The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
lol... we came about the same time.. which part of Thailand u in?
Rayong Sir!
Old 15-09-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My ladyboy girlfriend from Isan.

She working in Bangkok
How to know if she really likes me?

I plan to moving to Thailand soon in 6 months - 1 years time
To live with her full-time
Old 15-09-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
My ladyboy girlfriend from Isan.

She working in Bangkok
How to know if she really likes me?

I plan to moving to Thailand soon in 6 months - 1 years time
To live with her full-time
U better think carefully! Not a good option imo..
Old 15-09-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
U better think carefully! Not a good option imo..
May i know why you say that?
I'm really curious.

By the way i already read a lot of horror stories about sponsoring bar girls in Thailand.

I felt that the only way is i move to Thailand.
Old 15-09-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
May i know why you say that?
I'm really curious.

By the way i already read a lot of horror stories about sponsoring bar girls in Thailand.

I felt that the only way is i move to Thailand.
By all means u can move to Thailand to live as it's a nice country where u can stretch your $.
So far I've not heard of any happy stories with regards to LB relationships. And u also don't have to look for bar girls as companions. There are many other choices u can choose from besides those in the sleazy industry.
Old 16-09-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
As for panthip i think some educated (*ahem* got study a bit b4) girls do visit to read.
Panthip are people's review... she also must have the brain to think got logic about what she read or not... mostly just trust blindly. They just FB, instagram most of time... Do you know that average user time for fb thailand users is consider 1 of the world highest. That's why when No.10 cough a bit Mark immediately delete any political post towards the monarchy. SG Loong Loong scream like a LB Mark also don't care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If own thai wife help manage still will kana lost limb then jialat liao. haizzzz.
If own wife of course 放心 lah but who want to make their own love work like dogs? Not easy to manage lei... one of the problem is 家贼难防. Hand soap also can kapo go home use, toilet paper also gone. I buy those good tea set for customer use when they visit office, now only balance 1 cup and 3 saucer.

You see I rant so much sure got bro here feel CB shut up lah... so bad don't stay lah... But bro staying here know I not anyhow talk... sure everyone more or less meet the same problem. Those that didn't stay here... belum kena belum tahu...

As for the attached pics... errm... don't trust so much lah. Those filter app very kheng one. My last sales girl fb got 4,900 friends and over 10,000 followers... you see the real person hum also mai keang.

I still feel the best is Happyman007... landlord collect rent... don't need to talk so much... month end don't pay just kick them out.
Old 16-09-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

You see, I type finish above post walk outside smoke cigarette found a driver hiding 1 corner play game. No job time I don't mind lah... CCB customer waiting at jobsite he still here playing game. Fucking animal! Fuck him liao still laugh then run to lorry start engine.

They always say boss jai dee... kae pa mai dee cheah cheah. I don't need you to think I jai dee, I only need you to do your fucking job!

Any bro want to come here make a living, standby 1st class health insurance.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post

I still feel the best is Happyman007... landlord collect rent... don't need to talk so much... month end don't pay just kick them out.
Been thru more of those common issues in Thailand and also in Jakarta, that's why I rather earn lesser (prepare to lost 10-30%) and let the local run it rather than I vomit blood kpkb everyday when I was in jkt & bkk running it on my own.

After some time of vomit blood and get angry everyday, i exchange sabai-ness with money by moving back stage, and plan some passive income just in case they tutup all my businesses...........That's why i move back to CM and living a more simple life with much lower expenses so that my rental and other passive income enough for my small family of 4.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not really bro... the first year I did try to social a bit make a few thai friends but quite soon I find that they are just some "wine meat" friends out to look for free booze.
this is common everywhere in the world even in sg. i think we are old enough to know n filter off these kind of ppl. who can treat as good friend who just hi n bye friend. my hang out group all thais, got rich for poor, new ppl come in old ppl go out, conflict within the group this all part of life n social.
Old 16-09-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

i myself moved here in early 2014 after cny
1st year was really hard
it start to get better when i decide go out to social n know more people
went to small pub sit n drink alone, become good friend with the owner
slowly become friends with all the pub regular and now it feels like my own pub
luckily for me is my wife encourage me to go out n know more people
have a work life balance
after 6 year here i feel those moving here need to pass these 3 steps
Accept > Adapt > Integrate
and has to be in this sequence
if cannot truely accept the reality no way to truely adapt
cannot adapt so cannot integrate into new society
Old 16-09-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You see, I type finish above post walk outside smoke cigarette found a driver hiding 1 corner play game. No job time I don't mind lah... CCB customer waiting at jobsite he still here playing game. Fucking animal! Fuck him liao still laugh then run to lorry start engine.

They always say boss jai dee... kae pa mai dee cheah cheah. I don't need you to think I jai dee, I only need you to do your fucking job!

Any bro want to come here make a living, standby 1st class health insurance.
Any recommendations of health insurance here?
Thanks.

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 16-09-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Rayong Sir!
Nice... me travel to Chonburi and Eastern Seaboard quite often. Hope we can meet up for kopi sometime. Maybe next durian season we can go Chantaburi for durian buffet. 555

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 16-09-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
CCB customer waiting at jobsite he still here playing game. Fucking animal! Fuck him liao still laugh then run to lorry start engine.
In your opinion, do you feel that the Thai's are lazy and too easily contented?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 17-09-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
In your opinion, do you feel that the Thai's are lazy and too easily contented?
Whoa bro, they really level 99. Contended I don't think so... they are very greedy lot but they are very patience. They want more but want it for free. You ask them work for it, they will explain the No.9 logic to you... must know how to be contented. CB... just pure laziness level 99 to me.
Old 17-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
this is common everywhere in the world even in sg. i think we are old enough to know n filter off these kind of ppl.
I don't know about others lah... but to me to be regard as friends is you keep in contact and lookout for each other, be there when needed. If just for drinks then that's acquaintance not friends.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1