The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-09-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 3
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehunting View Post
Wth breaking 1k soon , GG
Avoiding high risk activities
Haha, already predicted 2k sooner or later
Old 15-09-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 3
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Still the best value for $120 out there if you know how to stay on her good side lol
No doubt she is good, but she can't massage well. Haha
Old 15-09-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still the best value for $120 out there if you know how to stay on her good side lol
Didn't other reviewers say cannot touch boobs, defo cannot zhut zhut. She has a temper and will scold if you cross her self-made, very restricted OB markers. How is that  best value especially considering she's not young?
Old 15-09-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 5
Onisama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOnisama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOnisama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOnisama is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro sorry didn't specify properly. She goes by Ke Xin on SLG and 悦悦 on 是你网.
Old 15-09-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Didn't other reviewers say cannot touch boobs, defo cannot zhut zhut. She has a temper and will scold if you cross her self-made, very restricted OB markers. How is that  best value especially considering she's not young?
Aiyah bro till now you still dont know those ML see people one. For example the below ML that I patronise

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/topaz-massage/
Also this cannot that cannot.
I touch her boobs only show black face kena fuck and kpkb to me. Mind you I was only touching her boobs not even fondling or touching her nipples.

When I post this on this forum previously all her WKs and Loverto all come out to defend her and kena zap for nothing.
Anyway lessons learn already no point sharing or saying so much will only invite those kena kongtao deep deep WKs or Lobertos will defend her one.
Thanks to all bros who PM me and up my points because they also PM me that they also kena the same treatment as me. Touch her boobs only not even zhut zhut or touch nipples kena black face and kpkb us already spoil our mood already.
Anyway bros with deep pockets are more than welcome to patronise her for poor and normal bros like us there are other better MLs out there who deserve our support.
Like what one of the bros who PM mentioned to me say one. MLs like her have no shortage of WKs and Loberto to support her if you have no money dont go there and waste your time and hardearned money.
I cound not agree more.
Once again tks Bro for that advise
Old 15-09-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Aiyah bro till now you still dont know those ML see people one. For example the below ML that I patronise

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/topaz-massage/
Also this cannot that cannot.
I touch her boobs only show black face kena fuck and kpkb to me. Mind you I was only touching her boobs not even fondling or touching her nipples.

When I post this on this forum previously all her WKs and Loverto all come out to defend her and kena zap for nothing.
Anyway lessons learn already no point sharing or saying so much will only invite those kena kongtao deep deep WKs or Lobertos will defend her one.
Thanks to all bros who PM me and up my points because they also PM me that they also kena the same treatment as me. Touch her boobs only not even zhut zhut or touch nipples kena black face and kpkb us already spoil our mood already.
Anyway bros with deep pockets are more than welcome to patronise her for poor and normal bros like us there are other better MLs out there who deserve our support.
Like what one of the bros who PM mentioned to me say one. MLs like her have no shortage of WKs and Loberto to support her if you have no money dont go there and waste your time and hardearned money.
I cound not agree more.
Once again tks Bro for that advise
Bad FR below, wk skip pls

Kena scolded by a “taiwan” ml.. haha

你要摸去找其他女生,我是不做这样的
“If u want touch, go find other girl”

Whole sess only she hj u, u cnt touch her
And she using gear 5 to let u cum

This even more worst, charging 130..
First time so behsong
Old 15-09-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Bad FR below, wk skip pls

Kena scolded by a “taiwan” ml.. haha

你要摸去找其他女生,我是不做这样的
“If u want touch, go find other girl”

Whole sess only she hj u, u cnt touch her
And she using gear 5 to let u cum

This even more worst, charging 130..
First time so behsong
Wow what a coincidence the ML that I went to also said something similar to the effect.

Maybe mine is better as her listing price is $120...I save $10....LOL
Old 15-09-2021, 12:38 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/cc-mass...-unlimited-hj/

Wow, this is one of a few that look better than the photo posted here. Huge D cup boobs (although a bit sagged) but still solid n good to squeeze. Massage is so so (don't expect much from these FL) but teasing is not bad with boobs n butt rubbing massage. Overall a good experience n left as a happy man.

HJ is 120
BBJ is 150
FJ is 160.

One the way out, one chio bu caught my eyes. Wow, she look better that CC although those boobs are not as big. Quickly ask for her name n contact n promise her a visit.

Her name is Xiao Mi, 小米。Any bro tried her before, cannot find her thread here leh.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 15-09-2021 at 12:49 PM.
Old 15-09-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That’s why I said if you can stay on her good side. For her age I think she is very well maintained and her bbbj is one of the best IMO out there at $120. To each their own anyway, just sharing my opinion
Old 15-09-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Lol 800 cases record. No freaking way this is gonna end well
Lol, what else to expect when they started to remove linked/unlinked stats from their daily tally when they have done so for the past year?

Anyways chiong safe bros.
Old 15-09-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
. To each their own anyway, just sharing my opinion
Ok thanks for the info bro
Old 15-09-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That’s why I said if you can stay on her good side. For her age I think she is very well maintained and her bbbj is one of the best IMO out there at $120. To each their own anyway, just sharing my opinion
How to stay on her “good side”?

If she have to service a smelly bbfa how?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-09-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 20
antlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post
Haha, already predicted 2k sooner or later
last time we 全民皆兵.
now is 全民接病 (毒).
Old 15-09-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antlau View Post
last time we 全民皆兵.
now is 全民接病 (毒).
Is really like YNWA now. Hahaha.
没办法啦。
他们说的算。
Old 15-09-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 20
antlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Is really like YNWA now. Hahaha.
没办法啦。
他们说的算。
YNWA.... means You Now Walk Alone now...
Safer...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1