The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-12-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Winston801 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Basil Leave
Newy

Location is discreet! Look more fair in real life and skin complexion is good too
! Look wise, cute and innocent!
Yes she is green, but willing to please!
She doesn’t know much English too !
She’s quite tight too
Overall, if you’re looking for someone cute,innocent and green in this line but willing to please, she’s the one!
Old 30-12-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
Noneedforaname has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR Mini - Emmanuelle

Don't see many FR for this stable so thought I'd show it some love.

Had a session with Mini today and I'm glad I did.

She looks just like the pictures and is just my type. Nice boobs and a little meat in all the right places.

Her English isn't the best and needed Google translate in some instances but the body language was enough to drive me wild.

Great blowjob and she paid attention to everything.

I will definitely RTF if I get the chance.

The only downside is the facilities. It is shared, dark, with a shared shower near the front door. I can't fault her for that!!!

Hopefully this helps and she doesn't get too busy that I can't get another spot.
Old 30-12-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mew from Basil Leaves

Hotel at central
Brought my own towel, cos hotel mostly only have two towels

tall, thai tan girl, not as fair as ad
beautiful face
man made C boobs, quite soft and sensitive nipples (will moan when lick on it)

french is good quite intense
her english is above average so comms is not a problem

bbbj was good, felt a bit of teeth
she licked the whole of my dick not using going for bbbj
sucked my balls on intervals while bbbj (i prefer licking my balls then sucking cos will feel a bit pain on the balls)

fingered her, easily wet and sensitive pussy
trimmed pussy, not shaved
fj was good
Old 30-12-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

Pop of SiamDevil

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=757653

OKT average reply speed. Reach location MIA for like 10 mins then reply and wait until almost exact timing then can go up. Maybe cos girl overslept.

Location: One of the worst location I’ve been to. Treacherous stairs. Rooms quite run-down. Toilet barely fits 2. Kitchen not much ventilation. Her room air con not working, I think. But got fan. Bed like also quite dirty.

Pop: Resemblance photos 80%, can recognise. But face not that sharp. Quite chubby (typical video filter). No braces. Age is 21, just pass birthday. Can barely understand and speak English. Had her phone already prepared for Google. Skin is quite fair. She doesn’t even remember her own age lol. Student back in Thailand.

Body: Natural small A, a bit saggy, tiny nip. Fats here and there and of cos tummy fats. 1 tattoo as seen from video. Butt average. Mother of 1.

Shower: Yea of cos SOP. Shared bathroom. 2 cubicles. So damn small. No hot water. Water slow. Her room to the shower is quite far.

Cathbath: Excels at this. Tongue movement like crazy. Licks everywhere. Will leave lipsticks and hickey so be careful.

BJ: Another point she excels at. Can go for long without complains. Fast and furious with lots of saliva. Will suck the balls. Gives eye contacts but her hair always blocking.

French/Kiss: Skipped. Not my type.

Fingering/Painting: Bald shaved pussy. Only allowed clit fingering. Easily wet and easy to make her cum. Skipped painting.

FJ: Almost F her brains out lol. When first put in she will let out those moans. Can take a hard pounding and can see her cum. Cowgirl quite expert. Doggy her quite hard and no complains. Can skip KY but maybe too big for her. Let out loud and natural moans. Pussy not that tight, but still low mileage. so will easily cum.

CIM/COF: Nope. She doesn’t even like so why would it be on the menu. End up shoot on her stomach.

GFE: Average. Gave massage during break. TCSS with her using translator. Use phone once in a while. She kept mention she have a girlfriend and boyfriend or something, so don’t bother with KC.

The negative: The location and not my type.

Overall would only recommend for catbath and BJ. Otherwise can skip.

Saw Ivy in the same house. Look like those typical Thai MILF. Thai tanned and like 90% to photo/videos.

With this batch of girls and price might as well just go to GL already.

Queue:

2nd round to up:
Havanna Slicks, WankJanice, CLouboutin, Swagelock, topcook1, 222nge, sc slayer, kim-seng-heng, biostar

Last edited by miffed; 30-12-2019 at 08:31 PM.
Old 30-12-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bethakeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Debby Affection Lodge

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=757753

Pretty lady like photos
Medium build with fair skin
Cheerful and friendly, high Gfe
Milk Bigger than 34B for sure
French can for me. Can't be sure all can
BBBJ Good and exceeds my expectation
Painting yes. Tight and juicy.
Fuckable in all sorts of position.

Downside:
No special things like CIM.

Recommended for:
  1. GFE lovers
  2. French lovers
  3. Boob lovers
  4. Fairskin lovers

Next Target: MIRA

Managed to get a sneak preview of Mira when walking to the toilet during my session with Debby. HOT AS FUCK MAN! Easily can feel the blood all rushing to my dick head even though i just finish the first shot with Debby.
I was caught staring at Mira by Debby and she asked: Want try mai?
Old 30-12-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mona @ 6pm today

I just had one of the most exciting day ever. Msg OKT, managed to get 6pm slot, was told location of hotel at G area.

Proceeded there, truth be told, I’ve been to the hotel a couple of times. Was instructed by OKT to go by the backdoor, which I have often done it so that the receptionist won’t spot or stop you.

Unfortunately this time, by some sheer bad luck, as I went from the back door and about to press the lift, the reception guy called me. I ignore for a while and he kept calling “Excuse me Sir” a few times and so I had to go to the front desk. I just acted cool and he asked me whether I am a guest hotel.

At this point, I just told him the truth and the receptionist (Chinese guy) told me that I cannot go up the hotel. So I told him that I had brought food for my friend and wanted to catch up a little. He advised me to get my friend to come down, even apologising and kindly told me I can wait at the seat area. Good thing that I bought food for Mona as I text the OKT about the situation.

He advised me to bring Mona and transit at the nearby Hotel 81 instead. I was quite reluctant about this idea, because you have to produce your IC and the girl has to bring her passport as well. This is like the old times whereby you got to transit in hotel first before the girl would come to your room as you waited patiently. Lol.

Anyway, I told OKT to get Mona to come down since I had brought her food, and I didn’t just want to leave because it would be so suspicious. Good enough, Mona came down, and I greeted her with the packed food I’m holding as if I had known her for long time. It was so funny because she smiled back and reciprocate as if she knew me as well like old time friends. PS - This is the first time I ever met Mona, and it was so cool and exciting.

As the receptionist was busy handling another customer, thank goodness, I told Mona to bring me up to her room. We were giggling like kids as I told her about the incident. We kept laughing and she told me that I am very lucky. And I texted the OKT, he also told me that I am such a lucky bastard because once you get stop, the hotel won’t let you go up to the room.

Anyway, Mona told me today will be her last day. We had a good time fucking! She blow me from the moment I enter the toilet, which was quite small, and onto the bed. She is the master of BBBJ. I only did managed 1 shot given my time was wasted due to this small incident. I left early though at 7pm but still managed to get a good conversion with her.

Impt* - To all bros who going for Mona later, just to warn you to be careful. The receptionist is very attentive. Anyway, I told OKT that I went out from the staircase door, screenshot the pic and send to him.

Negative thing is that there is a laundry cage blocking the back entrance (staircase door) and you might need to squeeze if OKT suggest that you go from that entrance instead. The back entrance is beside the toilet, which I didn’t know existed before. Also, finding this back entrance rather than the usual back door of the hotel, might be difficult for you if you have not been to the hotel before.

Positive thing - You are less likely to be spotted and called by the receptionist because you are outside of the hotel reception premises.

Good luck to all bros. I’m just giving you a heads-up from my exciting and nerve-racking encounter. Hope you guys will be as lucky as me. Ciao...
Old 30-12-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Geekydork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Katie - TRL

Bros, if looking for hyper talkative and engaging girlfriend experience, cuddle and make out with good looks look no further!

Location: A bit busy but before/after can enjoy chicks can feast on some chicken rice.
Looks: 8/10 Grows on you, especially when she smile, so make her laugh!
Body: 8/10 Meat in right places, no complain.
Fj: Able to accommodate all positions, her legs damn long so can try some kinky positions heh.

OKT instructions clear but you all know liao, solid facilitation!

She was a bartender and can speak good fluent German and English. Very cheerful and service with no complaints, absolutely a gem, don't miss!
Old 30-12-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Silkyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Book Mew from Basil, 3:15pm slot.

OKT is fast and efficient 10/10
Loc is central, big hotel, can easily go up without being spotted. Just follow OKT instructions.

Lady is slightly tan, but pretty to me. 9/10. Boobs are man-made C but soft and nice to squeeze. Perfect for her body.
She is not slim, nice curvy figure which I like.10/10

She is not shaved though but I don't mind. Her BBBJ is very good, 9/10 with DT. She told me she can't take CIM as she just finished eating...

Anyway, FJ was incredible. Multiple position. She moans alot. You need to be gentle with her. She can't take heavy pounding today as he told me she a customer book her overnight on her first day! Wow!!

Anyway, I brought a vibrator toy to make her feel shiok. At first she was reluctant but then she began to enjoy. Finished her off in missionary style.

Before the 2nd shot, we talk for a while. Managed to get info about her overnight customer as she was sharing about that experience. Apparently, the guy wanted to book her overnight again, she was showing me her line msg, I saw the guy alias name to be KC.

How ironic, someone whose alias is KC already kena KCed by this lady. Hahaha..

Anyway, back to 2nd session. She started to play with my 2IC. I got up and suck her beautiful tits, rubbing her pussy. As I got hard, she told me she wanted to have the vibrator toy. How ironic!! First she was reluctant and now she wants it badly.

So I fuck her hard this time round as she play the vibrator onto her clit. It was so satisfying hearing her moan loudly, and I waited for her to finish first before I submit in the doggy position. I can still vividly remember when she shouted 'I fucking finished' as she let go of the vibrator toy. Just wow!

Overall, great bonk! 10/10. Will definitely RTF as she promise me that she will CIM the next time I visit her... Lol.
Old 30-12-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Brazerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Rena @ DS
Looks : 8/10 same as pic post but slimmer IRL.
body: 8/10 slim and tall leggy, smooth body. Nice...
boobs: 9/10 Nice B which I like will score high for me for natural.
Kiss: 7/10 Can kiss but don't french kiss. if she can do french kiss, it will be very good and will give a high score for her.
BBBj: 8/10 nice sucking and licking
Painting / fingering: 9/10 Shaved, Nice to lick and see that she enjoys. Can also finger and get wet easily. she will hold her bb and grab the bed ...
Fj: 8/10: can do many positions. she tries to make me come twice, but first shot I have it too long with foreplay and try to have 2nd shot but don't have enough time.
Shower: 8/10 will shower with u three times, can roaming with her in the bathroom.
Gfe: 8.5/10 Willing to please, very hardworking, only can speak a little English.
RTF: Maybe, because I saw Luna and Mayra wish to try them first. hahaha...
Old 30-12-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
ProZoom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=758418

Anyone tried this KIKI already can share please?

I see her photo my below wanna "Ki" already. But need store power first na.
Old 30-12-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
protege8184 is Cool - loads of Potential

Humble FR for Yu of Galaxy
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=757870

Looks: 9/10 looks like SG Ah Lian
Boobs: 7/10
Body: 8/10
GFE: 10/10... fast to attack once you lie down!
BBBJ: 10/10... never let it go once started
FJ: 9/10... speechless... when she's high she will "scratch" your arms

Overall, superb experience and good for RTF
Old 30-12-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
andr3w deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

short FR for Mew @ Basil Leave

OKT fast and friendly as usual.
Location central, not very near mrt but still easily accessible via other public transport. 8/10

Looks 8/10, the usual thai tan.
Boobs 7/10 enhanced but with visible scars
French 7/10 was ok, not the best.
BBBJ 9/10 great sucking skills and deep throats
FJ 8/10 she enjoys ridding

Overall is good.
Old 30-12-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -154 / Power: 0
orionwarrior orionwarrior
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR Gina from RP on 30 Dec

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=725485
OKT: 10/10 Fast reply and last minute slot in
Face: 7/10. Filter a bit over kill. But real person won't reject
Body: 6/10 quite a bit of baby fats.
Boobs: 8/10. Man made rack. Nice for boob lovers.
Painting: 9/10. Clean shaven and nice to lick. No smell.
French: Speaks quite well
BBBJ: 7/10. Normal, had better.
FJ: 8/10. First shot given to doggy. Baby fats come in nice for this. Second shot she ride me all the way.

Minus: She does not do CIM even though advertised.

RTF: maybe.
Old 31-12-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
alvin9112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for mew from bassil leave

Exactly look the same as photo posted above.
After looking at the video posted at Telegram, immediately ask okt bro on the available slot.

The location is quite central.

After reach the location, get sms from okt bro immediately go up to her room.
When open door, I can see a high quality beautiful model wearing sexy lingerie smiling at me. She look definitely like the high class looking model that you can only find in gentlemen club ‘the pimp’. You will definitely would want to spend overnight with her. In fact, there is bro who already booked her for the first night she came to sg. Imagine you can spend whole night with this beautiful young lady.

To keep it short. Stat as below:
Look: 10/10
French: 10/10 seldom see a beautiful girl willing to French you like a Long lost lover. Actually she ask what I like, I say kissing while doing missionary.
Bbbj: 10/10 imagine a beautiful model blowing ur dick while looking at you, slow and sensual as requested by me.
Fj:I tried various positions with hers. Quite enjoyable when u see her on TOP of u with her Long hair.
Gfe: strong KC.
Rtf: definitely will visit her again before she leaving. Think she only stay here for two weeks.
Old 31-12-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Short FR for Mona @ Sex Amazon

Is a return for me and we got good chemistry. Session was 10/10. I think she enjoyed as well. Room is small and noisy but OKT fast and friendly. Worth my time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1