The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 14-09-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
seems like Dome 3 is slowly drying up as well with only VN n laos ladies left...damn i really miss nadia
Yes we will see less and less viet girls if we still do not open the border.

I spoke to the girls I met and they really want to go back home. They are waiting to book the air tickets which is quite limited and controlled by the viet authority at this moment. So enjoy while it lasts...
Old 14-09-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Yes we will see less and less viet girls if we still do not open the border.

I spoke to the girls I met and they really want to go back home. They are waiting to book the air tickets which is quite limited and controlled by the viet authority at this moment. So enjoy while it lasts...
They want to go back home but some don’t realise there are no jobs in Vietnam. Best is still stay in sg and moonlight unless they really miss their home.
Old 14-09-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
They want to go back home but some don’t realise there are no jobs in Vietnam. Best is still stay in sg and moonlight unless they really miss their home.
Not sure about jobs in Vietnam. I do agree staying back is the best choice due to the limited supply here in SG currently. They will never run out of customers, besides most of customers do not mind paying extra during this period.

However I guess the reason is they are not full-time FL, all are on work permit in KTV/Thai disco hence they are not used to this kind of work before. Those girls I met seem to be waiting for the first chance to get back home.

Anyway, I can still see a lot of KTV girls on wechat, though all charge crazy price comparing to bro VPremium over here. Hope that he can slowly recruit more under him.
Old 15-09-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Bro VPremium is the king of the Viet scene and keeps the Dome 3 flag flying in these difficult times.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 15-09-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Modelforyou - Jane

Tried Jane a few days ago. Initially booked another lady but okt said Jane got slot. So I picked her

Looks: 7/10. Looks more Tan in picture. A cup bobs. With tattoos on her arm and back.

Very friendly, although English is abit limited. Will shower for u.

Bj good suction, can paint. FJ was good, quite tight, she is not a moaner.

Rtf: maybe, might try other girls first
Old 15-09-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Bro VPremium is the king of the Viet scene and keeps the Dome 3 flag flying in these difficult times.
Lol don't carry balls eh. Won't have discount price for booking😂😂
Old 15-09-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
Lol don't carry balls eh. Won't have discount price for booking😂😂
I monk leh. Just see Internet and pcc.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 15-09-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I monk leh. Just see Internet and pcc.
Haha how you pcc and no contribution until 448 points 😂😂
Old 15-09-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Samsepiol1273 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=775283

Hi bros, here is my FR for Selene from Vpremium:

I would like to thank OKT for the quick verification and acceptance of my booking as a first time customer. Replies were quick and instructions were clear.

Looks: Young and sweet looking, has very fair skin, more towards the cute/kawaii side. Her pictures are definitely accurate, no heavy filters involved.
Body: Her body is amazing, like those xmm type. Petite, hour glass figure, small waist, thin legs, cute round butt. If you're into Thicc girls then Selene probably isn't for you.
Bbbj: Very skilful and nice suction, good tongue play. Sadly she does not provide CIM service.
Fj: Her tiny body frame allowed me to explore different positions with her. However, the most memorable one was when she rode me in cowgirl position as she moaned into my ear.
Attitude: Very cheerful and bubbly girl, chatted a lot and had a few laughs. She is good at making me feel welcomed and entertained, which make sense because she used to work at a KTV entertaining guests.

Overall, I was blown away by her. 9/10 experience, would give it a perfect 10 if she provides CIM service . RTF for sure.
Old 15-09-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
theflyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

late FR for Smile from modelforyou

OKT:10/10 easy instructions and prompt reply
BJ and catbath: 7/10 really takes her time with it, very enjoyable
FJ: acommodating, really enioyed the doggy
GFE: 9/10 was really friendly, made me feel comfortable
Old 16-09-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

What happen to model4u girls sia? all threads disappeared suddenly
Old 16-09-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
samoht83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
What happen to model4u girls sia? all threads disappeared suddenly
Ya lor I was camping for them suddenly lost
Old 16-09-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samoht83 View Post
Ya lor I was camping for them suddenly lost
Kena raided isit?
Old 16-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

but his usual two girls still have threads leh
Old 16-09-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
bekind1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post