The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 24-07-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Good to see you & your gals still safe. Hopefully when you re-open Kylie is back.
Very hard to re-open in the near term cos this Viet ktv incident has attracted too many negative reactions from the public n media. The anti vice will be tracking very closely on all the websites including SBF here. It'll take awhile for this whole saga to be forgotten than things will be able to resume..
Old 24-07-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
When was the last time sg postpone NDP?
Never in history... So u just imagine how much damage has been done on this whole incident?
Old 24-07-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Very hard to re-open in the near term cos this Viet ktv incident has attracted too many negative reactions from the public n media. The anti vice will be tracking very closely on all the websites including SBF here. It'll take awhile for this whole saga to be forgotten than things will be able to resume..
Cantoment recently very busy, the spa saga not yet fully close KTV start to give problem. Vice is a very ancient trade that can be control but can never be element. As long there's demand there always ready supply. Before the two-thirds of the population fully vaccinated target met and so many stubborn over 70's refuse to get themself vaccinated doubt anyone from AV dare to propose the ideal of re-opening GL which can be better control.
Old 24-07-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPremium View Post
Don't worry, i'm still here, Elite. You haven't up lorry, how can I up lorry haha

Thanks for all the concern guys. We are fine. Please take care and stay safe bros during this period. Do take your vaccination if you have a chance and haven't. Will see all back soon. Cheers.
wow damn happy to hear from you VP Boss. Always a good time with yours!

You take care, i hope to see you all again soon!
Old 25-07-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 0
KKK81 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKKK81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Don't worry, i'm still here, Elite. You haven't up lorry, how can I up lorry haha

Thanks for all the concern guys. We are fine. Please take care and stay safe bros during this period. Do take your vaccination if you have a chance and haven't. Will see all back soon. Cheers.
Glad to see you are fine. Hope fully everything will get better soon.
Old 25-07-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

The KTV cluster broke the delicate balance between vice and covid that has been very well maintained since the start of covid last year.

With the KTV cluster, anti-vice got no choice but to clamp down on vice, and this repercussion will probably continue for a while, since it will be really bad if we have another "FL" or "massage" cluster popping in the future resulting in another lockdown. While FL is still available in other avenues for now, they probably won't last long now that the wind is very strong.
Old 25-07-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Have you been chionging since you were given the opportunity to get vaccinated?

Have you been going outside of your home(having contact with other members of the public) since you were given the opportunity to get vaccinated?

Have you been in contact with folks who have underlying health conditions and/or over 70 folks(particularly unvaccinated folks)since you were given the opportunity to get vaccinated?

Do you wish to get back to living as normal a life as possible in an endemic covid environment asap?

Let me also say this about the fears and concerns raised over the covid vaccine and in this respect i am specifically alluding to the mrna vaccines only...

No doubt there is no 100% guarantee...but the risk is very minimal at best...if not there is no way the western developed nations and places like Israel would be advocating for their entire eligible populations to get the jab asap...and if not, locally you think the eligible elite establishment here would be so willing to take the jab either, particularly risking their own families?...

Also the misinformation and disinformation going around against getting the jab does not help matters either...please stick to verifiable facts and objective medical science and data...

Just going by ALL local covid figures todate...
ALL local patients in ICU were unvaccinated;
ALL local patients requiring oxygen were not fully vaccinated and majority were unvaccinated;
ALL local patients who died from covid related illness were unvaccinated...

The latest local covid death yesterday, death #37 appears to be a sad unfortunate and unnecessary death as this death#37 oldie had underlying health conditions but declined to take the jab earlier this year when given the opportunity...from the press report it is more than likely and probable that she would have recovered from covid if she had taken the jab when offered to her earlier, actually she might even not have been infected with covid in the first place...

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
The reason why govt cannot mandate vaccination is because it is not 100% safe, hence if anything were to happen to an individual who got vaccinated, govt will not be responsible for it.

Potential long-term side effects from the covid-19 vaccines are not known.
Typically, vaccine must go through extensive and rigorous testing to ensure its safe before being allowed to be introduced to a country's vaccine programme.

Pre-clinical trials are conducted on animals first to evaluate the safety of the vaccine's usage.

Thereafter, the vaccine will have to go through various phase of clinical testing which typically take many years before it can finally be approved.
Due to the current pandemic, the covid-19 vaccines were not able to go through the proper clinical trials required, hence were rushed out to the population.

These vaccines are essentially experimental at this point of time hence authorities simply cannot mandate it by law. Already there are various cases of serious adverse effects reported by people who have had taken the vaccines, as well as fatal reports being published in recent months (Jasmine Ng Lz's father, Andrew Tan's mother etc). Of course, authorities would say those deaths aren't related to the vaccines.

Ultimately, its still up to individuals if they want to take the risk to take the experimental jab or not.

I am one of the unvaccinated individual who prefer to not risk having potential adverse effect in the future, and will be firm in my decision to remain unvaccinated.
Old 25-07-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

The moment we reach herd immunity there shall be no reason to have any form of lockdown...we can then return to chionging in peace as best can be under endemic covid conditions...

So please encourage those eligible and given the opportunity to get vaccinated but remain unvaccinated to go get the jab asap...particularly the over 70s oldies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar00 View Post
The KTV cluster broke the delicate balance between vice and covid that has been very well maintained since the start of covid last year.

With the KTV cluster, anti-vice got no choice but to clamp down on vice, and this repercussion will probably continue for a while, since it will be really bad if we have another "FL" or "massage" cluster popping in the future resulting in another lockdown. While FL is still available in other avenues for now, they probably won't last long now that the wind is very strong.
Old 25-07-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

saw one post mentioning that new normal may come next month, i wish to weigh in that this is highly idealistic... next month will only be the end of phase 2 heightened alert after which we will move into phase 2 then phase 3 heightened alert then phase 3.

so when will new normal arrive? Most likely it will be when more than 75% of the population are FULLY vaccinated, and the timeline for that is October 2021. Even then, I would not hold my breathe for activities to immediately resume as before, the govt will most likely open up in stage, heck, i think the legal red light district may even be opened up in phases, maybe 2-5 houses first then 5-10 houses then eventually all houses, and of course all the girls has to be fully vaccinated as well.
Old 25-07-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Great to hear you are fine.
As mentioned hope everyone can take the vaccine including your girls. And hope they can lay low and stay safe. Hope to see them again when the covid and the wind die down
Old 28-07-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Now everywhere all lock up
Old 30-07-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
saw one post mentioning that new normal may come next month, i wish to weigh in that this is highly idealistic... next month will only be the end of phase 2 heightened alert after which we will move into phase 2 then phase 3 heightened alert then phase 3.

so when will new normal arrive? Most likely it will be when more than 75% of the population are FULLY vaccinated, and the timeline for that is October 2021. Even then, I would not hold my breathe for activities to immediately resume as before, the govt will most likely open up in stage, heck, i think the legal red light district may even be opened up in phases, maybe 2-5 houses first then 5-10 houses then eventually all houses, and of course all the girls has to be fully vaccinated as well.
How to open red light district? dont get me wrong i not against it opening.
With sg standard abit also flare up , 50-1xx covid case see the media goes like crazy shooting the ktv girl like mad. you think gov will or want to handle the stress if something goes wrong? vaccine = immune.
If say must wear mask at all time ,no bj/bbbj at all u want? or inside room how to ensure? unless they totally stop testing and live with the virus and open up country then maybe got chance
With now keep testing with so high profile and tighten once cases is up, i dont see the chances
Old 30-07-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot&Spicy View Post
How to open red light district? dont get me wrong i not against it opening.
With sg standard abit also flare up , 50-1xx covid case see the media goes like crazy shooting the ktv girl like mad. you think gov will or want to handle the stress if something goes wrong? vaccine = immune.
If say must wear mask at all time ,no bj/bbbj at all u want? or inside room how to ensure? unless they totally stop testing and live with the virus and open up country then maybe got chance
With now keep testing with so high profile and tighten once cases is up, i dont see the chances
thats why i said in phases. i suspect they will only start the phase for legal rld after they shift focus away from daily covid cases and reporting instead number of people in icu. and that will probably begin when we have about 80% of the population fully vax, which is in October.

I think by end of year or early next year we will hear chatters of nightspot resuming and the RLD slowly starting back, of course, provided that no new variant sprouted out of the Olympicss or in other places of the world.
Old 31-07-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
magnixspirit is Cool - loads of Potential

wa great to hear from VP bro, lucky he safe, sure he has all our well wishes
Old 31-07-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=830453

anybody try her before?
any good FR on her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1