The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 14-09-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Haha upzz u 18pts

But can u elaborate how 3 gals service u with such a narrow massage beds

My experience in CP sauna many years ago but that was a king bed with ceiling mirrors to see the actions
The deed was done with me standing up in missionary position. the 2 other ML were side by side spread eagle. Yes it was a narrow massage table.

Thinking abt it, the table was quite sturdy to support the 3ML on it while i was ramming in the middle
Old 14-09-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Nazzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Any malay ML? Can I know the damage and location as well. Thanks bros!
Old 14-09-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yolo85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went this evening around 6pm .Go up 3rd floor after escalator turn right walk toward Thai restaurant see one girl call coco (I think second unit)So went in nego price. Quote for FJ she say normal prices $200 I say 150 or I go out .She say ok but then she call her friend come in ask for 3p TOP up 150 total 300buck .First I resist but this 2 girl keep chase ,feel like I kena trap liao .End up leaving a sad men haiz....
Try avoid this coco
Old 14-09-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtan89 View Post
They did mention business is very bad, i can sympathize with them so i did not make fuss and just take it as a joke. Not much money anyway, im glad it helped them.
Well bro,how u came out with the above lines is really beyond me, were they starving or without a roof over their heads ? some of them earn even more than those holding managerial posts.
U were being too damn good to these greedy FL and that was silly.
要当好人,别当烂好人。
Old 14-09-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Haha upzz u 18pts

But can u elaborate how 3 gals service u with such a narrow massage beds

My experience in CP sauna many years ago but that was a king bed with ceiling mirrors to see the actions
lol, that actually reminds me of my only 4some. i was still a noob long time ago in HK, and it was more like a 8 hands massage with HJ. the massage table was in the centre of the room so the 4 gals were just roaming up and down on both sides
Old 14-09-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 0
Alancarpenter is one of the Best!Alancarpenter is one of the Best!Alancarpenter is one of the Best!

The ones at level one not bad also. Got one with blue hair and another who quite pretty too. Rate normal like ard 150. Starting entry 50, then rest pay later
Old 14-09-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
Well bro,how u came out with the above lines is really beyond me, were they starving or without a roof over their heads ? some of them earn even more than those holding managerial posts.
U were being too damn good to these greedy FL and that was silly.
要当好人,别当烂好人。

They saw a big red light flashing on his head
^^desperate & dumb^^
Old 14-09-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kcs6723 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Post deleted

Last edited by Kcs6723; 26-09-2021 at 05:36 PM.
Old 14-09-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazzy View Post
Any malay ML? Can I know the damage and location as well. Thanks bros!
Sam is local busty Malay at Level 1 beside Mary...150 fj....sam can do outcall if the price is right...
Old 14-09-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolo85 View Post
Went this evening around 6pm .Go up 3rd floor after escalator turn right walk toward Thai restaurant see one girl call coco (I think second unit)So went in nego price. Quote for FJ she say normal prices $200 I say 150 or I go out .She say ok but then she call her friend come in ask for 3p TOP up 150 total 300buck .First I resist but this 2 girl keep chase ,feel like I kena trap liao .End up leaving a sad men haiz....
Try avoid this coco
Coco last time was at Level 3 Malay pub first door right? She shift places from time to time
Old 15-09-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Nazzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Sam is local busty Malay at Level 1 beside Mary...150 fj....sam can do outcall if the price is right...
Thanks bro! Include the entrance fee?
Old 15-09-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazzy View Post
Thanks bro! Include the entrance fee?
She is now almost 40, all parts are drooping ...ugly as my backend..for desperados only

She is also no more ^malay^ than i am

Ask her...
Old 15-09-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcs6723 View Post
Any bro tried Yang Yang before? Is her service good? Her shop at first floor, back corner left side, beside sex toy shop. Wearing black colour mask, quite slim

Fake tits, plastic smile to match, will start at 200+, might go to 150 if she evaluates you as fast & easy.

If v old or v fat type..or western...her $brain calculates as too long work..stays at 200+

Had her once...got 150 cos she knows i know..mechanical, not do this not do that, faster faster...cum cum.

Blah blah

Rtf ..nope not even next life
Old 15-09-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kcs6723 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Fake tits, plastic smile to match, will start at 200+, might go to 150 if she evaluates you as fast & easy.

If v old or v fat type..or western...her $brain calculates as too long work..stays at 200+

Had her once...got 150 cos she knows i know..mechanical, not do this not do that, faster faster...cum cum.

Blah blah

Rtf ..nope not even next life
Ohh sorry to hear your bad experience… just to confirm, are u referring to the one share same shop with another short hair fat lady wearing long pants most of the time haha ��
Old 15-09-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtan89 View Post
The deed was done with me standing up in missionary position. the 2 other ML were side by side spread eagle. Yes it was a narrow massage table.

Thinking abt it, the table was quite sturdy to support the 3ML on it while i was ramming in the middle
Next time try gals stack above each other like JAV style
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1