The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-11-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 7
Kurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Booked a session with pupe this afternoon. Booking was smooth.

Location. Hotel. I do not like that hotel because registration is needed.

Girl. Short petite girl. Slim and small boobs. Nice to hold. Thai tan. Girl from issan.

Kissing : once started. We never stop kissing each other.

Shower: just sop.

Bbbj: non stop sucking. Until i call stop. Nothing suprise.

Painting : she is okay with it. But with gentle.

Fj: tight man. We did alot of styles. Uncountable. Until we sweat. Managed to finished 2 shot in 90 min.

Gfe: cuddling and will ask if you are ok with it. For me is high already. Will rtf her soo
Old 04-11-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 17
ricku is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricku is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A FR for Clara from TRL

OKT : Perfect 10 Like Bro XK can joke around..A slight Miscomm with Clara as she thought there was a 1 shot package.Bro Ash said No,just tell her 2 shots. Yes,she made a mistake,was 2. Bro Ash said Slap her! Wahahaha! I said...Sure..I will do it later...Yes...I did..

Looks: 7/10 Resemblance of photo but I think she was pretty tired that night. And also she accidentally broke her fav necklace with a bro earlier on. So was a bit down..but her attitude was still good as I console her..

Body: 9/10 a body built for sex...

Boobs: 9/10 perfect shape of C and I can't stop suck and licking..fondle till my hands tired.

BBBJ: 8/10 to me she is good with those sensual and slow type,did lying,sitting and standing.. occasionally DT until her mouth tired..Haha! The room has no mirror but the small light that casted the shadow on the wall,seeing the shadow with her doing the deed was Sexsantion enough...

FJ: 9/10 bonking a girl with such a bod,what can I say?? All positions I can think of..including doggie with bum slapping which I promised..but not violent slaps lah! Be gentle...

One of my trusted stables for great girls...
Old 04-11-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
tellerteller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JJ SEDUCTION68

Sharing my meet up with JJ
Appt: 2200hrs on 4/11

Looks: Same as her picture, some blemish here and there, overall she is very cute and sensual and cool at times.

Body: Curvy body with a set of natural soft headlights. Can suck them as much as I want with no restrictions.

Pussy: Trimmed. She can hit orgasm just from my paint job. Very wet and juicy.

69: Accepted my invitation to go 69 without hesitation.

BBBJ: She is pro level in my opinion with a variety of patterns and techniques. She really aim to pleasure.

FJ: She cummed multiple times, the looks were really priceless, JJ is one who really enjoy sex. Went in deep and hard on her which not only didnt cause discomfort but made her climaxed again and again. She is game to try any positions that can be tried.

GFE: Off the charts, the tender loving care she gave me will linger in my memories. She said she will treat everyone like her boyfriend as it is her job. Heard she has many returning bros supporting. Now I know why lol.

RTF: Definitely. She is my best bonk this year. Will RTF as many times as my wallet allows me to.

Old 05-11-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 8
ironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to behold

Mimi(SS)

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=749521

Looks: 10/10 Chio !!
Body: 8/10 Slim and slender Personally like slightly meaty
Frenching: 8/10 Can french not aggressive
BBBJ: 8/10 Hardworking and seems that if I didn't stop her she will probably go on and on
Fj: 8/10 Tried her In doggy and missionary and side thrust. No complain good attitude
Gfe: 8/10 (Tried her best to make you comfortable)
Rtf: Too many choices lately....
Old 05-11-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Hi bros, anyone gas tried stable from rainbowmodel? I was going back quite a few pages on this thread but find very little FR.

Rainbowmodel's Bibi and Trisha looks really good to try, any advice?

Edit: change some wording.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 6
Lockedin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLockedin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Hi bros, anyone gas tried stable from rainbowmodel? I was going back quite a few pages on this thread but find very little FR.

rainbow like nickelback on random. you don't know what you'll get, but you know it'll be shit.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 5
MistahJ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMistahJ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMistahJ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMistahJ is a living Saint! - you won't find better

THERISINGLUST

BRENDA

First of all, let's talk about the okt Bro ASH: 15/10

Bro Ash has been very patient and helpful with my booking. There was some security verification done before he took in my booking request. Really admire his patience and professionalism.
I asked about Brenda's feedback and he recommends me to try her out. And thanks for the Cfm look out Brenda's photo, I agreed and went with her.

BRENDA"S LOOK: 8.5

Brenda is beautiful, but of course not the prettiest i've seen. But i think deserves a high rating as her looks does not bring her down below that rating. She is yellow to fair skin, somewhere near the Chinese look. She does look a lot like a local Chinese. A little like my ex gf.

BODY: 9

Slim sexy curvy body with a set of big natural boobs to go with. A slight slight bit of tummy probably due to the cheap beers in Thailand. But it's not terrible at all as it's still pretty slim. Body curves are nice at the right places with a nice butt. Nice legs to roam and adore. Trimmed pussy hair and a wet looking entry.

SERVICES: 10

1. INTRO
She is friendly and speaks good English, communication is smooth with very high GFE with a tint of naughtiness everywhere. She speaks horny most of the time which keeps my interest high and feeling excited to poke her.

2. SHOWER
Shared bathroom seems less fun, but she made it fun either ways. lots of play in bathroom and she even gave me a decent bbbj in the bathroom.

3. BBBJ
Brenda did a great great job her, licking me from head to toe primarily a long focus on the lower part of the body. Pushed my legs and hips up and did a fantastic Ass rimming and BBBJ with lots of sucking, licking and swirling.

4. SEX
She capped me while she licked on my Ass and climbed on top of me and started riding furiously. And plus point here, she can speak a little Japanese. She was whispering "Kimochi" while riding. I was down below playing with her soft and smooth tits and watching her moan and tease. Switched over to doggy position while i pumped her from the rear and poked my pinky into her ass hole. She moans louder with pleasure when i did that.
This made me wanna pick up the option of AJ.
I did her in a couple of positions more before i pulled out and made her suck me to CIM which she swallowed all up as i picked that service at the beginning.

Didn't have enough time for more play with her. Therefore i had to stop here. Went for a shower and prepared to leave. Left her a $20 tip and told her that i will probably be back to enter her from the rear soon.
Overall a superb session with Brenda, and as mentioned, i will come back.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 7
nehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post

Like bro Lockein said...pretty random. I think if you do a search you will find several postings about this stable doing the bait n switch.

My own experience with Rainbow is actually 50/50, based on my two visits. Back in early September, when Rainbow might have just got started, I visited one of their gals - Amphere. True pics and I had a wonderful time. You can search for my FR on her.

But, last week, I visited Vivi...and got bait n switched. Totally different person than the photo. I didn't reject the girl as she was OK and I had a decent time. I have not gotten around to write an FR for this yet.

What I don't understand is...why. The gal was not bad looking and had great photos on her phone. Why not use the real photos. Why go through the trouble to find fake photos? Isn't that extra work for the OKT? I don't get it.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nehcaw View Post
Like bro Lockein said...pretty random. I think if you do a search you will find several postings about this stable doing the bait n switch.

My own experience with Rainbow is actually 50/50, based on my two visits. Back in early September, when Rainbow might have just got started, I visited one of their gals - Amphere. True pics and I had a wonderful time. You can search for my FR on her.

But, last week, I visited Vivi...and got bait n switched. Totally different person than the photo. I didn't reject the girl as she was OK and I had a decent time. I have not gotten around to write an FR for this yet.

What I don't understand is...why. The gal was not bad looking and had great photos on her phone. Why not use the real photos. Why go through the trouble to find fake photos? Isn't that extra work for the OKT? I don't get it.
Oic... then its definitely a miss for me then. Time to find more good & budget bonks hahaha.. any recommendations ?
Old 05-11-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sole.survivor. is Cool - loads of Potential

Just finished a session with Emmy from LA. Location is central (and nice hotel). Picture doesn’t do her justice (I look at all these pics with a grain of salt anyways) - she is actually more petite and her face is much cuter than the pictures. It took a little time for her to warm up but once she did she was very sweet and service was very good. She apparently worked as a masseuse before so knows her massage, but with her being so small don’t expect a frikking one tonne press on your back.

One other thing - she is a mother and still has stretch marks, but I will say that if you want to fulfill your Jap AV fantasy to screw a lactating girl, she’s the one for you. Just be gentle with her boobs.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
UyUy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finish my session with Amy of Basil Leaves. Before booking, was quite skeptical as it’s a new stable and was also wondering the number of FR for this sweet lady is so limited. Anyway, trusted bro and go ahead(since also have promo).

Here the stats as follow:

Looks: Vs photo about 85% accurate and of course, not the prettiest lady around, but look will grow. More of a syt to me.
Body: Yes indeed, what you see from photo, indeed a slim lady in real life(really slim). Like a syt body of a poly girl. Skin tone is healthy tan. Natural A+ boob. Look nice on her petite body.
French: Yeah, she can French. But not those commando type. More like frenching with a gf.
Pussy: Like a sweet young abalone. She actually shaved but some hair grow and pretty pokey when painting her. But doesn’t distract me from it and I have her a good licking and make her cum with some gentle rubbing and fingering into her wet abalone(but please be gentle to her, not too hard).
BBBJ: Not too bad. Can DT with some good licking at my sensitive head too.
FJ: Imagine yourself having sex during your poly time. She gave such a feel. Not rushing into any act. But do it slow with her. Banged her at the mirror with a standing doggy and she can’t stand it and hold my hand from her slim waist to grab her natural boob and want me to squeeze it softly. Make her laid on the bed and spread her leg wide and give her a long and deep thrust into her pussy. Soft moan is out from her as she tried to cover it off. As I turn her side way to thrust her, she couldn’t hold it anymore and give out sexy moan. The sound of it push my ego higher and make me intend to finish it off in this position and she also cum along with me. Nice sweet sex!
GFE: I’ll say, not bad. Try chatting me up. Can see she tried her best as her English not so good but can converse in simple short sentences. Hug me on the bed tightly like your gf after a tiring deed.
RTF: Maybe. Not that she is not good. But due to my work.

Again, thanks bro for recommendation. Please visit this girl before she left our shore. Won’t regret kind. No black face. Tried her very best and effort. Worth the cents spend(maybe even better then some over pricing ladies too).
Old 05-11-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 6
Lockedin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLockedin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=750974

short fr for amy. couldn't resist a late night promo from basil.

she's exactly what you see in the picture. i went for slim with natural bOObs and she's exactly that

she's shy but always smiling and hardworking

does everything you want

our first FJ was mindblowing (for both!)

okt excellent. location fine, it's a hotel but can avoid reception.

recommended the girl and the stable bros

rtf maybe
Old 05-11-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
lotsaluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Clara @ TRL 05112019 early morning

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=751451

OK, so some back story 1st. Did not intend to chiong today, but.. She is a fren of a fren so decided to have some fun anyways

OKT: 10/10 - Top 2 stables in my books atm, fast, seamless process

Location: 7.5/10 - Discreet but shared, small toilet. Otherwise nice and big rooms. Yes I have been have a few times. Bro Ash, please change the towels leaw na kap 555

Face: 9/10 - She has a cfm look, sometimes abit too serious when she does not smile. All that changes once you break the ice with my half fark thai and she does speak pretty decent english. Generally will not reject one lah..

Boobs/Body: 9/10 - Natural big Cs, nice and soft to grab at Not slim nor fat either. I like. Has right amount of meat where there should be 555

BBBJ/Frenching: 8/10 - Decent BBBJ, again, my standards damn farkin high due to previous experiences but she gives decent head. Speaks french fluent enough.

FJ: 10/10 - 10 points for effort. Why? Bcos I was joking with her alot and she became kinda shy when it was time to do the deed. Nevertheless, we went on and on, one of the longest bonks I've had in awhile. Literally both sweating over each other She good na!!

GFE: 9/10 GFE is a also a plus for her. Will cuddle, head on shoulders sleep with you after, ask you thirsty mai, that kinda stuff.

Sidenote: 2nd day when I booked her and price increase leaw. She is hot hot hot, also found out she is pretty booked considering she is new, 1st time in SG. I reckon the price is worth it but YMMV la..

Opinions are purely based on my own experience, so please don't zap if it is different from yours. again YMMV

Happy and safe bonking!!!
Old 05-11-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post

Fon (Seduction68)
Wont mind tapping this ass
Old 05-11-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahJ View Post
THERISINGLUST

BRENDA

First of all, let's talk about the okt Bro ASH: 15/10
For 1st timer, You write like a Pro , buddy.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1