The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
They Have to lah brother, always stay connected Mah
He he Bro u really old bird...
Old 18-01-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not me at least…LOL only hai Gong will spend on Public toilet
For me is very simple game, I pay for that 1 hour of massage and get to play love & touch, of cos following up like wechat & video calls and text her sweet nothings, and she also be asking other bfs as well, Public toilet leh… what u expect? Tio bo? 😂😂
agreed that she is a public toilet since she choose to work this line,,, not exclusive, just pay fuck and move on, if she kena raid by av will you station bail her or post bail for her at the state courts? unless it is your own wife or own sister,,,, i find that women are complicated things, i encountered many mls who have irregular mood swings, they are unpredicatible like the stock market
Old 19-01-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is pure gold

Brings “cool story bro” to an entirely different level lolol
Who needs metaverse when there’s such juicy fantasies on sbf haha!
Old 19-01-2022, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
He he Bro u really old bird...
Bro me no old bird lah, here got lagi more experience and senior brothers, me just sharing my experience hehehe 😆
Old 19-01-2022, 06:20 AM
Samster

HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
agreed that she is a public toilet since she choose to work this line,,, not exclusive, just pay fuck and move on, if she kena raid by av will you station bail her or post bail for her at the state courts? unless it is your own wife or own sister,,,, i find that women are complicated things, i encountered many mls who have irregular mood swings, they are unpredicatible like the stock market
They all hoes, typical whores, chickens 🐔
Old 19-01-2022, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
This thread is pure gold

Brings “cool story bro” to an entirely different level lolol
Who needs metaverse when there’s such juicy fantasies on sbf haha!
Phew I’m not the only one who feels this way. Reading the stuff around the forum Seems like everyone here is either a yandaokia, a rich towkay, or a Wall Street guru. I just browse here to look for good fucks, share good fucks with my bros here, and get horny reading other peoples sexual fantasies

Last edited by TempuraRamen; 19-01-2022 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Edit
Old 19-01-2022, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Phew I’m not the only one who feels this way. Reading the stuff around the forum Seems like everyone here is either a yandaokia, a rich towkay, or a Wall Street guru. I just browse here to look for good fucks, share good fucks with my bros here, and get horny reading other peoples sexual fantasies
Right! And also many cassanovas, Romeos somehow or rather, Roberts & Carrots are the most! 🤣🤣😂
Old 19-01-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA

The relationship should never involve emotions. Just wham, bam, goodbye mdm. You can tahan the thought of lady fucking many men meh? HAHAHAHAHA

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 19-01-2022, 08:03 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Can be good friends, best friends but definitely not lovers cuz at the end of the day, it's only temporary and revolves around money...

We want to release, and they gladly help us in exchange for a fee...and that's that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA

The relationship should never involve emotions. Just wham, bam, goodbye mdm. You can tahan the thought of lady fucking many men meh? HAHAHAHAHA

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-01-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They all hoes, typical whores, chickens 🐔
Well correct .well said.some of them their sons here in singapore studying...i know one ml her son already in polytechnic and his mother still working this massage job....luckily her son dun know she work this line...she need to reach home everyday by 10pm so that her son dun suspect anything....she told her son she working at a cosmetics shop....lol
Old 19-01-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Can be good friends, best friends but definitely not lovers cuz at the end of the day, it's only temporary and revolves around money...

We want to release, and they gladly help us in exchange for a fee...and that's that...

Have to be realistic. It's just a game involving time, money, pleasure, release and emotion.
Old 19-01-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Have to be realistic. It's just a game involving time, money, pleasure, release and emotion.
Yes bro..remember these mls will not be with us thru thick and thin....we are just their atm machines...when we run out of cash they will leave us and find their next targets....lol
Old 19-01-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes bro..remember these mls will not be with us thru thick and thin....we are just their atm machines...when we run out of cash they will leave us and find their next targets....lol
Yes, don't let things go overboard. Girls look at the guy's SES and looks and attractiveness all the time. Back home, they seldom find men like us in Sg.

They don't think like us and we don't think like them.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Too bad some guys will never learn. Think some bros will know this ML previously working in Jurong East side and Yishun. Used to be known as Jasmxxe in the flower spa in Jurong East and also for a time in Yishun.

She is an ang pai in the ML circuit. Her HJ skills damn power and her soft neh neh damn nice to hold and cuddle.
And if the chemistry and money is right still can bring her out for ECA. She married a singkie husband and from what I understand the husband divorced her wife and leave her kids just to marry this ML/whore.

Best part is the husband used to be a army regular and now selling insurance and go and fetch her at the massage place quite often and some of her customers know the husband
It must have been quite an experience ur friend's wife giving u a good HJ or BJ and u fondle and zhut zhut her soft and white neh neh. And to top it off some of them may have bring her out to bonk also....haha.
Some guys we can never understand.

I mean like what us bros here said come out to play can already still divorce wife and marry a ML. This take the cake.
But I not complaining man. The husband fulfil all the obligations of the husband while I bonk the ML wife...hehe
Old 19-01-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Ya like I say, imagine bf go n pick her after work, along the way, bf ask ML today gave how many men touched? Got touched 妹妹?got swap tongue? 😂 ML replied to bf, no no 没有,I only let you touch, no one else 🤣🤣🍦
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1