The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-01-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Kiwi of Pink Lady

New Year, so decided to try out new stable. Main targets couldnt fit my timing and okt recommended Kiwi. Decided to take the leap and book.

Location: Location: Theres a bustop along the street and drivers can park either at the location itself or nearby open car-parks.

Body and Looks: C cup boobs soft and can fondle. Her looks can just see the post by stable, very close to the GIF. Body wise, is slightly chubby so those that like skinny syt prob wont enjoy the session but to me ok. Ass was great for doggy and she she's untrimmed but its not a forest.

Frenching: Dosent initiate, but when i probe her mouth with my tounge, greedily sucked it in and can tounge fight.

Foreplay: The usual catbath combo of nips to groin.

BBJ: More like a gf that not so experienced with bj. But sensual enough.

FJ: Moans were great and was tight. When she gets high, shell try to block her moans with the back of her hand, which i found cute. When Missionary and held on her hands, she would bite her lower lip like in the gif of her post.

GFE: Takes care of you like how a shy gf would.

It was an ok bonk to start the year. Feels like a GF that is new to sex but wants to please you. Not my cup of tea though, so probably would not rtf. This is more for the guys who like new GF feeling and good service.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish

Last edited by HilfanSgx; 11-01-2020 at 09:36 PM. Reason: End remarks edit.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

FR - Beer @ Affection Lodge

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=759512

Just had a session with Beer. Wasn't really my first choice but the others that I was targeting didn't had the appropriate timing. So contacted Bro AL and checked in for Beer. NO REGRETS!

Body: Beer is fair. Not skinny and not bah bah. To me, she was the perfect shape. When she opened the door, she was dressed in a translucent nighty. Below a live photo that I took since I liked it so much. I may not be in the best photographer but trust me, she is one fine lady.

Boobs: Big and enhanced. Loved those eraser nipples. I was sucking, licking and playing with them all night. She moaned every time I played with them. Can see that those are her sensitive spot.

BBBJ: Not too bad. Started in the shower. Beer has braces but not an issue at all. I didn't do CIM time because wanted to fuck her so badly.

FJ: SUPER SHIOK! But we started out slowly first. She saw my fully erect dick and said "slowly na". So started with missionary, slowly penetrating inch after inch. I once went in too deep and gave her a big shock; she she was kind enough and laughed it off after I apologized.

After warming her up more, we switched to cowgirl. Can see that this is her favourite position. Beer went on to grind for a good 10 mins as sweat started to trickle down her back and chest. Help to wipe it off as I went to attack those luscious boobs and lips.

We went on for 15 more minute before I unloaded one of the biggest shot I had. Filled the entire condom. Sex with Beer was that good.

Comms: Beer can speak very good English. But we were mixing Thai and English 50-50 and we could understand each other very well. This girl is also very ting tong and light hearted. But becareful of her KC power. Sibeh High. She loved my perfume so much that she wanted to just hug me and smell my neck and chest as we talked about everything under the sun.

I almost wanted to text Bro AL to book for overnight but I already drained all my sperm in that 2 shots.

RTF: WITHOUT A DOUBT! Beer ticked on all my criteria. Think just her 3rd day here, so bros can still have a go.

Thanks to Affection Lodge for making the arrangements as well. I like the location too. New and clean.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 9
bbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Late FR for Lucky from Seduction

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=757812

Was wondering if I should post a FR for my session with Lucky given that I was literally her second last customer, but decided to in case she returns, and if she does she and the OKT definitely deserve a solid FR. Details below:

OKT: Fast, responsive, gives clear and generally fuss-free instructions. Exhibits everything you would ask for in a good OKT, plus sounds friendly over Whatsapp to boot

Location: Central and very convenient. 5min walk from a MRT. Surroundings are discreet enough (at least at the time that I went), but all in all nothing to worry about for those who are especially paranoid

Venue: Comfortable. Gotta walk up a flight of stairs to get to. Inside, place is clean, spacious, well lit, good facilities (shower, room, air con, etc.)

Looks: Again, no rating here but I would say high % match to the photos overall (so rate for yourself). Over time more photos have been posted, but as a gauge closest to the tiktok video with christmas suit in the link. Overall, pretty (probably prettier than most of the photos actually cos those look super airbrushed, at least in real life she's naturally pretty)

Body (at least 8/10): Major plus points for being slim (might be skinny even to some), SUPER FAIR, SUPER SMOOTH, solid set of natural breasts (A or B i dont really care you get the point)

Shower: Pretty standard stuff, again i dont ask for much here and have nothing to complain. I would say slightly above average sesh cos of her personality (see below)

BBBJ: She didnt go too long here, but in the short amount of time, it was solid enough. Tries her best and I give her credit for it (again see attitude below)

Pussy/painting/FJ (at least 9/10): Trimmed. FKING TIGHT. Odourless. Deserves top of the range rating. Painted her till she came. Proceeded to mount her in missionary, started with a slow fk and then sped up till we came. Audio along the way was top notch. As several bros mentioned earlier, hers is the soft sensual moans, so would advice to fk her accordingly to get the best result (don't be ragdolling her if you know what i mean)

GFE/Attitude (9/10): Highlight of the session for me. Before my session I had obviously read about other bros' differing experiences, so here's my take: if you treat her right, she is a fking nice and well-intentioned, high service attitude girl. Some might mistake her for being aloof and disinterested, but it's more harmless apprehension. She definitely puts in the effort to ensure you're well-served, so if you would just act like a decent human being, her well-meaning, even quirky personality will come through. Thoroughly enjoyed talking and bantering with her, and even though she was fk-ass tired, still wanted to make sure I got my 2nd shot if I wanted (no I was too tired)

RTF: One of those "quality-guaranteed" choices in my books. Cant go wrong if i decide to
Old 11-01-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 13
sundowner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysundowner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Jane from RL

- OKT was prompt and conscise
- SOP shower but treats u well and always smily
- Jane not an SYT and not a full-blown milf yet
- meaty at the right places kind of body
- nice proportionate enhanced boobs
- nice, ample ass for doggie
- she loves cowgirl and to take charge
- good massage in between shots
- great GFE and engagement throughout session
- got what i came for and i recommend Jane thoroughly
- worth the damage + tips for this wonderful lady

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=759073
Old 12-01-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 6
Philip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=759114

Olive Pink Lady

OKT: steady, instruction clear

Look: No surprised, look exactly from the photo

Frenching: French non stop and might lose track of the timing

Bbbj: Like other FR, tips to bottom all fully covered. Can cim

Fj: Hardworking, soft moan. Doggy is a must with her ass

English no issue so can chat after shot
Old 12-01-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
robin21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=755835

Wanted to book orange but her time can't match.. So took June for a quick 60min slot

After reading previous bros saying her gfe 10/10 is really true.. Easily break the ice with her good English.. Can really joke along.

Frenching is great and slowly went down attack my nips and to my 2ic..wow is the word when she blow me!!! The suction with the wet feeling is fantastic.. Now I really understand what other bros mean by high to the sky..

Cap me and started riding me.. Can see she is a horny kind.. With clean shaved pussy and easily wet.. No need ky for lubing.. After awhile flip her over for missionary.. Grab both her arms and bonk her fast and hard.. She really enjoys sex.. When I gonna cum.. Pull off the cap and told her to open her mouth wide.. Shot all my angry armies into her mouth.. Damn feel bro..
Old 12-01-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

bbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 1 - FR for Joyful from TheRisingLust. Fking solid sesh. Details below:

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=759782

OKT: 2nd time booking with bro Ash, fast and responsive as per previous. Gives clear and fuss free instructions

Location: In the east. Fancy but quiet neighbourhood (my type). Not close to a MRT, but super convenient if you're coming by taxi

Venue: Place fits right in with the surroundings, ie classy, well kept place. Requires a little memory/coordination to get to the unit, and once it, place is again clean, spacious, with good facilities

Looks: High percentage match. If the photos are a 10, she's probably at min an 8. Cat-like eyes, sharp chin with fking straight teeth, very pretty milf. Got what I was hoping for

Body (at least 8/10): Fking solid body just bang on for a milf. That means dont be expecting a supermodel or skinny/slim/tall, you'll be getting meat but at the right places and in the right amount. Sexy, Taut. Enhanced breasts but perfect size (B), not too hard but sexy well shaped nipples. She wore this short tight clubber dress, if we were in a club I would be right up there grinding against that body all night.

Attitude/GFE (at least 8/10): Rating this right up front cos this was key to the whole sesh. We clearly clicked quite fast based on mutual physical attraction. Sexual chemistry manifested itself firstly in the ease in our banter, and would later naturally lead to pretty intense physical outcomes

Shower (9/10): Because of the above, shower was more interesting than usual and therefore earns a rating here. Started with the standard soaping, but this time round I decided to reciprocate too. Her reflex action was to deny the need for me to but that resistance fell away pretty quickly. The physical groping built and eventually popped the tension bubble and we ended up making out in the shower

Frenching (9/10): Given the build up, she was obviously really into it and therefore the high rating. Dont get me wrong, this doesnt just happen, put in the effort to push the right buttons and you'll get the right result. Normally I would be rating the BBBJ here, but I really got into the passion of the make out and moved straight on to...

Rubbing / Painting (9/10): Like a symphony. In the sense that her moans, her breathless pants, her body squirms were the conductor and my nipple licks, my fingers the instruments. Eventually made my way down to her pussy and rubbed it till she lost it. Then followed up by mounting her and going down on her. Pussy is trimmed and fking tasty. Again, her moans and squirms kept me going and i licked her silly (she lost track of where she was after i was done)

Part 2 continued...
Old 12-01-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Part 2 - FR for Joyful from TheRising Lust

FJ (at least a 9/10): Probably one of the fastest cap on Ive seen (no wasting time figuring out which end and rolling it down), she basically put it on like a sock. Teased her more by rubbing my head on the outside till she was begging for it before penetrating. Just watching/hearing her moan, pant, and squirm was seriously a sight to be hold. Just straight up, passionate sex

GFE (9/10): High rating here, though again, this has gotta be earned/worked for. Given our chemistry, the sex and the post-sex really felt like being with a lover. No surprises, we had a good time bantering with each other too

Overall (10/10): She earns a 10/10 that overrides all sub-ratings, simply for making me want and complete a 2nd shot. Putting this under overall because in order for this to happen, a combination of all of the above happening at a near 9 or 10 level is required. And she did it.

RTF: Needless to say, a gem. Firmly in the "quality-guaranteed" ranks, and has very much earned herself a return if time permits and schedules permit

Would just end this FR off by highlighting, a big part of the experience above is also due to my chemistry/effort with her. This obviously differs from person to person but if the same can be achieved, Im pretty sure the result would be the same. Enjoy
Old 12-01-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 12
iwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Debut visit to Basil Leaves

I was quite reserved to try out new stable as my last 2 bonking experiences were sort of unsatisfactory due to actual had over do on photo editing.

Gem: Dena

I know nowadays it is challenging for stables to maintain the quality of their girls, however IMHO provide video would be eliminate most of the appearance worried which make me consider Bro BL after quite a while of communication on queries of my concern.

I may not provide all the bros concern stats but just my checklist for your reference if you find it helpful.

Face: close to 100% from video, very chio with 1.7m height
Boob: natural c cup, with very sensitive nipples. Just very handful.
BBBJ: quite good skill, above average
French: like gf long time no fuck
FJ: very accommodative, various positions wo any unwillingness
GFE: super strong GFE, gf and strong KC effect. Fascinating. Ymmv, depends on chemistry.
Attitude: very cheerful personality with hardworking, out to please.
RTF: absolutely yes, already inquire OVN.

Lastly credit to Bro BS for make this happened. As I was made booking for her for 730pm slot on noon time, however in the afternoon another stable text me to inform that his service location has changed to my neighbourhood. Luckily I still stick to my booking and my insistance pay off.
Old 12-01-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Natan123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Rena from DS

Okt: fast and prompt

Room: quite aged

Face: 8/10 got discount and that thai tan colour

Body: 8/10 skinny bod, prefer slim build

Boobs: 8/10 not for boob lover, A naturals, still fun to play with tho

Kiss/french: 8/10 a bit here and there

Bbbj: 9/10 hardworking, but spoiled by other girls techniques already haha

Fj: 7/10 pussy good, but the bed like standing on its last leg, hard to get comfortable
Old 12-01-2020, 02:44 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Peach Slut Dungeon 12/1 @ 0030am

Location: Dont know how to describe it except its a place for the brave hearted lol.
Room: Simple with the necessary facilities.
Shower room: Barely fit the 2 of us.
These are honestly the not so good.

Back to the goodies:

Peach is a 20yo from Pattaya who speak English better than 95% of siam bu I know or meet or bonk. Schools taught her. I was her 3rd customer for her first day here.

Looks: I met her she was wearing the one piece leopard top (see above). Her face is porcelain smooth and I mean porcelain smooth. She is a rare instance of meeting a FL who looks way better than advertised, of course being from Pattaya, she has a slight tan. Other than that, I think she easily qualifies as a photo shoot model with her face. She is that pretty.

Body: Slender body, slender legs, slender arms with so many tattoos I gave up counting. Make no mistake, her body is the effervescence of youth. I dont think she even need to work out to achieve it. Luckily her ass is not slender too lol.

Boobs: 34B it is maybe slightly softer. Soft and I had a nice time squeezing them and enjoying sucking on her small nipples. Every little suckle and flick of her nipples, she moaned. They fit her perfectly. BUT BOOBS LOVERS MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER.

Pussy: It is tight and super duper wet from just rubbing the exterior, one finger went gently, it came out coated with warm pussy juices. Yup, she got aroused very very easily. She doesnt like to be fingered hard so please go gentle on her young vagina, when she got high, she herself held my hand to direct where to rabah her and turbo her a bit. She can probably squirt she has the juice quantity aplenty.
The bad, she is untrimmed, told her get a shaver or pluck them all off.

Frenching: Started okay then she got slightly reluctant when I upped the stakes by going ballistic and started to avoid, luckily i cajoled her back into it. School girl like frenching, I got to lead but give chance, she is young and lol she too pretty for me to feel upset or angry.

BBBJ: She almost made me CIM. Face is a plus, suction is another and I dont know what the hell happened but it really really felt different but good. Not easy to tahan when a pretty syt goes down on me like that.

FJ: I did most of the work, she is 20yo or so she claims, I didnt expect a porn star and didnt get one. I fucked her like how a JC girl should be fucked, slow and gentle to admire her expressions and her girlish moans at every single thrust. I held and control the speed to ensure my cock went in and out of her pussy as many times as it could withhold before ejaculating. I opt out of the 2nd shot to chit chat with her and roam her body tenderly and surprise, surprise, enjoy her rather strong massage.

GFE: Like I mentioned she speaks well, first time ever, my half fuck thai did not come in use. Peach is extremely sweet but matured thinking within a young body, she does cuddles but give her time to warm up, she is all about "feel"

In a nutshell, she is a natural beauty, I think most will agree later if they try her, she is definitely unpolished that is also a fact.
Take it as a opportunity to wind back the clock and imagine you finally get the chance to bonk the prettiest dream JC gal, Peach will fit that bill to perfection. Her physical assets are all of low low mileage.
$150 might sound high for this experience but then again, if the juice is worth the squeeze, squeeze it, its not everyday such a young beauty comes to our little red dot

Happy bonking na

Last edited by KOC88; 12-01-2020 at 03:33 AM.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RoaringPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Realised that recently there's more choices of girls, and more syt girls who are my cup of tea. Was looking at a few girls - Tang (LoveAffair), Peach (Slutdungeon), Lilith (TRL), Jumi (RP). If any bros have frs for these girls, that will be great!

Tried to go with Tang but heard from OKT she's not available anymore (?), Peach's timing couldn't match, so went with my 3rd choice Lilith. Booking process was fast and smooth.

Lilith (TRL)
Looks: Might have to take a 20% minus from the photos. Still looks pretty (8/10 for me), just that a little different and can see the age in her, probably late 20s? Not very sure about this cos didn't ask.
Body: Petite, thai tanned skin and not fair as photos. Around 155cm tall.
Boobs: Firm enhanced B
FK: Yes
FJ & BJ: Started with catbathing from my thighs to my balls and up to my chest. She continued working on BJ and the deed was done in missionary for first shot. In between shots, cuddled and chitchatted. Cowgirl and doggy, and finally handjob for second shot.
GFE: Quite ok, nothing to complain about
Overall: Decent experience
Old 12-01-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=755835

The bros are right. June is a real gem. The only gal i ever met who really cares about you. Non of the commercial feel. GFE is through the roof! She looks way better than this photo does actually. A very SYT.

Booked a 90 min session with her. Spent 10 minutes talking, cuddling and light kissing. Then we proceeded to strip and go for shower.

In the shower, she soaped and cleaned me up in erotic fashion, using her boobs to grind my back and her hands pinching my nipples and stroking my 2ic.

Back in bed, we continue teasing each other, licking each other's nipples, talking, laughing..

Then she started giving me a really really awesome blowjob.. her tongue is the real weapon.. boy, she can really lick well. Suction power is there too. Almost wanna cum but luckily she stopped in time and she capped me.

You should see her horny expression when she's on top, she's really enjoying sex. Her slim body grinding on top and her boobs bouncing. Its a sight to behold.

Flipped her over for missionary and i couldn't hold out much more.. shot into the condom. Had no more ammo for 2nd shot and time was almost up since we spent a large amount of time talking and cuddling earlier.

Its money and time well spent. Definitely a rtf once my vitamin M replenishes. Hope she doesn't go back to her home too soon.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Tiffany from Seduction. No need to write details anymore. Numerous FRs from senior bros below with at least power (1) below.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=19624981&highlight=tiffany#post19 624981
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=19624144&highlight=tiffany#post19 624144
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=19612931&highlight=tiffany#post19 612931
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=19609387&highlight=tiffany#post19 609387
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=19608426&highlight=tiffany#post19 608426

If you ever had Cassie from TRL, you can expect the same flawless fair skin. My god, what is with Thai girls these days? Why are they becoming so much fairer and fairer?

Hands down one of the best and funniest SYT here.
Took for a 90mins ride, so good till I extended another 90mins, Lady Lady was on my side, I barely got the extra 90mins of fun filled sexxion, she had many bookings after me. Now jelly legs but wholeheartedly contented to have make love to Tiffy so many times. Before she leaves, I will RTF her or overnight with this happy character. A great choice for SYT lovers like myself.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
galaxy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

11 Jan 8pm
Bro Silk - 10/10
Room - 9/10
Tarma - Cherry and Mia

Cherry (last day yesterday)
Looks - 8/10
Boobs - 8/10
Service - 10/10

Mia
Looks - 7/10 (tall lady)
Boobs - 7/10
Service - 9/10