The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-12-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
greatman11 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Name: SOM
Stable: Mansion
Date: 12/12

My brief fr for this syt, she has the brightest sweet smile ive ever seen. Bubbly character, always hugging and frenching me. It was like back to my JC days with my ex gf, lots of exploring, submissive sex. Having sex with her is like bringing back my younger days. Had a great time with her and her gfe is really good. Will rtf very soon. Thanks bro Mansion
Old 14-12-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Zoey from Emmanuelle

Location: Near Area B and discreet, only bad thing is shared bathroom.

OKT: Responsive

Looks: 7/10 WYSIWYG with standard thai tan (Pattaya girl)

Boobs: 7/10 Saggy C due to child birth

Body: 7.5/10 160cm+ with some fats on the tummy

BBBJ: 8/10 Good long and wet suction

FJ:9/10 Accommodating and will move the hips

Massage: 12/10 she gave me coconut oil massage as she used to work as masseuse that provides b2b damn shiok!

Overall: 8/10 Not a bad fk

RTF: Nope will try other girls like Nonggift from the stable hehe
Old 14-12-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 60
sigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigopsspec View Post
Feeling horny over this weekend

So Ask Bro Silk for recommendation
Continue using my trusted stable because heard too many other stable use fake pictures to lure customers

Recommended me a new lady NING
So I just go for it...

First time to this place, and I would like its a very nice place !!! Location discreet and clear instructions by Bro Silk

DingDong
Ning hid behind the door and quickly closed when I entered...
Then I realised she wrapped herself with towel and from the way she talked I guess she just finished shower....
No Make Up Natural Cuteness

went to the room told her I showered already but she still brought me in to clean up my brother once she is done we literally start frenching in the toilet
and we slowly make our way to the bed and frenching at the same time
YES TOTALLY NAKED !!!already steamed when she dropped her towel to wash my birdie....

Her nice rack i guess its B+ boobs nice suckables nipples...
On the bed I spent quite a while frenching licking kissing caressing her...
I turned over and hinted her to service me and she did it as I told
nice catbath she gave me
slowly worked her way down to give me a marvelous BBBJ !!!!!
she Sucked licked varies of speed for at least 10mins ( i requested longer because its Damn shiok) !!!

Took a CD and she started to ride on me... the emotions on her face while riding is MasterCard Priceless... especially when she pull she hair to one side and look at me

I tried to sit up and licked her breast while she rodes... but failed attempt...
2nd try i think she knew what I want, so she sat in my dick into your moist pussy, grinding so I can suck her nipples ( Nice Nips to suck)

Turn her over pumped her In misssionary and there goes 1 round away !!
Guessed she like missionary from the way she arched her body and moaning!!!
Went to washed up together with her.
and went back to bed for a massage ( very good attitude !!!)

Rest a while, ask for a bbbj to wake up my brother and did her In doggy in front of the mirror in the room, then I realised 1st round is a big mistake to do her missionary
her ass is good for doggy with the Piak Piak Paik and her moaning plus looking at the reflection, My 2 round fired off in no time
Took out the CD sprayed my army on her ass and i literally rubbed the sperms with my dick on her ass. She said "Ta Leng" ( bros who understand Thai should know what it meant)

after the deeds done
shower again and Off I go...

Still thinking of the doggy and the kinky thingy after I cummed on her ass while I writing this FR

I asked permission and took her LINE

and her line profile picture looks damn cute 90% also looked like her without make up
or light make up

Great ladies by SilkStockings
Had RTF yesterday same place
Must comment she give a better services and really xxx like Long lost couples
Think 2nd time with her is a lot better
Shiok shiok to Jurong

She going back soon
One of the lady that I will rtf again in Thailand
Hehehe
Old 14-12-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
justforbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seduction68 - Mara

Looks: 9/10 Tanned head turner. Prettier in real life.
Body: 9/10 Cannot find a ounce of fats on her petite slim body. She is a tattoo lovers but her skin still very soft and smooth.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural b, one size bigger would have be perfect. Ultra sensitive and I had a great time feasting on her nice bobbies, erecting those nipples in no time.
French: 8/10 Not her strongest skill set, she is really shy and I needed to turn on my KC power before she loosened up and frenched without much restrictions.
BBBJ: 8/10 Good enough suction and eye contact.
FJ: 9/10 Rode like a wild horse once she started to climax. Drilled her small pussy hard and deep till she cried out siao siao siao haha. Left a patch of her own juice on the bed by the time I was done. Nice!
GFE: 8/10 Shy lady needs warm up. Once done, she is like a little girlfriend. She was kinda scared of the cold so we cuddled hard together, her fingers drawing circles on my chest, throwback to my schooling days.
Old 14-12-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
jellyfam is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Kae from LOVEAFFAIR

Had a session with Kae last night, raining day, so very good to have a warmth sweaty session. Looks milf , but foxy slutty look, welcomed me into the room with a bright smile, sexy lingeries revealing her big boobs, immediately come in grab me by my crotch , started frenching, i bth already, signal her faster go shower together. Shower was sop, with rubba rubba and frenching. dry up and action into bed.

She knelt down and gave me a good 10min bbbj with dt and facefucking, exploded my 1st shot in CIM, licked me up clean.

2nd shot. was a wild session of riding, doggy , cowgirl ending in missionary.

9/10 for session, only downside , need walk from MRT.
Old 14-12-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loso111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NATALEE _ TRL

Smooth Booking Process. Great Location.

Looks : 85% from Pics (Pleasant In Real Person)
Boobs : 34B
Body : 8/10 (Curvy without Fats)
BBBJ : 9/10 (Very Patient)
FJ : 9/10 (Very Real Moans)
GFE : 8.5/10

Massage after 1st Shot and very accomodating with different positions suggested during FJ. Great Experience.
Old 14-12-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Cee from Galaxy

Innitially i had booked a slot yesterday.. but due to a check, my booking was suddenly cancelled by the OKT last minute when i arrived. Weather was even harsher for me as its raining pretty heavily at that time and i m drenched from top to bottom upon reaching the location (quite far for me) and had to u-turn all the way back ;( OKT apologised as its safety for the girls and i was given a slight discount, sufficient enough to cover my travel expenses. Anyways, heres my FR for my run today

Location: Journey to the east. No MRT nearby. Discreet. Rainy location (Bring umbrella, don't be like me)

OKT: Responsive and will get back to you fast. Understanding guy as well?

Looks: 7/10 Early 20s. Slight blemishes but overall still quite pretty with make-up

Boobs: 9/10 Think its C.. Dunno hw to tell.. Shape is nice and not saggy. Not man-made since its soft

Body: 7/10 160cm+ with some belly fats? Maybe not nice to look but nice when you cuddle.

BBBJ: 8/10 Didn't try it for long as i m worried she fall sick. Quite cold and had been raining for the past few days

FJ:7/10 Accommodating at times and will try to sync with you by moving her hips when you thrust. Authentic moans?

GFE: 10/10 Probably 1 of the main highlights/takeaway of the session. Shes pretty friendly and open. Chatted like really long (her English is pretty not bad and you won't face any cold stalemate due to language barriers)

Overall: 7/10 I would say not bad.. Maybe i booked too early and its raining (atmosphere abit not there..)

RTF: She asked me to come back again next time.. Probably will if time permits i guess since December is a busy month. Either way, shes going back in a few days.. so for guys interested, go catch her soon
Old 14-12-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jromi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jewel from SS (4/5)
14/12 10am

Looks: 10/10 cuter than photo, keep giggling and a bit shy
Boobs: 9/10 B cup, all natural
Gfe: 10/10 frenching and kissing, cuddling during break
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10 did quite a few position, not a time watcher, let me finish during second round.

Overall I'm very please with the service and Prompt response/direction from SS bro.
Old 14-12-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
vici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fanny from RL

The good:
Looks: really pretty but thai tanned and some blemishes
Boobs: man made C

The bad:
Service: Pretty much everything diy (bath yourself etc)
Body: fresh scars on boobs and abdomen (might be a turn off for some ppl)

She apologised for bad service. Maybe she's too tired. Overall, pretty lady but bad experience. Ymmv.

Rtf: Nope. Shld have gone for Va instead.
Old 14-12-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Bebe of Dirty Secret

Location - Quite corner in the CBD area

Looks - refer to the GIF image on her thread as that is the closest resemblance. Goody GND look.

Body - Very fair and smooth skin with a couple of ink and a naval piercing

Boobs - slightly enhanced to maybe a C. semi soft. pointy nipps

Pussy - Trimmed and clean. Can paint but resisted finger

French - 5 star DFK

Catbath - also 5 star. she can rotate her tongue as she work from the ear all the way down to the lower calf

BBBJ - handsfree DT can go fast and slow. suck on the nuts too and lots of licking

FJ - fucking her is like JAV her expressions and the moans she gives off. She maintained eye contact as we were doing it and she can ride and grind in various rhythm and pattern. Personally I enjoyed doggy with her as she got a really cute ass to grab. 2nd shot finished in doggy position and as I withdraw her pussy queefed a bit.

GFE - Not really and I think she leans towards more of pro FL as she mentioned she toured HK, Korean, Japan and Malaysia and this is her 1st time to our shore. Been doing this line since the age of 20.

Overall - Bebe is a pro as a FL and she does her job perfectly.

P/S: if you are looking for a good rub, Bebe offers pro massage as well. Strong despite her petite size.
Old 14-12-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Maya from TRL

Look: similar to photos with her wearing black dress. Face not as smooth of photos of course.
Body: fair, not tanned. Smooth. About 1.6m.
Boobs: enhanced C. Not the hard type
French: yes for me
Bbbj: good for me.
Fj: good for me.
Gfe: good too. Can speak simple English. Cuddle during break.

Thanks for the arrangement.
Old 14-12-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
boy88fun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboy88fun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ple from RollyPolly
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=756329

Looks: 9/10 looks really very much like your gnd. Very green.
Body: 9/10 Nice natural big C-D boobs. Big chunky ass to grab. Only thing is big size and bit bah bah.
BJ: 9/10 Nice and sloppy wet with good tongue work on the balls
FJ: 9/10 great for doggy with that round ass and nice moans with frenching here and there
GFE: 9/10 great gfe attentive and good to chat with

Very much untouched new in this line lady. Treat her well and give her some love. She is only here for about 2 weeks. Catch her while you can!
Old 14-12-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

harvyspecter23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=756305

FR for Bomi from Galaxy, 13/12

OKT: Very responsive and accommodating.

Looks: Close to her photos, pretty. Fair smooth skin, Have Japanese JAV feeling

Boobs: B natural and very soft .

French: good amount of frenching. She loves to French she told me

BBBJ: nice bbbj, good suction

GFE: 10/10.
She will treat you like her Boyfriend. Likes to cuddle and kiss. Keeps the conversation going.

RTF: For sure!
Old 14-12-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

lamerpink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first time posting FR, sorry in advance to all brothers if my format is wrong...

Chani from Galaxy68

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=755865

OKT: friendly with quick response and give clear instructions

Location: East side, with large spacious rooms however, toilet situated outside of the room is small and barely fit 2 people.

Looks : close to the 3rd photo with a bit of a thai tan with a nice round ass

Boobs : As im not well verse in size all i can say is that they are natural but not for boob lovers, but this is fine for me

French : had to prompt her for frenching, after which, there was a good amount of frenching for me

Shower : SOP in the shower, however in-between we would make out and she started give me some HJ in the shower which made me hornier.

BBBJ : Awesome BJ, with sufficient suction.

Painting : After the awesome BBBJ i wanted more and decided to ask her for 69. She was clean with no smell. She is very sensitive to painting, while painting her, she squirms easily which was a major turn on for me. The more i painted the more she moaned and squirm, till the point she came.

FJ : the sex was hot, she was very accommodating and hardworking. willing to try and change positions. We did missionary, cowgirl, doggy (this was the best, as she was very sensitive to this and came so much from this).

GFE : GFE was very strong, from the start to the end as she can speak english well. Was hardworking and very accommodating.

RTF : actually I have RTF her already about 2 times. I guess that pretty much sums this up. And each other time i go, the sex gets more and more intense.

To me, though my stint within dome 1 has been only a short 3 months, Chani has been one of my best bonks this year.
Old 14-12-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
happylong is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyjone View Post
Fr for Map from Rollypolly

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10

RTF- Yes when vitamin replenishes
Anyone got more frs on her? Looks like my ex poly gf, Considering between her and zin
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1