The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2022, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Have u ever fall in love with a massage girl. How did it happened and did this romance ever lasted.Bro, care to share?
Old 11-01-2022, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Bro don fall into the KC trap. Haha
Old 11-01-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Have u ever fall in love with a massage girl. How did it happened and did this romance ever lasted.Bro, care to share?
Read my signature.
Old 11-01-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No happy ending...unless she quit this trade really marry you and have children with you and bring you to her home country to meet her parents....otherwise dream on....just a dream lol....dun fall in love with sex worker please lol....lol
Old 11-01-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
I almost did but then i told myself, she been kind to me is because she wants me to go back find her and pay her the extra service. She has no feeling towards me and thats how i jump out of it.
Old 11-01-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Never do it, I been there, ended up hurt and broke.

Disregard what they tell you, unless you are able to travel to China to meet her family. Even then, there is no guarantee that what is see is what you get.
Old 11-01-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Have. Last time with a FL. Not a happy ending but I remain friends with her, and she has become a much better, down to earth person now.

I think because of the physical intimacy, it is easy to mistake lust for love. Just make sure you know what you are doing. I don't disagree that their intentions are here for money. But there are people with better natures than others. You will be able to tell.
Old 11-01-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

It's very easy to reveal the massage girl true intention.

You don't pay tip lo.
Tell her you pay her next time you come again.
You see her face turn black.
You won't like her after.
Old 11-01-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
Never do it, I been there, ended up hurt and broke.

Disregard what they tell you, unless you are able to travel to China to meet her family. Even then, there is no guarantee that what is see is what you get.
They can tell many lies and sad stories....you must check her background before you committ to her....many of them have husbands in their home countries....dun believe their lies and sad stories....go to china embassy to check their marital status lol...lol
Old 11-01-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

"Whore to fcuk,not love"
Old 11-01-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Kokoro111 is Cool - loads of Potential

Basically there is no true love in sex deal. You want service she wants money. This is a deal. Both sides got what they want, win win. When you fall in love with them, you are in trouble. Must remember the reason why you look for them and move on after deal completed.
Old 11-01-2022, 09:56 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Why do you fall in love with a ML when the game is to just shoot , pay and fuck off?
Agreed bro
Old 11-01-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I almost did but then i told myself, she been kind to me is because she wants me to go back find her and pay her the extra service. She has no feeling towards me and thats how i jump out of it.
If you have cpf money that will also become one of her targets....to suck our cpf money lol...
Old 11-01-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

ML asked me a few times if I'm looking for a girlfriend.

I say, "Yes, you." but I was laughing.

Don't get too serious.

It's like wayang. Those who wayang and know they are wayanging are better off than those who are in wayang but dunno it's wayang.

Stay alert and don't cheat her feelings if they are real. But more likely she's fishing.
Old 11-01-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
ML asked me a few times if I'm looking for a girlfriend.

I say, "Yes, you." but I was laughing.

Don't get too serious.

It's like wayang. Those who wayang and know they are wayanging are better off than those who are in wayang but dunno it's wayang.

Stay alert and don't cheat her feelings if they are real. But more likely she's fishing.
I know of a young fat chap who offered to marry one of my mls....he was madly in love and maxed out his credit cards and loans to help her...what he did not know the ml was staying with her son here in singapore and she every night stay with her old man sugar daddy....lol..true story....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1