The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
Your observation is pretty much accurate, RESPECT Bro
Bro, nothing to respect but pity instead... my experience is never to need a thai person's help... the moment you need it, your life misery is bound to start... and most of the time, you will still end up not getting the help you need.
Old 14-09-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Bro, nothing to respect but pity instead... my experience is never to need a thai person's help... the moment you need it, your life misery is bound to start... and most of the time, you will still end up not getting the help you need.
How long have you been working here to get all these insights? May I ask
Old 14-09-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
How long have you been working here to get all these insights? May I ask
Since 2016 Dec full time here... Use to up down every 3 months since 2014.
Old 14-09-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Whoa lao eh... come to think of it... already suffered 3 years and 10 months here. My mother doesn't know most of it... if she knows how much I suffered, her tears don't know want to drip down by the side or the center of her eyes...
Old 14-09-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Whoa lao eh... come to think of it... already suffered 3 years and 10 months here. My mother doesn't know most of it... if she knows how much I suffered, her tears don't know want to drip down by the side or the center of her eyes...
I totally feel you Bro. Have been here since 2018 myself. Coming here for holiday and working here is extremely different
Old 14-09-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
im curious ar, ask you bro
do you have any thai friends outside of work to hang out drink or go ti kali?
Old 14-09-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
im curious ar, ask you bro
do you have any thai friends outside of work to hang out drink or go ti kali?
Not really bro... the first year I did try to social a bit make a few thai friends but quite soon I find that they are just some "wine meat" friends out to look for free booze. Now I only have 3-4 friends which are all foreigners working in thailand which 2 are singaporeans. The only thai people I considered friends are my old neighbor that our kids study same school. They are the only ones I don't feel defensive about and contact regularly on weekends for kids to play together.

Example, happen just last month. A thai guy which regularly comes to my workplace to repair his BMW (My workplace just beside car workshop) came and tell me that I don't know how to manage thai workers. It's in the evening we are drinking some whiskey. We chat regularly but I don't consider we are close friends. He offered to manage the company for me and promise 2 million baht sales every month and ask for 100k salary. He say I don't even need to come to the office everyday... just sit back and watch him grill all the workers to work their asses off. I replied him, I pay 10% commission for freelancer. 2 million baht sales is already 200k. Why want to take 100k and manage the company for me? His reply is... NO NO NO... WE ARE FRIENDS... MONEY IS NOT IMPORTANT TO ME... I WANT TO HELP MY FRIEND.

KNN IMMEDIATELY MY HAIR STAND...I didn't even ask for help... Bro, you have no idea how many these kinda people waiting for their chance.
Old 14-09-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the thai brain is very different from us
they are so addicted to their mobile phones
watch dramas
use LINE. use IG. gossip and post dramatic things on Facebook.
always creating drama in their life

Humlea you got thai girlfriend or wife? if yes, how did that happen
Old 14-09-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post

Humlea you got thai girlfriend or wife? if yes, how did that happen
Oi bro, very personal question leh... LOL... thai wife lah and I'm very thankful to have her. These 3-4 years she sacrifice a lot for our little family. When we just started she is the admin/accountant/tele-marketer/translator LOL...

Funnily the first 2 years we always quarrel... I say thai people useless and she say I look down thai people... she said thailand is not SG, I cannot apply the same logic... then about 2019 we came to agreement, she run the company and I will just give advise and as long don't hurt the profit she can make the decision. Less than a year, she give up... Now she as a thai herself tell me thai people cannot trust... LOL
Old 14-09-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
but they all got no leg with you right 55555.
No lah siao ah... my wife manage the office... cannot shit where I eat
Old 15-09-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
NO NO NO... WE ARE FRIENDS... MONEY IS NOT IMPORTANT TO ME... I WANT TO HELP MY FRIEND.

KNN IMMEDIATELY MY HAIR STAND...I didn't even ask for help... Bro, you have no idea how many these kinda people waiting for their chance.
Fake friends, fake relationships, fake pussies, etc.

WELCUM TO THAILAND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
the thai brain is very different from us
they are so addicted to their mobile phones
watch dramas

use LINE. use IG. gossip and post dramatic things on Facebook.
always creating drama in their life
No drama in their lives they will die of boredom!
Old 15-09-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
So in your opinion, do you think thai girls can be impatient, hot head and stubborn with their thinking at times?
This one is my observation lah... the issan girls are hotheaded but passionate... they can be cunning too. The northern ones are soft in nature till the point of naive. Believe in fairy tales love stories.

Add on advice is get those well educated girls in thailand. Better is those have a habit of reading. Beware of the fake degree holder... their stupid education system is as long sit thru the whole term can pass one... end up with degree but no brain. Find those uni graduate from a better prestige school and not those kuku pa lia countryside uni.

Example when she need to find out some information. If she directly prefer to watch a youtube video rather than read panthip, that's a danger sign. A girl with brain will read panthip then cross check with google sites...

When you ask jing lor? and she say JING.... without any supporting statement... jialat liao... meaning she's stupid but she think she's smart and expect you to believe it too. Better run. You will have a very hard time explaining logic to this person.

The above is for people thinking to find a thai wife lah... if come just for fuck then doesn't matter. Prefer the issans because more bang for your bucks... northern ones not so playful (sorry Happyman007 ).
Old 15-09-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Your wife still not that old right 555555 cuz the impression i have about a mature thai lady boss and some lady sup (having interest in the biz) is that they mostly are seen very capable of managing people during work. Thai manage thai mah.
That's also another problem... she's just late 20s. Thai people like to see ranking... the Pi/Nong/Loong/Pa problem. When you call someone Pi/Loong/Pa, they think that you should listen to them instead of them listening to you. When you call someone Nong, they think they are ok to make mistakes and you should be understanding to their laziness, stupidness, etc.

Now my wife just call every staff Khun (name). Not happy fuck off. In turn slowly now everyone call her Pi. She doesn't like to do that too... but she came to understand that it lessen a lot of craps and job gets done.

Now you understand why the HiSo family so stuck up and dog eye see people low... these people have to be treated this way. The locals already knew it... just that we foreigners naive...

Thai manage thai? Better be careful... by the time you know, already lost a limb.
Old 15-09-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The northern ones are soft in nature till the point of naive. Believe in fairy tales love stories.

The above is for people thinking to find a thai wife lah... if come just for fuck then doesn't matter. Prefer the issans because more bang for your bucks... northern ones not so playful (sorry Happyman007 ).
55555 is ok, I must go try the issan one to confirm what u say is correct bo
Old 15-09-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Since 2016 Dec full time here... Use to up down every 3 months since 2014.
lol... we came about the same time.. which part of Thailand u in?

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1