The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-09-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well it's thoughts like this that are troubling. You folks make it sound like paying membership to a premium membership club when the fact is just an appt with a WL that has handled hundreds of cocks in hand and a few dozen in holes. What's so premium about that?

To each his own is fine, just gets pretty sad to see chongsters getting played around clowns. We try to keep it to a client/service focused scene for our own sake and not a WL welfare community. Just weird.
simisai validation haha.

Tis forum has plenty of guys keen to be sympathetic to the MLs. I wont say I am a heartless guy but cheonging is a commercial transaction for my pleasure first and foremost. Ditto for the MLs too (for their livelihood).
Old 16-09-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well it's thoughts like this that are troubling. You folks make it sound like paying membership to a premium membership club when the fact is just an appt with a WL that has handled hundreds of cocks in hand and a few dozen in holes. What's so premium about that?

To each his own is fine, just gets pretty sad to see chongsters getting played around clowns. We try to keep it to a client/service focused scene for our own sake and not a WL welfare community. Just weird.
My sentiments exactly.

Instead of creating an environment conducive and advantageous to us customers, we create an environment that's conducive and advantageous for the MLs.

Unfortunately it seems like hos before bros here. And they are all sex workers. Try to remember that.
Old 16-09-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/xin-xin-massage/

170, fully nude. Looks really good.
PSA: Made enquiries. She is in "that" hotel . The past week made many FL enquiries too. Astonished at the number staying there. Scary recycled air. Wont go.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
And about Fiona.

For me, we should have no room for age-discriminating MLs like this in Singapore. Or allow it to happen by showing acceptance.

Sure, ultimately the ML does what she like. But by us publicly "understaning and accepting" , we are suggesting we allow such discrimination in the local ML industry to exist. Meaning there's no stopping others from doing it too.

I think these sort of discrimination should be condemned, shamed and rubbed out before it becomes another trend - just like how ordinary looking girl can get away offering ordinary vanilla services.
Age discrimination nvm.
she is decent looking but by no means a drop dead gorgeous herself.
coupled with less than sextifying services. not too sure what's the hype either.

she does try her best to ramp up the gfe, but that's about it.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder if we can use this for visiting MLs?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...5702?cid=FBcna

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 16-09-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
foxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro. You managed to try other ML other than Rainbow? I also went to try her the other day at the MP. Seems like there are at least 4-5 MLs.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Age discrimination nvm.
she is decent looking but by no means a drop dead gorgeous herself.
coupled with less than sextifying services. not too sure what's the hype either.

she does try her best to ramp up the gfe, but that's about it.
A WL is still a WL, no use trying to pretend what is not. A model class in Thailand, Indonesia or even Korea, still gets fucked. Just for a higher price that's all, transactional.

Brings us to a fact here, and the reason why our PRC girls like to come here so frequent. There is no OKT that regulates, they can self regulate.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19397 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

Punggol got any gd MP?

Clip That I Like
Old 16-09-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Siam Bu View Post
Punggol got any gd MP?
Can try jalan kayu. Near near.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Well, it's in most women's dream to find financial stability in the 'harbour'. There are a few MLs managed to do so. Some are married to local men.

I still remember one ML during the little tiger den days called Serene (if I remember correctly) who left the scene abruptly as she had found the one. I paid her only $50 for my last visit, as I did not bring enough cash for that day. She said I can pay her back next time. A few day later, she removed her ad and discontinued her working phone. Till date, I still owe her $50 and the 'next time' never happened.
I too have owe a certain ML $50, still owe
Old 16-09-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
We can only hope for gradual arrival of more MLs whom offers more comprehensive services to bury away all the fake hype of these prima donna MLs. Hope some ex AP make a grand return!!

It won’t change things much
Today if long nu or chi zi come back, they won’t need to work as hard as their previous stints

We will likely know soon enough
If indeed some returnees are surfacing next month, the contrast will likely be clear for those who have tried
Old 16-09-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
PSA: Made enquiries. She is in "that" hotel . The past week made many FL enquiries too. Astonished at the number staying there. Scary recycled air. Wont go.
Thanks bro! I wait awhile more first. That place sounds like a real nightmare.
Old 16-09-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
We will likely know soon enough
If indeed some returnees are surfacing next month, the contrast will likely be clear for those who have tried
The only soon-to-return and those who show interest coming back are the villa providers! Hahaha. Because Singapore is the only market that ordinary looking girls with less than ordinary services can make a killing. They wont make a dime like this in any other country I imagine ..
Old 16-09-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

It's futile lah bro, we have all aired our views but others will just tell us don't agree with her then don't book, and those who book is their $$ so who are we to comment. Lastly, I might be giving this lass too much credit but there's a possibility that she understands marketing tactics and is playing her game masterfully.

A same mass market merchandise locked behind the glass cabinet will always appear more exclusive coz not everyone can meddle with it freely. For those whom can access this locked behind glass merchandise, even if it is actually nothing special they will feel privileged since not everyone can have it. Human nature. This tactic of hers work now cos not enough competition.

Either that or she is just plain weird lol
Old 16-09-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

Quote:
My sentiments exactly.

Instead of creating an environment conducive and advantageous to us customers, we create an environment that's conducive and advantageous for the MLs.

Unfortunately it seems like hos before bros here. And they are all sex workers. Try to remember that.
I agree with you brother,we must not give in to rubbish.just now try to book QT and she gave a timing ,I asked for the address.more than half an hour gone but no reply.she only reply when I msg to tell her off in Chinese.( If you wish to cancel pls reply ,you have attitude problem. don't treat others like a stupid ass,you are no high class).I better spent my $120 some where else.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1