The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-12-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Greenscene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Katie, SS, first blood
(Your experience may differ)

Location: 9/10. Central, near public transport at a nice hotel. But not so discrete

Looks:8/10, not bad but definitely not a looker like VA.

Boobs: B cup, still perky, not saggy

Body: 8/10, slim with abit of tummy. But has a nice ass to ram against in doggy.

BBBJ:9/10 not her first time in this line. She knows how to use to her tongue and apply the right amount of auction. I wanted to deepthroat her but she had a tough time.

FJ: 8/10, not as wild as VA from galaxyxscort who gets really into sex. She does what ever you want and takes initiative to stimulate you. Her moans will slowly get louder as you fuck her harder. I had to cover her mouth so that the neighbours don't hear. There's a nice mirror where you can doggy infront of. The mirror is infront of the bed so you can look in the mirror is lotus position also. She did her best to accommodate your request and did not show any black face.

GFE: 9/10, Not shy to talk about her life and will cuddle with you in between shots. Will start playing with your 2ic in the middle of the convo and has a cheeky personality She is a few years older than the given age. (Which is not a new thing).

RTF: Will hold out first to try the next incoming girls.
Old 15-12-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rider0101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF for Cee, Galaxy

Initially wanted to book next week. But kept thinking of her young body and nice boobies.
Arranged for RTF yesterday.

Even better GFE

One thing I loved with her is her abalone. Absolutely nice to eat during 69. She is sensitive down south and when u hit the spot. You can see her small little cherry .
No need KY and wack till explode.

All in, the gals galaxy brings in is to my preferences amongst the other stable( other stable also have good gals. Just the gals from galaxy suit me better)

Peace out !
Old 15-12-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
elfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Katie from SS

Claimed my FOC. 😆

Looks: 9/10 Similar to pic.
Body:9/10 Slim Thai tan.
Boobs:9/10 All natural C cup. Super nice to play with very sensitive nips.
BBBJ: Good. Can DT a bit. But she say don’t really like. So didn’t force.
FJ: 10/10 Clean shaved, wet easily after painting. Manage to made her squirt..🤭 through my massage technique. Finish up my 2 shot fast. Once missionary and once doggie while grabbing her all natural boobs.😍
GFE: 10/10 super good, never see phone. After the squirt she hug me tight.
RTF: Yes. If I have the time next week.

As usual OKT always response fast and chatty..😂
Old 15-12-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
helplessman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

First (Mansion)
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=756652

Looks: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10 nice slim petite body
Boobs: 8/10 big b a nice handful just nice for me
Frenching: yes, wild one
BBBJ: 8/10 bbbj cim with dt, nice good suction
Massage: 8/10 nice strength
GFE: 10/10 very friendly n willing to please
FJ: 9/10 can do multiple positions allows hard bonking

Overall: 8/10, RTF
Old 15-12-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkraid View Post
Are u SERIOUS? If not the same vanessa wang then the stable is bait and switch
Seriously I can’t be sure. It will be incredible if it’s the same Vanessa given the passage of time. I had been wondering about this the whole morning and I looked at the other girls in this stable. (While I was there another girl smiled and me and say hi and she look pretty too. )

One thing that I had now realised is the girl I took look suspiciously like ting in certain angles. I.e if she told me her name is ting I won’t be surprised. If it’s ting I Guess you can call it a bait and switch. Again as I had mentioned the girl was pretty and service was tip top better than recent few bonks I had even amongst the Ang pais.

The thing with bait and switch stable is that they usually switch you with someone uglier and less service oriented. Why would a bait and switch stable switch me with something better?

The other thing that baffles me is that how would she know all the tricks Vanessa known for. I don’t think okt is so thoughtful to train. In the days of laserbabes and pacific babes you can find ladies who know how to cap you with the mouth or want to fuck you in the shower. This level of service haven’t been seen in a while.
Old 15-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Eno (LAX)

it's been quite a while since I last wrote a FR. Well, can't really blame me though cos my last few bonks were either bad or really nothing to shout abt. So I was looking for a gd bonk this time rnd so I zeroed in on Eno frm LAX last Wednesday, given the lower price & her pretty looks. However, unlike almost all of my previous FRs, this ain't exactly a Gd Bonk FR. Hhmm, maybe I shld put it as "Could have been a Gd Bonk" FR OK, to cut the jiao weh short, my ratings are as follows:

Location: Eastern area, quite accessible to nearby MRT stations. Cld hav been shifted to elsewhere I dunno, since I only had her on Wed.
Looks: 8.5/10 I wld say she's abt 70% resemblance to the photo, with maybe abit more minah features. Love her mesmerizing eyes & natural features (Not that common these days given the obsession of plastic jobs for Thai gals these days). Personally, I find that she's chio enuff for me to get a hard on
Body: 7.5/10 Small B cupper in a slim, petit package. Thai tan & has some tats on her back.
Shower: SOP
Frenching: 7/10 Didn't initiate @ the start till we started the deed. Think u have to initiate it.
Painting: Might be allowed cos I didn't try. Cld be a great experience for some Bros, since she's shaved there.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 She's quite gd @ this I wld, asked me @ the start if I like it fast or slow. I'm not totally into BJs so I juz say up to her. Suction was gd, got me hard & throbbing all the way. Even tried to DT me a few times.
FJ: 6/10 B4 I elaborate on this, juz FYI she's a seasoned FL who had travelled regionally for work in this industry, so she knows her craft on how to please a man. When she opened the door for me, she was covered by a towel so I assume she'd juz finished wif a customer. Once in the room she juz took off her towel & laid on the bed. Asked me if I want massage or sex 1st. I said I wanted sex 1st so she brought to the toilet for shower. Back in bed, she started off by licking & sucking on my nips & stroking my shaft, then slowly move South to BBBJ. Got me wet & hard so cap on & she started off with Cowgal. Riding was gd & she's quite tight. After 5-10mins of riding, can feel that she's getting wet down there & I laid her down & bonk her in Missionary. Bonked her slow & fast intermittently with our lips locked & tongue engaged in battle for a gd 15 mins b4 I shot off my 1st load. So far so gd frm here.....until things go down the hill. After like 5 mins of chatting wif her, she then spend the next 25-30 mins on the phone, telling me that she's helping her fren gets hook up for a FL job in Hong Kong (Yup, told u she's a seasoned FL & she seems to hav quitea few kang taos of jobs regionally). N intermittently when she's not on the phone, she's asking how to come back to SG like every few weeks btwn her FL tours to other countries (NB, if I know then I wld most likely be a OKT or agent myself lor!). LOL I mean, I can understand & appreciate abt the BFE thingy & oso respect that FLs are oso humsn beings & that oso has emotional or their domestic needs to be taken care of. But I feel she's abit buay paisay & like taking advantage of my kindness. Juz becos I didn't rant @ her or go hard on her doesn't gives her the right to do her domestic Sh*t @ thr expense of other customer time right? Think the OKT shld warn her abt this & tell her to focus on her job. She kept mentioning to me that she wanna make $$$ here, but I dun think her this kinda work attitude is very helpful to her cause. By the time she finished her sh*t, only left abt 10mins left. She gives a sorry face & apologized that she hadn't gives me a gd time, then bring me to shower & I left.
GFE: 7/10 On the whole, I wld say she's friendly & accomodating. Command of English I wld say is Pri Sch lvl & definitely communicable. Wld hav score higher in this cat if not for her misgiving above.
RTF: Nope, as @ least not for me. Ok, I wld gladly admit that I might hav been unlucky to caught her on a bad day, given the amount of customers (arnd 5-7 per day) she claims she had & the raved reviews she had here. Look, I really dun like to write bad FR for FLs & I very very very rarely do so, cos I know it's not easy for them to be in this line & I hate to ruin their ricebowl. Only reason I'm writing this is that I think she's potentially a GEM & she shld really be more customer focused, & leave her domestic sh*t during her spare times. Maybe Bros who intend to try her or RTF her can advise her on this. Juz my honest opinion & idle bantering, hope I didn't offend anyone.
Old 15-12-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gingerbread85 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had a great tarma session with this 2 ladies, will rate them accordingly,

Cake + Kae (LOVEAFFAIR)

Cake

SYT, curvy figure, high gfe syt, frenches wildly and yearns for wild sex

Kae

Milf slutty look, slim body with nice d cup racks, good massage and willing to please.

It was a great session, as i got a taste of both wild n gfe experience. Thanks bro for the swift and hassle free arrangements. Will rtf them each soon
Old 15-12-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 11
Anthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud of

FR for soda , T003.
Look: She is really my type; those clubbing girl u see on instagram.
Highly service oriented and very professional. High GFE.
BBBJ pro, start with slow licks then deep and long thrusts into her throat without stopping. Blew the first load into her mouth and she just took it with a smile.
FJ: Cowgirl, missionary but the best of all the doggy. With that ass piak piak piak and then release the soldiers. Came for 2 but was already satisfied. Clean up, chat abit and left.
She is not new to this industry, so treat her well!
You will get yours reward back!
Old 15-12-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
SimplyBee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DirtySecret - BEBE - 14/12/2019 - 1700 hrs
Location Type A

Went to visit Dirtysecret again as i find out that they are actually located so near my office. Sneaked off slightly earlier and went for a after work bonk before dinner. Bebe is a fresh looking fair girl who i guess is around early to mid 20ish girl. Boobs enhanced with a bad ass tattoo on one of them. She is overall slim and tummy is flat, but not the athletic level of toned.

I was surprised that she gave me a very cute and excited smile when she opens the door. I wasn't expecting her to look so enthusiastic. Her English is decent enough for basic communication, we had a short conversation before going to shower.

She is quite experienced in the line i think. We had quite a bit of french and did a fantastic catbath before going down to blow me. Bbbj is also very professional. I lost my first shot during this part as i was enjoying it so much. She did Cim for me when i lost the shot.
Start of round 2 i went down to taste her shaved pussy which was so tempting since the start. She moans a lot during the process. I ended up feeling horny again and we did 69 so we can both enjoy at the same time.

Was worried about losing it again, i capped and started to Fj with her. She can do a lot of positions and was hardworking and responsive to synchronize with me. Very nice and tight pussy and the plus point being shaved.
I did my second shot on her boob due to the overwhelming temptation to shoot it on that scorpion.

To summaries my session with Bebe. i think she is easily the top 10 bonk i had this year. She is well experienced in many areas. I can't think of a part where i don't enjoy. I don't feel any commercial feelings with her. So GFE is pretty high too. She french well too. I have the urge to rtf first before i rtf Mayra. Think i will go for her first before trying out other fishes in the sea of dome 1.
Old 15-12-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
jellyfam is stuck in moderation for some time to come

RTF fr for Far from Rollypolly

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=755973

Heard from her shes quite sad because her customers dropped because of new influx of girls, so here i am to help her with a fr, still as good as usual, rate her as my top 3 bonks of the year. Shes got that look that i always looked for, and her service is always top notched. P.S she did frenching for me, and always willing to please.

Located at central, big spacious hotel, this time we did a lot from shower action to bed, and was fucking her all around the room from coffee table, to the wide windows, back to bed and to the sofa. All in all, a wild babe that will satisfy .
Old 15-12-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Tarma for Jewel and Ning from Silk Stock (1/5)

OKT: easy arrangement and responsive.

Now on the 2 ladies.

Jewel
Face (7/10) : a bit older than photo. But still pretty. The looks will grow when u see longer.
Body and boobs (8/10) : love her sexy body with some tattoo.
Shower (8/10): by right I was expecting Ning to help me. But Jewel so friendly that she took initiative to help me
Cat Bath and BBBJ (8/10): this lady is specialize in this type of torturing to guy haha. I love it.
Fuck (9/10) : her pussy is very tight. I mistook her that she is virgin haha. Fuck for her quite long time to torture her and come inside.
Gfe (9/10) : friendly and chatty plus very service oriented

Ning
Face (9/10) : prettier than Jewel IMO
Body and boobs (8/10): both her body and Jewel is comparable
Shower (0/10) : she don't really like to shower together
Cat Bath and BBBJ (6/10) : Comparing to Jewel, her service skill is lower.
Fuck (7/10) : pussy is ok. But not as tight as Jewel. But I still torture her due to her sexy face hehe.
Gfe (5/10) : her english totally cannot make it. So everything ask Jewel to understand what I want.
Old 15-12-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Leilou5034 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=755588

FR for Fah @ mansion

Face(6/10): 60% match
Body and boobs (7/10): Nice cleavage but pussy not shaved.
Shower(5/10): keep ppc my kkb then so fast shot already.
Fuck(0/10): no chance to fuck.. really i swear go there shower and ppc don't even give chance to fuck. didn't even get to finger her also..
Gfe(2/10): English cmi, shouldn't come here work. Also never attempt to seduce

TBH not worth to try if u're virgin. Never had a chance to fuck. Basically the whole process last about 20 minutes. Her talking also not gentle one. Time watcher + keep using phone. Don't know how to entertain also. Overall got sex like no sex

Last edited by Leilou5034; 15-12-2019 at 06:24 PM.
Old 15-12-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=754887

ALICIA TRL
Slot on 10/11/2019
Claimed my 2nd free bonk

Face> Exactly like posted photo.
SYT confirm.20 years old.Conside chio.

Skin Tone > consider fair for a thai

boobs > man made big B cup but still soft to press with nice light brown nips.

Body > Slim type with big ass.No much fat.SYT tight body.

French > Can do but not passionate.
Cos can sense she don't like it.

BBBJ > Not bad for a SYT

Painting / Fingering > Both done.She is not shave.
But eat her till i song song.
Not that tight.Pussy might be a bit over millage.

FJ > 1st shot FJ as usual diid all my stunts.
2nd shot ask for AJ and she will lube many KY for your easy entry.
Her asshole is tight even with much KY.
Doggie her till i cummed
10 times better than her sightly loosely pussy hole.

Young SYT with AJ.
Girl can speak English.
Seasonal commercial type FL.

Location as usual.
OKT response is good.

ejazz

Last edited by ejazz; 15-12-2019 at 09:21 PM.
Old 15-12-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Dirty Secret > MAYRA

Claimed my first free bonk from TRL lucky draw but OKT change to this girl.
Slot on 07/12/2019

Face > Almost the same like posted picture.
Quite nice looking.Mid 20s lady.

Skin Tone > Slight tan for a thai.

Boobs > Big man make C cup with very nice BIG erected nipples.
Some how I love to lick and suck her nips cos her nips quite "3D" feel.

Body > Not that slim ,curvy kind but not fat.
Short around 155cm.Meaty ass.
Consider ok body.
Same like above photo.

French > Can do but not that passionate.

BBBJ > Quite good.But cannot deep throat.

Painting/Fingering > Both done.
Fingering only on the outside.
Not shave but i still eat her like hell and she also moan like hell.

FJ > Did 2 nice FJ shot.
Leg not that flexible.
Usual missionary /sideway / doggie all can be done.
Finally position put her at the edge of the bed while i stand on the floor.
Push her both leg toward her shoulder and fucking deep thrust her furiously till i cum.Sibeh SONG!

Lady can speak some English.
Nice friendly / Good attitude.

Location at hotel somewhere where you might not want people to see you.

ejazz
Old 15-12-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
ProZoom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TING
Sweet, cute and friendly.

Face: Look about 80% like the photo.
Body: Small to average body size, nice and cute looking boobs, matches her body well.
French: She does moderate level of frenching.
Gfe: High, no signs of sop feeling.
Shower: Normal but slightly playful.
Bbbj: Her oral skills are above average with lots of tongue action.
Painting: Responds well with lots of moanings.
FJ: Flexible with many position and very horny type

Conclusion of session:
My time with Ting, she is above average standard. Very proactive session and very engaging. She is like a gf during the session. Recommended!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1