The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What do you think are the options for a 48-years-old single S'porean?

I am concerned that he will need a female companion to accompany his later old age together.
Old 22-11-2020, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbghjn View Post
I am asking this question on behalf of my single 48-years-old uncle.

He was very close to me during my teenage years and he even helped to pay part of my university course fees in 2015 to 2018. I am now 26-years-old.

My 48-years-old single uncle he currently has a 3-rm HDB flat and his flat is fully-paid up using all cash with no housing loan. He currently has SGD $213,000 in his bank account.(with a large part deposited in singapore savings bond). But currently he is not working, Due to the covid-19 recession. He currently rent out his master room in his 3-rm flat for passive income.

Do you think he should just remain single for the rest of his life and every month he just go find some FLs to have paid sex? Or Do you think he should get a foreign female companion to get married?(of course since he is already 48, hence even if he gets married later on, he should not have a kid)
i think your uncle should go on tinder or sugarbook and find a sugarbaby
Old 22-11-2020, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoicesWithin View Post
You all jin funny. Make lim beh laugh. Quarrel and call each other names. Like those cyber cafe small kids playing Dota. Shout father mother names...
HAHAHAHAH dota kids are better then this
Old 22-11-2020, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liber69 View Post
The amount is deceptively low. There are other recurring costs, depending on lifestyle, you need to factor in.

That said that quantum can be changed by the That government. So it's not always that straight forward.
yes that is very true... it might differ time to time
Old 22-11-2020, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupportingSex View Post
Advise him not to get married unless the half asset rule is abolished.
what is the half asset rule?? like a prenup??
Old 22-11-2020, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Your uncle are very thrifty to spend only $800 per month!!! Dont know how he manage to do that
At his age, I will suggest he dont get marry unless he want children. He have the option to rent out the whole unit($1600) and stay in cheaper country like Thailand/Philippines/Indonesia. BTW, he better dont buy any property oversea, so he can move to next location when he gets bored.
With $2k(Rental income+Interest) per month, he should be able to live comfortably and get a oversea girlfriend there
he can move to mexico and get a latina gf wu wu
Old 22-11-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgsk View Post
While I commend your concern for your uncle, many things have to be addressed before this question.

Have a talk with him about your thoughts and ask him to tell you his life story and his views on life before taking it any further. From what you said, the foreign wife is only a replacement for his periodic physical needs. That is no basis to get married. For an occasional glass of milk, you don't need to own your own cow. Also, you mentioned that he is currently cash flow tight, consider that.
No matter what don't ever get married, at his age it best to just look for a companion...no point to get tie down with commitments..not forgetting how brutal the women charter act here is....if he marries effectively half of his asset will sooner or later goes to the half in the event the marriage don't work out..
Old 22-11-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
what is the half asset rule?? like a prenup??
prenup are not recognize nor enforceable in singapore kangaroo court context...all divorce in singapore even if marriage is registered overseas will have to follow singapore rules..
Old 23-11-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Chance always there, see whether you want to step out. Can try date a girl in sb or mingle around.
Old 24-11-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

TS please come back to this thread so we can hear from you more.
Old 04-12-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendomy8282 View Post
I am concerned that he will need a female companion to accompany his later old age together.
yes those lonely old days ...

but it is too late to get a good woman when around 50 ... still think of Viet / PRC / Phil village girls better choice

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 04-12-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

is there retirement visa in Philippine, any information or rules ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 05-12-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
No matter what don't ever get married, at his age it best to just look for a companion...no point to get tie down with commitments..not forgetting how brutal the women charter act here is....if he marries effectively half of his asset will sooner or later goes to the half in the event the marriage don't work out..
agree, get married only if planning to have kids ... otherwise risk to high and at this age no way to recover ...
Old 20-01-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbghjn View Post
Actually yesterday he told me that last week he chatted online with a singapore-born singaporean 43-years-old divorcee woman with 1 teenage daughter in a local dating website

He said during the dinner treat at a restaurant, the singaporean woman asked him does he have $250000 to $300,000? Becoz she said she wanted to open a nail saloon shop and she said the man that marries her must have the financial means to sponser her this $250000 to $300,000.

He said this singaporean divorcee woman is about only 5.5/10 in terms of her looks and she is working as admin assistant currently.

what are these singaporean divorcee women thinking in their heads??
Interesting, seems like you have a lot of hearsay within your circle of interaction. Do PM me to share more? Thanks
Old 20-01-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner1 View Post
FUCK! FUCK!

The racist PRC-haters dogs in this forum are very retarded and very strange!

Whenever these PRC-haters dogs see anyone made a post that say they do not dislike PRC , these crazy PRC-haters dogs immediately crazily accuse the person of being a PRC.

These PRC-haters must understand that those people that hate/detest/dislike PRCs only form a very small percentage.

They are also many many people, including other non-chinese races that are very very OK with PRCs. Example, there are also many many malays, including malaysian-malays that are very ok with PRCs. That is why in the past 10 years , there had been a huge increase in China immigrants that migrate to stay in Malaysia becos the PRCs generally do not encounter racism from the malaysian-malays.

That is why recently got 1 Shanghainese new immigrant youtuber staying in Malaysia(she had been staying in malaysia for many years already), she openly said in her youtube clip that among all the asian countries, she said Malaysia is the best country for PRCs to migrate to, and the reason is not just cost of living. Her remarks and her own experiences proved that malaysian-malays generally are OK with the PRCs new immigrants staying in Malaysia.

So since the malaysian-malays never expressed overtly that they dislike PRCs, so are the racist PRC-haters dogs in this forum also going to accuse the malaysian-malays of being chinamen from china??!

Malaysian-malays are they only want to forever retain the bumi policy and to ensure the Prime Minister of Malaysia must be of malay race, that's all only. But the malaysian-malays are generally ok with the China new immigrants staying in Malaysia . That is why in the past 10 years despite the large increase of PRCs staying in Malaysia, never hear before got any case of open racism shown by malaysian-malays against the PRCs living in Malaysia.

Even in singapore, is also only a certain percentage of singaporeans detest/hate/dislike the China-chinese. Also got other singaporeans that treat the PRCs very well and are very very ok with the PRCs!

The crazy racist PRC-haters are delusional crazy retarded dogs!
Stop swearing you man's best friend companion
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1