The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Brudder ur snorkeling sessions how? Give up liao arh?

Just request for capped BJ when she starting sensual that time..

U want to bring ur own CD also can.. Some ppl prefer to use certain brands and models..
Hahaha I want to snorkel Aini's beautiful butt but she didn't seem to like it so yah give up lah. Having to book way in advance is a bit tough also. I miss Jessica service, with her is not snorkeling, more like diving hahaha.

Actually I intend to stop playing this soon, but still got one or two ladies i'm interested in so I guess i'm trying to tick them off my rather short list.
Old 08-01-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sam338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How come I can't post m I a o m I a o is there something spacial?

Found the answer no wonder I can't find the fr for mi ao mi ao
Old 08-01-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Any fr for mlao mlao

Bring ur own condom better la, the condom they use is probably the cheap and thick type
Old 08-01-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Hahaha I want to snorkel Aini's beautiful butt but she didn't seem to like it so yah give up lah. Having to book way in advance is a bit tough also. I miss Jessica service, with her is not snorkeling, more like diving hahaha.

Actually I intend to stop playing this soon, but still got one or two ladies i'm interested in so I guess i'm trying to tick them off my rather short list.
Lol bro thats what i told myself - try out 1 or 2 more MLs before retiring from the scene. But here i am still in the trade 2 years later 😂

All the best
Old 08-01-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Lol bro thats what i told myself - try out 1 or 2 more MLs before retiring from the scene. But here i am still in the trade 2 years later 😂

All the best
Haha

Me too

Everytime I walked away from ml place then I told myself dun visit ml again and spend on something else but nv success haha
Old 08-01-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kkdurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any input for AN RAN? How’s the looks and age department? Is it SYT in the 20s?
Old 08-01-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

PSA. Chiong w care Bro. Especially those who can't disclose too info.

https://mustsharenews.com/safra-jurong-meeting-man/

BTW, for the person who zapped me.
Points here doesn't equate to real $ if u are here long enough to realize. Cheers!
Old 08-01-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Oh nice to hear cap is an option. I actually made an appointment for tonight after reading this.

Pardon me for asking silly qns again but I guess I can just inform her after I reach her place to cap right. Also are punters usually expected to bring their own?
bring your own caps to be safe. if you dont want any uncapped contact then you may miss out on the door step/post-shower BJ if thats what you're looking for, pretty sure most MLs will find it a waste of time and caps to recap you.
Old 08-01-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, your flat chest FR is defintiely not correct. Maybe you are comparing to a size E?
Yea. Forgot to mention my preference is curvy thicc girls who are D cup and above.
I'm also a bit rugby player sized guy.
Old 08-01-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
bring your own caps to be safe. if you dont want any uncapped contact then you may miss out on the door step/post-shower BJ if thats what you're looking for, pretty sure most MLs will find it a waste of time and caps to recap you.
Oh haha nah that's ok lah. Er so I guess she might not have caps available? Cheers.
Old 08-01-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15706 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Don’t know if it’s the same Ruby from around 2014:
Met her near Tanj. Katong – elevator opens directly inside her condo unit.
Also met her at old walk-up apartment near River Valley (same place as Vera in her earlier stint).
Ruby subsequently changed name to avoid a stalker who had a notorious rep in this forum.
If it’s the same Ruby, she was a gem – highly entertaining and sensuous. Hope she is well.
Ruby is my first favourite ML. I was just started chionging during that time. Visited her 9 times until she RTC. She should be having a family now. Hope she is well as well.

Every time i saw bro Derrickboy’s signature will think of Ruby. Because that girl in his signature was her then housemate
Old 08-01-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7554 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamfangyit View Post
Hi guys, rotation abit dry recently. Any dua neh bu big boob ML that allow zhutzhut to intro?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccelandys View Post
Anybody FR for Xiao Xue?

Thanks in advance.
Bros, may be you guys should start to do some commando-ing and contribute some MRs lah.
Old 08-01-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Since so many laojiao bros, can anyone remember this ML in 2013ish to help me reminisce.

All i can remember is she dam wild, skinny A cup with eraser nipple. She worked in 3 locations but i can only remember 2. 1 was textile and another was how sun.

Old 08-01-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess I missed her during that time.
But well, can't catch all the fish in the sea I guess.
Venus was still my fav though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Ruby is my first favourite ML. I was just started chionging during that time. Visited her 9 times until she RTC. She should be having a family now. Hope she is well as well.

Every time i saw bro Derrickboy’s signature will think of Ruby. Because that girl in his signature was her then housemate
Old 08-01-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rapdec87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can confirm if Aini has switched from FN to SN?

The key reason why I book her is because of FN, and if she really switched then its quite disappointing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1