The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-09-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
MR for Qing Tian.

Look 8/10 (age abt 25~27 Indeed one of the prettier ml in the market. But also not to the extend of goddess lvl la. will look twice if walk pass, not to the extend of head turning)

Central, easy parking opposite. By mrt I think it's abt 10mins walk.

Massage: 6/10
Piano style, Forgettable since I'm not there for masg.

Sensual: 7.5/10
Good amount of cath bath, licking, boob rub, from head to toe. I'm not an expert, but I do feel that her boob is not natural as it felt like there's a lump within the boobs. Dnt dare to squeeze too hard. Didn't provide dry humping that other bros received. NVR qn her, just went with the flow.

overall verdict :
For a syt who's pretty with good amount of sensual , i think it's a pretty good rtm candidate for me. When I was there , room and toilet is pretty clean, she did mention that there are complains of the towels she provide, as such she pass me a large towel instead of the usual smaller towel.

Okay above is my honest experience when I visited her!

Not much option in the market now, will be planning to try coco next ba.
Bro, mind to share how to book the famous QT?
Texted her no reply at all

Gonna give up lol
Old 25-09-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
Baby as in the Baby from SLG? her shop has other better girls like Rina, Diamond, Hannah (not sure if she still there). One thing though, the place many years no reno but thats why the price still lower compared to other shop with girls of those standards.
Yes from SLG. No idea about other ladies, are they as attractive?
Old 25-09-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Bro, mind to share how to book the famous QT?
Texted her no reply at all

Gonna give up lol
Er dude... will you be asking this again and again every few days?

If text so many times, and you don't have patience for a reply, then give up la. Dont always post want to give up. Give up and move on la.
Old 25-09-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
Baby as in the Baby from SLG? her shop has other better girls like Rina, Diamond, Hannah (not sure if she still there). One thing though, the place many years no reno but thats why the price still lower compared to other shop with girls of those standards.
Sounds interesting...but always feel spa girls are opportunists. A la carte system scares me. Add extra $20 here $30 there.

I like 2 shots and my mouth and hands like to wander. By the time I'm done , the bill will be equivalent to a bonk with V Premium girls liow, without the fJ... Hahaha. That's why always avoid spas.
Old 25-09-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hey bros. Im looking for sensual massage, and likes the long teasing part without rushing all the way to HJ etc. Sae Carol by Nurumassage. Is she good? Any better recommendations?
Old 25-09-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Sounds interesting...but always feel spa girls are opportunists. A la carte system scares me. Add extra $20 here $30 there.

I like 2 shots and my mouth and hands like to wander. By the time I'm done , the bill will be equivalent to a bonk with V Premium girls liow, without the fJ... Hahaha. That's why always avoid spas.
Yep, it's like an a la carte meal vs. an a la carte buffet meal. The former you have to pay for every additional item you order, while for the latter, the one price you pay covers everything.

To take the analogy a little further, how many of us feel buay song when you request for an additional glass of water and a plate of chilli, and you are charged 50 cents for each of them?
Old 25-09-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Yep, it's like an a la carte meal vs. an a la carte buffet meal. The former you have to pay for every additional item you order, while for the latter, the one price you pay covers everything.

To take the analogy a little further, how many of us feel buay song when you request for an additional glass of water and a plate of chilli, and you are charged 50 cents for each of them?
That's the second problem with A la Carte services. Besides the incremental charges, youu find yourself negotiating price for every item... that's an immediate mood killer. An instant dick softener.
Old 25-09-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
That's the second problem with A la Carte services. Besides the incremental charges, youu find yourself negotiating price for every item... that's an immediate mood killer. An instant dick softener.
And then after you shoot, you'll be asking yourself whether it was worth the negotiated price, and most of ths time, they weren't.
Old 25-09-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I see. Her semi matured looks with youthful body is quite a sight. Thank you for the shout!
there are 2 others coming next month
Old 25-09-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Probably u have gone to the wrong type of spas, those act clean but dirty spas are money chopping fucked up places.

I went to a spa in jalan besar, knn everyone can hear the fuck action complete with piak piak, both guy n girl moaning, after sex conversation. This is because the massage bed are in front and behind is the 1 and only fuck bed, so every girl get fuck will put on a performance for all the other customers. $150 all in, no need bargain anything

Circular road also the same, price is all in. But circular road spas more tame.... No live audio...
Old 25-09-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Probably u have gone to the wrong type of spas, those act clean but dirty spas are money chopping fucked up places.

I went to a spa in jalan besar, knn everyone can hear the fuck action complete with piak piak, both guy n girl moaning, after sex conversation. This is because the massage bed are in front and behind is the 1 and only fuck bed, so every girl get fuck will put on a performance for all the other customers. $150 all in, no need bargain anything

Circular road also the same, price is all in. But circular road spas more tame.... No live audio...
Then which spas are better bro?

Cos all chop carrot fuck shops what. You also said. Yes JB and the circular joints all just fuck shops. And not relaxing. No privacy. Dirty beds. Thin walls. Sometimes cannot wash up properly.

Then which spa better and have competitive prices like the MLs here? None right? If got tell me hor!
Old 25-09-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Placeholder for Wawa FR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Commando FR for WAWA 佳佳(2121号) from IMP site
Decided to step out of comfort zone and try out other fishes given the dry market.
Didn't have high hopes as I expected the positive reviews on the website to be fake.

Mum once said don't have high expectations, and you will avoid disappointment.
Mum couldn't be more right

Looks:
Completely different from pictures. Don't know which poor china influencer
got her pics stolen to be used on this site..
Saving grace is that she still looks good.. I would say between 6.5-7/10
She was wearing heals and oversized shirt covering her shorts, totally my style.
Initial thoughts: Decent looks and good legs.
Well the mood only dropped from then..
Wah lau, for a while u got me excited. I thought the ex original Wawa had returned.
Old 25-09-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
tyronboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytyronboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Star last week from https://sglonelyguys.online/star-massage/

Opened the door and was pleasantly surprised because she looked better than the photos at least to me. Massage was good/hard and felt very comfortable as she will occasionally chit chat and make sure everything is okay.

When come to sensual, she will moan and catbath you but totally clothed. She allow top roaming but still with clothes on so felt a bit restricted. Anyway her tits push up like mad because advertised as C but when I roam only felt like A. Sensual was quite normal because only regular HJ. However she's a really nice person to talk to.

Might not RTM because want to explore more svcs
Old 25-09-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronboy12 View Post

Opened the door and was pleasantly surprised because she looked better than the photos at least to me. Massage was good/hard and felt very comfortable as she will occasionally chit chat and make sure everything is okay.

When come to sensual, she will moan and catbath you but totally clothed. She allow top roaming but still with clothes on so felt a bit restricted. Anyway her tits push up like mad because advertised as C but when I roam only felt like A. Sensual was quite normal because only regular HJ. However she's a really nice person to talk to.

Wow 2G only ahh
Haha how can she survice in this market
Old 25-09-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronboy12 View Post

In fact can see more of her on the website than in person then, wtf.

You are far too kind.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1