are happy. Pretty chatty as well. Can tall about anything. All natural lady. Was complaining that business is a little slow, so do give her the support she deserves.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1