The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-09-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
It won’t change things much
Today if long nu or chi zi come back, they won’t need to work as hard as their previous stints

We will likely know soon enough
If indeed some returnees are surfacing next month, the contrast will likely be clear for those who have tried
Agree to a certain extent bro. But I tend to believe those who became popular in the past due to excellent services is unlikely to drop their levels too much, if at all. I certainly hope to verify my faith in these APs if they come back
Old 16-09-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by (bossy) View Post
I agree with you brother,we must not give in to rubbish.just now try to book QT and she gave a timing ,I asked for the address.more than half an hour gone but no reply.she only reply when I msg to tell her off in Chinese.( If you wish to cancel pls reply ,you have attitude problem. don't treat others like a stupid ass,you are no high class).I better spent my $120 some where else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
My sentiments exactly.

Instead of creating an environment conducive and advantageous to us customers, we create an environment that's conducive and advantageous for the MLs.

Unfortunately it seems like hos before bros here. And they are all sex workers. Try to remember that.
Cant agree much on these. Those ML thinks we are stupid. I could not emphasize enough to bring the attention of this FL : https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-an-qi/ . She is the worst i ever visited. Coming back to think about it, it still put a fire in my heart. Anyway, just notice she changed her number. Must be receiving too much complains and trying to switch phone number. Do not trust all the reviews from lonelySG guy website. They require admin moderation to reviews the comments. I tried posted and it was not shown at all on that website.

Her FR from me : https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?...ostcount=83673
Old 16-09-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The only soon-to-return and those who show interest coming back are the villa providers! Hahaha. Because Singapore is the only market that ordinary looking girls with less than ordinary services can make a killing. They wont make a dime like this in any other country I imagine ..
It is very true,added to your points.if encounter fake pics,just walk away or give $10 for coffee like me.Do not accept rubbish.
Old 16-09-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
A same mass market merchandise locked behind the glass cabinet will always appear more exclusive coz not everyone can meddle with it freely. For those whom can access this locked behind glass merchandise, even if it is actually nothing special they will feel privileged since not everyone can have it. Human nature. This tactic of hers work now cos not enough competition.

Either that or she is just plain weird lol
Was thinking that she's trying to make these few "approved" bros feel more exclusive through her filtering process and also GFE so that they'll go back to her. The returnees can then make up for the reduced number of new customers brought about by her filtering process.

I met her before... but really nothing compelling to make me return.
Old 16-09-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I agree with you brother,we must not give in to rubbish.just now try to book QT and she gave a timing ,I asked for the address.more than half an hour gone but no reply.she only reply when I msg to tell her off in Chinese.( If you wish to cancel pls reply ,you have attitude problem. don't treat others like a stupid ass,you are no high class).I better spent my $120 some where else.
must be either no record, bad record or ur message already drown
Old 16-09-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

what did she reply bro

Quote:
Old 16-09-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
ashong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jessica sometime back and writing MR now.

Near MRT, easy to park. Relatively new place. She lives by herself.

Looks: 8/10
Face is quite pretty with OL feel. Tall with slender legs. Boobs nothing to shout about. Ass is quite perky.

Massage: 7/10
Pretty standard. She was willing to put in more strength when requested.

Sensual: 7/10
Some foreplay while facing down, catbath and HJ was not hurried. Full roaming allowed including fingering.

Attitude: 8/10
Pleasant experience, easy to talk to. Limited phone usage except to to type quick replies.

RTM: Yes if in the area for the convenience.
Old 16-09-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
pronstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
At least she got reply you, I trying to book for weeks bo reply, not even once.. hahaha maybe im unlucky Wanna go see if she really so pretty as all the people here said.

QT this kind earns at least 1.2k per day if she hardworking abit. Let her work 22 days per month Sat/Sun off. She collects at least 25k cash per month. Less rent and misc cost, at least 20k cash per month. Pretty sure tops 70% of most SG guys. So it begs the question, SD bao her need give how much? 30k/month?
Old 16-09-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pronstar View Post
At least she got reply you, I trying to book for weeks bo reply, not even once.. hahaha maybe im unlucky Wanna go see if she really so pretty as all the people here said.

QT this kind earns at least 1.2k per day if she hardworking abit. Let her work 22 days per month Sat/Sun off. She collects at least 25k cash per month. Less rent and misc cost, at least 20k cash per month. Pretty sure tops 70% of most SG guys. So it begs the question, SD bao her need give how much? 30k/month?
Fully booked daily less expenses nett about 25-30k, market rate for bao is about 20k a month, attractive rate because only serve one guy, no need to work so hard, no need to worry about no business, no need to worry about mata-mata and can go out to play,
Old 16-09-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I know of one low-profile WL who got bao-ed at 15k. 15k to do nothing much is a wonderful deal.
Old 16-09-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Fully booked daily less expenses nett about 25-30k, market rate for bao is about 20k a month, attractive rate because only serve one guy, no need to work so hard, no need to worry about no business, no need to worry about mata-mata and can go out to play,
Or have two regular FJs (150 rate) or a VP FJ (280 rate) everyday, for a whole month and still have half of it left.

Oh, left out expenditure (food and luxury goods) in your calculations. That should be added on to the 20k.
Old 16-09-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Thanks bro! I wait awhile more first. That place sounds like a real nightmare.
Beware. 1 bro did mention she is also Lili on slg.. last time got put fake pic and video
Old 16-09-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
ashong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried ci ci on slg? Looks like syt.
Old 16-09-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashong View Post
Tried Jessica sometime back and writing MR now.

Near MRT, easy to park. Relatively new place. She lives by herself.

Looks: 8/10
Face is quite pretty with OL feel. Tall with slender legs. Boobs nothing to shout about. Ass is quite perky.

Massage: 7/10
Pretty standard. She was willing to put in more strength when requested.

Sensual: 7/10
Some foreplay while facing down, catbath and HJ was not hurried. Full roaming allowed including fingering.

Attitude: 8/10
Pleasant experience, easy to talk to. Limited phone usage except to to type quick replies.

RTM: Yes if in the area for the convenience.
The tall Jessica?
Pretty? Slender? OL feel?

Erm...nope.
Just no. Sensual is really low too.
Old 16-09-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
pronstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Bo hua....

15k = can go vp premium there 250 per shot for 2 times everyday, non stop for 30 days straight. If you tired, can use 1 day budget 500 hire any of the girls to accompany you eat 2 hours.

Last time uncle stay and play in china third tier model can bao for 5-6k per month, rent a good 小区 for her in guangzhou 650 for 2 room condo. Once a while buy bag etc. also wont hit 8k per month. Go china still can stay in my rented condo and she will cook for me. In the end develop real feeling need to faster cut loose.

When you are a 大佬 or young boss with 30k spare change to throw every month, you will not even bother looking at QT this kind. Because your social circle will have a lot more yummy graduates SYT for you to play and bao. Surprisingly they not even asking for so much.

I hope no bros here will kena KC trap. In the end just women, now covid situation can see famous ML get too pampered and they think sg guys are all carrots and daft punk. Chiong safe bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1