The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 30-10-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Sometimes I really want to laugh when I see bros saying that the girls "enjoy sex a lot".

If you are a girl and get banged by 5 to 10 rods a day for 7 days a week, I don't see it possible.

IMHO
You're absolutely correct. 5 would be a very quiet day too. It's a tough fucking job (literally). Guess bro sgmewtwo is just commenting on Queen's acting skills/professionalism - which as I experienced myself is very good.
Old 30-10-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Yeah i can never understand why people want to spend so much money on garlands
Cos throw money can hao lian. Banging is a private affair....
Old 30-10-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
You're absolutely correct. 5 would be a very quiet day too. It's a tough fucking job (literally). Guess bro sgmewtwo is just commenting on Queen's acting skills/professionalism - which as I experienced myself is very good.
Hatakyo* =)
Old 30-10-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sometimes I really want to laugh when I see bros saying that the girls "enjoy sex a lot".

If you are a girl and get banged by 5 to 10 rods a day for 7 days a week, I don't see it possible.

IMHO
Depends on estrogen level on the day. Not amount of rods albeit length of rod might matters =)

One day 10 rods, cigarettes length and thickness no count ok. Consider void =)

Anyway, I judge by the amount of liquid.. Visual and sound dont give me reasonable assurance =)
Old 31-10-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMEWTWO View Post
Thanks Bro. Never wanna go through this ritual again. (If you get what I mean)

Anyway Bro love reading your FRs. Looking at your history, you are my inspiration~
Lol, thks Bro. 1 day, we may meet for coffee when GL reopens. Then i test your armpower, haha. Fyi, i not only carry weight, but also trained in traditional Qi Gong. Modern Qi Gong is for health. Traditional Qi Gong is for fighting and health
Old 01-11-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Diana today.

Photos are pretty accurate, the last one is closest to reality. She's pretty and very petite. Chilled out atmosphere and very accommodating overall. Light kisses allowed, and can chat with her a bit as her English is better than average VP girl. As for downsides, she has a precum aversion, and will wipe your dick during BBJ. Clearly not her favourite activity, which takes away from enjoyment. Not one for a marathon runner either, as after 20 mins or so I had a feeling she was getting tired, so I finished.
Overall though a very nice session! Top VP girl from the ones I tried so far.

List so far (1st booking on the 10th Oct):
1. Diana [session #8]
2. Queen - if only she did frenching! [session #1]
3. Tanya - very pretty, super accurate photos, but quite passive [session #6]
4. Yuki (4x) - 10/10 [session #3,#4,#5,#7]
4. Vicky [session #2]
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts.
Old 03-11-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Bro

How many marathons you want the poor gal to run?
One day she has 5 to 10 marathons.

Maybe triathlons.

Lol.

Not one for a marathon runner either, as after 20 mins or so I had a feeling she was getting tired, so I finished.
Overall though a very nice session! Top VP girl from the ones I tried so far.

List so far (1st booking on the 10th Oct):
1. Diana [session #8]
2. Queen - if only she did frenching! [session #1]
3. Tanya - very pretty, super accurate photos, but quite passive [session #6]
4. Yuki (4x) - 10/10 [session #3,#4,#5,#7]
4. Vicky [session #2]
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts.[/QUOTE]
Old 03-11-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn3td3w0 View Post
anyone tried Godiva yet ? https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=794866

is she legit ? she looks like a tranny
I believe VP girl is legit. Most of viet girls go for plastic surgery, hence their faces are not natural and look the same.
Old 03-11-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

How many marathons you want the poor gal to run?
One day she has 5 to 10 marathons.

Maybe triathlons.

Lol.
Indeed it's not ideal that they're getting so many customers a day.
Back in the good old pre-covid times I normally was taking out girls from Ipanema and then you could expect nice 1h session with 2 shots for $300-350, and the girls didn't take as many guys in one evening either.
Old 04-11-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

VPremium Diana really looks pretty asone of the advertised photo.
Pretty face with Big doll eyes & body is petite with ample C boobs.

She is such a lovely gal to bonk.
As someone mention, she likes to wipe her mouth in between bbbj.
From the floor, there are many used tissue papers.

Too bad, she say like short hair & decent looking like Kpop.
She say i need to change my image if i want to be her bf.
Hahaa.....
Old 04-11-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
As someone mention, she likes to wipe her mouth in between bbbj.
From the floor, there are many used tissue papers.
She's a lovely girl but precum aversion in this line of work is like fearing blood and being a surgeon
Old 04-11-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
I beg to differ.

Everyone has their own limitations and choices.

I've also heard of some bros who ask the gals to wear plastic gloves before touching their cocks . Some also avoid BBBJ and go for CBJ.

Respecting the gals' limitations is also a rule of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
She's a lovely girl but precum aversion in this line of work is like fearing blood and being a surgeon
Old 04-11-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
I beg to differ.

Everyone has their own limitations and choices.

I've also heard of some bros who ask the gals to wear plastic gloves before touching their cocks . Some also avoid BBBJ and go for CBJ.

Respecting the gals' limitations is also a rule of the game.
Fully agree that respecting gal's limitations is a given - I wasn't suggesting otherwise.
Old 05-11-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
touringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is how the fun begin……

FOR NATALIE NICO BUSTY JAP

Breast: medium busty melon but soft and nice to squeeze, erected PINK nipple when horny
Body: long legs, tight and curvy
Skin tone: consider fair to me
Ass: curvy ass shape
Pussy: trimmed almost till shave
Legs: sexy thigh
Pussy: Wet tight
Communication: english and japanese
Chemistry level: willing to please
GFE feel: feel like fucking a young school teacher
Characteristic: friendly, chatty and happy go lucky with no worries type

Sextistics
Massage: never try, never do
Foreplay: very automatic PASSIONATE and also last very long
Frenching: a while only and with some light kissing
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get very wet
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ: super deep throat and skillful, she slowly lick my shaft up and down and sucking your balls hard
CIM: she provide at extras donation
Moaning: soft innocent moan, keep talking dirty in Japanese
Moan Volume: mid high
Facial Expression In FJ: innocent look
Fj: did a few positions, and she was responsive
AJ: didnt try

RTF; yes for sure.. she is great and i really like that she gave me a peck on my cheek before i leave.. gentle and sweet

treat her with care.. great gem here
Old 05-11-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 5
SafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks

FR review for Natalie Busty Jap

She’s got a flawless complexion and skin beautiful eyes and very fine long black hair. Her breasts are a nice C cup with perky nips that harden nicely when stimulated and her pussy is bare-shaven. She’s slim but you can feel the muscles under her skin. She has a hidden strength to her. Great ass that I’m still thinking about. Personality-wise she’s very sweet and attentive. Offered me water and hugs a lot. She gives off a very kawaii vibe.

Ok to the action. Wow, very accommodating girl. French a lot and she really knows how to kiss. Her lips are tender and pliable. Her bbbj is possibly the best I’ve experienced and she knows how to deepthroat. She will just suck and suck and suck and doesn’t stop until you tell her too. She does this special swallowing technique with her throat that gives your cock a good massage as well.

In fuck mode she’s amazing as well. She rides... and rides... and rides... in fact I was feeling like a lazy fuck as she was doing all the work and just not stopping. Cowboy, reverse cowboy, side saddle, doggy. She does all the movement.
We did doggy and she is tiiiight. Her core strength is crazy and she can milk you with her ass. Finished off both times in her mouth and She licks and sucks and loves your cock until you’re all done. she’s also very obliging and willing to put up with my requests. A real keeper.

Think I’ve talked enough about her. Suffice to say she’s the best bonk I’ve had this year.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1