The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 16-09-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xlambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Hi bros, anyone able to share xq contact on WeChat? Went a couple of times, and no chance to bump into her.
Old 16-09-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
matrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Anyone tried the young girl with short hair at the suba diving side in the middle shop? Former XW shop

Can pm me her FR and damage. Thanks
Regards
Old 16-09-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 5
Badtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Sounds risky to tarma them on your first visit.
Is that shop still open? Planning to go down today.

Tip is for reference, not 100% confirm WIN.
But will try to win as much as possible.

I do appreciate if you can up me if you like my post.
Old 16-09-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix23 View Post
Hi,

Anyone tried the young girl with short hair at the suba diving side in the middle shop? Former XW shop

Can pm me her FR and damage. Thanks
Regards
tats lina.

dmg for fj cheap 100 all in but she very talkative & kaypoh. like to dig infor eg who u find, how their service, how much. also like to talk bad about other parklane gals, mouth very evil.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
daMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuydaMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is any bro kind enough to compile who at levrl what ?

No need to state shop.

So easier to find.

Else always see names but dunno which level
Old 16-09-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

left parklane short time ago and saw 2nd flr joey on my way out after my session on 3rd flr, she looks hot today. almost tempted to go round 2 with her.
Old 16-09-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 11
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Sign of she trying to KC. Don't fall for it la
Can't agree more!
Old 16-09-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

hahaha you got sponsor her anything after the heart to heart session?
Old 17-09-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Went to give L5 Yao Yao a try after reading some positive reviews of her. Sadly it wasn't as good as I hope it will be. She was kind of cold, really lacking in gfe and in a rush to finish things off. Her body is still nice with a bit of tummy. Gave a very short BJ and started riding me. Her riding skills is good but that's the only positive part. Finished off with doggy. Clean up, dress up, paid and left. Total damage for the session $130. I was rather disappointed as her previous reviews seems good. Overall a very normal SOP experience, will definitely not RTF as there are better options in Parklane.
Old 17-09-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, they are human after all.

But you try to see if you drop tears, will they give you FOC?
Old 17-09-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

i believe we should be the one to kc the ml and not the other way round..
Old 17-09-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Bro, they are human after all.

But you try to see if you drop tears, will they give you FOC?
Those are crocodile tears only.. some more she works at ktv before is usual for them to give this kind of sob stories so that customers will fall for it. If not there won't be Roberts or Carrots around
Old 17-09-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
left parklane short time ago and saw 2nd flr joey on my way out after my session on 3rd flr, she looks hot today. almost tempted to go round 2 with her.
Is Joey wearing sailor moon costume beside the escalator?
Old 17-09-2020, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Those are crocodile tears only.. some more she works at ktv before is usual for them to give this kind of sob stories so that customers will fall for it. If not there won't be Roberts or Carrots around
Real or fake tears.

We will never know and better not know.

Just enjoy the fun while it last.

If you want more than commercial fun. There is only heart pain to follow.
Old 17-09-2020, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mich way more pro in putting on such acts and giving sob stories, that's how she got a german car as a present.

when her lvl 2 shop got into frequent trouble, every time see her she put on a very sad face and got tears in her eyes. kept saying she felt so wronged as she is not the one who attracted those trouble. when she moved to lvl 5, she still brings up this sob story frequently and how good her business in lvl 2 and how others wls will jealous of her popularity and always bad mouth her. think it explains why she will indirectly try to smear and spread fake infor of other popular wls to customers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread